How should a man's 30s ideally play out in your eyes?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
There is a saying out there that 30 is the new 20 and all that buy when it comes to a guy's 30s, how do you think they should ideally play out in terms of women, sex, and the lifestyle around that?

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
You need to be more specific amigo cause for sure I am not telepathic to know what exactly is on your mind

Levo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Its all personal preference man. Picture your ideal 30's man and strive to be it. Comparing yourself to others wont really help you reach your goal.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
You need to be more specific amigo cause for sure I am not telepathic to know what exactly is on your mind

Like people often say men get married and have kids at 30 and how that is not always the way to go, so what is the ideal life by what GC teaches?

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
so what is the ideal life by what GC teaches?

I don’t think you’ll be satisfied with any answer to this question because GC does not advocate for particular type of lifestyle. And that’s one thing I found so refreshing about this site. The writers here give you the tools to improve your dating prospects. What you do with them is entirely up to you.

Wanna to spend your 30s go balls to the wall a la Dan Bilzerian? The advice here helps.

Wanna find a conservative girl and settle down in rural America? The advice here helps here too.

So don’t worry about looking for some GC prescribed way for living out this next chapter of your life Oh Pry. Besides, no matter what anyone said you’d still go out and be a pimp right ;)

- Protean

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well it is easy , do you things , go to the gym , improve your career prospects , travel , etc . Girls are just silly and cute and you should never put them as the center of your life , like for example : everything for this girl or going on a spree where you want to fuck as many girls as possible just because you think is cool .

the player life is quite a lonely life :)

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Like people often say men get married and have kids at 30 and how that is not always the way to go, so what is the ideal life by what GC teaches?

GC is not a dogmatic site, therefore nobody of authority here will TELL you how to live your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s etc. There are articles about common development patterns in life though. And here is some general advice here about what a man should have handled at age 35. However this is not an exact science.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
You're worried because you're almost almost 30. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We need a, banging yourself on the head with a skillet while laughing like a lunatic, smiley for occasions like this.

I just had my 70th Birthday, and I'm fit and alive and happy and looking forward to another great decade.

Quit worrying about all the BS you post; get out, have fun, and talk to women. You might just get lucky.

theodous

Space Monkey
space monkey
i'm 32 years old :(

bad inner

i'm starting life now

i had problems in life

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well I must admit, I have less energy now (soon turning 28) than when I was 18. But high energy is not a requirement for pick up. Although it makes it more fun :)
Good news is I feel exactly the same from when I was younger!! But as of now I’m losing serious motivation, it’s like I go out, but I just don’t have the motivation I used to have, I used to read articles daily, go out a lot, I’m trying to get back to that, but my motivation has went down even though I still feel the same with energy.

I think me not being super young makes me feel like I’m not supposed to be gaming like that, like that’s a younger man’s game and I can’t do that anymore, I have to be more low-key and have girls come to me, it’s like if a girl comes to me she comes to me, I’m done with trying to learn any game or any of that. I feel that way even when I go out to meet women.

And it also doesn’t help that the women I see keep getting younger and younger lol making me insecure by the day.

I know women won’t approach me and I know I have to keep playing the numbers game.

I know I kind of came left field with this, but your comment made me think.

You have any advice to not let age hamper your motivation to keep putting in work?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't feel the difference in energy levels really except that work drains me way more than when I was a free youth. I always thought that my life quality decreases when I get older but it doesn't. It only got better, but I had to engineer and sacrifice in order to make structural improvements.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think if one makes workout he must have enegry
Cardiovescular maintanence indeed helps a lot with energylevels Theo, but also decent sleep, a good diet and the absence of drugs/alcohol.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I always wonder how it is socially now that are you are older and single and most people your age are tied down.

No difference... Obviously you will not engage in the baby showers and stuff like that, or couple retreats, in other words you will hang out less together since different lifestyles...

p.s. this older buggy man posts are getting a bit repetitive an annoying... worry about today guys... This is just another cope...The only advice i really have to people getting older is to make sure they address the hormonal issues (testosterone drops and the likes), keep in shape, and dress stylish and then 0 problems whatsoever...

>