If a girl is super mean to you, does that mean that they like you?

FunkMaster69

Space Monkey
space monkey
There’s this woman who is super rude to me.

She was a co worker. I talk to everyone at work! Whenever I say hi, she never responds. She’s hosting a kickback, she invites everyone but me. I make jokes. Everyone laughs, she rolls her eyes. I ask her to help out with the customers. No response. She has something on her mind, she talks to everyone but me. If I walk in the room, she begins to whisper. Sometimes she talks overly loud about “all the guys who are calling her.” I highly doubt there is a single one. I’ve never been anything but nice.

So is this the old middle school rule where girls are mean to the guys they like? Or am I like Satan himself to this women?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hard to say because it's social circle.

It could be yeah, and somewhere along the line she saw you do something and interpreted it some type of way and then autorejected. Meaning that there was / is some level of attraction for you, but because of some other understanding she formulated, now she goes out of her way to do all these things.

OR she just actually dislikes you lol.

I have a coworker like this, but she's kinda just a mean person to everyone in general. I'm extremely nice to her at all times and it doesn't matter.

Better question - are you interested in fucking her? If not, who the fuck cares if she wants to waste all that energy disliking you and being negative. Cut people like that out of your life whenever possible. Since she's a coworker, just hope that she doesn't mess with your job or anything.

Hue

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

She was a co worker. I talk to everyone at work! Whenever I say hi, she never responds. She’s hosting a kickback, she invites everyone but me. I make jokes. Everyone laughs, she rolls her eyes. I ask her to help out with the customers. No response. She has something on her mind, she talks to everyone but me. If I walk in the room, she begins to whisper. Sometimes she talks overly loud about “all the guys who are calling her.” I highly doubt there is a single one. I’ve never been anything but nice.

So is this the old middle school rule where girls are mean to the guys they like? Or am I like Satan himself to this women?
The question is, do you want to fuck her?

If not, why spend any time worrying about it? If you did something wrong, apologize like a gentleman, and otherwise just continue to be nice and polite when you see her, or ignore her if she is totally closed off.

If yes, then it's your job to figure out what you did wrong. My guess would be that you did something assertive and uncallibrated in some way that reflected badly on her. A woman doesn't normally do these kinds of things with men who have not invaded her world at some point or other and made a mess of it. Unless she's incredibly desperate, which is incredibly unlikely.

Until you know what you did wrong, there's no point trying to deal with the symptom. Women can autoreject for any number of reasons, and the correct solution for one problem can be the worsening of another.

Finally, don't be afraid to call it out gently to her. This is a mistake so many guys make, because they treat women like men, who typically see opening up about something as a sign of weakness. But a woman is often defenceless against a man who can speak about his feelings to her without worrying about her judgement. Women are naturally reactive to men's frames, and feel vulnerable around them, so communicating that you value her and want to have a better working relationship can be just the thing to bridge the gap.

FunkMaster69

Space Monkey
space monkey
The question is, do you want to fuck her?

If not, why spend any time worrying about it? If you did something wrong, apologize like a gentleman, and otherwise just continue to be nice and polite when you see her, or ignore her if she is totally closed off.

If yes, then it's your job to figure out what you did wrong. My guess would be that you did something assertive and uncallibrated in some way that reflected badly on her. A woman doesn't normally do these kinds of things with men who have not invaded her world at some point or other and made a mess of it. Unless she's incredibly desperate, which is incredibly unlikely.

Until you know what you did wrong, there's no point trying to deal with the symptom. Women can autoreject for any number of reasons, and the correct solution for one problem can be the worsening of another.

Finally, don't be afraid to call it out gently to her. This is a mistake so many guys make, because they treat women like men, who typically see opening up about something as a sign of weakness. But a woman is often defenceless against a man who can speak about his feelings to her without worrying about her judgement. Women are naturally reactive to men's frames, and feel vulnerable around them, so communicating that you value her and want to have a better working relationship can be just the thing to bridge the gap.
It’s a hell no. I wouldn’t touch her with a 10 foot stick LoL. I just don’t know why she’s such a bitch. Like I’ve been polite and everything. All I know is that apparently she’s depressed and on some psyche meds.

