I give up.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
After my Truman article on women, i only write in response to a post.

I give up.

Perhaps i give up.

I always thought that the world wants truth, and they complain and complain. Then i see today's society. People are just not mentally at knowledge to know what is real, that is tangible reality.

They say they want to but they operate from their own worlds. And i see myself do this when i fail to accept that the truth is people operate from their worlds.

Ppl just arent aware. and if those who is aware, this is the greatest manipulation weapon, and yes i am learning this weapon.

i give up explaining to 7 billion Jesus Christ. Oops i mean humans. :)

I am happy to realize that the world is perfect as it is, and if all you religion fanatics out there who see this, there's a known quote from the religion narrative. It has variations but it always had this one truth. one message.

"if you want to find truth, it will find you". "If you want to find him, you will find him".

I found him/truth/nothingness. and no one can ever bullshit me on girls/nothingness and tell it like it is.

I give up.

Zac

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac,

Yeah, part of the battle of this is realizing that you really are mostly on your own. Most of the world will believe what it wants to believe, and trying to change that ends up being more of a headache than it's worth.

That's why we have a website like this with open-minded people who are willing to dig deeper into the truth. The GirlsChase forum is an "Oasis" for those of us who see beyond the facade! ;)

- Franco

Average

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The truth is always bitter in the short term, but worth it in the long run. And lies are sweet in the short term, but destructive in the end.

Lies are an addiction in general.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Everyone,

Richard said:
Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread Zac.

Everyone should read on Richard and see how high level guys think and act. He is an excellent example. From normal guy to Tribal elder with crazy stories. I remember Richard noting that he prefers to not sleep with girls who have boyfriends but the next lay report was one with a boyfriend.

Yes, he (Richard) doesn't know but that's how it always is. Whether unconscious or conscious and whether deliberate or not, this is the mentality of high level guys.

You say one thing and do another. It's

or to be precise: Human adaptation. Value! dear Girlschase mofos. VALUE. ;)

p.s: It's Nothing Personal Richard. See what i did there? :) So yes Girlschase readers, you do have to be a cunt in the real world sometimes. So knock up your friend's wifes and girlfriends. And bullshit how God tell you to do it. Also pretend to say "oh this is fate". Then the next day, you say "oh Jesus appear into my dreams and say it is not fate"

and this is how we destroy civilizations. :) We all want what we want, eh.

btw, i see too many bullshit stories. goodness. No wonder people go crazy. but it's nothing personal eh, they say and how they think..

Zac

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ZacAdam said:
Everyone,

Richard said:
Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread Zac.

Everyone should read on Richard and see how high level guys think and act. He is an excellent example. From normal guy to Tribal elder with crazy stories. I remember Richard noting that he prefers to not sleep with girls who have boyfriends but the next lay report was one with a boyfriend.

Yes, he (Richard) doesn't know but that's how it always is. Whether unconscious or conscious and whether deliberate or not, this is the mentality of high level guys.

You say one thing and do another. It's

or to be precise: Human adaptation. Value! dear Girlschase mofos. VALUE. ;)

p.s: It's Nothing Personal Richard. See what i did there? :) So yes Girlschase readers, you do have to be a cunt in the real world sometimes. So knock up your friend's wifes and girlfriends. And bullshit how God tell you to do it. Also pretend to say "oh this is fate". Then the next day, you say "oh Jesus appear into my dreams and say it is not fate"

and this is how we destroy civilizations. :) We all want what we want, eh.

btw, i see too many bullshit stories. goodness. No wonder people go crazy. but it's nothing personal eh, they say and how they think..

Zac

Keep in mind your morals will typically shift/change as you experience more and more. I STILL prefer not sleeping with women who have boyfriends in that I won't pursue them if I know about the boyfriend ahead of time but, literally, in every case where I slept with a girl who had a boyfriend I didn't know until after the fact; after having that happen enough times my morals/attitude shifted based on new experiences.

In actuality I try to live as transparently as possible, the whole notion of saying one thing and doing another is an egoic reality. Carl Rogers and humanistic-existential psychology talks about people having two senses of self: an ideal self (who you want to be), and a real self (who you actually are) and your goal as a person (and the goal of self-actualization) is to make those two selves as congruent as possible SO if you're saying one thing and then doing another I feel you're living in-congruently and a part of you is already dying or decaying.

It's not an overnight process, either, and that's why the change seen in me is a fun one to track and analyze.

One last thing, society is destroyed when people get greedy and take too much for themselves. There's a Taoist notion that nature doesn't ask for anything but everything functions perfectly and I feel like if everyone was living fully within themselves then society would reflect that nature. Our ability to think consciously is a gift and a curse.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Richard,

Sure.......... :)

Okay on a serious note or for conversation matters only, i like where this is going. So here's my thoughts on it as well.

