How frequent should I text her after the date has been set?

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
If I scheduled a date for Saturday (on Monday) and sent her a ping text on Thursday, should I also text her Friday or should I just wait till Saturday?

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lots of opinions about this.

What I do

1. Schedule only 48hrs out at most (maybe 72 maybbbeee bit too long imo).
2. Anything else soft schedule/suggest
3. Minimum of chatter
4. Day of, usually they text first. Reassure.
4a. Probably okay to text first if super close to meetup time. But usually they do.
4b. The mindset of being out whether or not she comes/even if she stands you up, is a good mindset.

You're off my preferred script. I would definitely wait. Go talk to a few more girls in the interim. Too much focus on just this one, not a strong position.

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lots of opinions about this.

What I do

1. Schedule only 48hrs out at most (maybe 72 maybbbeee bit too long imo).
2. Anything else soft schedule/suggest
3. Minimum of chatter
4. Day of, usually they text first. Reassure.
4a. Probably okay to text first if super close to meetup time. But usually they do.
4b. The mindset of being out whether or not she comes/even if she stands you up, is a good mindset.

You're off my preferred script. I would definitely wait. Go talk to a few more girls in the interim. Too much focus on just this one, not a strong position.
I usually don’t like to schedule dates out that far in advance either. We’re both busy throughout the week so that was the only day that worked for us.

Honestly, I almost forgot about the date midway through the week. Only text I sent between Monday and Thursday was a text telling her to have a good day, to which she responded wishing me the same.

I was under the impression that it would be good to text her the day before as a reminder (assuming the date was scheduled a little further out than 48 hrs.

Good news is if this date does fall through, I’ll be going out later Saturday night anyway.

>