How to handle a Day-game cock-block?

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Perhaps for night game guys, this is a piece of cake but I don't do night game and don't often encounter cock-blocks. Today was different.
I was just about to walk out of Starbucks when a cute chic flashed a smile at me as we crossed path, after we made eye-contact. I had to talk to her (She was Sam)

Me: Hey (looks back)
Sam: Hi
Me: You're super cute
Sam: Hahaha.. thank you (perhaps all of Starbucks heard that lol)

We had a chat for around 10 mins about just normal stuff.. But the sub-communication was intense, with a lot of sexual tension between us. She was looking at me like a piece of meat.. To be precise. Anyway, just as I was about to exchange contacts, a girl comes from behind and pats her. It was her colleague from uni..She's doing her PhD here.

Friend: Hi (doesn't look at me)
Sam: Oh hiiii
Sam: This is my colleague at uni
Me: Hello.. (with a smile)
Friend: Hello
Me: Are you also a marine biologist? (She was wearing a hoodie with a ship logo on it)
Friend: Yes
Me: Your hoodie is screaming that out aloud
Friend: Hahaha
Sam: Hahaha

Sam was a bit confused what to do and didn't want to ignore any of us. So, she turned to me for a little bit

Friend: pats on her back again
Sam: Do you want to have tea or eat something?
Friend: Yeah, that would be good
Sam: ok. Let's have tea (turns to me)
Friend: pats on her back again.. talks something about work
Sam: she answers and turns to me
Friend: Oh I didn't mean to interrupt you guys
Sam: Oh no.. That's..
Me: Oh no.. that's fine.. I was just saying to her how interesting she is and has a big smile on her face
Sam: Aww.. that's so sweet
Friend: awkwardly smiles and talks something else again

I thought Sam was struggling to juggle between us. So thought I should jump in and befriend her friend so that'll make it easier and she can buy time from her friend.

Me: So, what's your name? I offer my hand to shake
Friend: Yenus
Me: Lovely to meet you
Friend: Yes, same.
Sam: exits the scene.. To order tea
Me: I look towards Sam.. (nice chatting to you... She politely ended the conversation)
Friend: Steps back
Me: Nice meeting you too.. Looks at friend and said, nice meeting you too and left.

What really happened there? I'm not too worried about losing the girl but there were a lot of social nuances to handle and I'd like to know could've I done better?

Last edited:

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Shawn dude! You were hijacked here and this would be very difficult because of the social nuances, in night game you'd potentially have more tools at your disposal and could probably run into her again later in the night, you don't really have this option here.

You started off great acknowledging the marine biologist hoody, the friend even laughed giving you a high note and breaking her shield, Sam had already broken circle at this point due to social connections but handled it rather well.

Where this falls down is when her friend pats her on her back to get her attention again. She didn't take the hint of Sam and this is an intentional block, this could be for multiple reasons but has to be dealt with. Sam was even confused by the first pat asking if she wants something, the second pat is the big blow, this is multiple disruptions breaking your frame and your set.

The big issue you then acknowledge it when the friend says she didn't mean to interrupt and you tell her it's okay and then pay a compliment which really doesn't land with the friend.

You made the right call trying to befriend her friend because she wasn't going away. The only alternative is you ignore her and ask for Sam's number but this is low odds because of the social pressure. I'm assuming yenus didn't shake your hand? At this point she's in control of the situation and adding social pressure, if she clearly doesn't approve of you this is an uphill battle.

Rather than acknowledging she interrupted you either accept it (loosely acknowledge it)
Its cool, can we have a minute?
I don't particularly like asking but you apply social pressure on her because she can't say no without looking socially inept or raising an objection you can deal with. If you get the minute you've set a false time constraint so her friend knows you won't be long and it buys you a minute to close.

Or, pull her into the set. Don't say it's fine, show you're not affected and that she'll get some attention. This gives you a chance to win them over with your social skills. Instead of saying oh no that's fine quickly involve them with a group question, how long have you known each other? The reason you go for a group question is they're both involved, when you put the attention to her friend Sam slipped off.

Potentially this gives you another chance if you can stall her friend long enough for Sam to return but if she doesn't want to be social with you it's game over. The key to groups is making sure everyone's involved.

