FR++  I LOVE LMR!!!

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hi Guys,

after a bit of discussion about the fuck ups I've had during this date on the forum with a south American girl. I met her on an app. I decided it's a worthy FR/FU.

Around 5'3, pretty/ feminine laughs/smiles a lot.
"happy girls make more money."

She was 15 mins late to the date, which was a bit annoying, but she was getting off work and needed to change her cloth... it wasn't a solid schedule, so not completely her fault either nor mine...

in the text before the meeting
me: "I'll take you on a date!"

Girl: "Have you had dates before?"

me" a few (not a player, wink*)"

"let's stay in touch."

"what's your number?"

Got the number and started texting her and scheduled a date

After 2 days I met her in person

When we met, I initiated the hug, and she was a bit anxious I can tell... But compliant from the beginning. Especially since it was sunset, so I understand. She gained like 15 pounds from the pictures she took, but she was still pretty so whatever.

Being the first guy to show her around the city, she moved here about a month ago

I'm territorial with this girl since I want to have her... don't want her to be polluted by western degenderize. I have the plan to soul-lock this girl...

This girl has a few tattoos, random ones, which I don't understand why girls would want to get that, the couple ones that made her leg look so sexy, she made sure to reveal to me on our dates which was super cold and she decides to wear that reviling cloth. Red Flag for sure.
I also directly screen her about her relationships, etc. now I look back, I shouldn't have done it because it may caused ASD, lies and fake stories, etc. The good rule is no screening questions before sex.

She said, the last time she had a boyfriend was 2 years ago, and haven't had sex in a long time. I have a feeling it maybeeeeee a lie. We'll see later on.

I didn't go for the kiss during the first 2 hours, since I could feel she wasn't ready... I didn't bother explaining too much where we were going, her presence was soothing, I enjoyed the moment and she didn't question it and just followed along where we were headed. As I was driving we listened to music, and I stopped to get gas.

When I took her to my old university, we walked around the campus, showing her the iconic stuff, and took her on a scooter which she pointed on wanting to ride on. So after a while, I downloaded the app to my surprise it worked.

while scooter she was riding in the front, my dick was on her ass, lol

After a while touring the campus, I took her to buy water in the store.

"you want water?"

"Sure"

Buying her water, (OhHHHH BrOOOOO i"mMM a PrOvIDErrrrr BroooOOO)

calling her a "nerd" for wanting her to study at my university, I told her the education system is a scam and it's way too expensive to be paying for some useless courses that don't make any money. it was a fun way to banter but also keep in control because I don't want to offend her because of the language and cultural difference

you can say this was a bit of a sneaky pull but I didn't start escalating immediately nor did I just pull her out of the blue.... most importantly with a lot of compliance built up from the previous moves, we had together

The beach cliff was nearby, it was a fun exploration with flashlights, so it definitely was a used for arousal, wink @alpha13c

"I want to show you xxxxx (my place)"

her:
"OK"
"Is this where you live"

Me:
"yeah, blah blah blah"

She wasn't nervous or anything, but she asked me if I drink or smoke, etc., meaning she drinks, or smokes weed, and at my place, I told her to try my cigar... During the date, I reach into her pouch on her jacket playfully and found a joint case with weed leftover... I reached into her jacket's pouch taking her stuff out, I told her that I have a pretty jacket I want her to wear and it will make her look nice :))
taking off her sweater, etc

All of this continues to be a red flag, or maybe I'm not understanding the social aspect of her culture, where is more acceptable to get that many tattoos...

out of nowhere, she randomly
"do you dance"
(a sign of interest she wants to express in feeling sexy, during the date)

She used a translator
"what are you looking for?"

Me responding in a translator:
"I want to enjoy the moments I'm with you, I'm not closed off to anything, I'm pretty open-minded"

(in my mind, bitch!!! I'm not going to give you an upper hand in showing my card so your bitchass could craft a story to benefit your side)

As we were at my place I took her to my friend's place briefly and played pool for like 5mins and took her to the roof, adding a bit of semi-social proof
** 2 of my friends/neighbor 1 of them I could tell was a bit jealous/butthurt that I had this girl, I just ignored him mostly but it could have proved negative social proof, so I left within less than 5mins **

Shortly we came back to my place.

Physicality-wise, I escalated to a point where I was touching her inner thigh and ass, grabbing the boobies, lower back, etc. Avoided me from escalating further. An expert at dodging my kisses, professional.

It was around her bedtime but not mine, I told her if she could spend the night with me, I have a toothbrush for her and etc. She said next time because if she told her brother ahead of time she would be able...

But I guess she needed more comfort since she's new to the country, etc

Afterward, cuddling on my bed, had her in a missionary position
I persisted in wanting her to stay for a while longer.

She wanted to leave, so I drove to drop her off since she had work the next day.

As we were leaving

Me: "you cook for me next time"
(Investment)

her: "ok, next time when we have time blah blah. "

I was a bit needy for her affection, not gonna lie, this south American girl has this feminine nature, and I lost control a bit. She could sense this and probably use it against me.

When she was exiting my vehicle I went for the kiss again, she dodged it and I persisted we pecked lightly, it was so gay. But at least it established a sexual frame in my eye. Maybe a key component of it was me not seeming butthurt about her resistance but I could be wrong about sexual tension which existed but was not ramped up to a high degree, or maybe I break a bit of tension as well because I was a bit needy.

I texted her after 2 days I texted her

"hey I was thinking about you"
"hope you have a good day at your work :))"

she:
"hey thank you!"
"have a good day too"

We'll see where this goes. I seeded wanting to see her again when I was dropping her off. Asked her about her off days in the upcoming week so I can let her cook for me and clean my house.

Western culture LMR (mostly token resistance) vs the remaining world LMR (hardcore-real LMR)

It's frustrating to receive LMR. But I find it an occurrence for people from a different culture outside of western influenced countries. Depends on the girls as well. I feel like if they feel that LMR could be used as a tool to get me to invest more she would do it. Let's be honest if they don't have a certain degree of looks to them it doesn't matter. They will just easily be replaced.

But I don't usually do this because maybe a change of strategy could net me different results. Since 95% of my closes so far this year were from 1st day, mostly from NG.

Bit of a noob in screening girls for quality, so I would appreciate feedback from guys who could see some holes I'm not catching from my interaction.

When I don't get an immediate close I tend to want to be a bit more provider side, caring for her, texting her wanting to meet again, if I want to see them. In terms of the frame, I can definitely see it being in her favor, and I have to be extra careful. I'll slowly ramp up her investment as well. My mistake was not trying to remove her pants or take off her pants. maybe she was open to fucking but not kissing, who knows. I missed a window but I'll learn from this mistake.

2 article as reminder to myself as well

unfortunately I've lost her :/

lessoned learned.

I need not back off on escalation immediately after negative compliance and not push it too far, as I did in my interaction with her. I was too needy for her body, considered to be passed the phase of no return.
If she requested that she needed to leave, I should immediately comply to take her back, security issue. Also, considering a lack of social frame, I needed other tools to play and attune my calibration to a more pristine level.

Last edited:
>