How much detail to use when sexting?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! How much explicit detail should you use when texting? I’ve never really done the whole dirty talk over text before, I usually keep texting for handling logistics and nothing else but I have started to use some with a few girls. It’s been successful so far and reading the articles on it has been a great help. The advice does say to tell the girls in explicit detail things and so instead of “I pulled you in and kissed you” it became “I pulled you in close, tugging and pulling at your clothes while I deeply kissed you and felt your heart beat and excitement pulsing through your body” it was a stupidly long text and was more like I was writing my own best seller. It got me an invite to her place so it had the desired effect, I just don’t know if that was overkill or if that’s the level of detail you should go into?

I would describe it as Russel Brand game, it was a lot, but showcased a lot of good points and a sensual understanding that possibly helped create the intimate moment we previously shared in her mind and shown I was attentive. But violates law of least effort! Thoughts?

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dudes! How much explicit detail should you use when texting? I’ve never really done the whole dirty talk over text before, I usually keep texting for handling logistics and nothing else but I have started to use some with a few girls. It’s been successful so far and reading the articles on it has been a great help. The advice does say to tell the girls in explicit detail things and so instead of “I pulled you in and kissed you” it became “I pulled you in close, tugging and pulling at your clothes while I deeply kissed you and felt your heart beat and excitement pulsing through your body” it was a stupidly long text and was more like I was writing my own best seller. It got me an invite to her place so it had the desired effect, I just don’t know if that was overkill or if that’s the level of detail you should go into?

I would describe it as Russel Brand game, it was a lot, but showcased a lot of good points and a sensual understanding that possibly helped create the intimate moment we previously shared in her mind and shown I was attentive. But violates law of least effort! Thoughts?
But why have Internet sex when you can have real sex. Get her out.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@cruiser dude! You're right, but the girl in question was away for the weekend with her mum. She sent a few texts, it was late and it got playful. I went round hers the night she was back and finished what I started!

@Skills dude! Thanks for the link! This is kinda what I was wanting. The examples in your post tend to lean towards my first example and not the more detailed version. I'll try being less detailed and see how the results pan out!

Thanks dudes!

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Glad you could meet up with her :) remember the aim is to always get her out! great job bro!!

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Detail is always good because it makes her visualize it, + your showing sexual competence. Theres a difference between telling a girl "i liked having sex with you" and "i liked shoving my dick deep down your a spot and your throats g spot"

You wont sound like a virgin

>