How to integrate my sex-life with my regular life.

Heresjohnny

Rookie
Rookie
First off, Happy new year everyone. May 2017 bring you all the things you desire.

I have slept with around 60 or 70 women in the last couple of years, and before that I have been in a LTR with a very pretty girl. I am not saying this to brag, just sharing it so you know what my situation is like.

Last night I realised something, whilst working on new years eve. I have no idea how to attract women in my regular day-to-day life.
Most of these girls I've slept with I have met through drunk nights out or on Tinder.
It is like I have a seperate secret pick up identity, where I probably act or carry myself around differently.

I have gone 4 years in university not picking up any of my class-mates or girls that were in any way related to my studies. Looking back at all the places I've worked, I have never slept with any girl I met at work like co-workers. Same with any girls Ive met through friends.

My regular identity is totally sex-less, Its like I've learnt to put it away and not show it in regular life.

It's pretty annoying, I meet a lot of cute girls in my regular life, and dont stand a chance of picking them up, because they dont see me as sexual probably.

So my question is, has anyone here dealt with the same issue, having like a pick-up/sex identity on the side and having your regular identity in "normal" life?
Or does anyone have the same issue? any ideas?

Regards
S

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
S,

Heresjohnny said:
Last night I realised something, whilst working on new years eve. I have no idea how to attract women in my regular day-to-day life.
Most of these girls I've slept with I have met through drunk nights out or on Tinder.
It is like I have a seperate secret pick up identity, where I probably act or carry myself around differently.
Heresjohnny said:
So my question is, has anyone here dealt with the same issue, having like a pick-up/sex identity on the side and having your regular identity in "normal" life?

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I believe the answer you're looking for is here: The #1 Way to Get Better at Pickup is This...

Usually with guys who are good at online game, their nonverbals are weak or needy during the opener. My guess is because these guys are hesitant to approach in real life, they look hesitant on the approach too. During the opener, they struggle with posture, voice tone, pausing, eye contact, etc. Eventually they become more comfortable as they progress into the middle of the interaction.

With guys who are good at nightgame, they're used to easy escalations and openings. Daygame has a harder barrier to entry like that.

My guess with you...just work on the delivery of your opener in daygame. Make sure you nail those nonverbals during the opener.

Practice doing street stops, or talking to girls in grocery stores or cafes. The rest will come naturally as you become more comfortable approaching in a new medium.

Hope that helps :)

Nick

Heresjohnny

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks for the response guys.

@ Nick.

I think thats pretty accurate, I need to open in these other areas of life.

I was always hesitant to do so, as I dont want to be seen as "that pickup guy"

Guess my next area will be daygame. Will try out some different types of openers and see what works best for me.

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
S,

Heresjohnny said:
Guess my next area will be daygame. Will try out some different types of openers and see what works best for me.

I think you'll pick it up pretty quickly at the rate you're at.

Heresjohnny said:
I was always hesitant to do so, as I dont want to be seen as "that pickup guy"

Definitely, keep in mind the Law of Least Effort. Don't make the appearance that you're trying very hard for little results. Open the girl in a way so it appears you invested little into it, but you're genuine with your intentions (that you're interested in her - not just any girl that looks hot).

Nick

>