I’ll check my schedule..

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
Girl with high interest, investment and compliance actually enthusiastically agreed to my soft close and after I set a definite date for a movie night at home and asking about her a schedule for the next week she said I’ll look at my schedule.

It’s been 7hours now

is this a rejection? And how should I respond to it? I just left it on read.
I really like this girl so far and really hope things will work out with her

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Girl with high interest, investment and compliance actually enthusiastically agreed to my soft close and after I set a definite date for a movie night at home and asking about her a schedule for the next week she said I’ll look at my schedule.

It’s been 7hours now

is this a rejection? And how should I respond to it? I just left it on read.
I really like this girl so far and really hope things will work out with her
Wait 24 hours, follow up with a morning sun emoji, wait for response banter wait till she brings it up, if she is not bringing it up say "you never told me when are we meeting? And offer a date does friday evening works?

You pitch a date for a movie at home, aka net flix and chill, if you have not done sexual frames, second gen this may cause asd, cause going home for movie=sex.... yes a lot of more experience guys have more of a feel, and get away with this easier, i rather meet in a venue close to the home to avoid asd if she is not a clear dtf...

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wait 24 hours, follow up with a morning sun emoji, wait for response banter wait till she brings it up, if she is not bringing it up say "you never told me when are we meeting? And offer a date does friday evening works?

You pitch a date for a movie at home, aka net flix and chill, if you have not done sexual frames, second gen this may cause asd, cause going home for movie=sex.... yes a lot of more experience guys have more of a feel, and get away with this easier, i rather meet in a venue close to the home to avoid asd if she is not a clear dtf...
I have set a sexual frame and she barely resisted, maybe shy sometimes to participate on it but never resisted it. I was calibrated and not overboard with being sexual. Actually my perfect text game so far. She would always immediately stay on our chat on Snapchat every time I was typing so she has the high interest. Gave me her number when I wanted it. She was sexual as well a bit. So I think she is sexually liberated as well, that’s why I didn’t see any problem in setting a movie night. She said she loves horror movies, cold readed her right because of excitement, eroticism and so on and teased her with that she will hopefully need diapers because I chose a good one

do you think it was a good idea to leave it on read? I’m asking because I don’t want to make mistakes next time.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have set a sexual frame and she barely resisted, maybe shy sometimes to participate on it but never resisted it. I was calibrated and not overboard with being sexual. Actually my perfect text game so far. She would always immediately stay on our chat on Snapchat every time I was typing so she has the high interest. Gave me her number when I wanted it. She was sexual as well a bit. So I think she is sexually liberated as well, that’s why I didn’t see any problem in setting a movie night. She said she loves horror movies, cold readed her right because of excitement, eroticism and so on and teased her with that she will hopefully need diapers because I chose a good one

do you think it was a good idea to leave it on read? I’m asking because I don’t want to make mistakes next time.
I would have said cool! We are going to have a blast

I like to use fake future projections

Last edited:

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
I would gave said cool! We are going to have a blast

I like to use fake future projections
Do you think it comes as try hard when I use this now: cool, I’m sure we will have a good time

formed it like that, because I would personally say it that way

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Do you think it comes as try hard when I use this now: cool, I’m sure we will have a good time

formed it like that, because I would personally say it that way
you are saying the same thing, say it how you want to say it dude, is the point that matters, the subcommunication.

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
you are saying the same thing, say it how you want to say it dude, is the point that matters, the subcommunication.

I know but I wouldn’t say it that way, I don’t want to come across as incronguent. I value authencity a lot in a relationship

And What do you mean by subcommunication? That’s something new I’m hearing here right now

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
She sent me a snap of her dog, but didn’t got a response about her schedule. What now?

and I didn’t ask her again about her schedule just sent that we will have a good time.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She sent me a snap of her dog, but didn’t got a response about her schedule. What now?
re-read my responses... what did i say in number 2 entry.... talk about the dog, nice dog? how long you had it? what kind of dog? I love dogs, would love to meet him/her.... Then Segway about the schedule, if she does not bring it up first,

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
re-read my responses... what did i say in number 2 entry.... talk about the dog, nice dog? how long you had it? what kind of dog? I love dogs, would love to meet him/her.... Then Segway about the schedule, if she does not bring it up first,
Platonically talking about it or teasing? Or just both in calibrated way and what about being sexual here? What about relating like talking that you had a dog and so on

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Platonically talking about it or teasing? Or just both in calibrated way and what about being sexual here? What about relating like talking that you had a dog and so on
i don't know the girl, that is up to you, but you should be able to whatever she gives you calibrate accordingly following the structure, the spoon-feeding skills she text me this, what should i text, is extremely needy and does not work, just follow the structure, and calibrate accordingly.... and talk and practice with a lot of girls...

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just asked how long she had it and what kind of dog: American bulldog but She said it isn’t her dog. Why do I feel like she is playing me now, because she sent me the vid in the evening outside with that dog going out. Should I ask her whose dog that is? Or does that come across as needy, because it feels like a jealousy trap to ask about that. What now?? Bro she literally played us both with that it’s insane

and what about watching her Snapchat stories should I avoid it? Due to attention and validation by watching them

Last edited:

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
so I teased her with i see you are a dog whisperer in the night
And that I like dogs as well would love to meet him.

she responded just to the first message with right, that’s my job.

i kinda get indifferent/ auto rejection vibes even though I asked her out. Why would be that the case?

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
Segaway for the schedule. She said I’m curious whether you will get an answer to this

i guess this is a rejection right? Why is nobody helping here

>