In defense of will smith

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My seducer friends think will smith is a cuck,I however cant judge him too harshly,I have been in his situation,
99.99 percent of women I fuck i Just fuck once and never see again,but there have been exceptions.
My first girlfriend, we were together for some years,but man after the 1st year,I was pushing rope,I still loved her and cared for her but I just could not get hard,and after some time she started complaining she is not being sexually satisfied,
She was a conservative girl and she endured it for some time but ultimately the relationship fell apart,
My second girlfriend was more open minded and within months when I had started pushing rope,I had to try and direct her to an open relationship.
She agreed,and we had a deal where we would be honest with each other,we had been entangled because of some shared businesses ,i had her back she had mine,and apart from the fact that we were fucking other people we were actually a very normal couple.
I was happy fucking around and she was happy fucking around, but man The problem with this type of arrangement was society,I had watchmen snitching to me how I was being cheated on.I had to always pretend and act suprised,because we werent living together ,She had her landlord and her security guards treating her bad and judging her as a whore,and after some time the strange looks from neigbors and the social pressure from friends ruined what was to me a very good arrangement.
I have ressurected this arrangement with a couple of girls ,and some are very ok with me fucking around while they remain loyal,and some insist they also have to fuck around,
I cant speak for Will,but i theorize that he found himself in the same situation I did.
you love a girl but the sexual attraction is gone.
I am very suprised that all my seducer friends are really baffled by this,they either one night girls or cheat,I cant be the only one who has found themselves in open relationships.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
He is hurt but he is at peace.

That is for sure. And FREE pussy by that video marketing. Lolx

FunGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For those who have no idea what the op is talking about, Will Smith and his wife Jada went on TV to talk about how she has been cheating on him. Will Smith was clearly holding back tears throughout the whole conversation.

I honestly lost a lot of respect for Will Smith. If he were a young dude in his early 20s then I would have given him a slight pass, but at his age this whole situation is unacceptable. It is already bad enough being finessed privately, but its humiliating being such a bitch that you let your "wife" finesse you in front of millions of people. It is clear that her game-plan was to gaslight and make herself look like the victim, making it seem like she had the green light to do disrespectful shit, and Will is obviously a bitch so he complied. Will Smith is officially a bitch.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For those who have no idea what the op is talking about, Will Smith and his wife Jada went on TV to talk about how she has been cheating on him. Will Smith was clearly holding back tears throughout the whole conversation.

I honestly lost a lot of respect for Will Smith. If he were a young dude in his early 20s then I would have given him a slight pass, but at his age this whole situation is unacceptable. It is already bad enough being finessed privately, but its humiliating being such a bitch that you let your "wife" finesse you in front of millions of people. It is clear that her game-plan was to gaslight and make herself look like the victim, making it seem like she had the green light to do disrespectful shit, and Will is obviously a bitch so he complied. Will Smith is officially a bitch.

Why? he was banging other women, and it was over... Watch this video from bd :

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Remember Will is an actor, could have been fake tears.

But anyway, I think he’s more upset that Jada got caught and had their business out there. Now it’s either they own up to seeing other people for most of their marriage or Will has to look like he got cheated on and this isn’t something they have been doing for years.

Everyone knows that they’re swingers and date outside of the relationship, but we didn’t have proof until Jada. I do think Will looked bad because Jada was acting like she was right for what she did with no remorse for her actions.

Jada ain’t shit.

FunGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Why? he was banging other women, and it was over... Watch this video from bd :

Just saw that video, he didn't do his homework and is making a lot of untrue speculations.

Whether Will Smith is banging other chicks is completely irrelevant. The only 2 things that bother me about how he is moving is the fact that he got finessed into those relationship conditions and the fact that hes oblivious to how hes being manipulated. Jada's behavior been shady since they started in the 90s, this isnt anything new. When the whole affair started with the dude who exposed Jada, Will ended up beating the guy up for his involvement. A guy who is cool with his relationship arrangements wouldn't be crying on TV and assaulting other guys over it. They don't have an open marriage, Jada is cucking him into the whole thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole reason Will was "done with her ass" was because she plotted some sort of drama to have an excuse to fuck the other guy. Also note how at the end he said he has to get his payback.

