How is "One Date" GC Program going to affect the public GirlsChase Forums?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Super excited for GirlsChase as a company to soon release their flagship product... Got me thinking that there is going to be a private forum made specifically for customers that purchase One Date.

How is that going to effect the participation on the public forum here?

I'm not really even that frequent on the boards today as I was yesteryear but it'd still suck if the public GC forum went dormant or had less participation as a whole... I'm guessing at most probably only 10% of forum members would convert and buy One Date (and I suppose from a digital marketing business context 10% of a forum would be pretty significant... though I dunno maybe Chase is a wicked ninja marketer) which would still mean we'd retain 90% of everyone on here and the guys on the private forum may still come hang out on the public forum.

Nonetheless it is something that I've wondered about. Even though I'm not really even active much its still nice to know I've got some familiar avatars to come to set me straight if I need it and compare notes with on life and women.

-Rob

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Rob,

I've always seen the forum as a supplement to the main material of the GirlsChase website, so I can't imagine the release of One Date will affect things on here too much. The forum is used to discuss things that are released on the website and to get clarity from people with similar goals and mindsets.

Will we lose a few people on here? Probably. But I assume that would mean that One Date is really effective for some folks, then! ;)

- Franco

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Rob-

I've thought about this.

I think yeah, only a certain fraction of active GC boards members will be buyers. 10%? Could be right. There are lots of guys on here who don't own GC products, and just enjoy the forum. And then some percentage of guys who are on the private forum will participate on both boards, there and here. And I guess others may drift over there as well and stop participating as much here.

The way we have the new forum set up is actually with a set of boards that will be open to any product buyer on purchase. And then other boards that open up gradually as a One Date/TDA owner progresses through the modules.

In theory, we could fuse the semi-public board there with the boards here at some point. So if there is a drop off in activity, we'll combine the two boards, with the public boards joining up with the commons boards of the Alumni Forum and only the boards specific to a product remaining inaccessible to non-program owners. Although for now that is a little more technical jujitsu than I'd like to think about (it wouldn't be unbelievably hard... just somewhat annoying).

For now though I think it may actually be of benefit to the boards. After One Date's done, we have a few other technical projects around the site to clean up that won't take long, and then we'll move the boards to a much more modern, easier to use forum architecture and retheme it. Add some new bells and whistles. Higher attractiveness + functionality should make newer members stick around more, which will increase activity as more guys stop by and join. We also expect to be able to start buying traffic once One Date is out, which will mean more customers, and some of those guys are going to find the boards and decide they like that forum better or want to be on both forums.

So I think/hope/suspect everything will be okay and overall activity on the boards will go up once all this is in place over the next 4-6 months.

However, if it happens that Alumni just sucks the life out of the boards, then we'll fuse the two and bring everyone back into one big happy family again (keeping the boards exclusively related to specific products private for those product owners, of course).

Chase

EDIT: didn't see Franco's post before I hit "Submit" on mine. But yes, I think that's how Alumni will/should work - as a supplement, specific to products. Some guys may use that as their sole forum. I kind of suspect though that even for guys for whom that is their first forum on GC, after they're done with the product they will eventually move to the public boards, which I suspect will always have more activity than a private products-focused forum.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Chase, Franco,

Cool that's good to hear then, I've yet to find another dating/seduction/life forum that I've really resonated with much and was thinking "shit what are the chances I'm going to have to find a new home after all this" lol.

I frequent a few public business forums but can't say there "fun" so much as informative. (Side note on forum traffic, I think GC has a pretty good happy medium for the most part. I've been a member of FastLaneForum for business and the average post gets like 50++ replies and is super demoralizing to sort through and participate)

Chase said:
then we'll move the boards to a much more modern, easier to use forum architecture and retheme it. Add some new bells and whistles. Higher attractiveness + functionality should make newer members stick around more

That'll be frigginn' sweeet....

However, if it happens that Alumni just sucks the life out of the boards, then we'll fuse the two and bring everyone back into one big happy family again (keeping the boards exclusively related to specific products private for those product owners, of course).

Right on, well I'll plan on sticking around then.

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase, if we have purchased legacy products will we have access to the private forum? I believe I have bought all or most of your previous material. As excited as I am for the launch, I've got some upcoming medical expenses that I need to account for and I don't think a new product is in the budget anytime soon.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Rob-

Yeah, that's a good note on thread lengths. When you start getting threads with 50-100 replies and each reply is from a different guy it can get hard to follow along.

I think we could safely absorb about 2x to 3x the forum traffic we have now without noticeably upsetting the cohesion of the boards. Still a lot of topics with 0 to 2 replies, and plenty of boards that have 3 weeks' worth of posts on the first page of posts. But beyond maybe 3x current traffic/participation levels it would get crowded and less personal.

@lostnumber-

Plan is to eventually move all GC product owners to the new system... however at first, only new program buyers will be in the new system. We're using a completely different software setup, databases, and the like to sell new courses through and integrate with the new forum. A fair bit of it is custom built or heavily modified.

Anyway, we definitely want all program alumni to be able to participate on the Alumni Forum. It's just a matter of figuring out how to enter 6000 to 7000 different customers, some going back 9 years, and get their records entered into the new system. First we want to get the new course out and testing, and then we'll start integrating everything else.

Chase

rfjt

Space Monkey
space monkey
What is this One Date thing? I haven't seen anything on it?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
rfjt said:

Chase's ultimate product. He's still working on it though so it hasn't been talked about a whole lot in places outside of the forums. But Chase says he's put EVERYTHING into this product that he knows about women, should be a good product and a lot of people are looking forward to it.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
rfjt said:

It's big. And that's an understatement. It's beautiful. I've seen it. The Holy Grail of pickup :)

Hector

>