Thinking really fast, you can get your phone primed for a number or open the notes app and ask for the number and pass your phone to Sam, you need to be able to distract yenus enough for this or have plausible deniability for why you're passing her your phone, too good intrigue bait goes against you because yenus will want to see, I've only done this with distraction, but night clubs can offer a lot of distractions

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't have much experience with the OP scenario, but I was thinking something similar to @Fluxcapacitor . Even if the friend didn't ask if they were interrupting, you could still say "Sorry? Can you give us a couple of minutes, I am just finishing a quick private chat".
I don't know if thats good or not, or if needs to say 'sorry' or not to be polite, but I was thinking something along those lines and then the friend goes away... then swap numbers or email or whatever and go from there.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Rain dude! Personally I'd avoid saying sorry, its a very subtle thing and a little nuanced but what are you sorry for? You don't owe her an apology for being social. The target in this case can say sorry to her friend, not you. Is it polite? Kinda, is it necessary? Not really. I just don't like the under tone it sets.

You've also said to much when the short reply would do, you're kinda explaining your actions. The quicker response cuts through all of this, seems very relaxed and casual and very low effort.

If you want to be more friendly you can ask/intend to borrow her. "It's cool, I'm going to borrow Sam for thirty seconds, (don't worry) I'll bring her back" said with a smile and warm attitude can work, the part in brackets sets that she's being needy and clingy and could cause some kick back but delivered with the right attitude bulldozers them.

It opens up a sexual frame if she makes a joke or acknowledges the thirty second remark, though I've only field tested this in night game so can't comment on day game. For OP without this experience I'd not use it, you'd have to be confident you've got the compliance to move her if the friend doesn't back off. If you're not congruent with your attitude this will fail

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Perhaps for night game guys, this is a piece of cake but I don't do night game and don't often encounter cock-blocks. Today was different.
I was just about to walk out of Starbucks when a cute chic flashed a smile at me as we crossed path, after we made eye-contact. I had to talk to her (She was Sam)

Me: Hey (looks back)
Sam: Hi
Me: You're super cute
Sam: Hahaha.. thank you (perhaps all of Starbucks heard that lol)

We had a chat for around 10 mins about just normal stuff.. But the sub-communication was intense, with a lot of sexual tension between us. She was looking at me like a piece of meat.. To be precise. Anyway, just as I was about to exchange contacts, a girl comes from behind and pats her. It was her colleague from uni..She's doing her PhD here.

Friend: Hi (doesn't look at me)
Sam: Oh hiiii
Sam: This is my colleague at uni
Me: Hello.. (with a smile)
Friend: Hello
Me: Are you also a marine biologist? (She was wearing a hoodie with a ship logo on it)
Friend: Yes
Me: Your hoodie is screaming that out aloud
Friend: Hahaha
Sam: Hahaha
this is the moment to make this a group convo. turning to the friend
"so sam is clearly popular in the bio department , (then to both of them)how long you two known eachother?"

you start to find smooth ways to loop the friend into the convo and get a little momentum. Focusing 70% on Sam 30% on friend

so like this

you: so sam is clearly popular in the bio department , (then to both of them)how long you two known eachother?

Sam: maybe like a year
friend (agreeing): yeah probably a year

you: (to the friend) nice Sam was mentioning she how refreshing the program has been. That she has basically found her calling (I am just making this up for the sake of this example but the idea is its a callback to the convo you and Sam were having). (turning back to Sam) so why marine biology? why not trees or something?

You only need to do this to the point where the friend gets the hint that
A: you are a chill normal dude
B: maybe she was interrupting a conversation her friend was having

since you looped her in smoothly she is now a part of the convo (she interrupted) and would now be rude to just end it abruptly.

at this point the friend may eject "well I was just checking in about such and such a thing about work, imma grab a tea, I'll just be over there" or if she hangs around you have a brief convo with both. keeping your focus about 30% on the friend and 70% on Sam.

don't make it too long, then number close.

A number close I like to do in a two set like this is turn to the friend and be like "well I was thinking about inviting Sam, for a drink. She's actually as cool as I think she is, right?" something around those lines "well what do you think. Sam and I would probably have a good time over a drink right? you know her better than me"
if the friend likes you she will adamantly approve. Now, this said: I have had to deal with shit tests doing a number close like this before. this is only one approach.
Sam was a bit confused what to do and didn't want to ignore any of us. So, she turned to me for a little bit
she was confused because you didn't loop the friend into the convo and get momentum going again. Now, instead of a cohesive group dynamic she is stuck to manage a fractured conversation with two pulls in separate directions. The sooner you mange to make the convo a cohesive group convo the better.
Friend: pats on her back again
Sam: Do you want to have tea or eat something?
Friend: Yeah, that would be good
Sam: ok. Let's have tea (turns to me)
Friend: pats on her back again.. talks something about work
Sam: she answers and turns to me
Friend: Oh I didn't mean to interrupt you guys
bro, she is handing it to you here. same thing I mentioned above. loop her in to the convo but focus on Sam

You: hey, life is fully of interruptions ( yes, she is interrupting but that's life. Besides they are friends)

now you fill the friend in on the convo that she interrupted. this offers her the opportunity to participate but since your focus is on Sam and the two of you have a little bubble she gets the hint. or the three of you hit it off and you grab Sam's number with her around.

even if Sam and her decided to head out pretty soon after this moment, because you had a moment to have a smooth convo with them both the number close should be easy if the vibe is right.