But I was just wondering mostly why people are like that. Online a lot of people say that girls act like that to guys they like but I don’t really know. I think it’s some kind of negging? TBH I’m just kore confused than anything. I think she just might be that depressed.

Only thing I can think of that I may have done that may not have been cool is one time, she walked in and said she bought a really expensive purse or something for 20% off at a store, and I was like “That’s not a really good deal.” And she said something along the lines of idc.

I don’t work there anymore.

But the reason why I thought she wanted my d is because this one time, she walks in and I thought it was kinda cold so I took off my jacket. Then she tells the other worker (really loudly) “It’s so cold. I wish there was a jacket that I could borrow.”

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Unless you hit in her coworkers and not her, she definitely sounds a bit crazy and to be avoided. Depression and meds are no joke.

FunkMaster69

Space Monkey
space monkey
Unless you hit in her coworkers and not her, she definitely sounds a bit crazy and to be avoided. Depression and meds are no joke.
I kinda was dating/ good friends with one of the other co workers. But even then, all the other ladies and guys and I talked.

I feel like your spot on though! She’s kinda the type that can’t be happy for others/ jelous...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I make jokes. Everyone laughs,
You supposed to be a peasant.
You not supposed to happy, confident, content or even alive.

You supposed to be a peasant. :)

kinda was dating/ good friends with one of the other co workers. But even then, all the other ladies and guys and I talked.

You supposed to be a peasant. :)

z@c+

p.s: In social circle, there's always a role for everyone. If you can clarify by yourself what your role is on the social circle, how you got it. And what her role is

That is the Intangible.

Now comes the hierarchy. Who's your direct boss, supervisor? What is her rank? What is your rank? What is your rank relevant to her friends/co workers?

There's more.
But ultimately, it's a value conflict. :) I hope this helps.

z@c+

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'd say no. If a woman is mean then be mean back. You'll usually find out if she liked you are not. If she gets all giggly and tries to play dumb then cool. If she doesn't then chew her out for being rude.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The lack of humility to recognize the real problem, uh..... staggers me - Zac (saying it in Jeff Goldblum's voice)

Seems like most of us are really good/selective at cold approach
but kinda terrible at social circles and understanding value conflict.

We can say that she is a retard BUT It doesn't help the guy in the forum. Because he is in the field. I'm just noting here. Not criticizing our members. He is still getting the flak.

z@c+

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey

Need more information about your relative roles, seniority, is she butt ugly, have you said something / banged someone in the workplace.
Could be she’s incompetent and sees you as a threat. Could be anything.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
she is an EMOTIONAL VAMPIRE
People who are emotional vampires may do things like:

• Turn the topic of conversation to themselves no matter what you are talking about
  • Redirect attention to themselves if the focus isn’t on them
  • Persistently criticize everything and complain constantly
  • Believe their needs are more important than others' needs
  • Feel the need to endlessly talk
  • Seek drama and often love to gossip
  • Take no responsibility for their behavior
  • Need incessant validation
  • Emit negativity that bring others down

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@FunkMaster69,

Keep in mind if you are cheerful (which it sounds like you are) that can be like nails on a chalkboard for people who are depressed.

So it might be an, "Ugh. He is sickening with his chipper attitude. I just want to see him in a bad mood! Just for once!"

Could also be that she likes you and is in auto-rejection.

Sometimes she talks overly loud about “all the guys who are calling her.” I highly doubt there is a single one. I’ve never been anything but nice.

But the reason why I thought she wanted my d is because this one time, she walks in and I thought it was kinda cold so I took off my jacket. Then she tells the other worker (really loudly) “It’s so cold. I wish there was a jacket that I could borrow.”

It may also be the case that she knows she's unattractive, and really wants people around her to act like they are taken by her feminine wiles, and is annoyed that you do not.

Many things it might be.