Richard said:
I STILL prefer not sleeping with women who have boyfriends in that I won't pursue them if I know about the boyfriend ahead of time

But here's my principle, or at least at fundamental level, We could have ask, right? :)

Fundamentally, we serve ourselves first. Because to bring up that you have to pay $1000 for a webinar is much similar here. Nothing is free and you need leads. At the end of the day, we selectively choose our own morality, how deep we want to go.

Richard said:
the whole notion of saying one thing and doing another is an egoic reality.

But people do. It's not a conscious thing. :)

People are not egoic, necessarily. but rather operate from themselves. They won't say it. They won't admit it.

Richard said:
I feel you're living in-congruently and a part of you is already dying or decaying.

Sadly, we all have to have many faces.

And perhaps this is why i can have the conversation with weirdest guy in society, and he becomes and feels cool. Then he makes me the 'weird' guy. Thus i smile, i know how the world works.

Human Adaptation. We Gotta Do What We Gotta Do.

Richard said:
Our ability to think consciously is a gift and a curse.

Oh yes, to think deeply, means we will not survive the day. So to not ask girls whether they have a boyfriend, flies off the window. "Value"

p.s: Just in case, if people ask why i am "annoyed", I been on the losing side and i been on the winning side, but ultimately, i can be able to stand on the side and point to you why people feel the way they do, and do things they do.

Zac

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac,

If you're point is that everybody is living to serve themselves first, then yes, I totally agree with you. What I don't like are the negative implications that come with saying that which is why I hesitate to explain that to people because most people take that and assume "Well, that just means I should live as selfishly and greedily as possible" and that is not the case.

My life coaching mentor had a quote and an analogy to share with me on this when I first started learning spirituality stuff 3+ years ago:

1) You have to selfish before you can be self-less.

2) If you're a hunter and your job is to go out into the forest and hunt animals to bring back for your family so they can eat then it stands to reason that the guy hunting has to eat first, to renew his energy so he can go out the next day and hunt again. If, the hunter brings home the meat and let's everyone else eat first then he can't go out the next day and long-term that means everyone is going to suffer.

So, when I say that people need to serve themselves first I totally agree but I think that the people who are serving themselves first the most, are also the people who are consistently helping and benefiting other people as well. That's what I mean by split selves/different masks as well: in reality, we DON'T need many masks but people grow up in an environment where they FEEL they're needed and it's born out of societal necessity and not human necessity. Nature is so heavily revered in Taoism (I'm assuming you're familiar with Taoism, I feel like I've read that you looked into it) because nature doesn't wear masks, a tree cannot be a blade of grass, and yet nature exists in perfect harmony with itself.

-Richard

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Richard,

I see.

What you mean is people might misunderstood that selfishness means go out and deliberately screwing other people.

But what is less for me might be more for you? If you take 4 chicken wings, you are considered "greedy" in Asia in a family home.

i thought about this.

I had a chinese friend from China and is now living in my country and he is a citizen today. He noted that he should not be blame on 'chinese privilege' since he doesnt feel he has one and he does not have received that privilege.

It's kind of like where we arrive at this conversation between me and you. The irony is Chase and i had the same conversation just a month back and we reach a stalemate.

Chase believe that somebody is going to lose out.
Zac believe that everyone should be given a fair chance.

Chase is noting after the fact, and the possible dangers of true equality across all spectrums. (that's what i assume)
Zac is noting opportunities and education should be given, and the possibility of new horizons.

Then for you and me is

Richard is noting that we all should be selfish first before we be selfless and that you should not take more than what you cannot take.
Zac is noting that everyone is ought for themselves and everyone has different standards to what is 'cannot be taken'.

Zac

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac,

And I think that's the crux of the situation because we're talking about humans with consciousness who have the capacity to be "greedy" or "hedonistic." In my opinion, if everyone was living "authentically" and living out their highest purpose then nobody would be taking more than they need but I realize that's not pragmatic.

Right about the notion of selfishness, though, as I don't see it as going out and deliberately screwing other people. I see perfect selfishness as acting in your own interest first while still trying to find the win-win for everybody else involved and you'll notice that that's how a lot of people who strive towards enlightenment tend to act and authentic leaders tend to act that way as well.

All in all, I think the same problem is occurring when it comes to the "standard of not taking" that you're referring to: an authentic person living out his highest purpose takes as much as he can without it hurting anybody else while an ego-ic person will take as much as possible with minimal regard for others and they're likely taking more because of some ego-ic need: excess pleasure, covering up weakness, a need to be acknowledged as having 'more' or whatever the case is.

-Richard

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
RS,

ResentMasculinity said:
that's why programs like this exist

I can't get what you mean. :) Smashing girls in the head with beer bottles is what women really want. nah kidding.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There is many great data in many of GC older post.

so to that guy who is working hard reading all my old post and other members post.

you on the right track. XD you know who you are.

>