Sam: well hey I guess there we have a lot of work to get done
you: duty calls. Here I'll grab your number and we'll get a coffee later this week
Sam: Oh no.. That's..
Me: Oh no.. that's fine.. I was just saying to her how interesting she is and has a big smile on her face
Sam: Aww.. that's so sweet
Friend: awkwardly smiles and talks something else again
unwarranted compliment. The intersection is about to derail and your comment subcomms that you are desperately grabbing at the connection. It does nothing to address the social dynamic. It basically says "it's okay you interrupted, I am just some random guy that is trying to flirt with your friend"

I thought Sam was struggling to juggle between us. So thought I should jump in and befriend her friend so that'll make it easier and she can buy time from her friend.

Me: So, what's your name? I offer my hand to shake
Friend: Yenus
Me: Lovely to meet you
Friend: Yes, same.
too late to befriend the friend. There is no group cohesion here.
Sam: exits the scene.. To order tea
Me: I look towards Sam.. (nice chatting to you... She politely ended the conversation)
Friend: Steps back
Me: Nice meeting you too.. Looks at friend and said, nice meeting you too and left.

What really happened there? I'm not too worried about losing the girl but there were a lot of social nuances to handle and I'd like to know could've I done better?
basically the move is to be chill and welcoming (they are friends after all). Loop her into the convo but also demonstrate that Sam and you were in the middle of a connection. She either assimilates to the group smoothly when you loop her in (she is welcome, if she can hang) or she gets the hint (which is heavily implied) that you two were in the middle of something and bounces.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Shawn dude! You were hijacked here and this would be very difficult because of the social nuances, in night game you'd potentially have more tools at your disposal and could probably run into her again later in the night, you don't really have this option here.

You started off great acknowledging the marine biologist hoody, the friend even laughed giving you a high note and breaking her shield, Sam had already broken circle at this point due to social connections but handled it rather well.

Where this falls down is when her friend pats her on her back to get her attention again. She didn't take the hint of Sam and this is an intentional block, this could be for multiple reasons but has to be dealt with. Sam was even confused by the first pat asking if she wants something, the second pat is the big blow, this is multiple disruptions breaking your frame and your set.

The big issue you then acknowledge it when the friend says she didn't mean to interrupt and you tell her it's okay and then pay a compliment which really doesn't land with the friend.

You made the right call trying to befriend her friend because she wasn't going away. The only alternative is you ignore her and ask for Sam's number but this is low odds because of the social pressure. I'm assuming yenus didn't shake your hand? At this point she's in control of the situation and adding social pressure, if she clearly doesn't approve of you this is an uphill battle.

Rather than acknowledging she interrupted you either accept it (loosely acknowledge it)
I don't particularly like asking but you apply social pressure on her because she can't say no without looking socially inept or raising an objection you can deal with. If you get the minute you've set a false time constraint so her friend knows you won't be long and it buys you a minute to close.

Or, pull her into the set. Don't say it's fine, show you're not affected and that she'll get some attention. This gives you a chance to win them over with your social skills. Instead of saying oh no that's fine quickly involve them with a group question, how long have you known each other? The reason you go for a group question is they're both involved, when you put the attention to her friend Sam slipped off.

Potentially this gives you another chance if you can stall her friend long enough for Sam to return but if she doesn't want to be social with you it's game over. The key to groups is making sure everyone's involved.

Thinking really fast, you can get your phone primed for a number or open the notes app and ask for the number and pass your phone to Sam, you need to be able to distract yenus enough for this or have plausible deniability for why you're passing her your phone, too good intrigue bait goes against you because yenus will want to see, I've only done this with distraction, but night clubs can offer a lot of distractions

This is how you do it, and i am going to give you some things that work well that i done over and over....

So lets say the friend comes, you say super fast before she has a chance to get involve "hey i just met your friend, sam she is really cool, i am shawn" if you feel like trolling, you say "let me introduce you to my friend shawn she is really cool, she is an amazing future marine biologist"...

also shawn a good joke that works with friends, she is going to be our future bridesmaid, or if she is nasty she is not going to get invited to the wedding.... this are cool playful future projections...

Look at one of my tale from the clubs were i do similar look how cajun does it, minute 2:53:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is how you do it, and i am going to give you some things that work well that i done over and over....

