If she says 'We just met' and you're in bed together, what phrases might you say back?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am not sure. It seems like arguing w/ her will cause her to dig her heels on this.
But saying nothing may make it seem like you agree?

What is Chase's strategy for this?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes we did but we have this amazing vibe and chemistry that it seems we known each other for years, don't you agree? She will say yes, now this is super important to deliver; I don't care if I sleep with you today or 3 months from now it does not make a difference to me, cause I don't judge women for sleeping for me fast on the contrary if they sleep with me fast Increases my liking her and attraction cause is a natural mutual desire vs a girl making me wait for me is a total turn off and manipulation cause she is trying to deny her desires so i can look at her as girlfriend material... but I had girlfriends I lasted for years were we slept together right away in fact they turned out to be better relationships from women that make me wait cause it was genuine desire

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yes we did but we have this amazing vibe and chemistry that it seems we known each other for years, don't you agree? She will say yes, now this is super important to deliver; I don't care if I sleep with you today or 3 months from now it does not make a difference to me, cause I don't judge women for sleeping for me fast on the contrary if they sleep with me fast Increases my liking her and attraction cause is a natural mutual desire vs a girl making me wait for me is a total turn off and manipulation cause she is trying to deny her desires so i can look at her as girlfriend material... but I had girlfriends I lasted for years were we slept together right away in fact they turned out to be better relationships from women that make me wait cause it was genuine desire

seconded

this answer inspired me to write an indirect gambit about a couple who went through this dynamic. wonder how effective inserting a story like this mid-game would be at reducing objections later on/cutting down the amount of effort needed to deal w them when they pop up

“Yeah, you can spot class when you see it” lol. Change subject

what kind of reactions do you get when you say dis, can you share how it influences attainability in this situation? curious

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok when I said the above I was assuming probably wrongly that you’d already banged her. Re reading possibly you’ve got her in bed and you haven’t banged her so she needs reassurance to stop her ASD kicking in.

id still make lite of it and joke about, and the “you obv. Recognise class when you see it” line does this if delivered properly with a laugh.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
seconded

this answer inspired me to write an indirect gambit about a couple who went through this dynamic. wonder how effective inserting a story like this mid-game would be at reducing objections later on/cutting down the amount of effort needed to deal w them when they pop up

what kind of reactions do you get when you say dis, can you share how it influences attainability in this situation? curious

Fog, you don't need to invent a story of a couple you can just bring it up(niko did this in his lay report recently), i personally bring it up mid game ( i am assuming mid game is post hook point, after compliance and some investment), i cover all the basis, and it totally increases odds"

- you will not judge her are a slut or whore.- so the gambit or you bringing such thing up will address this verbally... Which is the op issue we just met blah blah (shit test)
- she will not have a creeper, stalker, clinger, or in physical harm.- again niko report girl brought it up, sometimes they bring this up as shit test too... this one i only bring up if they bring it up...
- you will be sexual competent.- this one i like to bring up with the 8 orgasms if i have to, if there was not super heavy escalation... Cause sometimes you can subcommunicate sexual competence in physical game and the likes and then bringing gambits is overkill.

and something i do personally i bring up i will not fuck and dump.- not everybody does this, i personally like to do this cause sometimes i deal with 30 plus girls... with those you may have to this to increase odds...

^ but yes fog is effective in mid game, i don't know why you need to talk about a 3 rd party in a gambit, if you notice teevester for example does not do this, neither i do i personalize it.... (niko did this in his report copied from teevester )

Last edited:

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
"you can spot class" -> ? Confused, this doesn't answer her question tho, no?

I am not so sure. It seems like "but it feels like we have known each other ___" -> seems like it can be a bit cheesy and backfire?

I'm trying to think of some kind of safe option that is shorter, like doesn't have to be perfect. Just has to be better than silence/changing the topic.

Or fuck I dunno, is silence/changing the topic a good response?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You’re overthinking it. She just needs reassurance.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"you can spot class" -> ? Confused, this doesn't answer her question tho, no?

I am not so sure. It seems like "but it feels like we have known each other ___" -> seems like it can be a bit cheesy and backfire?

I'm trying to think of some kind of safe option that is shorter, like doesn't have to be perfect. Just has to be better than silence/changing the topic.

Or fuck I dunno, is silence/changing the topic a good response?

i already explain to you the why and the dynamics, you don't need to use my words but understand it, as uriel says she just need reasurance that she is not a slut for sleeping fast with you and it will backfire to her social reputation...

>