I am fed up with London game

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi all. Is it only me or in London it's close to impossible to get dates? I just came from Asia and there I got laid like a king, with locals and with foreigners. In London.. omfg, the girls are super flaky, ghost me all the time after showing clear signs of interest. Nowhere in the World this has happened to me.

Would you relate?.. no clue what's up tbh.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You were getting freebies with 0 effort/no game due to geo arbitrage... now you are back to were you need to work....

a white guy or foreign in asia is not game there is no effort, you are a novelty, not the norm, different, so women are curious for something different....

in london you are just one of the dudes.... your asia game will not work in London obviously....

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Skills, I get the point, but I just gave the Asia thing as an example of a place where people just freakin' act normal and are friendly and open to meeting others. And I had no issue with getting with non-asian girls, so it's not about the novelty, it's about everyone's vibe i guess!

I got rejections in Asia too, but in London my failure rate is like 95% Women flake and reject in all ways possible. It really seems that no one want to meet anyone here. My fundamentals bla bla are good and honestly I am tiered of this constant player character you need to put to develop your game and all this BS. I've been with loads of good looking women in my life in OTHER places than London. I lived in many countries and it was fine all the time with ups and downs, but on average I was doing ok. Here things just don't work, period.

So that's why I was wondering if there are others who can compare their experience in LON to their experience in other places.

A bitterish post I admit, but this is really affecting me right now :\

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Are you a foreigner in Asia? I am assuming you're a white guy.
If so, you get the foreign traveler/lover bonus.
This applies to local Asian women as well as foreign White (or whatever color) women traveling.
Therefore the required game is lower.
London is also a tougher market - there are many successful and attractive men.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Skills, I get the point, but I just gave the Asia thing as an example of a place where people just freakin' act normal and are friendly and open to meeting others. And I had no issue with getting with non-asian girls, so it's not about the novelty, it's about everyone's vibe i guess!

I got rejections in Asia too, but in London my failure rate is like 95% Women flake and reject in all ways possible. It really seems that no one want to meet anyone here. My fundamentals bla bla are good and honestly I am tiered of this constant player character you need to put to develop your game and all this BS. I've been with loads of good looking women in my life in OTHER places than London. I lived in many countries and it was fine all the time with ups and downs, but on average I was doing ok. Here things just don't work, period.

So that's why I was wondering if there are others who can compare their experience in LON to their experience in other places.

A bitterish post I admit, but this is really affecting me right now :\
It’s okay have strong emotions about failure/rejection. Separate your inquiry into those emotions from your game/seduction analysis though.

Figure out what transition phase you’re having the most trouble with/most room for improvement...either approach to hook or hook to meet up/instadate.

Then, study up. And keep getting out in the field. The credit belongs to the man in the arena.

It could be an outer game tweak or an inner game one. If you believe things are more difficult in London, your mind will start to create experiences that support that. Perhaps start approaching less attractive girls to get some wins under your belt or change your measures of success so you care more about a process you create than the results.

MarkA

Space Monkey
space monkey
Razir - everyone goes through tough phases learning pick up. Rather than attack the market why not post a few examples of what you do and say and then people here can give you some helpful feedback.

Also you mention you dislike being a player character. Maybe girls are picking up on this and you have a congruency issue.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lads but it's precisely this thing of "you have to practice more" "learn more!" is what I am tiered of. My game is totally fine and for a girl that feels attracted to me it will be enough. My approach works just fine everywhere, except London. This is the main point of my rant here.

When I'm talking to her I don't try to impress anyone, I tell something about myself, ask some stuff about her. Personal, family do you like to travel etc. Then I ask her out right there. And this is when women here start with "Ermmm well lets see next week," "After my exams" "After my b-day" etc.

It seems that the second you try to get into her personal world by asking her out she closes straight away. And people in LON all have this bubble around them, you can see it on the street. Straight faces, everyone just walking straight like robots. I can't explain it by words, you have to live here to get what I mean. So this is why I wonder what the hell is happening here.

Following the traveler/lover logic if I say I am travelling in LON the girls will all go to bed with me? I doubt..

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Following the traveler/lover logic if I say I am travelling in LON the girls will all go to bed with me?

To be a traveler is the easiest way to get laid. Especially if you're in a vacation place, or an exotic foreigner.

My approach works just fine everywhere, except London. This is the main point of my rant here.

Different cities require different game styles. You have to adapt and adjust.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but there's no "one size fits all" approach.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Different cities require different game styles. You have to adapt and adjust.
You live in NY? NY is very similar to Lon in terms of snobbishness as I heard. What would one say in NY? That you some banker? Or an entrepreneur? Like what do they want from you? Bc I am not into impressing anyone with this shallow BS. In fact, I do see it quite a lot in my social world (I'm in finance) that all people talk about when describing some one is what is the guy's position in the bank and who is his daddy sort of thing.

What can you tell me about NY?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What would one say in NY? That you some banker? Or an entrepreneur? Like what do they want from you? Bc I am not into impressing anyone with this shallow BS.

Since when is this good game? Game is not about impressing a girl - and frankly if you did boast about being some banker or entrepreneuer, likely it's going to come off to her as try-hard. Which is low value and unattractive to her.

Either that, or you put yourself firmly in “marriage material” or “boyfriend material” in her eyes, which means she’s going to slow things way down for your courtship.

In fact, I do see it quite a lot in my social world (I'm in finance) that all people talk about when describing some one is what is the guy's position in the bank and who is his daddy sort of thing.