So lets say the friend comes, you say super fast before she has a chance to get involve "hey i just met your friend, sam she is really cool, i am shawn" if you feel like trolling, you say "let me introduce you to my friend shawn she is really cool, she is an amazing future marine biologist"...
love this. introducing the friends to each other. classic. gonna use this all the time now. thanks bro
also shawn a good joke that works with friends, she is going to be our future bridesmaid, or if she is nasty she is not going to get invited to the wedding.... this are cool playful future projections...

Look at one of my tale from the clubs were i do similar look how cajun does it, minute 2:53:

I have rarely had positive outcomes with this style of joking during day game. it is a totally different social context. Maybe if the friend is already warmed to you. But with a cold friend who is cockblocking already, in a day game social context. feels risky to me. but that's just me.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Before you two go, let me grab a number from you and we can chat later."

The friend KNEW she was interrupting. You were not going to increase Sam's attraction ANY MORE with the little time you had left. in Computer parlance, Hit Save and come back to it later....

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Kudos to all you night game guys. Wonder how you handle social pressure, with noise and disruptions in the background and having to think fast.

All great points:
- I should've addressed them as a group.
- Looking back, it was a battle of social pressure between me and Sam's friend and finally I gave in when I said "on no.. That's fine..". I think I succumbed to the social pressure
- Was not sure if Sam was going to be compliant in the end to exchange contact. In not too fazed when a girl rejects me but it affects me when others are noticing. Not sure where this stems from.
- I think Sam felt a bit insecure when I shook her friend's hand and hadn't touched Sam at all. Maybe she thought I was interested more in her friend?
- Also, not sure if saying "your friend is interesting..." sat well with Sam since I complimented her as "looking cute.."

Guys in that video were smooth af.. Damn..I remember watching Cajun but the other guy was next level

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I needed this today @Skills, from your blog :

Code:
1.- Avoid at all cost women that are going through a “just found God” stage… They are pretty much brainwashed and conflicted, so is pretty difficult even for a dude like me.

I met a super hot Russian chic today but she didn't even agree to exchange contacts in the end. She was religious and she interrogated me to the core about my religious beliefs for more than 15 mins. I could say she was on the fence but she didn't budge. I took it lightly then but I didn't know chics can be so strongly opinionated. Although I tried to get off that subject, she'd go back to it. I said I'm spiritual but not religious and she wanted to know more and more and more.

While I'm on this subject of 2-set, could you guys help with one more thing: How can I transition from social to SOI (Statement of intent) when I approach a 2-set in day game?

These days I'm not finding single girls to approach who are of my type but I find a lot of them with another chic. If I can crack this code of 2-set, would be awesome and hopefully I won't get into a dry spell again. Although I avoid 2-sets, sometimes I'm too tempted when one of the chic is just my type.

What I've tried so far:
1. I approach a 2-set, say hi to both and compliment one of the chic. She enjoys free validation and they both say "nice meeting you. Bye"
2. I get into social mode and do a basic chit-chat and they both are nice and friendly but it'd come across incongruent if I suddenly announce I find one of them attractive. So, I just let it go. Something happened like this today:

Two German chics were walking behind me, speaking in German and one of them was just my type, cute, feminine, dark hair and blue eyes with a hot body. As they approached the traffic signal, I positioned myself next to them:

Me: Germans are omnipresent
Both chics: Hahaha,
Chic 1: we're there everywhere cos we are so many of us
Me: I like Germans
Both: Oh thank you
Me: So, how are you finding it here so far
Chic 2: can't say much, we arrived only a week ago
Me: I'm sure you'll love it
Chic 1: hopefully
Me: (Remembered to engage both the chics today) So how do you know each other?
Chic 2: We traveled together
Me: it's good to have company when traveling (I won't agree though lol)
Chic 1: True
Me: where are you from in Germany?
Chic 2: Close to Frankfurt
Me: Ah big city girls. So how do you like it here?
Chic 1: we don't like cities so much, we want to go into the nature
Me: that's true.. sometimes it feels like that. But after a while you'll want to be with people
Chic 2: Haha.. we're not feeling like that at least now
Chic 2: So, what about you?
Me: I live here and I was out for a walk after work
Chic 2: ok
Me: (they were looking blank and didn't know what else to ask me) hope you enjoy your stay here
Both chics: Thank you so much! Have a nice evening.

This is one example but typically that's how it goes.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I needed this today @Skills, from your blog :

Code:
1.- Avoid at all cost women that are going through a “just found God” stage… They are pretty much brainwashed and conflicted, so is pretty difficult even for a dude like me.

