How to handle insults from a girl?

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've approached a lot of girls, hundreds of them and have a lot rejections under my belt. But I had never come across an insult as bad as today. I didn't know what to do and I just exited the situation since she looked very angry and agitated and I didn't want to aggravate the situation any further. Was it the right thing to do?

She was sitting at a square under the tree. As I walked past her, I slowed down and said "Hey, nice glasses"
Her: I know! Are you ok? (With a really angry face)
Me: Yes
Her: Then keep walking
Me: I looked her with a disgusted face and left

And as I was passing, she called out "short ass, dumb ass" (I'm 5'8" for reference and she wasn't super tall (maybe around my height))

I was tempted to ask her "what makes you so angry?" But then I actually felt disgusted at her behavior and I didn't want to spend any energy in even holding a conversation with her

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've approached a lot of girls, hundreds of them and have a lot rejections under my belt. But I had never come across an insult as bad as today. I didn't know what to do and I just exited the situation since she looked very angry and agitated and I didn't want to aggravate the situation any further. Was it the right thing to do?

She was sitting at a square under the tree. As I walked past her, I slowed down and said "Hey, nice glasses"

And as I was passing, she called out "short ass, dumb ass" (I'm 5'8" for reference and she wasn't super tall (maybe around my height))

I was tempted to ask her "what makes you so angry?" But then I actually felt disgusted at her behavior and I didn't want to spend any energy in even holding a conversation with her
She just sounds like a miserable person fuck her. Rare you'll come across a girl acting like a cunt like that don't worry. What was she?

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Meh, she sounds crazy. Treat it the same way you would a homeless crackhead saying it to you..
shrug and bored look would be my go to in a situation like that. Not even worth responding to and validating her lmao her response is so out of left field.

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She just sounds like a miserable person fuck her. Rare you'll come across a girl acting like a cunt like that don't worry. What was she?
she was probably in her early 20s, average looking at best (I didn't realise until I opened my mouth since she was sitting under shade and was hard to see how she looked and had a septum piercing

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Don’t take it personally, girls are run on emotion. She probably just got dumped or fired or who knows what. I would’ve laughed to myself and looked at her like she was crazy.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Those rejections you just have to ignore - you are just trying to uplift her by giving her a compliment. There's nothing wrong in that.

Something you might have to consider is your delivery when you delivered the compliment. It could seem like she saw the compliment as a sarcastic comment and gave you that reaction because of that

but again, you will sometimes run into people like her

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

You need to understand this is very unlikely to happen... So don't let this experience block your progress.... Some people are just miserable and fucked up and there is nothing you did wrong here..... though when i complement weardrove i have never used "hey" but again, you did nothing wrong....

me i would have said
Her: I know! Are you ok?
me: yes "Are you? matching her vive an anger (getting loud in the you
her: then keep walking
me: don't flater yourself i was just being nice
her: short and dumb ass
me: stop projecting and take your midol...

Midol Complete | Midol products®​

https://www.midol.com › midol-products › midol-comp...

Up to six hours of period symptom relief; Relieves period cramps, bloating, water-weight gain, fatigue, muscle ache, backache and headache; Contains ...

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The moment I detect a rude tone of voice, my default mode is to just say "take care, take care" and move away as fast as possible away from the lady. It helps me maintain the mindset of women are "silly and cute".

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You need to understand this is very unlikely to happen... So don't let this experience block your progress.... Some people are just miserable and fucked up and there is nothing you did wrong here..... though when i complement weardrove i have never used "hey" but again, you did nothing wrong....
me i would have said
Her: I know! Are you ok?
me: yes "Are you? matching her vive an anger (getting loud in the you
her: then keep walking
me: don't flater yourself i was just being nice
her: short and dumb ass
me: stop projecting and take your midol.

I wasn't expecting that and didn't know what to say in the spur of the moment. From her body language she seemed like someone who wouldn't care to get into a physical attack as well. Saying anything would've just aggravated the situation, I think. Wonder what one does if it gets that far?

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
'Have a nice day', walk away and ignore completely.

I know it's hard to take rejection, that you wish to win the situation, but here you are asking what you should have done/said as if appeasing her had value.

During an approach, when things go really south, you have only one good frame to exit with, and that is the frame that you were offering something genuine and it is no longer available since she didn't want it. The reason is that you already in a highly invested position (by approaching a complete stranger) and so anything at all that you say or do is adding even more investment and pressure to an already highly imbalanced situation, and cannot be made to look anything other than a pursuit. If you insult her at all, the frame becomes a hostile pursuit, which can easily justify worse behaviour for her.

So the first thing you have to do is remove investment completely so that anything further becomes her pursuing you not vice versa. And that means, unfortunately, you don't get to fire shots back.

Another extremely important aspect is follow through. Even if she's very rude, you are not training her you are training yourself. You are the one you have to wake up and work with the next day. So when you end positively, you train yourself to understand that you are genuine, that you aren't hiding negative emotion, that your goal really is positivity. But if you can be made to become negative it's easier to justify being reactive in future, your vibe is trained to accept negative emotion after a certain threshold, when you actually benefit much more from being able to stay completely calm and positive in a situation where you can gain nothing worthwhile.

When you successfully do this it becomes much easier to fully believe and express the frame that you are here to offer something good in interactions that really matter. And it also reinforces the internal frame that women's emotional outbursts are inconsequential, like drops of water against a stone, because they are not men and not capable of actual harm, but depend on a man accepting the illusion of their power in order to control them. And that's a golden frame that pays dividends at any level of a relationship with cute and silly females.

