i live in tampa and have a issue

Mford67

Rookie
Rookie
so what i encountered is that i barely see girls at the mall or book store maybe i have bad luck i mean its tampa its huge but i just want to stick to tampa not tampabay like drive to st pete or sarasota whats some advice and tips for finding cute girls the nightlife isnt my scene and i suck at online dating

Last edited:

Mford67

Rookie
Rookie
Shit is the same everywhere. Go out, approach and stop making stupid excuses. You live in a town that's 6,5 times bigger than where I started out and I had no problems finding girls to approach. https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-demolish-approach-anxiety-forever
[/QUO
Shit is the same everywhere. Go out, approach and stop making stupid excuses. You live in a town that's 6,5 times bigger than where I started out and I had no problems finding girls to approach. https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-demolish-approach-anxiety-forever
thats really helpfull man thanks

Jesse

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
so what i encountered is that i barely see girls at the mall or book store maybe i have bad luck i mean its tampa its huge but i just want to stick to tampa not tampabay like drive to st pete or sarasota whats some advice and tips for finding cute girls the nightlife isnt my scene and i suck at online dating

Tampa is pretty spread out and you largely need a car to get around. So you have two choices here. Option #1. Just deal with girls being very spread out and spend a lot of time between sets or spotting cute girls, spending most of your time out twiddling your thumbs OR option #2. bite the bullet and drive to more foot traffic locations like Clearwater Beach for example.

Unfortunately, no one is going to have a magical answer for you that just solves your problem. Your location is your location, and that's that. So either work with what you've got and learn where to go with lots of experimentation, or commit to commuting in a car to a better nearby area, or even better still... move.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tampa is pretty spread out and you largely need a car to get around. So you have two choices here. Option #1. Just deal with girls being very spread out and spend a lot of time between sets or spotting cute girls, spending most of your time out twiddling your thumbs OR option #2. bite the bullet and drive to more foot traffic locations like Clearwater Beach for example.

Unfortunately, no one is going to have a magical answer for you that just solves your problem. Your location is your location, and that's that. So either work with what you've got and learn where to go with lots of experimentation, or commit to commuting in a car to a better nearby area, or even better still... move.
I agree, when I went out there it was super spread out. Haven’t been there for a while. You know any other places that’s good for pick up besides Clearwater beach?

Bastian

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’m in Orlando — which is similar enough to Tampa. Spread out, lots of foot traffic at our malls & hangout places but mostly families/tourists. And teenagers, unfortunately.

Univerisity museums (or any trafficked museum really), downtown any day any time, and rush hour upscale/healthy supermarkets are always good bets. If you’re college aged, any University campus itself is A+ for day game.

>