How to convince a hot girl to sleep with you?

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was on the beach and i saw this cute girl doing stretching exercises. I decided to approach her. She was probably around 20. Beautiful, blonde, blue eyes. The exact type I like. I am much older than her. I said Hi and she smiled. She just finished a run and was bare feet. I made a passing comment on her beautiful feet. It turned out she was new to the area. She revealed that she was a massage therapist and plan to open a shop in the new year. But she is open to take customers. She gave me her phone number. She also said she had a boyfriend and pointed to him who was some distance away talking on the phone. I texted her afterwards and she responded back that she also enjoyed talking to me. She also gave me potential dates when she will be free if I wanted a massage. My goal is really to fuck her. How should I approach this situation? Go for the massage and then test her compliance or I am wasting my time.

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Go for a date and escalate towards isolation. Escalate compliance until sex. The main site has everything you need.

Lantern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hard to say, but my instinct is that you're worth to her much more as a customer, than something else.

With these kind of things I think it's important to immediately disqualify yourself from being anything than a potential romantic interest, and then see if she is still showing interest compliance. When she told you she's opening shop and invited you for a massage, you should have said "That's really great, too bad I have a masseuse I regularly go to or I'd be sure to come to you." This way, you stop being a potential customer in her mind, and if she keeps showing interest that would be a good sign.

I'd say now you need to push forward and ask for a date, and avoid using the massage as a pretense, as that will for sure take you nowhere.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
forget it

youve already fucked the whole setup by acting like a customer and meeting for a paid for massage

One key with massage therapist and strippers etc is to NOT be clearly categorised as customers and route things into her private being instead. Sometimes you can do this gradually by not confirming frame grabs. But this sounds way to settled.

move on

Also - The worst level of creepiness is guys trying to meet for a business related thing then trying to go for lay etc. Just to say youre steeping into a landmine packed zone.

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
forget it

youve already fucked the whole setup by acting like a customer and meeting for a paid for massage

One key with massage therapist and strippers etc is to NOT be clearly categorised as customers and route things into her private being instead. Sometimes you can do this gradually by not confirming frame grabs. But this sounds way to settled.

move on

Also - The worst level of creepiness is guys trying to meet for a business related thing then trying to go for lay etc. Just to say youre steeping into a landmine packed zone.
I second this...she is looking for customers, not a lay.
Move on.

lsrlnr

Rookie
Rookie
um, she pointed to her boyfriend. I would think that messages she's not interested in anything more than a potential customer for her massage "business" at that point.

Reactions: sab

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
um, she pointed to her boyfriend. I would think that messages she's not interested in anything more than a potential customer for her massage "business" at that point.
I am a late bloomer. Agree with the feedback. It's like avoiding being put in the friend zone frame. I have been texting her in a more overtly suggestive way. She has gone quiet.

>