How to proceed? Attainability maybe?

DonJuan..

Space Monkey
space monkey
It was over Snapchat.
We had first fun and playful banter she laughed a lot and responded very fast even at 3am later on she posted a pic with a cat:
Said: you like cats?

she said yes, I love cats I have 2 cats in my home

me: I love cats as well and told her story how the cat of my aunt always woke us up by knocking on the doors early in the morning and that I find them cute. I asked her why cats as pets.

she further yes I really love them, wrote a similar long text as me and said as well that she find them cute
she responded with dogs need more attention + time and effort

Then I replied with : then freedom and free time must be very important for you..

she said yesss I’m working 12 hours in my internship it really is

then I responded sexual that we have something common we both loved to please our lovely pussys + sex talk that women want freedom in sexual sense as well and that it is important for me because the relationship otherwise wouldn’t be honest because of that and that I understand that they don’t feel free and struggle to let themselves be free due to society and their shamings. It was a long text.

but that’s also where she didn’t responded to that.

6days later (today) I messaged her with: knock knock

expecting her to say who is there? So I can proceed with my conversation plan I have made, but again no respond

I don’t remember all messages, but hope this helps to proceed further here. She was first shaming me that it was disgusting, but used sex talk as well there. I think she knows I’m right and I’m pretty sure I conveyed very well the secret society. But she just doesn’t respond anymore

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It was over Snapchat.
We had first fun and playful banter she laughed a lot and responded very fast even at 3am later on she posted a pic with a cat:
Said: you like cats?

she said yes, I love cats I have 2 cats in my home

me: I love cats as well and told her story how the cat of my aunt always woke us up by knocking on the doors early in the morning and that I find them cute. I asked her why cats as pets.

she further yes I really love them, wrote a similar long text as me and said as well that she find them cute
she responded with dogs need more attention + time and effort

Then I replied with : then freedom and free time must be very important for you..

she said yesss I’m working 12 hours in my internship it really is

then I responded sexual that we have something common we both loved to please our lovely pussys + sex talk that women want freedom in sexual sense as well and that it is important for me because the relationship otherwise wouldn’t be honest because of that and that I understand that they don’t feel free and struggle to let themselves be free due to society and their shamings. It was a long text.

but that’s also where she didn’t responded to that.

6days later (today) I messaged her with: knock knock

expecting her to say who is there? So I can proceed with my conversation plan I have made, but again no respond

I don’t remember all messages, but hope this helps to proceed further here. She was first shaming me that it was disgusting, but used sex talk as well there. I think she knows I’m right and I’m pretty sure I conveyed very well the secret society. But she just doesn’t respond anymore
Everything was fine till out of the blue you went sexual like that, it came out too strong and the timing was off....

In other words your timing for going sexual was off and your transitioning was really bad...dont force going sexual like that...instead of cat you could have use pussy cat all throgh the convo and that in itself calibrated sexual connotation... she also told you have she worked 12 hours, you could have ask about the intership, then you could have soft close, when do you have free time to take a break from your intership and spend some relaxing and fun time with a pussy cat lover? If she answer exited then go for hard close if shit answer cont with convo and flirt in my guide i said sex talk second gen is an advance skill to do over text, try the simple stuff first.

Ps. Pleaae dont do knock knock crap ever again

DonJuan..

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was going to ask her about that but she is abroad travelling with her fam, but was still receptive and wanted to see her reaction first. I’m pretty sure she is virgin and inexperienced. So what should I do now? Is there any way to save this

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was going to ask her about that but she is abroad travelling with her fam, but was still receptive and wanted to see her reaction first. I’m pretty sure she is virgin and inexperienced. So what should I do now? Is there any way to save this
As much as i hate memes you can send some type of cat picture, meme or cat animation as a ping... if she answers ping you can do a atrategic positiion of weakness(read my post on this) talking about you are sorry and how you attempt at flriting may have come across too strong and you apologize for this, but that you still want to get to know her you appreciate how she is such a hard worker and her love for cats. Only if she respond to ping.

>