How guys with no money typically get laid and get girlfriends....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Disclaimer.- I am not game game game camp. As a matter of fact i started as a natural fighting seduction dudes, little by little became more middle of the road dude, i have been part of the anti-game community, the red pill, the seduction community and i was before this a natural with hundreds of lays.

But i am tired of hearing things such as "broke guys" can not have a girlfriend.... You need money after certain age and the likes....

Here is the fact, That may be true for the majority of the population but not for the ladies man (guys that know how to get laid consistently, don't give a shit about game or not, cause the guys that i have seen doing this are not community guys, but then again Steve Jabba not only did he get laid without money over 40 living with his mon after his biz went south, he also did it with a 10 yes a 10 from seeking arrangement....

Mystery for you who read the game live at home, did not have money per se, and was laying strippers 10 and having relationship with them.... Same with guys before famous like axle roses etc....Is well documented.....

I did this for about 10 years as well and more.

A good movie to illustrate how this happens is the movie with Austeen kusher "Spread"....

First as always you need to have good fundamentals....

Then you lay the girl, but you just don't lay a girl you establish tons of frames of:

"i was very successful and i lost the money"
"i am on my way to make money, this is just temporary"
"I am successful just trying to get back on my feet due to a break up, failed biz et...."
"I just moved to this city"
"my biz partner stole my biz"
"the Government bankrupt me due to taxes etc..."

^ I can go on and on, with the different type of frames.... The girl likes you and is into you, she is compliant... There is no way she can know this is true or not.... Women like you and are rooting for you.....

The emotions she gets, the convo, the fun and good time she gets from you get her kind of hook in top of your charisama, sexual skills, personality....

She starts getting invested more and more into you, at the same time having sex.... She doubles down on you, and now her friends jumping in telling her all reasons to leave you, now she doubles down even more.....

months past she is massively invested in you, there is no going back the more she invests the more she is hoping on a return on her double and tripling down...

^ this is how broke guys/deadbeats make it, what is the missunderstanding of guys....

They think a deadbeat is selling deadbeat or displaying deadbeat.- These are the dudes they kj about with 0 experience on the matter...

You can be whoever you can be seduction is influence sells:

additional resources:

Last edited:

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
It is SO much easier to get laid without money than with money from my experience. Like not even remotely comparable.

Assuming you're not GIVEN money and doing something to earn it. When you're just a fucking "lover" retard with a free spirit running around, everything is so congruent.

When you're wearing a three piece suit running companies, blowing off fires all day it's really hard to just be "free and flirty" with random college girls.

None, and I mean none, of the richest guys in the world are getting laid remotely as well as the carefree cool pothead in your street or the party going surfer dude.

Bill Gates ain't dating no Maxim models, yo!

People think, rich = rapper/entertainer/actor/STAR. The value those guys have comes from their status, not their money. Money is irrelevant.

An oil baron or a tech CEO ain't pulling no stunners.

----

I think having a solid lifestyle is good for retention and relationships but for getting laid? Nah... It's detrimental if anything.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think having a solid lifestyle is good for retention and relationships but for getting laid? Nah.
ya lol. that's the point I've been trying to make. but he calls me a KJ when I mention this lol.

I'm broke as hell, laid over 100 chicks, and have had 7 long term FBs (2 of them for over 2 years). I know lying works. I do it lol. So all this shit?

Then you lay the girl, but you just don't lay a girl you establish tons of frames of:

"i was very successful and i lost the money"
"i am on my way to make money, this is just temporary"
"I am successful just trying to get back on my feet due to a break up, failed biz et...."
"I just moved to this city"
"my biz partner stole my biz"
"the Government bankrupt me due to taxes etc..."
^ I can go on and on, with the different type of frames.... The girl likes you and is into you, she is compliant... There is no way she can know this is true or not.... Women like you and are rooting for you.....
ya. totally works.

