Instant date with girl who has a bf. Proceed as normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok gents,

I went on a instant date with a hb toana
(day game) who was instantly attracted to me but she has a bf in the back. I don't know how would i have to deal with potential LMR or BF objections when i escalate

i feel like im already deep C-2( connection) I deep dived her pretty hard. we talked about relationships, friends, framily , loyalty, love all that stuff and used my 'hot crazy ex' loop thread to introduce sexual prizing and discreetness on how i handle my relationships.

I have already: Social frame, kept the interaction going even she mentioned she have a bf and was very much comfortable with me leading the interaction, Sexual Frame and Strong emotional connection( she was giggling 24/7 when we were talking and her iois was green light af).

Naturally swapped numbers after she wanted me to add my self on her ig. reframed ig and got her number instead( both exchanged)

here is the full interaction, I tried detailing every topic or pivioting point of the interaction/ transition. i'll leave it as a spoiler and you guys can read it if you want
*warning its lengthy*
tl:dr we have very strong emotional connection( she is constant laughing, displaying insanely high ioi at any given momment,) has a existing bf, but wanted my number( i gave). i don't know how to proceed regarding with her bf....

i have demonstrated:

Social Frame ( A-2/3 phase)

Sexual Frame (during C1-C2 phase)

Emotional stimulation( during C1-C2 phase)

We bounced topics so much that i forgot the earlier parts of our interaction but we sped up to C2( connection ) in a span of an Hour

approach:
: she was a walking set who showed ioi, and i was hung up on AA for a bit and decided she would be my sacrificial lamb. Gave her a pre-open wink and indirect direct:

(A-1)

''Hey do you know this 'x' place, im just joking i actually thought you were cute and i wanted to say hi'. She was immediately interested. Leaning forward, eyes dialted, cute smile, and hand clasped back. I asked her nationality, turns out she was also chinese, abc, immediately hooked, giggling/ laughing.

Asked what she was doing right now.

(A-2)

She said she is going to buy some chocolate and meet up a friend at 6pm. i said i'll join her and she complied. i asked her about her courses, Science. teased her not looking like a person who would and ect( i don't remember what else we talked ), while letting a few verbal games spew out to get her start qualifying for me. she did mention....

' have a boyfriend' while smiling/ giggling with exploding ioi's/ green light and we would head to coles and then starbucks,

ignored it and thought of it as a shit test of some sorts. we stop at the traffic lights and hit with some reality pacing with the city. As we stop at the pedestrian lights

'' you know this city gives.. you a special vibe.. like all these people from different backgrounds... all come here.. to be connected.. laugh... enjoy each others presences... and meet new people.. they are so friendly you know''

she giggles and agrees completely with me. She asks me am i alone or not. i bs this one

''yeah i was with a girl until i ditched her lol''

*she laughs/giggles*

''reallyyy''

(A-3)

we crossed the pedestrian light, and entered another shopping mall venue near the central that we just exited from to get the chocolate. During this part of the conversation we talked more about. Her other choices of courses, constant teasing of her, interaction of reframes of her trying to impress me and ect joked her being shallow and would be a nurse for the money further deep diving in these threads of school and a reframe trying to get a cute boy intentionally lost and what not.

She said she looks too innocent to do any of them things to me after i reframed her, teased her for trusting people appearances, we went onto guessing my age, she guessed i was 18 and it turns out she was 19. I went with the 18 since 19 and 18 makes no difference, she inquried
do i usually go up to girls and talk to them and is this normal to me.( loled) . As we walk to the aisles

I pretty much said yes to all of that, her ioi's increaed but mentioned ''you know, lets just stay friends then'' in a coy tone ( complete bs she wants to stay friends) Joked about her picking dark chocolate reflects her personality.

(C-1)

got the chocolate and walked up the escalators, pass the walking lights i started introducing a bit of sexual framing. Of her not not being innocent, she objected that she is pure lol while brushing her shoulders onto me( well constantly during our interaction and now). asked which direction we going, she *points*, reframed her lying to me and she is trying to take me to a shady place.. *gasps/ giggles*. Stopped her while we were in the plaza as we were about to walk onto the pathway to the pedestrian lights.

asked about her earrings if i could see them, she complied and i brushed my fingers along them. When i was about wrap my fingers around it to grab it she yeered her head away while giggling.

''i don't want you to pull it off, its scary and it hurts''

Joked about her getting her earrings tarred off is her night mare, teased her for waking to fast and told her to slow down

'' you should slow down, if you move to fast in life, you would miss out all the details in life.. like new experiences.. new connections.. ''

she complies and she asked me if im into astrology. we go on with astrology and into relationships. Im a Capricorn and she is an Aquarius, she is into astrology and stuff like that.

me:''are you suppose to love me or hate me''

her:;well my mother is a capricorn and i love her''

me:''well there you go''

her:''but boys and girls are diferentttt''

she then suddenly asks me about my relationship after i played 'rock paper scissors', i won and she has to push the buttom at the pedestrian light. As we head our way to Starbucks.

