I'm sorry Chase. You reach my level before I did

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm sorry Chase.

You reach Einstein Mad Scientist way before I did.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

What the hell man. Oh common. I thought I had this look alone. I do it when I am lazy to shave. :XXXXX

In Asia, the joke on Hitler moustaches-like, will be "your moustache. Eh Last warning!".

z@c+

Jensen

Space Monkey
space monkey
He looks like he knows how to pull a sniper rifle very smoothly out of a briefcase for a contract.

If not that, I can see why he pulls all sorts of girls. He has that mysterious undercover look that girls go for nowadays and those large pancake hands that can spank that ass!!!

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I do it when I am lazy to shave. :XXXXX

lol. Well, that is usually how it begins... Certainly was the case here...

Anyway, nothing too unusual for me. I was rocking the mustache and goatee as far back as 2001.

Here was me in my rap phase, circa 2004:

chaseydsignexplicit.JPG

Everyone thought I was 26 then, even when I was 19. No problem getting into bars.

20 years later, many people still apparently think I am 26.

My hair is longer than Chase's

True. Though wasn't always! Mine was longer at least until 2018 ;)

Turns out my terminal hair length is around 12 inches. Couldn't get it lower than my shoulder blades.

After a while all that extra hair gets to be a pain. Earlier this year I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut it in the bathroom. Still no barber since 2013.

Gotta say, I am much happier with it shoulder length. Looks better on me, I think. And it's way less hot and gets in the way far less.

Plus when you're shagging it is not draped all over the girl's face if you forget to tie it back. Having your long hair draped all over some broad's face is occasionally hilarious... but usually it's less fun than it sounds.

He looks like he knows how to pull a sniper rifle very smoothly out of a briefcase for a contract.

:cool:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Chase

That gold necklace, gold ring, and gold watch! Release the Onedate Gold Edition!

z@c+

• Haha
Reactions: Ree

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Plus when you're shagging it is not draped all over the girl's face if you forget to tie it back. Having your long hair draped all over some broad's face is occasionally hilarious... but usually it's less fun than it sounds.

Put a hair-elastic on. I used to take mine off to pass it to girls so that she can suck me off properly, then when it is my turn to go down on her, she gives me my elastic band. Passing around the elastic is not officially a crucial part of my sexlife.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Turns out my terminal hair length is around 12 inches. Couldn't get it lower than my shoulder blades.

That's pretty interesting, I always thought of terminal length ending near the chest. Guess it differs with body proportions, hair texture (wavy or curly hair "seems"shorter), etc.

EDIT: Read that as shoulders and not shoulder blades. My terminal length was like 12 inches too.

Back when I rocked my long hair, farthest it would go is to my lower pecs. It may have grown longer but I always cut it at that point. But it was nearly pin straight when blow-dried. Air-dried hair "seemed" shorter.

I liked the long hair but it didn't fit my face (which is feminine enough already). Growing it back again with quarantine though.

I miss it even though I got confused for a girl often. Hilarious moment when a coworker told me a guy saw me from behind once and was like "... Damnnn, that girl is fineeee! Wow!" I can only imagine his horror when he found out, hahaha. To be fair, I also have a Kardashian-like butt, hahaha.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I forget.

I will be saving this photo. Incase if you ever make me a bud of your jokes.

:D:D

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Put a hair-elastic on. I used to take mine off to pass it to girls so that she can suck me off properly, then when it is my turn to go down on her, she gives me my elastic band. Passing around the elastic is not officially a crucial part of my sexlife.

That's what I use too.

Trouble is when you're lazy and already took it off or never put one on... and now you're shagging and it's 5 feet away.

I'm partial to Track 4: Cockblock Glock Pop. Underrated imo

Oh man, I like that alliteration.

I'll honor it with a brief return from rap retirement...

Wanna cockblock me?
I'll put you into your grave.
Split your side from your hide
With my imperious glaive.
Ain't nobody dumb enough
To try that shit should get saved.
If she's with me than she's with me,
The unstoppable knave.
I know you thinkin' that the friend zone
Is the right place to be;
You suspectin' you're collecting
Points with her over me.
But if that be true then wouldn't you
Be leaving with she?
Instead you running interference;
Well, I'll bury you, G.
[chorus]
Cock block glock pop,
Bitch-made men have got to stop.
If you rain on Chase parade
Then I'ma rain on ya top
With a hail of cuts and bullets
That'll make your corpse drop.
Cock block glock pop,
Bitch-made men have got to stop.
If you rain on Chase parade
Then I'ma rain on ya top
With a hail of cuts and bullets
That'll make your corpse drop.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Good looking out, Skills.

I do like that style. Come to think of it, I've noticed it a bunch and sort of registered mentally it as 'peak sexy' but never tried it.

I'm going try wearing it and see how it suits me.

Cheers for the tip!

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
lol. Well, that is usually how it begins... Certainly was the case here...

Anyway, nothing too unusual for me. I was rocking the mustache and goatee as far back as 2001.

Here was me in my rap phase, circa 2004:

View attachment 183

Everyone thought I was 26 then, even when I was 19. No problem getting into bars.

20 years later, many people still apparently think I am 26.

True. Though wasn't always! Mine was longer at least until 2018 ;)

After a while all that extra hair gets to be a pain. Earlier this year I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut it in the bathroom. Still no barber since 2013.

Gotta say, I am much happier with it shoulder length. Looks better on me, I think. And it's way less hot and gets in the way far less.

:cool:
u were looking super cool,

>