Then what's gonna happen when she finds out you were full of shit about "once being successful" (that is, if she doesn't find out before becoming your GF, through her line of questioning "what was your company called? let me see if I can look it up" "what was your partner's name?") when you never were? Like she becomes your girlfriend (because she gave you that "I can't do this (FB relationship) anymore" "where is this going?" bullshit, and you choose to keep seeing her, Vs letting her go like I do). She's going to expect you to go back to being successful again. Or maybe she'll introduce you to her parents, and then they'll want to know what was your company called and shit? And then when you can't, because you were full of yourself. She will eventually realize that it was all a lie, and then dump your ass (cause she became your girlfriend wth the expectation that you had the capacity to go back to being that successful guy you once were (it wasn't your fault. It was the government's fault, yo!). Not have this "temporally broke" thing she tolerated be a full time thing now).

which is why I said
It may last for bit, but sooner rather than later, she'll snap outta of it when she realizes that she can't really go or do anything with you, and dumps you.
So ya I'd appreciate it if you stop the KJ calling shit. Your my guy, Skills. I agree with you on everything you say, but this retarded topic lmao.

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm with @Skills on this one

I'll repeat what I wrote on the other thread:

If a woman is not going to be with you long term or will leave you if don't have money, cool friends or can't do "fun things" then you clearly don't know and/or are not interested in how to screen women for LTRs.

@Velasco

I agree with most of what you write, but with all do respect, you are wrong on this one

Simply saying that women will not be LTRs with broke guys is no different to deluded newbies who say you need to be rich and part of elite social circles to get laid (not LTRs, just laid as in ONS)

Just because you can't see how it's possible doesn't mean it's impossible for other guys. Millions of broke guys are in LTRs with beautiful women.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Simply saying that women will not be LTRs with broke guys is no different to deluded newbies who say you need to be rich and part of elite social circles to get laid (not LTRs, just laid as in ONS)
He only describes the process from sleeping with a chick, getting her to invest in you to the point where she ignores her friends telling you to leave you (which only makes her more attracted) because your just a broke piece of shit fuckboy, but they just don't understand what shes sees in you + the months of cumming inside that pussy, to the point where she will want to LTR you because she wants a return on that investment (the months of raw sex, the cooking you meals, the buying you shit, all the texting, the wanting to solve the mystery of who you really are).

The thing is....I have been through this process multiple times!!!! I know it works. Its amazing. What doesn't work however, is this charade lasting longer than a couple more months, until she realizes that you really aren't who she thought you were...then its over.

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
He only describes the process from sleeping with a chick, getting her to invest in you to the point where she ignores her friends telling you to leave you (which only makes her more attracted) because your just a broke piece of shit fuckboy, but they just don't understand what shes sees in you + the months of cumming inside that pussy, to the point where she will want to LTR you because she wants a return on that investment (the months of raw sex, the cooking you meals, the buying you shit, all the texting, the wanting to solve the mystery of who you really are).

I'm not arguing this nor do I have an opinion on this because this is not how I would get into an LTR.

The thing is....I have been through this process multiple times!!!! I know it works. Its amazing. What doesn't work however, is this charade lasting longer than a couple more months, until she realizes that you really aren't who she thought you were...then its over.

Bingo! There it is! You put on a charade, that's why the LTR doesn't last! Has nothing to do with money, the same thing would happen if the charade is about pretending to be a rock star, model, perfect parent or whatever.......

Had you screened her properly for accepting you for who you are, including the fact that you were broke, then there wouldn't have been a charade! She knows exactly what she is getting and you are exactly what she thought she was getting!

When you don't have the proper foundation for an LTR and don't properly screen her for an LTR, it will be over, doesn't matter whether it's about money or anything else.

When you have a proper foundation, the girl loves you more than anything in the world and truly doesn't care that you don't have money or cool friends or status or whatever and you have screened her for an LTR then it will last long term.

This is from personal experience, not theorizing.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

She will not leave you as long as she sees you are TRYING, and hustling, and as long as she sees in you POTENTIAL, the word "charade" is not what i am talking about....

Razor Jack explain better than me how it works, i was giving you examples.... I do screen for ltr but the way i do it is how pure evil does it... dunno know how razor does it....

I would date multiple girls and pick out of the multiple the best, once she is proven, then i make her my ltr (i don't go for ltr anymore now i go for oltrs).... I just don't ltr right of the back.... the problem is nextasf has the whole of fame off record so i can show everything in detail.... But this is how I DO IT, and just like razor i am not theorizing i am talking from experience, you keep saying it can be done only for couple of months, i have been telling and razor gave you plenty of example is just not so..... You keep using the word "lie" and "charade" that is not what i am talking about, i am blunt with women and honest from the get go.... Those were just examples to prove how broke guys get gfs....