'' So i have this really hot ex right and '' (complete bs but fake it till you make it )

The lights turn green and we started walking. I forgot what were talking about until we entered star bucks but i didn't quite finish that loop.

(C-2 phase )

I turn around, realized I walked past star bucks and she waits for me lol. She walk in first, i follow her. There is hand sanitizer and called her back to put hand sanitizer on it. She joked about she forgot about it because it has been so long she has been there. we wait in line and talk about how long she hasn't been here-> what were her plans before covid -> why she enjoyed staying at home away from uni -> it takes an hour for her to get to her uni -> joked about cheating on online tests -> teased her for not getting on 100% on a test where she can cheat

After ordering we wait and i opened a thread for pets.. qualified her on her choices and after i notcie her crossing her arms a bit instead of teasing her too much on her being indecisive. When we got our drinks i asked her for me to get the straws and place the rubbish from the straws in the bin. This star bucks has a upstairs section and a bottom section. She wanted to go bottom but insisted to go up top. She complied

We sat by the wall where there was 2 single couches facing towards each other. She initiated for the majority of the conversation i believe but i also talked quite alot.

emotional stimulation + sexual frame

I started light with cold reads , her going out to party ect.. moving into her personality being introverted and she doesn't party/ club and ect. Her returning the cold read of me being very extroverted and what not. Saying she is overtly shy when she meets new people and she needs someone to lead the conversation because she can't as well as she is kept to her self. I Qualified her that she was fine and opened up to me very quickly *she giggles*

Then we moved away from that and talked about friends , she mentioned about her friend being very kept to themselves and i responded that its not really her fault, The way i look at it was that she doesn't want to tell you things that she might regret and come back to her. I told her from personal experience that what she is doing is a good thing and its not because they at friends but she wants to be cautious.

we went into her guessing my nationality and me messing with her until she got it right and talked about travelling then her bf started texting her and i used that thread to talk about relationships --> her bf --> her satisifcation --> perspective ect..

me: ''how did you meet him?''

she *giggles* and tells me she met him on tinder after they got a match and her ex introduced her to him as they are both friends( lmao get cucked) and her ex is cool with him being her bf and what not.

me:''are you satisfied''

she goes on how she feels like she is holding him back as he is very work driven and she is very chill. She was hesitant of telling me about his age and stuff she spewed it out after a persisted ''oh come on, u know i won't judge you''. She told me he is 26 and works in a cafe. I told her thats no big deal.

''*laughs* thats fine, a girl I dated once was 26''

* she gasps in surprise and smiles*

i asked if i could see the msg and she complied

and they don't see each other much and they just text all day like 'good morning :D' or ' Good night' and we both agreed that texting is boring, we are both bad texters( lol) and we would much rather see the person in person and chat instead of having pointless conversation over text.

Speaking of texting i nearly forgot to send my ice breaker to HBzana, we continue on the conversation, i asked how many relationships she has been. She's been in 4 and this makes her fourth relationship. They are together for 1 month. and i teased her has she lost her v yet lol
She leaned up all close while giving a telling a secret pose while leaning closer to my right side and whispered ''yes'' while looking her eyes to the right.

She asks me if im in a relationship. i just simply said im in F.W.Bs and she wasn't even surprised.

Her: ''knew your the type of person to be in that'' *giggles*

i used this opportunity to go into sexual framing and discreetness.

me:'' i find lowkeyness much more attractive and there is no drama''

Her face lightens up, she is more interested my gut instincts tell

I talk on this thread to demonstrate discreetness, and she asks me what about if i had a girlfriend

her:'' what about ur girlfriend?''

me:''doesn't matter''

me: ''i want to keep it discreet as well is to protect the girls reputation and mine, i don't want word getting out and possibly creating drama''

she then wanted to know more about my 'crazy hot ex' she was visibly interested/curious as well. ioi is litterally through the roof

we go into what was so 'crazy' about my 'ex'. I talked about her despite being hot she was rather controlling like pulling strings, like a feeling she was in love.. we talked about the feeling of love that they makes you want to spend as much as time with the person when ever you can, caring and affectionate.. joked about the last time i feel in love was in 7th grade( im being honest)

the drama and the toxicity online as well that it brought along with her and concluded to her about this crazy ex.

speaking of social media i teased her probably her being the type of girls to post toxic stuff on ig.

she giggles and hands me her phone and wants me to add my self. I declined and reframed it that i deleted it a long times ago because of toxicity.

We then naturally exchanged numbers.

finishing up the crazy ex thread i talked about how much i would spend time with F.W.B/ gfs. She said the crazy ex when i mentioned i would only see gfs/ wifey meterials 2 times a week lol.

we then talked about parents and what not, how they grew up and their upbringings, then we talked about other stuff i can't remember. We checked the time and its 5:40pm. She found the conversation we had was very deep and interesting and she hasn't talked like this in a long time
( that was her own words). I asked her what made it so interesting.