I met a super hot Russian chic today but she didn't even agree to exchange contacts in the end. She was religious and she interrogated me to the core about my religious beliefs for more than 15 mins. I could say she was on the fence but she didn't budge. I took it lightly then but I didn't know chics can be so strongly opinionated. Although I tried to get off that subject, she'd go back to it. I said I'm spiritual but not religious and she wanted to know more and more and more.

While I'm on this subject of 2-set, could you guys help with one more thing: How can I transition from social to SOI (Statement of intent) when I approach a 2-set in day game?

These days I'm not finding single girls to approach who are of my type but I find a lot of them with another chic. If I can crack this code of 2-set, would be awesome and hopefully I won't get into a dry spell again. Although I avoid 2-sets, sometimes I'm too tempted when one of the chic is just my type.

What I've tried so far:
1. I approach a 2-set, say hi to both and compliment one of the chic. She enjoys free validation and they both say "nice meeting you. Bye"
2. I get into social mode and do a basic chit-chat and they both are nice and friendly but it'd come across incongruent if I suddenly announce I find one of them attractive. So, I just let it go. Something happened like this today:

Two German chics were walking behind me, speaking in German and one of them was just my type, cute, feminine, dark hair and blue eyes with a hot body. As they approached the traffic signal, I positioned myself next to them:

Me: that's true.. sometimes it feels like that. But after a while you'll want to be with people
Me: (they were looking blank and didn't know what else to ask me) hope you enjoy your stay here

This is one example but typically that's how it goes.

approach a two set with the same mentality you would a one set.

you are still going to be playful and flirtatious just dial it back a bit so you don't trigger ASD vibes in them.

play the girls off of each other. ask more questions relating to both of them. ask one girl a question about the other "is she always this colorful?" make observations about them as individuals. make observations about the dynamic between the two of them "you two are obviously very comfortable with each other." Tease them "ugh oh, you're giving me conflicting stories here. Is there something something you two need to work out?"

you might approach a two set by addressing one of the girls first, or both. this depends on a number of factors. Either way treat it like a group activity.

think about the two girls almost as a unit. so at first you are flirting with the unit. As you get to know them more start to direct your attention slightly more towards the girl you are most interested. try to get things really flowing with her, but be sure not to exclude the friend. think 60% girl you like, 40% other girl. Sometimes you might just get into a flow with the girl you like and you two are going at it. If the friend seems chill there is no need to force including her in this moment. Just be sure to pay attention and that she is not totally neglected. But any way, this turning if attention towards one of the girls will start to make it clear to them where the connection is being made. This is also when you can ramp up your flirting a bit more, as it is now clear who you like. But again, don't flirt too hard so ASD kicks in

otherwise run the thing just like you would any seduction. Gather logistics. Get compliance where you can. Build a sense of connection, and so on.

this holds true for 3 sets 4 sets 5 sets. The only difference is you start to have a more dynamic set of personalities you have to manage. Also, in larger sets a number of the girls will probably focus on other things/ converse amongst themselves after you start to hit it off with one or two of the other gals.

and just to reiterate, at a certain point make it clear which girl you are interested in.

Last edited:

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As you get to know them more start to direct your attention slightly more towards the girl you are most interested. try to get things really flowing with her, but be sure not to exclude the friend. think 60% girl you like, 40% other girl.
Can you give me an example of transition bro? I guess this is where I get stuck

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
YOU: "SO what have you seen around here? There is this awesome little park up the road with a trail to the waterfall. I'd love to show you guys. I'm headed there tomorrow if you would care to join me."
Chick 1 "Oh wow I love waterfalls."
Chick 2 " We had that place on our list"
YOU;" Well I can pick you both up from your hotel on my way, and we can grab some stuff for a lunch at this cool little general store with a bar on our way."

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
YOU: "SO what have you seen around here? There is this awesome little park up the road with a trail to the waterfall. I'd love to show you guys. I'm headed there tomorrow if you would care to join me."
Chick 1 "Oh wow I love waterfalls."
Chick 2 " We had that place on our list"
YOU;" Well I can pick you both up from your hotel on my way, and we can grab some stuff for a lunch at this cool little general store with a bar on our way."
I like the idea and it'll give me more exclusive time with them but isn't this going to come across as try-hard? Too much investment. Assuming I indeed take both of them, how'd I escalate from there?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I like the idea and it'll give me more exclusive time with them but isn't this going to come across as try-hard? Too much investment. Assuming I indeed take both of them, how'd I escalate from there?
You are upping the ante..They may fold. Then you have saved yourself days of mental masturbation over "what-if".