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When you have a proper foundation, the girl loves you more than anything in the world and truly doesn't care that you don't have money or cool friends or status or whatever and you have screened her for an LTR then it will last long term.

Would there be some exceptions to that, eg if the man had a bad accident and in a wheel chair or something?

Also, would that work in reverse? If she gets older, would she have screened for if a man would leave her when she gets old and wrinkley, or even just a decade older, or puts on alot of weight?

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Would there be some exceptions to that, eg if the man had a bad accident and in a wheel chair or something?

Also, would that work in reverse? If she gets older, would she have screened for if a man would leave her when she gets old and wrinkley, or even just a decade older, or puts on alot of weight?

In my opinion, it depends on how go the couple are in screening for LTRs.

In my case, no it would be without exceptions whether I've had a bad accident, in a wheelchair, paralyzed......
My wife knows that I would put my life on the line to save hers and I have done it on several occasions as this is who I am and what I do to protect my family. My wife has also done the same for me.

I work long hours and can often get stressed to where I seriously consider going into early retirement. My wife recognizes this before I do and often books vacations, spas etc. I told her that I was thinking about early retirement and she said I should do it. I told her that my only worry is if something negative happens to our finances after retirement, she looked me straight in the eye, deadly serious and said that is the last thing I need to worry about because my health was the important thing and she would financially support me the rest of my life.

And yes, in my case that would also work in reverse, she's gotten 12 years older since we met, she's got a few extra gray hairs and put on some extra kilos after our second baby. Hasn't changed how I feel about her, one single bit and never will, she is my family. You don't just disown your mother/father/brother/sister when they get older, why would it be any different for your wife?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Razorjack thats an interetsing point you make eg you don't disown your family getting older etc so why disown your partner. I found a gc article that reckons some women[and a guy on another forum] might though? Anyway I created a new thread for the discussion incase it was offtopic from the OP
Here's the link

jonjames

Space Monkey
space monkey
You have options with more women if you have money. If you can fly them around and take them out on boats that would open a lot of doors. But even if you’re broke (sleeping in your car broke) some women will date you. I’ve seen some real losers with attractive high value women who were in love with them. College guys are all broke. Plenty of guys having plenty of sex in college. Most guys have at the very least that much money.

Around 24-26 the real world slaps most girls in the face though. So around that age unless she’s rich or has a great job she’s likely thinking about having children possibly and finding a provider male.

Without some semblance of stability it is going to be hard to find someone to settle down with. But that’s not really what I’m looking for. I prefer short term relationship style where I date a different girl every six months. Money is not required at all for that. You need even less money to be a player. The more serious the relationship it is the more expensive the relationship becomes.

jonjames

Space Monkey
space monkey
Then what's gonna happen when she finds out you were full of shit about "once being successful" (that is, if she doesn't find out before becoming your GF, through her line of questioning "what was your company called? let me see if I can look it up" "what was your partner's name?") when you never were? Like she becomes your girlfriend (because she gave you that "I can't do this (FB relationship) anymore" "where is this going?" bullshit, and you choose to keep seeing her, Vs letting her go like I do). She's going to expect you to go back to being successful again. Or maybe she'll introduce you to her parents, and then they'll want to know what was your company called and shit? And then when you can't, because you were full of yourself. She will eventually realize that it was all a lie, and then dump your ass (cause she became your girlfriend wth the expectation that you had the capacity to go back to being that successful guy you once were (it wasn't your fault. It was the government's fault, yo!). Not have this "temporally broke" thing she tolerated be a full time thing now).

When I was getting started as an actor I was getting very little work. I worked door to door sales during the time. I was broke at the time. There were two things I did.

One is a sales technique called low balling. You sell something as a better value than it is. For instance a car salesman tells you one price but once you’ve fallen for the car you’re convinced you love it. So he gets a couple extra hundred maybe 1000 dollars out of you. Because by the time he drops that extra amount on you, you’ve already come up with reasons to but the car other than the cost.
How I would use this is that I would fluff everything about my life. Everything sounded a little better than I am. Then by the time I would tell them they had come up with other reasons they liked me. I told them. They didn’t find out that I had exaggerated on their own. I could have told a couple I had been to prison and it wouldn’t have mattered. Girls can fall so hard that stuff doesn’t matter.