If you really wanted to know, the best thing to do would be to simply confront her on it: "Hey, be frank with me. Why is there so much bad blood between us? I keep trying to figure it out and can't come up with anything. I don't want there to be, but obviously there's something I've done that's driving you nuts. Can you just tell me what it is and air it out?"

Often confronting the thing can, and in a way that puts more of the blame on yourself than the other person, will get that person to become a lot more self-aware of his actions and realize he's doing something that other people are noticing, and cause him to start to scale it back.

Chase

FunkMaster69

Space Monkey
space monkey
Need more information about your relative roles, seniority, is she butt ugly, have you said something / banged someone in the workplace.
Could be she’s incompetent and sees you as a threat. Could be anything.
We were both just servers and of the same rank. She’s just been there longer than me. I was dating another one of the co workers but everyone else was cool with it/ didn’t care. I don’t think it’s that I was a threat to her, it’s more along the lines of jealousy to be honest. Because when my girl is working at the same time as me, literally 90% of my attention is on her and I ignore pretty much everyone else.
Kill her with kindness. The more she ignores you the happier you are. It's called Shaudenfreud or something.
Agreed! Best way to get rid if an enemy is to make them a freind. Also it’s just very hard to be mean to women, even if I don’t wanna bang/ date them.

I’m pretty sure I saw fangs when she smiled once ;)

@FunkMaster69,

Keep in mind if you are cheerful (which it sounds like you are) that can be like nails on a chalkboard for people who are depressed.

So it might be an, "Ugh. He is sickening with his chipper attitude. I just want to see him in a bad mood! Just for once!"

Could also be that she likes you and is in auto-rejection.

It may also be the case that she knows she's unattractive, and really wants people around her to act like they are taken by her feminine wiles, and is annoyed that you do not.

Many things it might be.

If you really wanted to know, the best thing to do would be to simply confront her on it: "Hey, be frank with me. Why is there so much bad blood between us? I keep trying to figure it out and can't come up with anything. I don't want there to be, but obviously there's something I've done that's driving you nuts. Can you just tell me what it is and air it out?"

Often confronting the thing can, and in a way that puts more of the blame on yourself than the other person, will get that person to become a lot more self-aware of his actions and realize he's doing something that other people are noticing, and cause him to start to scale it back.

Chase
@Chase I think your spot on. In highschool I had a friend (guy) who was very much like that. He was always working so he was tired a lot and loud/ cheerful people bothered him. He’d say things like “How does John have so much energy?” “Does he ever sit down?” “Do you think he’s ever gone 10 minutes without speaking?” I think she was just overwhelmed at the time. The other part is that I think it was jealousy. A lot of women see other women in relationships and ask “why not me? Why don’t I ever get in a relationship?” and find it hard to just be happy for them. That’s great advice to be honest, and I would do it, but the pandemic took my job :/

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That’s great advice to be honest, and I would do it, but the pandemic took my job :/
Sad to hear that, hope you're doing ok man.
Tbh I was a bit skeptycal/afraid of @Chase 's advice at first, I thought about how confronting someone at the workplace directly, specially a woman, could lead to trouble in your job be even getting fired...
But as it just happened, you may lose your job at anytime. You never know what may happen.
I'm not saying go crazy and tell your boss to stick it up his arse for no reason, but if people are legit disrespecting you and affecting you in your workplace, you gotta do something about it, right?
You should always be able to find some other job, should it go down the worst case scenario. I, myself, was feeling quite afraid some days ago about this job I just got into 3 months ago, I got rent and bills to pay, and my boss just keep on giving those nonsense deadlines for stuff...
But instead of giving into fear and anxiety and just stressing about it like crazy, I started looking for new job, just in case, sending CVs out there on some sites. In a week I had 3 answers of people looking to interview me. I work as a programmer, so I know I have an advantage over other people in terms of finding work, but you can always do something else for money (I myself still haven't finished uni, but people really don't care, someone could take a few months of free courses online and probably replace me without much problems lol).
Anyway, I got kinda surprised at myself for giving into fear so easily, and thinking those bad things without having faith in a better future. In the end you can't just be a slave of fear and accept people treating you in a poor way just because you need your job (of course it's much easier to say that from far away than to think that when shit goes down, but I hope I can keep my chin up from now on and really think about things in a rational and positive way).

