Insta-date logistics

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
I noticed most of the time when I'm day gaming, I have no idea where to move her. Being clueless is bad because girls need leaders, so I came up with the following plan below.

What do you guys think? What are your game plans when gaming?

Terminology
Private venue - Semi secluded or secluded area. E.g. Secluded bench, Parks, Beaches
Kino - Anything from touching to kissing

General dating plan (day game)
Open her -> Move her to private venue -> Kino -> Home

Specific dating plan (Shopping mall)
Open her at busy shopping mall -> Move her to coffee shop/casual restaurant in the mall
-> Move her to private venue -> Kino -> Home

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@phuasjn2,

I noticed most of the time when I'm day gaming, I have no idea where to move her. Being clueless is bad because girls need leaders, so I came up with the following plan below.

What do you guys think? What are your game plans when gaming?

Terminology
Private venue - Semi secluded or secluded area. E.g. Secluded bench, Parks, Beaches
Kino - Anything from touching to kissing

General dating plan (day game)
Open her -> Move her to private venue -> Kino -> Home

Specific dating plan (Shopping mall)
Open her at busy shopping mall -> Move her to coffee shop/casual restaurant in the mall
-> Move her to private venue -> Kino -> Home

Those plans are fine.

I'd generally walk for a bit with her before moving to somewhere seated, assuming you met her standing up or walking. It helps transition her from wherever she was heading, probably moving faster, to the slower walking two people do when they're walking and talking. By the time you sit with her she is pretty firmly on that "two people in a conversation" wavelength.

Not every girl will be fine to go from approach --> seated --> home. Some girls may need longer date plans with more steps, so keep a backup plan with a few additional places you can take the girls who aren't ready to go after a while seated talking with you. e.g.:

approach --> walk 5 mins --> sit & talk/touch 30 mins --> walk 10 mins --> look out over the harbor & talk/touch 20 mins --> walk 10 mins --> grab a happy hour drink & talk/touch for 30 mins --> walk 15 mins --> end up at your place; take her up

You should be touching throughout your interactions; it's not something to do only at a certain step. e.g., if you wait to touch on the mall date until you have done coffee/restaurant, then moved to a bench, there's going to be a big tension gap there and it'll feel weird when you start to touch.

Look for opportunities to touch her incidentally from the moment you approach, then keep working in touch while escalating it as you progress through the interaction.

Chase

>