How to Come Back from a "Friend" Shit Test

HeartRipper

Space Monkey
space monkey
A cousin of mine sent me her best friend's number last week and I hit her DMs (WhatsApp inbox) immediately.
My intro was smooth--I basically just introduced myself and told her where I got her number. I asked and she sent me some pics of her (I usually ask for some to generate some compliance early) and she looked okay (a 6 tops). She told me she is 19 (*call her Rio).

I usually do this chit-chat but I hate to deep-dive via text. So I usually set a meet so we can meet and see if we get along.
However, for this particular case, the holiday season was already here so I had to travel and I was wrapping up the year for my business so I never got the time to meet with her. I told her we would meet sometime and she greed (I do not plan far ahead with girls). So I have kept the texting minimal, just to keep her engaged and interested in still meeting. But not done much since.
However, yesterday we talked a bit and I wished her good night. And she threw a shit-test towards me that was interesting and would like to have some views on how it would've been best handled. The interaction went something like this:

HR: Okay cool. Gotta sleep now. Sleep well.
Rio: Nyts.
HR: Don't be boring...kiss me goodnight. ;) Now that you have cough no more. (She had told me earlier a few days back that she had caught a cold and terrible cough)
Rio: Hhhhhhmmhhmmmmmmm. I don't kiss my frndz gdnyt
HR: Lol. Friends are people who wouldn't want to be kissed by you in the first place.
Rio: Hahahaha. Gdnyt anyway. Byeee
HR: Lol
*NO FURTHER RESPONSE

I wonder if this was well-handled and I need some advice on how to prevent this friends shit-test from coming up in the first place.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i wouldn’t pay attention to a word she says, she’s female. they just talk nonsense. you could use it against here. like when she touches you be like “easy we’re just friends.” put her in that box. maybe it is a little clue into her personality. don’t escalate quickly. idk. i literally pay very little attention to what chicks say before we meet. this would be a minor proceed with caution red flag.

don’t want it to happen again, either escalate to sexualized conversations over text quickly or don’t sexualize at all. you hit her off guard with that comment. i usually just don’t do it. i’m trying to get her to meet me, not scare her off. some chicks are easily scared off.

>