If they BOTH accept, then you be a gracious host and do the hike with both of them. Build the sexual tension withthe target through eye contact and incidental kino. No blatant Seduction though while the friend is around. Conversations about recent breakups, can seed/hint at the availability of both of you.

At some point the other non target may leave you two alone, and THEN you make the seductive move to kiss/demonstrate intent after significant buildup that she returns. Have a wingplan for the other one which could include meeting other friends after the hike to entertain the other girl, while you two slip off to be alone. Other options is if the friend is "tired" she could return to their room leaving you two alone. Often obstacle girls get "tired" after a number of drinks in the evening....

Alternately have a wingman or two who would entertain the friend. If you have a friend having a party, taking two girls is often well received on all fronts...

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
You are upping the ante..They may fold. Then you have saved yourself days of mental masturbation over "what-if".

If they BOTH accept, then you be a gracious host and do the hike with both of them. Build the sexual tension withthe target through eye contact and incidental kino. No blatant Seduction though while the friend is around. Conversations about recent breakups, can seed/hint at the availability of both of you.

At some point the other non target may leave you two alone, and THEN you make the seductive move to kiss/demonstrate intent after significant buildup that she returns. Have a wingplan for the other one which could include meeting other friends after the hike to entertain the other girl, while you two slip off to be alone. Other options is if the friend is "tired" she could return to their room leaving you two alone. Often obstacle girls get "tired" after a number of drinks in the evening....

Alternately have a wingman or two who would entertain the friend. If you have a friend having a party, taking two girls is often well received on all fronts...
@Fuck This I see where you are coming from with this but you there are a few things about this strategy that might not be the best.
-the girls have not been hooked yet and are likely to decline
-he runs the risk of becoming more of a tour guide
-going on a hike with the two gals (while probably fun) is not the most conducive to seduction in terms of pacing and environment. There is an upside in that it could offer an opportunity to build rapport and maybe get one of the girls out for another date 1 on 1. But why not just gun for that in the initial interaction?

Perhaps, another viable strategy is to pull both of them during the initial interaction, if the mood is right, but personally, I have only had success pulling two women at once, during night game where we all sneak off to a hot tub, or a night cap or something of the sort. The social context is very different. During the day the two gals are probably going to have a sort of agenda they were on. Thus, the move is to open--hook-rapport/get logistics/seed date (especially with the girl you are feeling)-number close. If the two gals happen to be available at the moment and the three of you do decide to go on a little adventure of sorts, be aware of whether this is actually heading anywhere conducive to seduction, otherwise only use it as an opportunity to build more rapport if needed. Otherwise, just end on a high note and connect with your gal later. This will be much easier since her friend very much approves of you.

This said @Shawn I think you missed a lot of opportunities in your interaction to get momentum going and hook these girls. These are just a few random examples, as these interactions can go a million ways, but maybe it will be food for thought.
How about laying out what it is you like about Germans? Show some knowledge of their culture. Show some insider knowledge that maybe not everyone has about germans. Make a funny observation about their character. And so on. The point being: There is always an opportunity (right from the jump) to take the information you are given and start building momentum with it
ho hum, 'thanks' 'so hows your stay?' (still somewhat flat)
again the average sort of local meets tourists convo these gals have everywhere they go

What about:

"Isn't it amazing how when traveling some cities just open themselves up to you and other times you kind of have to work to crack that egg"( Relating to the experience of traveling and being in a new city. A little subcomm about how people connect as well. Creating the opportunity to talk more personally about their travels)

Relate, connect, build momentum, offer opportunity for them to share about themselves more personally

Or you maybe could have teased them a bit while offering them the opportunity to share more "You're here a week and you still don't know? Y'all must be burnt out from traveling or something"

okay, but the interaction is pretty ho hum at this point, so this doesn't do much to generate interest
obviously honey
"wait let me guess (looking at chic1) your the one who wants to keep things scheduled so you can be sure to see everything and (looking at chic2) your the one who always wants to run off on adventures"
"Yo, I had a friend from Frankfurt and he was always telling that..."
you already ask them how they are enjoying themselves
you totally cut the thread of convo here and went against what they were telling you. How about 'yes, and' them? "Wild women, that's cool. well what the heck are you doing in the city then? I was just out at Jacks overlook, just outside town it was incredible. There is something about the landscape here you cant find somewhere else, there is this sort...(and so on)" Yes, getting into nature is good, and, I know some awesome spots (and can relate to your interests)
They should already have a sense of you by now so when the inquire a deep deeper into who you are it is out of a genuine intrigue, and when you share info it feels like a rich addition to the convo that piggybacks on the momentum that was already built thus far.
yeah dude, ok... I can understand that at this point it didn't make sense to go on about your life given the precedence, but still they wanted to know more about you. Even a "well what do you want to know?" could have generated more momentum. Your answer isn't very generous here. Share a bit about who you are so they can get a real feel for you.
So yeah just a few examples but you get the idea.

and of course some of these ideas I expressed earlier can help
play the girls off of each other. ask more questions relating to both of them. ask one girl a question about the other "is she always this colorful?" make observations about them as individuals. make observations about the dynamic between the two of them "you two are obviously very comfortable with each other." Tease them "ugh oh, you're giving me conflicting stories here. Is there something something you two need to work out?"

