I cannot advertise on FB for 30 days. Have 2 accounts with different emails

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I got flagged.

I like to note that if you are outspoken, do create 2 accounts, with 2 different email. One for personal where you share, troll, talk to friends and another, if you have a business.

Here's is my post that got me flagged.
"If real psychopaths find out about my notes, it will be a disaster. Like Hitler".

Yeap. I believe that they are in damage control mode. They and the media are pretty much defending itself that I am not sure how this will turn out for Americans, and the world.

And stay safe my fellow friends in the Western hemisphere.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think it is important to note this on recent events on political correctness for our personal social media.

So let me just share on how you can protect yourself, and here's why. Let's make this a productive post.
I been writing content for my business account and run ads on my business account and i keep it PC on my business content. I do get notifications that my ads is randomly banned despite the ads was running last year, and it is currently turned off.

There's something going on with Facebook algorithm and tech. Ecom guys noted this. We still not sure why.

For Quora, my post do get randomly disappear when in public view, but not private view.
On Instagram, i got warning for a post until they realize that i am a minority.
They quickly U-turn, which is kinda amazing and weird. I guess this is where we are, eh. Something is off. That's for sure. Whether the algorithm is off or people managing it or something else.
My Youtube Premium is excellent and recommends me Trump stuff. I do spent money on facebook ads. I guess my money is not enough i guess. lolx.

z@c+

>