FunkMaster69

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sad to hear that, hope you're doing ok man.
Tbh I was a bit skeptycal/afraid of @Chase 's advice at first, I thought about how confronting someone at the workplace directly, specially a woman, could lead to trouble in your job be even getting fired...
But as it just happened, you may lose your job at anytime. You never know what may happen.
I'm not saying go crazy and tell your boss to stick it up his arse for no reason, but if people are legit disrespecting you and affecting you in your workplace, you gotta do something about it, right?
You should always be able to find some other job, should it go down the worst case scenario. I, myself, was feeling quite afraid some days ago about this job I just got into 3 months ago, I got rent and bills to pay, and my boss just keep on giving those nonsense deadlines for stuff...
But instead of giving into fear and anxiety and just stressing about it like crazy, I started looking for new job, just in case, sending CVs out there on some sites. In a week I had 3 answers of people looking to interview me. I work as a programmer, so I know I have an advantage over other people in terms of finding work, but you can always do something else for money (I myself still haven't finished uni, but people really don't care, someone could take a few months of free courses online and probably replace me without much problems lol).
Anyway, I got kinda surprised at myself for giving into fear so easily, and thinking those bad things without having faith in a better future. In the end you can't just be a slave of fear and accept people treating you in a poor way just because you need your job (of course it's much easier to say that from far away than to think that when shit goes down, but I hope I can keep my chin up from now on and really think about things in a rational and positive way).
I agree, the job itself was a shitty minimum wage job... I only stayed and didn’t say anything rude because I kinda had a fling with another one of the co workers and I really liked her, so it seemed worth it at the time.

But I did file a complaint saying that so and so isnt pulling her weight (she literally worked 10 minutes out of a 4 hour shift because she was apparently that depressed...). Wanted to add that “She’s also a huge cunt,” but I thought that would be inappropriate...

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
but I thought that would be inappropriate...
A little bit, you could have said it in a more polite/indirect way though, like "she was rude to me and other cowokers for no reason" or something like that lol

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I personally interpret ANY AND ALL .... VERY (KEY WORD: "VERY") UNUSUAL behavior towards you as MOST LIKELY attraction. A LOT of attraction. I have not experienced the alternative. My intuition (which we evolved with so you are unlikely to pick that up wrong, or maybe you can, just learn to trust yourself, tell yourself, "Fuck your emotions," then look at the situation calmly and objectivvely like a man who is truely centered within himself.

I have never had a girl exhibit very mean behavior for no reason (or very little reason that doesn't even come close to justifying what she's saying or doing) to end up meaning she actually disliked me. I made out with the girl or fucked the girl that same night.

The first time this happened and in the most extreme way I've had happen in my life was on a study abroad trip to Europe (first stop: Ireland) while I was a freshman in College.

I got in a lot of fights in high school and got arrested, plus short temper, and very tough childhood and family home, so I had changed that and was working on that weakness in my character. I mention this because she was genuinely testing the VERY EDGE of my fucking patience. I met her and the first thing I thought when seeing her was, "Holy fuck, she's beautiful. She was taller than me by a lot, she was thick (not fat), blonde and blue eyed, fair skin, dressed colorfully, laughed and smiled and had a positive demeanor around her. In other words, she was Sexy As Fuck.

But, from the moment I met her, and her first 5 minutes with me she may have been the most mean and random girl I've ever just met. I was nearly 100% sure she was racist. She insulted everything about me, what I wrore, what I did, how I laughed, what I liked, what career I wanted to get into, how short I was, how I looked, how out of shape I was (I was ripped as hell, so that was her fishing for an insult). I literally could not analyze and discern her motives. I wanted to ask her nicely, take her aside and ask her quietly, but I figured she would've laughed in my face, tore my self-esteem down even further for trying to conenct with her after everything I tolerated from her, so I didn't even bother trying or entertaining that idea.