So when you ask me this:
Can you give me an example of transition bro? I guess this is where I get stuck
In regards to this:
As you get to know them more start to direct your attention slightly more towards the girl you are most interested. try to get things really flowing with her, but be sure not to exclude the friend. think 60% girl you like, 40% other girl.
My first thought is, you are not even there yet because you haven't hooked these girls. This sort of making it clear who you are connecting with is more for when the momentum is going. Sometimes this happens quicker than others. Sometimes you open just one of the girls first, sometimes you open both at the same time. Sometimes one girl is pretty hooked but the other isn't, so you have to a little work to loop the other girl in. Sometimes the girl that is hooking isn't the one you are most interested in and you have to do some work to transition the focus to her. Sometimes they are both hooked right away, sometimes you have to work for it.

This directing your attention a bit more towards 'your gal' will just happen naturally if all the other elements are in place and you two are connecting. Sometimes you address both if them together. Sometimes you a dress one or the other I individually. Eventually You just kind of focus on her a bit more, while still including the friend. Again, sometimes this attention focused on her happens earlier, sometimes later. There are techniques to do his attention shift like when you are talking to girl you are not interested in and she makes a point, you turn to girl you are interested in be like "what do you think about that"(inquiring girl you do like about what her friend just said). My main point here being, your attention focused on your gal arises from the natural flow of convo and your mutual sense of connecting.

If things are going well and her friend likes you, she may even wing for you a bit and be like "well, you are going to grab her number right?" This has actually happened to me a remarkable number of times, where the friend number closes for me. See, that's the thing about good pick up. It is a win win for everyone. The friend is happy her friend has found a cool guy, plus she gets time away from her travel companion to do her own thing, and you and your gal get to have a fun sexy time together. Win-win-win.

Again, treat a 2 sets almost as one unique and dynamic personality, rather than two separate women. Open-hook-build rapport/gather logistics/get small compliances/seed- Close. Most common strategy will probably be number close girl you like, but also you might pull both all depending on the circumstances. Only pull the two of them if you can see a clear and streamlined route to seduce both of them, or if you can clearly see how it would be conducive to seducing one of them. Rarely, if ever, will you set up a date for a later time, with the two of them.

Also, one last note. Sometimes you can play with your interest, flirting with both a bit and making it unclear exactly who you want. Just don't go overboard to where they both give up. This technique is good for night game though and has been a major element at play whenever I have pulled a two set.

Last edited:

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
[This technique is good for night game though and has been a major element at play whenever I have pulled a two set.
This pretty much sums up. Although I agree with all the points that you mentioned about connection building, note that I'm meeting them on the street and unlike a single girl, where I can go direct and express intent in one way or the other, I can't do that with a 2-set on the street.
Sometime ago I met a lesbian couple in Starbucks and I went direct with one girl and just included the other in the interaction in a way to help me.

But on the street, they're walking away any moment and it's kind of hard to either build connection in the short time before SOI or expressing SOI before building connection. I don't want to talk to them for a long time building a connection and finally when I express interest in one of them, they'll wonder "oh.. this was why he was talking to us for so long" and would come across incongruent

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
This pretty much sums up. Although I agree with all the points that you mentioned about connection building, note that I'm meeting them on the street and unlike a single girl, where I can go direct and express intent in one way or the other, I can't do that with a 2-set on the street.
Sometime ago I met a lesbian couple in Starbucks and I went direct with one girl and just included the other in the interaction in a way to help me.

But on the street, they're walking away any moment and it's kind of hard to either build connection in the short time before SOI or expressing SOI before building connection. I don't want to talk to them for a long time building a connection and finally when I express interest in one of them, they'll wonder "oh.. this was why he was talking to us for so long" and would come across incongruent
bro, you don't have to hide your intent just cause there is another girl there. Even in day game. just don't go over board. I am telling you, just treat it like a more dynamic version of a one set. If you are hitting it off, her friend won't care that you are hitting on her friend.

also to your point about not wanting to hang around too long. A number close on a two set can happen quicker than you might think. You can express SOIs pretty quickly into things as long as the open is strong and you stick the landing a bit. Just have to warm them up a little and the rest is pretty straight forward. Or even come in strong with the SOIs just be aware you have to stick the landing with both gals, instead of just one.

