LR  I wonder how far her cervix is?

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
This lay was about a month ago

hey guys, I have been getting some results online but still have a headache with the scrolling and having 0 matches, or mutes at times. I want to cover this one cause it was somewhat of an experience and includes my FAVORITE!!! LMR!!!! with no logistics... I have other ones, but it's pretty straightforward with no difficulty getting the lay or any knowledge out of the ordinary, if you guys want to read it, comment below I will write a short one. Online quality is generally LOWER by two points compared to the IRL.

This girl, short, polish mix with some other Euro ethnic, her eyes were green, pretty attractive.. just extra short so I wondered how far my dick goes into her guts :)

I had to drive out of my suburban area cause most of the cute girls lived in the city, which was around 1 hour by car

We met during the afternoon in the ugly city with zombie people, we were the only ones that even dressed decently. We initially met at a park and went for a walk to a milk tea shop, then continue to chat with light Kino we went to the park and then we went around the beach, it was super cold. Then we went driving around. I used this opportunity to put my hand around her waist and her stomach, I'm feeling her all over. At some point sitting on the bench, when we were talking I lifted her sunglasses, Christian Dior, and kissed her, this attempt established the sexual frame, before it was light physical touch, with my arms around her neck, lower back, etc...

me: "I'm extracting heat from you"
her: "Hahaha" smile

I proposed that we go to her place after the 2nd location change, but she was hesitant about it, didn't want it to seem easy, etc. No problem I continue to move along the date and push forward with our time until sunset.

me: "Let's go back to your place, we can watch a movie...."
her: "Hmmmmm............. not today.... my place is a mess, etc"

I know this is token resistance, I can feel it. I ignore this, drove a bit more to park on the street with less light and I think I need to wait until sundown for me to persist with a car close, which I had done the previous week. I've fucked girls in my car before I've gotten comments like

"This a good fuck car" LOL

(I miss that little slut, oh how I abused her, you guys would have called the police LMFAO.... now she's a "good girl")

When she told me she "makeout for fun at the club"

me: "I'm an aggressive kisser, girls say"
her: "Show me"
this makeout basically raise the sexual tension to me getting my hand around her pussy and I knew I could fuck

Then I change location one more time folded my backseats and pulled her over.

me: "You wanted me to leave still?"

her: "No, I wanted to fuck you"

the location changes and the discreet communication, building up tension got my dick wet with her. Also I was her type too. Most of the girls I meet are telling me that I look better IRL then my picture. I think I need to take better professional photos

Last edited:

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nice!
her: "Hmmmmm............. not today.... my place is a mess, etc"
I've found sometimes with objections like these, they can be legitimate. Like they're really embarrassed about how messy their place is. Girls' places are often way messier than guys, surprisingly. So offering another venue (even the car lol) and she's down.

Same with other reasons she might be uncomfortable that turned out legitimate - such as, not having taken a shower (offer to shower together), being on her period (tell her I dont mind or even it turns me on and we'll put a towel) and so forth have worked for me in the past.

Well played.

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nice!

I've found sometimes with objections like these, they can be legitimate. Like they're really embarrassed about how messy their place is. Girls' places are often way messier than guys, surprisingly. So offering another venue (even the car lol) and she's down.

Same with other reasons she might be uncomfortable that turned out legitimate - such as, not having taken a shower (offer to shower together), being on her period (tell her I dont mind or even it turns me on and we'll put a towel) and so forth have worked for me in the past.

Well played.
Yeah they all could be legit. I actually went a second time over to her house and it was actually not the cleanest, that's AFTER her cleaning so yeah probably true

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
me: "I'm an aggressive kisser, girls say"
her: "Show me"
this makeout basically raise the sexual tension to me getting my hand around her pussy and I knew I could fuck
Nice and concise LR!

Question on this - did you kiss aggressively after this exchange or just a intrigue type of comment?

Some girls are totally into more aggressive kissing from the first kiss, and others shy go pecking, at least initially. I'm not really sure how to calibrate to each. Mirror them and slightly push each time?
I can't get my head around this. At Uni I saw so many girls' rooms (unfortunately just a clueless friend) and I nearly had a heart attack. The floor is lava has nothing on them, it's sharp stuff, cosmetics and clothes covered floor. I would go for months not cleaning my room and it was still 10x better than theirs lol.

>