Legit I was SO fucking close so many times to straight up interrupt her and make a huge fucking scene screaming at the top of my lungs. In touristy filled areas, dozens or maybe over 100-200 people would hear me and what I said. I wanted to curse her out, call her a bitch and a rude socially retarded cunt who was obviously racist (I'm not white, or black, I mention the second part so you can easily guess what I am, or you're not psychic).

In the beginning I smiled and laughed it off even if the ENTIRE STUDY ABROAD TRIP was laughing at me and her jokes and sometimes adding jokes at my ecxpense, like the whole trip was bullying me. But I laughed along and decided to ease up, it's a study abroad trip, I'm young, I'm just starting to learn game and improve my life and just started college (long time life goal that I honestly never believed I would ever accomplish. Even my very own high school counselor literally told me to drop out of high school because she didn't believe I was intelligent enough to get into college. And she thought there was an exactly 0% chance I was intellectually capable ot completing ANY COLLEGE DEGREE).

[Note on her predictions before I resume this funny story:
I almost started crying, my eyes started tearing up and my voice started cracking, she noticed immediately. I asked for another counselor immediately anf she found me one I had worked with i n a court program after one of my arrests (I was 16 ? ). She genuinely believed inm e. Not in an inspirational loving way, but more of a, "I believe in you, and I'm too busy and don't care enough to find out any reasons why I shouldn't believe in you. It's easier to believe in everyone unless they give me a red flag that explodes my face).

I started community college 2 years after that incident. I am now a college graduate. I have THREE separate bachelor's degrees. (Not 3 Majors, but 3 Degrees. There is actually a huge difference, 3 Majors is MUCH LESS work, and 1 diploma, 3 Degrees is hard as hell, and you get 3 separate diplomas).

I'm studying and getting ready to get into graduate school (ideally a top 10-20 university in the world for this graduate program. If I manage, I will make more than $100,000 a year right upon graduation. Wish me luck. Although, I don't need luck. Hard work trumps natural talent.

After. I finish grad school and get paid over %100,000 or $200,000 a year, I will send her a letter ironically thanking her, telling her about how my life turned out the opposite of what she predicted. And include a pay stub showing my salary lol. I love proving haters wrong. I'm ADD so I go off on random tagents like this one.

BACK TO THE HOT MEAN GIRL: I let it go. A fat guy on our trip liked her and kept laughing at me and her jokes to gain her approval and he even made fun of me for things she didn't say or when she wasn't around, like dude, ok hate on me to try to get her pussy, but she's NOT HERE. You're just being a beta male fbitch.

Somehow, while talking with her and this cool ass basketball player (he played on the senior team in high school a year before), the conversation dynamics and mood changed completely from any I had with this girl before. It steered towards a convos similar to truth or dare with secxual topis. She wasn't being mean or showing ANY hostility or negativity. She seemed like a normal cute girl, shy and giggling and making lame or normal jokes.

During the course of that conversation she made a. few come-ons at me. She flirted with me and complimented me about some very specific things that were not made up on the spot. She also mentioned she was shy and a virgin and saving herself for someone (not marriage) but she hasn't met the right guy yet).

From then on she was not that mean to me very much or often, it gradually decreased.

I was telling the fat guy who fell in love with her in 3 days of meeting her that she thought I was hot and I wanted to try to isolate her and fuck her but I needed a place to do so. On study abroad trips we are booked rooms with the other students, nobody gets a room alone. I couldn't convince my 2 roommates to leave for any duration of time just for me to fuck a girl in the room (cock blocks!!!).

The fat guy ironically lied down on his new bed at this hotel / hostel in Ireland that we were staying at, and he literally broke the bed. (Not because of his fat, the bed was probably almost broken anyways, but we laughed and made jokes his fat broke it).

The hotel gave him keys for a new room BUT THEY LET HIM KEEP THE KEYS TO HIS OLD ROOM WITH THE BROKEN BED!!!!!!

He tried to hit on the cute blodne girl that same night after his bed broke and she laughed and made fun of him and rejected him. (I am not 100% sure fi there was attraction at all from her towards him at this early point in their meeting one another, unsure because of what happened after the entire study abroad trip ended and we returned to the United States).