The second thing which is more important. Within all that fluffed lied ambition. I knew I was going somewhere and would talk about it passionately. I believe that ambition alone is more attractive than success alone. Combine the too if you want to keep a woman. Women leave successful men who lose their passion all the time. The thing about ambition is that it can be faked and offers no guarantee. But if you’re gonna pretend to be ambitious jump all in. A lot of unsuccessful people have an empoverished mentality which also carries into his dating life. The universe is abundant. Some people don’t invite the abundance in.

Slick

Space Monkey
space monkey
It is SO much easier to get laid without money than with money from my experience. Like not even remotely comparable.

Assuming you're not GIVEN money and doing something to earn it. When you're just a fucking "lover" retard with a free spirit running around, everything is so congruent.

When you're wearing a three piece suit running companies, blowing off fires all day it's really hard to just be "free and flirty" with random college girls.

None, and I mean none, of the richest guys in the world are getting laid remotely as well as the carefree cool pothead in your street or the party going surfer dude.

Bill Gates ain't dating no Maxim models, yo!

People think, rich = rapper/entertainer/actor/STAR. The value those guys have comes from their status, not their money. Money is irrelevant.

An oil baron or a tech CEO ain't pulling no stunners.

----

I think having a solid lifestyle is good for retention and relationships but for getting laid? Nah... It's detrimental if anything.
Two things here.
1. The guy working the night shift at McDonalds isn’t slaying hotties. Someone above talked about Ashton Kutcher in Spread but that’s an exception. The guys without money are probably low skilled and therefore not that appealing to women.
2. Bill Gates isn’t banging Maxim models because he doesn’t prioritize banging models.

Can you imagine Bill Gates daygaming? Lol
He prioritizes shareholder value and finding vaccines. If he prioritized women, he would probably clean up.

your point that executives are in the office all day is well taken. But that doesn’t mean they cannot get women. They are just too busy to care about it so much.

rappers prioritize women and groupies. They put them in their music videos in order to get more views. This gives them more proximity to women. But I would argue that money plays a big part in their success with women. If it didn’t, they wouldn’t be showing off their cars and bling all the time.

I agree with @jonjames. Age plays a huge factor. The young girls don’t care that much about money. As women get older they are seeking a provider. The young college guy won’t be attractive to a 30 year old woman who wants a child and a large mansion.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Two things here.
1. The guy working the night shift at McDonalds isn’t slaying hotties. Someone above talked about Ashton Kutcher in Spread but that’s an exception. The guys without money are probably low skilled and therefore not that appealing to women.
2. Bill Gates isn’t banging Maxim models because he doesn’t prioritize banging models.

Can you imagine Bill Gates daygaming? Lol
He prioritizes shareholder value and finding vaccines. If he prioritized women, he would probably clean up.

your point that executives are in the office all day is well taken. But that doesn’t mean they cannot get women. They are just too busy to care about it so much.

rappers prioritize women and groupies. They put them in their music videos in order to get more views. This gives them more proximity to women. But I would argue that money plays a big part in their success with women. If it didn’t, they wouldn’t be showing off their cars and bling all the time.

I agree with @jonjames. Age plays a huge factor. The young girls don’t care that much about money. As women get older they are seeking a provider. The young college guy won’t be attractive to a 30 year old woman who wants a child and a large mansion.

How many girls have you fucked, as a guy making under 30k a year???? I am talking about YOU.... please respond, and be very detail in your answer...

If you can not answer you are a kj and you have no business giving your opinion....

puas are exceptions last time i checked....

And the dude working at macdonalds probably would re frame saying he is the manager at macdonalds temporarely while he finishes college or a million other reframes hopefully they are truthful...

By the way i used to work at taco bell when i was in college... 0 issues....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is 2019 story time fr: one of the top community guys, i will not mention his name but a dear friend was wealthy, lost ALL HIS MONEY and basically UNEMPLOYED.

had to move back with HIS PARENTS.....

Soon was fucking a 19 year old supper hot girl.... ( I saw verifiable pics)...

He is in his 40s....

>