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
(Never was a daygamer but this applies in general)

A woman who insults you lost your respect. The punishment is the highest of them all: you retire your attention.

Aka: ignore, never retaliate.

(Unless there's a kinky hate fuck vibe but those are special situations lol)

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think I understand a bit where Op is coming from. This seems like a turning the other cheek situation. If a girl would have turned nasty like that I would probably reply with "you seem like a loser" and then eject and then she can hurl any insult she wants.

Not everyone has the state control to handle insults, it demoralizes them and makes them feel like they lost something, have become bruised. The very experienced guys dont take things personally and thus this is easier for them to handle. I notice that I tend to deflect things on auto pilot (still keep my eyes open for if I have to take action/intervene)

We must not ignore winner momentum. So yes, in my book if someone goes hard at you (assuming you didnt do anything wrong or weird), putting them in place in a CALIBRATED way is the way to go.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think I understand a bit where Op is coming from. This seems like a turning the other cheek situation. If a girl would have turned nasty like that I would probably reply with "you seem like a loser" and then eject and then she can hurl any insult she wants.

Not everyone has the state control to handle insults, it demoralizes them and makes them feel like they lost something, have become bruised. The very experienced guys dont take things personally and thus this is easier for them to handle. I notice that I tend to deflect things on auto pilot (still keep my eyes open for if I have to take action/intervene)

We must not ignore winner momentum. So yes, in my book if someone goes hard at you (assuming you didnt do anything wrong or weird), putting them in place in a CALIBRATED way is the way to go.
I hear you bro. But what do you win by putting a crazy person in their place? They’re already where they should be, no?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I hear you bro. But what do you win by putting a crazy person in their place? They’re already where they should be, no?
Winner momentum. I am not talking about myself now, but these guys who are fresh and not used to jarring events. They will feel like they have lost something. So this is written for them, not for me. Also we do not know if the girl is crazy, probably bitter yes.

I am not a saint or anything, I am very comfortable with putting a person in place who is asking for it.

I mean this event has caused the op to write a post, this has probably hurt him at some level. Why should he tolerate that? He doesnt need to go full warfare, but yes I definitely do recommend protecting your ego. You do not owe saintly behavior to such a person.

You have to understand that some people (again not us) feel the sting of such incidents for weeks.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Winner momentum. I am not talking about myself now, but these guys who are fresh and not used to jarring events. They will feel like they have lost something. So this is written for them, not for me. Also we do not know if the girl is crazy, probably bitter yes.

I am not a saint or anything, I am very comfortable with putting a person in place who is asking for it.

I mean this event has caused the op to write a post, this has probably hurt him at some level. Why should he tolerate that? He doesnt need to go full warfare, but yes I definitely do recommend protecting your ego. You do not owe saintly behavior to such a person.
I see what you’re saying, but it’s like fighting a toddler at age 30. Nonsensical. But yeah for newbies, sure. And to me crazy is as crazy does. I know she is crazy because she acts crazy.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I see what you’re saying, but it’s like fighting a toddler at age 30. Nonsensical. But yeah for newbies, sure. And to me crazy is as crazy does. I know she is crazy because she acts crazy.
I get you, toddler or not these crazies can cause testosterone hits with the newbs. If I had to chose between someone who attacks me and me, I definitely chose for me.

I have been there a long time ago before I knew about game but was a natural (more than a decade ago). Girls who overreacted could jar you. Until I had completed my jerk phase. Which in my book is essential to go through.

It feels like kicking the ladder when telling all the newbs to just let go in all situations. They are not always ready for that.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

You have to understand that some people (again not us) feel the sting of such incidents for weeks.

If you went up to a guy and asked directions and he told you to fuck off and started getting aggressive, would you need to put him in his place? Even when you can, you gain nothing and attract risk.

This is the female equivalent of a random agro guy. These are people who may or may not have anything to lose, who could find a way to transfer their trouble on to you. It is best to see them as infectious, to be pitied and left to someone else who is interested in helping them fix their problems.

When I go out, I am there to select, not to correct. If a woman is too disagreeable, passive, rude, ignores me, or whatever, she vanishes from my perception as fast as she appeared, and I go back to meditating on what a gift I am to women who are smart enough to show their best side to me.

If I cannot hold that frame without correcting a random agro woman, well, my frame doesn't really belong to me to begin with.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Will_V Which part of this is not about me personally , but for newbs who still need to learn state control was not clear to you? Not everyone is enlightened or super experienced. Hector even had a series about this about protecting your ego.

And yes if some random guy tells me to fuck off the way you described I would probably DEFINITELY put him in place unless he carries a gun. Not saying I am going to blows but not gonna take it either, my risk averse friend.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Will_V Which part of this is not about me personally , but for newbs who still need to learn state control was not clear to you? Not everyone is enlightened or super experienced. Hector even had a series about this about protecting your ego.

I would be way less inclined to advise a newbie to get into frame battles with agro women than an experienced guy. I know that for myself, there were times when a relatively harsh rejection would rankle with me and mess up my state, sometimes for days if it coincided with a bad time in my life. I think it's much better to think of the learning experience like a kind of boot camp - just focus on the goal and getting better, and build your ego from the inside out. It's not about her, it's about you.

And yes if some random guy tells me to fuck off the way you described I would probably DEFINITELY put him in place unless he carries a gun. Not saying I am going to blows but not gonna take it either, my risk averse friend.

Personally, I would almost never. You don't always get to choose whether to fight or not, or on what terms. I only take risks for personal gain and self expression, and this scenario doesn't satisfy either of them.

I also don't want or need to prove anything to a woman. If she wants to keep talking to me after being rude, she'll have to run after me.

>