How to Physically Approach on Daygame

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I need some help from you guys from the daygame side of things...

I'm been pretty much a night game only type of guy for like two/three years, going out consistenly.
I've pulled some cuties and made out with hundreds of girls (I did fuck up many sex opportunities because of terrible logistics, living with my parents back then, but whatever).
So when it comes to approaching girls, during the night, at least, I know my stuff. I improved my body language big time, I have a feeling for how to approach a girl and when (angle and whatnot). I usually go very direct, as I approach girls that give me signs of strong signs interest, most of the time. My friend told me that I have a very "aggressive style" (I would describe it was more of a bold/direct than that, but hey)

But I really feel helpless when it comes to approaching girls during the day.
I can tell there's a bit of fear/anxiety, but nothing unmanageable, I guess it's normal since I've pretty much never approached girls during the day (other than some awkward conversations with some classmates in uni and school, back when I had no game). I actually feel a bit of excitment when I see a hottie that seems to be signaling for me to approach, like I move almost instinctively (must be the experience from night game)...
But then I just kinda stop myself, like I don't know what I'm doing.

I feel like I will come out too strong, and I'll startle the girl. Maybe it's just my innerself trying to sabotage me, but there's something there.
Last Saturday I went out to the mall, to try and approach. I saw bunches of beautiful and hot girls there, and many seemed receptive (there was even a shop clerk that I caught kinda moving in my direction and looking at me as I was passing by lol).
There were two girls that, as I was circling around the mall, made eye contact with the like 3 or 4 times, as I encountered them.
I really wanted to approach (even though they looked quite young... maybe even minors), but in my head I was like, I don't even know what to say (even though, in my mind also, I already kinda knew what to say https://emojipedia.org/person-shrugging/).

Then I stopped to think about it, and my biggest problem is how to physically approach.
Like, when I'm out and about, at say the mall or some other open space, and I see a girl, by the time I wanna approach she's already past me.
And then I feel like I shouldn't just go running after her or something lol

In clubs and bars, where I usually approached, girls would be most of the time stopped, sitting or standing, and then I would slip in, or boldly walk up to them, depending on the situation, preopen them by lightly resting my hand on their shoulder or arm, and then open them directly (if they were sitting and chilling, I would try to smoothly open without much touch at first, but you get the gist of it).
There were a few times I would stop girls while they were moving, but most of the time we would eyefuck so hard it was on already, so we would pretty much just make out right away, and in the other cases I would be able to getaway with being more touch heavy to stop them (like get super close and preopen with touch like I usually do).

But during the day, I have no experience or calibration when it comes down to touch.
Do you guys touch girls at all during your openers? How do you stop girls (or go after girls that are already past you)?

Another thing screwing me up is Corona and the mask thing. I mean, Corona was what pushed me to try and learn daygame now, but I always wanted to (just didn't need it that bad, because I was doing fine with night game, but now...). The thing is, approaching with a mask just feels weird, and here in my city pretty much everybody is using them, specially in malls, so I can't get away with just not using.
Also I have myopia, but I can't use my glasses now because it's useless (it's not that unconfortable, but everytime I breathe in the mask, the hot air just goes gushing into my glasses, making them "blurry" - dunno if that's the right word in english, but you get it).
For example, the two girls I was talking about, if I saw them from a distance, I maybe would be able to think of a good way to open before they are gone, but I only end up being able to recognize if a girl is attractive and receptive when she's few meters away from me, forcing me to approach after they are past me. I really don't wanna use contact lenses, but if that's the only sollution to be able to approach, I might do it.

So, how do you guys go physically about approaching girls when:
- They are coming towards you and you can stop them (the less likely case for me, but hey)
- They are past you and you need to go after them

I feel like my stuff (the touching at least, initially, the verbal game itself is sound, I believe) just wouldn't cut it during the day, and also in malls and places like that, there's huuuuge security guards, so I don't wanna mess around too much (maybe I want to practice in other places before? I really haven't found many good places to practice better than malls).

About approaching girls in stores/during shopping/ waiting in lines/whatnot, I suppose I know how that's supposed to go, but indirectish game is not quite my style... Maybe I could learn more. But in my last visit to the mall, there were very few attractive girls actually inside stores shopping, and I would see much more girls out and about walking from one store to another, or maybe just browsing around/chilling at the mall. So I guess it's just not that useful, for now (it will be more as I make daygame part of my day to day, but for that I need to know how to approach and get some done, at the very least).

Any help is appreciated, thank you guys!

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey, I started my career here at GC with a series of day game articles. They pretty much answer all of your questions about what to say, how to approach, how to escalate, close, direct vs indirect, and even how to think (mindset). Here's the first one.

If that's not enough for a few dollars you can grab my daygame book off amazon, "I Hope it's Sunny Out."

"I Hope it's Sunny Out."

If that's not enough, I have an offer for a free 30 minute coaching call where I can help you out.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"I Hope it's Sunny Out."
Lol as a matter of fact I have bought this book recently and read it as well...
I've watched some of your videos and I really like your style and energy, Tony.

If that's not enough, I have an offer for a free 30 minute coaching call where I can help you out.
Woah I would be very interested in that, my English isn't great as far as speaking goes (I'm very rusting for only speaking Portuguese for a while) but I can get ideas across and listen, hopefully lol
Hopefully we can get in touch soon then :D
(I'm legit super excited, not gonna lie haha)

>