Again this is not good game, it's try hard. No girl is going to be impressed about your position in your bank - that doesn't help her in any way unless you're saying you're rich and planning to give her some money....

Not sure who is teaching you these methods.
Please read this article: https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-talk-about-yourself-dates

What can you tell me about NY?
Best Day Game city I've ever been in. Great variety of girls, although I find it dominated by 7's. There are 8's scattered around too, but the 9's are tougher to find.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When I'm talking to her I don't try to impress anyone, I tell something about myself, ask some stuff about her. Personal, family do you like to travel etc. Then I ask her out right there. And this is when women here start with "Ermmm well lets see next week," "After my exams" "After my b-day" etc.

It seems that the second you try to get into her personal world by asking her out she closes straight away. And people in LON all have this bubble around them, you can see it on the street. Straight faces, everyone just walking straight like robots. I can't explain it by words, you have to live here to get what I mean. So this is why I wonder what the hell is happening here.

Try approaching indirect.
Try having longer interactions and building more connection before you ask her out.
Do you qualify the girl? Try qualifying her three times before you ask her out.
Slow down.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Pooba, the banker position is precisely what I would never use. I dont even mention exactly what I do when we talk preciey to not try to impress.

I appreciate your advice on qualifying 3 times but this the area where iam a bit tiered of being in. This science thing lol. I don't really need this stuff normally you see? But yes I get your point.

Its just stuff doesn't have to be so.. methodical, if you know what i am saying.

Last edited:

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
A few different reddit threads that may or may not be relevant:

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/5vxm2j https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/8r0zmr https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/bmnbsl

PS - Personally, I get laid much easier either with Foreign girls in the UK (not native girls who find it bizzare to be approached and only attempt to hold a convo if they think you are very hot) OR when I travel abroad (Eastern Europe. Never tried ASIA although I imagine it must be like fishing with Dynamite!! haha)

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A few different reddit threads that may or may not be relevant:

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/5vxm2j https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/8r0zmr https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/bmnbsl

PS - Personally, I get laid much easier either with Foreign girls in the UK (not native girls who find it bizzare to be approached and only attempt to hold a convo if they think you are very hot) OR when I travel abroad (Eastern Europe. Never tried ASIA although I imagine it must be like fishing with Dynamite!! haha)

greenleaf

Thanks for the links, actually I've read a few of those posts lol

But the thing is that I don't approach Brits, I just don't find Brit girls attractive, not my thing.

I should have specified that my rejections come from non-British women. To specify nationalities, some Romanians, Italians, French, even Brazilian.

So it's quite a diversified sample and I wouldn't have so many difficulties in getting these girls on a date elsewhere. For example in Dubai, Brazil, Asia.

So yeah maybe this explains it better :)

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fellow London dweller here who gets laid.

Yes the city is tough but that’s why I like it because it forces you to increase your SMV / game.

I’ve seen others mention how you had an advantage in other cities, but I think we are all missing an often overlooked point that you can:

*Find your winning edge within cities*

E.g. Maybe you’re more hipster/big beard, casual type girls in Mayfair, Chelsea, Fulham will dismiss you before you even approach but go to Hackney Wick or Old Street and you’ll clean up.

Vice Versa is true if you’re more clean cut with overcoats & desert boots... the hipster girls will now you see as “stuck up” and too serious.

Find your niche man, that’s how you win.

For me? I do best with Brunette European Au Pairs from France, Italy & Spain. They like reggaeton music like me, they’re adventurous, have free time & overall great girls.

Also do well with middle class white girls who recently moved to the city as I have a similar background to them.

Yes London is tough but behind a lot of people’s shields are people longing to connect with others as the city can get lonely.

You just have to be the kind of guy they want to connect with and that’s subjective.

Goes without saying targeting girls who are new the city helps a lot & can imagine will give a quick boost to your results.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I do best with Brunette European Au Pairs from France, Italy & Spain. They like reggaeton music like me, they’re adventurous, have free time & overall great girls.

Also do well with middle class white girls who recently moved to the city

Au pairs and girls who've recently moved to London, wouldn't fall under the category of the U.K girls (girls who grew up in the U.K) @razir110 is complaining about.

Au pairs/girls here for the weekend and girls who've recently moved to XYZ city are generally easier to bang than local women in pretty much any city.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Au pairs and girls who've recently moved to London, wouldn't fall under the category of the U.K girls (girls who grew up in the U.K) @razir110 is complaining about.

Au pairs/girls here for the weekend and girls who've recently moved to XYZ city are generally easier to bang than local women in pretty much any city.

Agreed they would be easier anywhere. I’m thinking in terms of being pragmatic & getting results he may as well as go for “easier girls” in his own city.

Especially as he said he’s not even attracted to pure English girls - who cares if she’s new to the city or not as long as he has a healthy sex life which I’m assuming is OP’S end goal.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
In big cities like London , it is all about fundamentals and dressing super nice :)

Brazilians , Romanians , etc they all dress to impress

I agree , English woman are ugly and looks like horses most of the time , but some of them are really cute . Especially the welsh ones :)

Tank

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Romanians, Italians, French, even Brazilian
Latin culture is pretty much exactly the opposite to Asian culture. So this shouldn't be surprising.

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
Brazilians , Romanians , etc they all dress to impress

As a Romanian who went to London last summer, I agree.

On the other hand, Londoners seem more open and friendly than my fellow Romanians. Spending a few hours strolling near Thames and Canary Wharf and I saw more smiles than in my country in a month.

Yes, I didn't try to game but I am not sure how closed the Londoners are.

>