how would you approach a gangbang with roommates

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have a new girlfriend (I will post the lay as soon as I have time) who is very taken by me and this I think could be a problem maybe, I will explain why, and she invited me to her house when her 2 housemates are also there. Before her she didn't want us to be there with her roommates because they judged her but I think maybe she fell in love with her now and when I asked her if there were roommates she told me fuck what they think, come anyway. Now I have seen their photos and I would like to try to do something with all 2 then 3 of them plus me. The problem is that I don't want her to be so jealous that if I propose it to her, she'll reject it because she doesn't want to share me.

So do you think it is wiser to make her have so many orgasms and noise so that the roommates hear me and then play a trick going over there and then involve them with her or is it better to talk to her about it instead during sex close to orgasm?

who has experience with roommates and these cases and would be able to give me their point of view?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have a new girlfriend (I will post the lay as soon as I have time) who is very taken by me and this I think could be a problem maybe, I will explain why, and she invited me to her house when her 2 housemates are also there. Before her she didn't want us to be there with her roommates because they judged her but I think maybe she fell in love with her now and when I asked her if there were roommates she told me fuck what they think, come anyway. Now I have seen their photos and I would like to try to do something with all 2 then 3 of them plus me. The problem is that I don't want her to be so jealous that if I propose it to her, she'll reject it because she doesn't want to share me.

So do you think it is wiser to make her have so many orgasms and noise so that the roommates hear me and then play a trick going over there and then involve them with her or is it better to talk to her about it instead during sex close to orgasm?

who has experience with roommates and these cases and would be able to give me their point of view?

Well is easier than you think, and remember style in the dual induction massage, works wonders....

Now be careful this would end friendships 90% chance so if you want to take the risk, and the drama that may come with this go ahead...

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well is easier than you think, and remember style in the dual induction massage, works wonders....

Now be careful this would end friendships 90% chance so if you want to take the risk, and the drama that may come with this go ahead...
how do you feel instead of the excuse of the video to try on clothes or do a dance?

Really that high as a percentage that it ends then? anyway thanks

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Never had that particular experience myself, but I'd imagine it would be similar to seeding any other idea:

Go all out during sex (while the roommates are there) and when she's really into it start seeding the idea:

"I bet your roommates are so jealous of you right now. That you're getting this good dick while they're all alone and frustrated"

Do a little role play like that in a session or two and let the idea just marinate in her mind.

Then after stuff like that (or if you're the bold type you can go for this first, but higher risk so calibrate to your girl as much as possible) you can go for this one:

Wait until she's getting close to orgasm and start having her picture what it would be like to have her roommates there with you. "Imagine how great it would feel right now if your roommates were here kissing your neck while I'm fucking you. How amazing would it feel to have their lips and hands pleasuring you while you have my dick inside you?"

Things like that. This is a way to slowly introduce the idea of whatever you want while also linking what you want with her pleasure. Just make sure she cums every time you do this and don't do it every time or it'll seem like you're obsessed. And again, focus on her pleasure when you do this because then she'll be more open to it

From your original post it sounds like she might not get along too well with them so it's an uphill battle for you if that's the case. Which is why I recommend going slower with it. And if she asks about it later you can say how it just popped into your head and you thought it was a fun little role play

You can do this with anything by the way (I think I got this from Hector, but I'm not sure). It takes longer to get what you want, but it'll be something you end up doing together because you both want it. And it'll be something you probably end up doing more than once if you approach sex wish lists like this (talking in general with sexual wants here)

Otherwise the sex act becomes something that she does for you because you want it. And then it ends there

Last edited:

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
Never had that particular experience myself, but I'd imagine it would be similar to seeding any other idea:

Go all out during sex (while the roommates are there) and when she's really into it start seeding the idea:

"I bet your roommates are so jealous of you right now. That you're getting this good dick while they're all alone and frustrated"

Do a little role play like that in a session or two and let the idea just marinate in her mind.

Then after stuff like that (or if you're the bold type you can go for this first, but higher risk so calibrate to your girl as much as possible) you can go for this one:

Wait until she's getting close to orgasm and start having her picture what it would be like to have her roommates there with you. "Imagine how great it would feel right now if your roommates were here kissing your neck while I'm fucking you. How amazing would it feel to have their lips and hands pleasuring you while you have my dick inside you?"

