I need advice on the best way to break up with a crazy gal, who is tracking my life

Emmyfunsh

Rookie
Rookie
I’ve been dating a crazy girl IMO, and things have gotten out of hand. I need urgent advice on the best possible way to break up with her. I’ll keep it precise. Read and bear with me.

I started dating this gal a little over a year ago. We met on Tinder. After the second date I bedded her. After sex, she got attached almost immediately. Even though I had no plans of dating her, she stuck with me. I was going through a rough moment at my job at this point in time. It was a difficult period and She was there for me emotionally.

The first negative sign was when she started posting our photos online as couples after a month in the relationship. Even though I told her about my true intentions and how I felt about her, she decided she was still going to stay no matter what.

Next she started stalking my social media accounts. I was forced to constantly deactivate them. I even stopped talking to other gals because of her. I had to endure the relationship against my wish as she had introduced me to her friends and family members. She moved in with me 6 months into our relationship against my wish claiming she had problems with her parents which was due to her protecting my image in front of them.

The first major breakdown came when one night an ex- lover of mine invited me to a birthday party at a night club. That fateful night my GF suspected something was wrong. I went to the party anyway and hooked up with this ex-lover. That night my GF had an emotional breakdown and when I told her I wanted to break up a few days later, she wanted to commit suicide. I eventually broke up with her which was really difficult.

But after few months, December last year to be precise, we reconnected again when she showed up and we hooked up. Again this was a low period for me as I was just recovering from a terrible car accident. She had changed completely for the better in terms of looks, she even told me she underwent therapy and now everything was going to be okay. After few days she moved in again, doing her usual tricks and giving excuses.

Now fast forward to this year and I just discovered she got a special agent to be tracking my phone; whatsapp, Instagram, telegram. She told me once she knew all what I was up to but I felt she was bluffing.

I met this girl through cold approach and she agreed to meet me in a few days time but my GF has got all my messages and even showed them to me.

I’m in a dilemma right now. I feel stuck with this crazy girl, who is tracking my life and preventing me to meet new women and I don’t know what to do. This is really not a relationship I wanted to be in but she’s a master manipulator. I’m just looking for the best possible way to break up with her.

N.B. She’s 3 years older than me, got some health issues; periods of heavy period alternating with periods of no period, which initially she kept secret from me when we started dating, which was also a reason we constantly argue. And even though we’ve been having unprotected sex for almost a year now, she has never once got pregnant. I’m afraid I don’t want to be stuck with this kind of woman.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You need to get police involve and get a restraining order and cut all contact... i had couple of this obsessive girls over the years, usually time machine girls read this:

>