Her: its just different, ur a guy and im a girl, girls all talk the same''

Anyway it was time for me to go and i made her pinky promise to not tell anyone about us and keep this between us and we went down stairs. while she cleaned up the tissue and my drink into the bin. she asked if she was my slave. You bet i said yes. hell she even giggled. We bid each other farewell and that was the instant date.

Tl DR: Green Light Af, probably down to fuck but has a bf.. half way through (she wants to be friends after she inquried me if i go around girls and talk to them but her being friends is probably some FMC) but regardless of that she wants me

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Great set, @Nicko. Sounds like she really likes you. Just want to add what'd I do differently at the end with the bf talk/sex framing.

when you asked her ''are you satisfied'' and she said, she feels like she's holding him back cuz he's very hard working driven guy and she's very chill, i'd want to explore further that disconnect. emphasize it. by asking her, "what do you mean?" show she goes deeper into it with, "well he's...blah blah blah" then contrast yourself from him, by showing how much chiller you are than him for similarity bias.

this way we get her to see for herself that they're actually not all that compatible. making sleeping with you an easier decision for her. "well we weren't really compatible anyway" - backwards rationalization she can tell herself after cheating, to relief herself of guilt.

and next you said, "i asked if i could see the msg and she complied. they don't see each other much and they just text all day like 'good morning ' or ' Good night’?"

I'd go, "lol what’s the point of being together if you guys don’t even see each other lol. [interrupt her before she answers] oh that’s why. [bait for her to ask "what?"]. Answer me this....How long has it been since you last fucked? [she tells you. or if she ask, "why u want to know?" just persist. "I'm curious about something" (now she needs to know what your curious about. leads to compliance) no i mean really fucked (emphasize "really"). The way you looked at me explains it. when i first looked at you, i said to myself, this girl hasn’t been fucked properly in a long ass time lmao. maybe ever". then dive into sex talk, 'what’s ur fav sex position' 'has she ever squirted' 'orgasms' etc.

Then finish it off with plausible deniability for her.

"So you said you had to meet your friend at 6 right?"

Do you think they'd be mad if told them something came up and if you can reschedule your meet for tomorrow instead? it's not a life or death situation right? [to get her to say "no"]. cool cuz i’d like to keep hanging with you. It's like really rare for me to just connect with somebody right away like that, you know what i mean? How about we go to your place to listen to some music and chill. maybe get some pizza too. sound good to you? alright lets go" and lead. any, then brush off any "ok but we're not gonna have sex" lol.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
KGreat set, @Nicko. Sounds like she really likes you. Just want to add what'd I do differently at the end with the bf talk/sex framing.

when you asked her ''are you satisfied'' and she said, she feels like she's holding him back cuz he's very hard working driven guy and she's very chill, i'd want to explore further that disconnect. emphasize it. by asking her, "what do you mean?" show she goes deeper into it with, "well he's...blah blah blah" then contrast yourself from him, by showing how much chiller you are than him for similarity bias.

this way we get her to see for herself that they're actually not all that compatible. making sleeping with you an easier decision for her. "well we weren't really compatible anyway" - backwards rationalization she can tell herself after cheating, to relief herself of guilt.

and next you said, "i asked if i could see the msg and she complied. they don't see each other much and they just text all day like 'good morning ' or ' Good night’?"

I'd go, "lol what’s the point of being together if you guys don’t even see each other lol. [interrupt her before she answers] oh that’s why. [bait for her to ask "what?"]. Answer me this....How long has it been since you last fucked? [she tells you. or if she ask, "why u want to know?" just persist. "I'm curious about something" (now she needs to know what your curious about. leads to compliance) no i mean really fucked (emphasize "really"). The way you looked at me explains it. when i first looked at you, i said to myself, this girl hasn’t been fucked properly in a long ass time lmao. maybe ever". then dive into sex talk, 'what’s ur fav sex position' 'has she ever squirted' 'orgasms' etc.

Then finish it off with plausible deniability for her.

"So you said you had to meet your friend at 6 right?"

Do you think they'd be mad if told them something came up and if you can reschedule your meet for tomorrow instead? it's not a life or death situation right? [to get her to say "no"]. cool cuz i’d like to keep hanging with you. It's like really rare for me to just connect with somebody right away like that, you know what i mean? How about we go to your place to listen to some music and chill. maybe get some pizza too. sound good to you? alright lets go" and lead. any, then brush off any "ok but we're not gonna have sex" lol.

Thanks for ur in put :D, ill definitely introduce the sexual framing again and reframing her bf as un compatible on the next date then. While calibrating when i delivers the juice so it doesn't fizzle out/fracitionate

Because of

Logistical problems: she lives with her parents soo ill just have to use my mums crib lmao or.. Use her car mmhh

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
she wanted me to add my self on her ig
I do this with girls all the time lol, I even got a young, hot girl I approached before in a club and gave me some shit to later add me on ger IG (after we made out in some crazy party, a year after). But yeah, don't let girls do that to you, get their number instead or make them follow you, not the other way around.

backwards rationalization she can tell herself after cheating, to relief herself of guilt
Lol that's some dark shit, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>