Things like that. This is a way to slowly introduce the idea of whatever you want while also linking what you want with her pleasure. Just make sure she cums every time you do this and don't do it every time or it'll seem like you're obsessed. And again, focus on her pleasure when you do this because then she'll be more open to it

From your original post it sounds like she might not get along too well with them so it's an uphill battle for you if that's the case. Which is why I recommend going slower with it. And if she asks about it later you can say how it just popped into your head and you thought it was a fun little role play
exactly it is for the fact of jealousy etc. that I was thinking about which way to use to try

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
exactly it is for the fact of jealousy etc. that I was thinking about which way to use to try
Ahh as far as jealousy is concerned then you should look up Queen Theory stuff here in GC. I believe Pablo talked about it

Basically your girl has to know she is absolutely number 1. And you have to convey this through your actions most of all

I'll edit this post after I find the article. On my phone right nowhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.girlschase.com/content/...sQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw01_JyN2P59SnAnL_nC7tCB

Been a while since I've read that series but I remember it being good.

As far as managing the sex act itself and jealousy, just focus on her pleasure above all. Even above your own. Then you come second and any other girl comes third (you want to make sure everybody has a great time, but you should have your priorities straight)

Edit: oh, and that's inside the bedroom. You don't want to hide what you want outside of it otherwise it'll sound shady. Be honest that you want it when she or you asks about it and it's a fantasy you have. But inside the bedroom she comes first on it so that the idea gets anchored properly as well as her having a great time so something similar can happen again in the future

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ahh as far as jealousy is concerned then you should look up Queen Theory stuff here in GC. I believe Pablo talked about it

Basically your girl has to know she is absolutely number 1. And you have to convey this through your actions most of all

I'll edit this post after I find the article. On my phone right nowhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.girlschase.com/content/...sQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw01_JyN2P59SnAnL_nC7tCB

Been a while since I've read that series but I remember it being good.

As far as managing the sex act itself and jealousy, just focus on her pleasure above all. Even above your own. Then you come second and any other girl comes third (you want to make sure everybody has a great time, but you should have your priorities straight)

Edit: oh, and that's inside the bedroom. You don't want to hide what you want outside of it otherwise it'll sound shady. Be honest that you want it when she or you asks about it and it's a fantasy you have. But inside the bedroom she comes first on it so that the idea gets anchored properly as well as her having a great time so something similar can happen again in the future
I am considering whether to pass some time to make her open to do anything with me because these are the first times that I fuck her and she is already too in love and maybe doing it at this stage is too much of a gamble. I should probably work a little bit on the sexual side to get her to be more open and accept certain frames. It might be best to figure out where she is without rushing things and making a choice with little information.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

This ^

And this ^

Set the frame that she is your Queen and other women are there just for fun, plus it's gonna increase sexual sensations when you guys are alone.
Be prepared though...she's probably gonna ask to get some side dick with you.

Tip: some women love to fuck with friends, others prefer with strangers.
You gotta find out what's her type first before suggesting involving her friends in the mix.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
why do you think it's a problem later? but do you mean it becomes a problem if you want a relationship or as a bed friend?

Brother, the 3 some techniques and stuff i personally do it with "strangers" i don't like to mess around with family friends, roomates and the likes,, everytime i do it short term is ok long term always issues, jealousy and drama..... So again if you want to risk it specially such an early relationship try it for the experience, i personally don't think is a good idea.... But that is me, some other seducers don't care, in my personal experience i don't like it...

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your highest percentage chance at a threesome is going to be two girls who bring in a guy.

I remember i was headed home with a female friend and her friend (fofaF) who was all over me. The FofaF asked our mutual friend "every girl is a little bit of a lesbian.." and my female friend flat out said "I'm Zero Percent". but I thought that was a nice effort on her part. That LR is here: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/snl-friend-of-a-friend.16543/

SO i'd recommend some drinking games together

I Never, Truth or dare, Spin the bottle....etc. find out what their wills, won'ts, and want to's are.

threesome%20negotiation.jpg

>