How to out game a "sex coach"/" sex therapist"?

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is in group situations where when talking with a mixed group (not all of them know each other, most met that moment).

Some guys play the whole withholding information when asked most questions and when finally answering they will find a way to mention about how they are a "sex coach" and train men to give a better experience to women.

What I have noticed at this point is that most women get curious about them and it's an instant value boost. Also with all women getting curious there is also the boost by pre-selection.

(It's controversial/edgy and is an insane sexual DHV, paints as a lover and puts them out of the whole provider category instantly)

How to out game them?

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is in group situations where when talking with a mixed group (not all of them know each other, most met that moment).

Some guys play the whole withholding information when asked most questions and when finally answering they will find a way to mention about how they are a "sex coach" and train men to give a better experience to women.

What I have noticed at this point is that most women get curious about them and it's an instant value boost. Also with all women getting curious there is also the boost by pre-selection.

(It's controversial/edgy and is an insane sexual DHV, paints as a lover and puts them out of the whole provider category instantly)

How to out game them?
Observe them, learn from them. Apply the same trick in a group that doesn’t have a resident “sex coach”.

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
Observe them, learn from them. Apply the same trick in a group that doesn’t have a resident “sex coach”.
As far as game is considered they have an average level of game. Their whole Trump card is telling girls they are a sex coach.
Not much chase framing, cocky-funny or NLP stuff.

They basically then go on to explain about what most men do wrong in bed and how the girls they have been with always had partners who were bad in bed.
This seems to shoot up their value and make the chick horny and they get away with many mistakes.

The issue is how to out-game in case there is a a guy already calling himself a "sex coach".

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As far as game is considered they have an average level of game. Their whole Trump card is telling girls they are a sex coach.

They basically then go on to explain about what most men do wrong in bed and how the girls they have been with always had partners who were bad in bed.
This seems to shoot up their value and make the chick horny and they get away with many mistakes.

The issue is how to out-game in case there is a a guy already calling himself a "sex coach".

This is just basic sexual prizing the dude is pulling here. You’re not going to be able to do much if he’s already grabbing the attention of the group. If it’s that bad that a girl who was previously interested in you is now digging him, undermine his masculinity (in a private 1on1 with the girl) like so:

Otherwise, do as @topcat said and learn from him and apply it elsewhere. It’s a good technique

switchblade

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just say that you're a sex coach aswell?
I think this is how the guys at UMP get laid (approach lots of girls, when they eventually open a girl who seems kind of interested, tell her he's a sex coach, and then bang)

If there's already other 'sex coaches' in the group running their game find a new girl or see if one of them blows out and then try your own luck
ps - im now imagining 'im a sex coach' (told in a very detailed, convincing way along with fake business cards etc) being the next 'who lies more, men or womne?!!' haha

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think this is how the guys at UMP get laid (approach lots of girls, when they eventually open a girl who seems kind of interested, tell her he's a sex coach, and then bang)
This and they tell the girl how guys from her own country are submissive, clueless with women.
Make her then rant about clueless guys and say the obvious stuff as to how she loves dominant men.

I have seen their facebook groups and it amazes me as to how they get so many women (The coach Alex lindberg claims to have closed 500+ women in 4 years) with so little charisma by running the whole sex coach routine.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

In otherwords he has game just not the type you seem to respect.

Learn from him.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Sully

There are two things can you do to counter these guys but your delivery and vibe have to be on point or you look silly.

First, when they mention they are a sex coach you need to act like you genuinely think that’s cool and then when the time is right slip in the following comment “ya know, seems like that could be a good way to pick up girls. Go around telling them your a sex coach and try to impress them” and start laughing. You can’t make it sound like you are accusing them or you look try hard but it plants the seeds of doubt in womens mind. Could also also them if they have a card or website as a follow up (they won’t) which further exposes them.

Then follow it up with my “I’m a virgin” gambit. That only works if it’s very obvious that you are not a virgin. I’ll make a post on it but women LOVE this.

>