A few years ago they were on TV and Will brought up a situation where she disrespected him on front of a group of people and he was about to burst out crying while talking about it. He has a history of throwing ultimatums and part taking in bitch-like behavior but I gave him a pass for it back then. Now I see this mans true colors, I lost all respect for him.

Remember Will is an actor, could have been fake tears.

But anyway, I think he’s more upset that Jada got caught and had their business out there. Now it’s either they own up to seeing other people for most of their marriage or Will has to look like he got cheated on and this isn’t something they have been doing for years.

Everyone knows that they’re swingers and date outside of the relationship, but we didn’t have proof until Jada. I do think Will looked bad because Jada was acting like she was right for what she did with no remorse for her actions.

Jada ain’t shit.
It wouldn't make sense for him to be crying, it contradicts with what they were trying to convey to the viewers.

Their "open relationship" is all speculation, the first thing they would have said in the red table was that they have an open marriage but they are being so shady about the whole thing. My guess is that one of them is embarrassed or not cool with being in an open marriage, and it doesn't seem to be Jada.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just saw that video, he didn't do his homework and is making a lot of untrue speculations.

Whether Will Smith is banging other chicks is completely irrelevant. The only 2 things that bother me about how he is moving is the fact that he got finessed into those relationship conditions and the fact that hes oblivious to how hes being manipulated. Jada's behavior been shady since they started in the 90s, this isnt anything new. When the whole affair started with the dude who exposed Jada, Will ended up beating the guy up for his involvement. A guy who is cool with his relationship arrangements wouldn't be crying on TV and assaulting other guys over it. They don't have an open marriage, Jada is cucking him into the whole thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole reason Will was "done with her ass" was because she plotted some sort of drama to have an excuse to fuck the other guy. Also note how at the end he said he has to get his payback.

A few years ago they were on TV and Will brought up a situation where she disrespected him on front of a group of people and he was about to burst out crying while talking about it. He has a history of throwing ultimatums and part taking in bitch-like behavior but I gave him a pass for it back then. Now I see this mans true colors, I lost all respect for him.

It wouldn't make sense for him to be crying, it contradicts with what they were trying to convey to the viewers.

Their "open relationship" is all speculation, the first thing they would have said in the red table was that they have an open marriage but they are being so shady about the whole thing. My guess is that one of them is embarrassed or not cool with being in an open marriage, and it doesn't seem to be Jada.
You might be right that Will might not be cool with the open relationship. But I do think Will was fuckin with some of the actresses in Hollywood, so I guess he was fine with it.

What can Will really do now though? To me the way he acted might look weak, but you gotta think of how fans and other people see it.

If he showed he was angry with her, the media would probably be against him, even though he has a right to be.

I think he’s more embarrassed that he had to actually address this than his wife just cheating.

What do you think he should have done for you to respect him?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I never speculate i use my own field experience and critical thinking ( i personally have been with multiple women like jada that are separated but no divorce, including one that try to kill herself for me)

here is the video:

- they were separated (this mean broken up without a divorce)

- they were both seeing other people.... During a break up women and men are vulnerable to ease the pain they both get rebounds usually, most of the time post the "rebounds" they start missing and want to reconnect with the person they broke up (this is very common)

- it seems they are just doing pr and damage control based on the video she is being "slut shamed" cause people in general do not understand relationship dynamics.

- just like provider/lover people (specially red pillers including mental masturbator supreme rollo tomasi have no idea what they are talking about, gosh i totally start to hate the red pillers with a passion) are fucking up the term cuckhold....

A cuckhold is a married man who enjoys/encourages his wife to enjoy sex with other men! Often he is bi-sexual& sometimes crossdresses-His role is to make shure his wife enjoys herself with or without him present! Wife has contol of both his& her sexlife! Husband is usally very subserviant& enjoys it!
I'm a cuckhold to my wife& allways looking for boyfriends for her to enjoy thier company in& out of bed-She allso likes to keep me dressed fem as much as possible& enjoys watching her "Boyfriends" use me sometimes!

^ i was part of the swinger community, i hate how the term has been corrupted... Will smith is totally not a cuckhold... (in before i am a fan boy, i can't stand will smith much, neutral on him, i do enjoy his movies)

- they met were they were young, they been together about 25 years, separated for 4, probably due to kids and to avoid divorce for x reasons.... So they were just together in paper but it has been over.

p.s. where is the video of him crying??

Last edited:
>