How Girlschase members can Protect themselves

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys.

- @Chase wrote a great response post, implied that the audience matters when you argue with anyone, especially if that person has bad intentions. And that you must see their response, first. (*IMPT: I am pretty sure i get the gist of the message. Full context, not yet. I saw his sentence that triggered me to write a quick post)

- @ray_zorse noted on narcissistic family and parents.

I think someone was asking the question. How do you fight narcissism, basically ugly things?

There are 2 things you must drill in your head.
1)Attention
2)The Audience (i called this the Stadium effect)

If you are a member of Girlschase forum long enough, you would probably know that i have been accused of using 'psychoanalysis'.

This 'psychoanalysis' is actually GC members noting that Zac going to the fundamental level, drawing attention to a variable, and reading territory of the person and the audience.

I do this very often to read someone intentions. Don't worry. I use it for good. :)

Always remember. Facts don't matter if a person is bad intentioned. Attention and Audience. This 2 things.
Girlschase members are the audience if lets say Dreamer tries to pick a fight with Zac and say Zac has a smelly ass. And if the fight escalates, the news becomes the audience then.

Ugly, Dirty eh? Tsk tsk

So yea, life can be ugly. But you can use this power to defend yourself. Remind yourself. Attention and Audience. Don't abuse this.

z@c+

p.s: there is more nuances. I won't teach ever. It is too powerful and it is meant for good. I like to believe it is use for good.

themino

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Zac.
Whats the importance of understanding attention? I think the attention we would want to keep in mind is the audience's attention and where its directed? In your example, the attention would be on the fight.

"Girlschase members are the audience if lets say Dreamer tries to pick a fight with Zac and say Zac has a smelly ass. And if the fight escalates, the news becomes the audience then. "

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Whats the importance of understanding attention? I think the attention we would want to keep in mind is the audience's attention and where its directed?

All attention, matters.

I would say it's more of priorities but really all attention matters, and it is really juggling 10 balls at one go. All men prioritize EGO over reality, because the fight is at the club. And since causality perceives, and women are the next variable, your ego will likely win and will cause you to fight, until you receive many punches/'reality damages' to your head.

then you start realizing that Reality exist. LOLX.

You are exactly right. Know where the attention of the audience, goes.
TLDR: Humankind has always been on the level of playground battles.

z@c+

>