He came in my room with my roommates and bitched and complained about her. (I never did that out loud to ANYBODY on the trip, ever. Not even to her later on.

Anyways, he was so mad, I asked for his old room keys and said I wanted to try to fuck her tonight. He said sarcastically (with a smirk on his face and I think he giggled slightly for 1 second), I believe he said something resentful towarsd her like, "Go for it, good luck, that prude bitch probably won't do anything." bit, then transitioned to flirting with her a little more strongly, and then seeded the isolation within the first 1-2 minutes of our talking, then I tried to isolate her that night after 5-10 minutes of talking after finding her in the hallway randomly after fat dude gave me the keys to his old empty room that nobody else has access to but me, and he had just argued with her so she was in slightly a bad mood, plus if I was in his situation I would never have given those keys away.

If there's even a 1% chance of something very painful or something I really don't want to happen to happen, I would never risk giving those keys away. He also knew I was gpoing to use those keys to try to fuck her in that room.

I've wondered since that incident why he gave me those keys. She wasn't there so he wasn't trying to fake to her that he didn't care about her (an attraction tactic, similar to playing hard to get or whatever... Who knows, being mad and probably didn't believe I could seduce her or had the game to fuck her if he didn't have the game and ability to do so. Projecting his failure mentality / lack of charm onto me lol.

I convinced her to check out his old room with the broken bed (Isolation worked, I think the pretense was me bringing up how he broke his bed, joked about his weight, then asked her to come chill with me before we all went to sleep soon, and every other room is full of annoying room mates talking about dumb stuff, plus we can search the room (joked about there being a mini-bar and drinking it all so it charged to fat guy). I can't believe I remember these tiny details.

We got to his room, I opened it, turned the lights on, closed and locked the door, Sat on bed with her adn talked about studd, first the broken bed and the fat guy and fat jokes. Then the room and searched around a bit while talking and walking around and opening drawers and stuff at the same time. Then I sat RIGHT NEXT TO HER IN BED. I changed my tone and tried to be seductive (i didn't put effort into it, it was like I could just turn it on or off when I nwanted / nee3ded to). My gaze changes, posture changes, breathing, and my entire face like I have a slight smirk knowing everything in the universe (or I am at least confident enough that I will fuck her soon) may be what crossed her mind.

I flirted with her a bit (I am VERY forward once I isolate a girl and she's shown mutual interest. She complimented me. I lifted my shrit so she could feel my abs (I pulled her hands onto my abs. I think before finding her I changed into a t-shirt and either sweatpants or shorts, but I know I did not have boxers on.

After she did that I immediately pulled her hands onto my shorts (I'll say shorts, I don't wear sweatpants usually), on the outside of it, surprising but not too risky. So she felt and grabbed my cock from outside my shorts without boxers, and I was fully erect, she gasped but my hands were holding hers so she couldn't let go. I motioned a bit for her to jerk off my dick, and after that I let go and she kept stroking me. On her own, she reached into my shorts to play with me down there. I got completely naked (she smiled / giggled / closed her eyes out of surprised how forward and confident I was.

Then I pushed her down on the bed, held her down with my body weight, and started kissing her gently, then I started full on making out with her, both of us all tung. Then, I kissed and bit her neck. Then pulled her shirt up or something, and played with her nips. Got her to fully undress. She wanted us under the covers, she was a bvirgin so I complied and acted like it was no big deal. Because it honestly wasn't. She also told me to turn off the lights, which I did. I'm glad I could fuck a virgin and give her a good and positive first sexual experience she'll never forget and will frame all future sexual experiences for her. I was patient and talked her through it and stopped when she was uncomfortable, and after wards, stayed and talked as long as she wanted. I think I cddled with her but I dont' recall. I like cuddling so maybe I did, but I only like cuddling with girls I have feelings for.

Under the covers in the dark, she left her socks on. We kissed, I fingered her and sucked her tits while she stroked me and carressed my body, mostly arms, chest, and abs.