I have number closed in a group of 5 with day game before. Just sort of charmed the group a bit, then focused my attention on my girl. looped the group into the convo a few times. like when she said she was team captain on their volleyball team was like "what do y'all think, she's a pretty good leader right?" to which they all agreed. Sooner after number closed. everyone was laughing and have a good time and the other gals guaranteed me that my gal and me would "definitely get along over a cup of coffee." Whole thing lasted but 8 or 9 minutes

Last edited:

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bro, I missed a big part of my approach in this post. All my approaches are surrounding some kind of compliment. From there, I expand on it based on her reaction to it.

For ex: Some girls just respond with a thanks but still their body language will display shyness, politeness etc but some girls outright play along, laughing loudly and start talking about what I complimented on. I'll calibrate based on her response and make it very clear that I want to bang her and I'm not just being polite friendly guy. Now regardless, she knows that I'm not interested in being friends with her. So, it's all normal routine from here.

However, if I compliment when she's with another girl, the other girl is very likely to feel jealous. In fact, I've seen a few girls outright cockblocking after this. Also, the girl's response is normally not predictable and depends on her relationship with her friend. She may either feel validated/uneasy/sorry for her friend/etc. So, this is why going direct is hard.

I think your suggestion to tease her is more likely to work than going the direct route. However, it works with bratty girls and not with someone shy and just polite. But these days I'm not liking bratty girls, I'm not even attracted to them. I used to like bratty girls exclusively but after I've been with feminine girls, I find bratty girls repulsive. I generally leave the set, if I sense she's the bratty type.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Just to throw my 2c in here...

One of your lessons from this should be that unless you're going for the same-day pull, take her contact fairly early.

All kinds of unpredictable interruptions and disruptions happen... you never know when they will, which is what makes them 'unpredictable.'

You will have amazing conversations with girls when SUDDENLY:

• They remember they forgot this thing they're now SUPER LATE FOR and rush off in a frenzied hurry before you can even #close

• They get a text or a phone call from someone that completely fucks up the mood and even if you go for a #close now it's in such poor taste / with such poor timing that nothing will come of the # usually

• Some friend they were supposed to meet up with that you didn't know about (you forgot to ask, she didn't offer) shows up and screws the whole dynamic up and then even if you go for a # the vibe's not quite as great as it was earlier

• Someone they didn't expect to meet encounters them randomly and... ditto (your situation, it sounds like)

• Some random other person gets involved, like a policeman telling you you need to move because they can't have people loitering here, and it disrupts the vibe and you're just not able to get it back and she leaves

Have this happen enough to you and you will internalize it: "As soon as we are vibing really well, I am going to take her contact info, then we can just keep on vibing."

All you have to do if you want to do that is tell her, "Hey, I'm really having fun talking to you, and we should keep talking, but just in case we get separated, we totally need to link up for a bite or drink another time too." Then when she says yes, take her number, then keep talking to her after if you want to.

If you didn't do that, and the friend busts in, you chat for two minutes with the friend, be super cool, make sure the friend likes you and will have nothing but praise to sing about you after, then the moment you're confident of that (really should just take two minutes) you say, "So are you guys running off to do something?"

If they say "yes", you say all right, I don't want to cramp your style any, but we need to get food or a drink sometime this week or next, then take your girl's number and wish both girls a warm farewell. You can make it quasi-social circle as you go by telling the friend "And we're all going to get a group dinner one of these nights too -- she'll set it up!" as you leave, that way if your girl's less responsive, the friend might ping about you too and put a little pressure on her to meet up with you (Friend: "Hey, what happened to that guy? Are we all still going to dinner?" --> Your Girl: "Oh yeah, I was supposed to meet him I think... I'll text him back").

If they say "no" and the friend says actually she was just coming to say hi and that she's leaving, then cool, you're still alone with the girl (and the friend took the hint from you that that was where she should exit -- or you get an even stronger sign if your girl herself says "no, she was just coming over to say hi" and shoos her friend off herself, lol).

But that is the general process I recommend:

1. Grab numbers early, on a high point, unless going for the same-day lay (in which case you can skip the number to keep urgency on)

2. If you forgot to grab the number and a friend comes in, spend 2 minutes winning them both over, then check if they are doing something together or not. If yes, take number and bid a fond farewell. If no, make your exit

Note that sometimes the friend and girl will invite you to go with them to do something. If you're up for gaming both girls, could be a fun time. If you're not and just want to focus on the one, then decline and aim to meet up with her another time.

Chase

>