Fashion  How would you advise that someone dress for high school?

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seeing as how you see these people five days a week for most of the year, it’s evident that you need a variety of clothes so you not that guy who everyone can tell what his favorite outfit is. But what’s the key to building up a wardrobe. How do you “dress well” to school often nicer clothes are expensive and you can’t wear the same thing everyday. Anyway, you get the jist of what I’m asking I think.

Mike&Ikes

Space Monkey
space monkey
I suggest going for a slick but casual look. One thing I’ve learned from going to high school is that you want to stand out, but not too much. Don’t wear a suit ever lol, and at the same time don’t wear overalls. If you’re planning on changing your existing look, be prepared for some resistance from your friends if you’re not the alpha. They might tell you that you look bad, but don’t take too much heed.

There’s a few good articles on GirlsChase on building your wardrobe to get women. I’d include the links but for some reason the website is down for me?

Anyways you can buy some pretty good chukka shoes from Ross for pretty cheap, get some regular good fitting blue jeans, get standard good fitting T-shirts with no designs. Get a nice coat, and I don’t mean hoodies. Also get some casual button up shirts. Ideally you wanna go for an “inbetween” look. Look up “classy casual men’s outfits” for an idea of what I’m trying to convey.

-Mike

>