I went to eat out her pussy but it was too hairy and rdidn't smell perfect.

Forgot my condoms so had to leave her there naked in the dark and go to my room, find my condoms, take cialis to make me last longer and get harder (confidence booster for me, feels better for her(),. Sometimes I can come twice in a row if I really like the girl or other reasons. I'll fuck her good, cum, then after an unusually short time, I'll do it again. It surprises every girl in a good way and is very flattering.

rI think Ibrought her a drink and food too since it was so late. Then we started fucking again. She was morning so hard, and I was just having fun seeing how deep and hard I could fuck her, I was trying to make her scream in pleasure to wake up other people. That failed thought. Otherwise, I wanted to make her feel good because of how good she was mkaing me feel .

Idk why I never tried to fuck her or meet her again, we returned from the study abroad trip to the same city and school. Yet I haven't seen her since that trip which ended in lafoardfgtrajse study abroad trip endeed in late2011. HVEN'T SEEN HWER IN THAT LONG... ALSO WHY I DIDN'T NOW IF SHE HAD ANY FEELIGNS FOR THE FAT WEIRD STALKER GUY WAS CUZ THEY STARTED DATIGN RIGHT AFTER THE TRIP ABROAD AND DATED FOR YEARS. SHE NEVER TOLD HIM AND HE STILL DOESN'T KNOW THAT I AM HER FIRST FUCK. NOTHIM. AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO HIM.

I'LL LOOK HER UP ON SOCIAL MEDIA RIGHT NOW. I RETURN TO MY HOME STATE IN 1-2 MONTHS. MY FAVORITE POSITION AFTER GETTING MORE SEXUALLY EXPERIENCED IS 69ING. AND GOD DAMN I'D LOVE TO DO THAT TO HER, SHE HAS JUST THE RIGHT THICK SEXY BODY TO DO THAT WITH.

YUP. THE REST OF THE TRIP WE FLIRTED WITH EACH OTHER SECRETYYU ADN SHE STOPPED BEINH MEAN IN A BAD WAY. SHE DID MAKE FUN OF ME LIKE A NORMAL FRIE

AT THE END OF THE TRIP, SHE WROTE ME A LOVE LETTER, LITERALLY, PAGES OR HANDWRITTEN LATTER MENTIONING HOW COOL I WAS, HOW GOOD LOOKING I DRESSED AND HOW SEXY MY VOIVCER IS, HOW SEXY I AM, ETC. AND THANKED ME A LOT FOR BEING THERE FOR HER "THAT NIGHT" I DON'T THINK MOST GIRLS GET A PATIENT SEXY CARING GUY THEIR FIRST TIME HAVING SEX. MOST GUYS JDON'T CARE THAT MUCH OR TRY TO KEEP THE GIRL SO COMFOERTABLE.

I KNOW A LOT OF GUYS WOULD NORMALLY REFUSE TEH COVERS OR THE LIGHTS OFF OR W/E ELSE I DID, MOST GUYS WOULD NO THAVE TTHE TOLERANCE TO HER UNPROVOKED ABUSE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIP,

SO YEAH, I FUCKED HER AMAZINGLY, I WAS HER FIRST SEX. AND HER LONG TIME BF (FAT GUY?) HAVE BENE TOGETHER? MAYBE 6-8 YEARS AGO SINCE HE WAS EVICTED SO I CVAN INVITE HER TO THAT HOUSE THAT ELECTRO MANNIES I WIDH THEY DID

I NEED TO SLEEP LOL, HOPE THAT WASN'T TOO BAD OF AN ADD TANGENT OFF TOPICC.

I WANTED TO BE DETAILED. ASSUME ATTRACTION IS STRONGER THAN YSPECIFIC ATTRACTION TECHNIQUE.

Anyways. I found her that night wandering around alone in her loose skimpy pajamas. Which were just really really short shorts and like a tie-dye tight t-shirt. She had a bra on (I found out later), but her boobs were huge. She had panties too (I think? I don't remember), but those short shorts made her ass and her legs look so good.

I talked casually with her then flirted with her a

>