how far to push with virgins on a first date?

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
need experienced guys opinion here.

1 do I go as far as I can? (to sex probably, or at least a handjob)
2 do I just touch her body all over at my place and call it quits for today?
3 do I go for a kiss and that's it?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude! You go as far as you can as fast as you can. Just because she's a virgin doesn't mean to say she isn't wanting to do it right now while it feels right for her. Sex is supposed to just happen, an its your job to make it happen. Each girl will be different. Some will only let you kiss and you can't push any further. They then might get ASD about it and keep away, basically its a failed escalation and if she slut shames herself for doing that with someone who isn't her boyfriend its fucked. That is out of your control....

The other side to this, this may be the furthest they have ever gone and therefor invested in you. If they like you enough they will see you again. One virgin might let give you a hand job/blow job and let you finger her and give her oral. Others won't. Each situation is different and not just for virgins. Some girls will not fuck you on the first date. This is when you would use the 2 date method.

The issue as we know with second dates is that they don't always come around. Whether the girl is a virgin or really experienced you might not ever get another shot at it. The exchange remains the same. Keep your eyes on the prize, push for the goal, do not rush.

See how the girl responds and what you can do.

There is the whole mentality of don't kiss until your fucking them, which is great because it keeps your sexual tension, doesn't give it away and its a reward when you get what you want. @Tony D has advocated kissing before and letting his value do the rest. Personally I have had more luck kissing the girl first than waiting until am fucking her.

Like you I have missed out on my fair share of virgins, one of which I really liked. I am kicking myself to this day that I didn't just fuck her that night while I was with her. At the time I couldn't make the logistics work in my head (I didn't want her first time to be in my car, miles away when we were leaving with our friends in different directions. I figured I would get to much LMR trying to vacate the club and trying to do it, figured she was invested enough and I will see her again and she cancelled the date) and I expected a lot of LMR from her, this wouldn't have been smooth so I opted to be non pushy, cool and relaxed and set up a date to convince her that I did actually like her. Clearly this didn't work for me this time.

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have refined my process in my head by remembering all the girls that I have fucked and all that I didn't and rewriting the escalation with what I know now, as a result I got a 17 page book.

while doing that I realised that I didn't actually escalate on anyone, virgins or not. all of my dates at my place looked like: just sit together, play games, try to kiss two times, walk her to the bus stop.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Self reflection is key to self improvement :)

you are on the right track

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
installed tinder for the first time and went from 18 year old cute virgins to 36 yo way below average moms. yeah... daygame for life man

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Tinder is not day game , but for sure is nice getting some matches while you are on the toilet or while just chilling for a bit home after a hard day :)

just do not go full on tinder

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
new daygame season starts feb 17 when college girls go back to class, so for now, this. I wonder if I will manage to fuck someone before that

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Me personally I do not have a problem with matching on tinder . To get an idea , even with not a great picture I am an 8 , according to photofeeler . I want to add that I do not play my strengths like having an athletic body , clothing style or that I have green eyes on photofeeler , just my face . I am sure that if I would put a good picture on photofeeler most likely I would be at least a 9 . People say that more or less photofeeler gives you a pretty good idea where you stand on a scale from 1 to 10 .

the problem is that after I match I can not get the girls talk. I tried a lot of things , but mainly the only ones that talk with me are the ones bellow average mainly , and I guess that this happens because I am so out of their league and also because they do not match that often with this type of guys

do you have better success than me ?

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
well, in 24 hours I got 15-17 matches, almost everybody maintains a reasonable conversation, 6 agreed to a date and 3 gave their numbers. And I don't agree to a date unless it is in my part of town, bc there is no pull and therefore it is fucking useless

>