Integration: Taking Girlchase to the next level and content we need to see

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So this is something I have debated with @Franco and @Grand Pooba about a great deal but one thing I choose to stick to throughout the years. I think a big issue that has plagued the game, pickup, and even sites like this is people always treat game and their life as something separate which has created more "PUAs" and less of the naturals. Now that I think about it all of this stuff of "getting into state" for example, it seems really, cheesy....

Even in recent weeks as I have been trying my hand with daygame, even the idea of randomly chatting up a chick I don't even know on the street seems so fucking weird and odd. I just cannot wrap my head around it but I digress.....

Let's think about the average audience on Girlschase, especially those that stuck around for a while.

1. They probably had some sort of a lack in either their youth or some point in the formative years which led to the lack of success with women. Maybe it was unusual circumstances (home schooled, overbearing parents, etc.) and who knows what, but they did not develop like how a "natural" or a "Chad" might have. They found this site and stuck around.

2. They probably work some kind of a job that requires them to be in the office from morning to pretty late in the afternoon. If not, then they probably have a business which they are investing a lot of their time into (a more rare scenario).

So we have someone who is a bit late to the game compared to a Chad or natural and also in a phase of life where you have more responsibilities. I know with my situation, a lot of times my weekdays are compromised outside of an hour or two.

We need to find a way to integrate life and game instead of keeping them separate. We need to focus more on lifestyle and building good processes instead of the nuts and bolts of it all.

I feel like I was at my peak when I met women as a result of just living my life but designing it to where I met women as a result. Better social events, top tier pics on dating apps, a hobby or two geared towards meeting women, and social friend groups lining up more.

From what I have noticed, it is not all that common to get laid with hot girls through daygame and the effort is substantial. I think even @Tony D had a post on his blog about it. To be fair I am trying to get good at daygame so I might not be the final authority here but just what I have noticed from being out, this goes more for my daygame thread, maybe I am not made for daygame.

At some point, the two will intertwine.

I don't really think someone working 60 hours a week can really live that sort of a player life, especially if they are corporate strict places with overbearing cultures that wears on them. In my view, I think it is time @Chase and the team made posts that centered more on building a good lifestyle, systems, and processes that result in you meeting women without engaging in social outcast behavior (which at worst can get you ostracized or in legal trouble), constantly having that on off switch from your regular day to game, and constantly having to have a part of your day where you just do "game".

Maybe guys who have done it successfully can talk more about it but I think we need to have more discussions on integration than "getting into state" or "doing game".

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lol @Oh Pry I don't get you at all.

On one had you have a really bright, determined guy, who over the course of a few years has turned himself into a bona fide Casanova with over 100 notches to his name: a feat most men can't even conceive, let alone hope to accomplish.

Then on the other hand you get the biggest KJ I've ever seen. A guy who has found a way to ask the same question a dozen different ways and, despite getting advice from top-shelf guys who have charted the waters he's looking to cross, will come back tomorrow with the SAME question, worded just a little differently.

I can sense that despite all your success in the mating game, you still harbor some self-doubt. Maybe it's the specter of the college times you feel you missed out on?

Whatever it is, dicking around on the forums isn't going to help you. You've gotten all the information you need. All that's left is for you to internalize and accept it.

As for your post, what the hell are you talking about?

The reason I was drawn to GirlsChase in the first place was that it wasn't a PUA blog in the traditional sense. The writers came across as guys who gave seduction and life advice that I always sensed was true but didn't have anyone tell me.

Get a grip man.

Protean

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
@Protean

Look dude, know your place and cool the fuck off before you attack someone more senior. I talk to senior members who are struggling to build that process and I am talking of a problem relevant to most men out there. Now I don't even know your situation, whether you have a job, responsibilities, or who knows what, but I have seen you take shots at me and ignored them.

Rookie, listen up. Go out there and earn your success, get your lays, contribute value, have countless men thanking you through PM, and then (maybe) you can come talk about hire order shit.

Until then, sit the fuck down and be humble.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I also do this for you out of good will but speaking of "dicking around on the forums", I looked at your post history and unless I missed something, this is the only approach I could find:

Nothing even came of it, nothing, no number or anything. You've been on here for months and did 1 approach, unless I missed something. Meanwhile all I see is nitpicking, getting into pointless theory convos, and kissing up to senior members to earn good will.

Here is what I suggest:

1. Open up a journal

2. Approach some women, even things go shitty and it seems awkward.

3. Let things go awkward for a few more months like I did when I started there.

4. Finally have your break through and celebrate with others about it.

5. Then have more thorough convos about theory, it won't be mental masturbation then, you'd actually have a body of work.

Someone in your situation does not need to criticize anyone, clean your own house first and I mean that in the most sincerest of ways. Thank you.

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Protean

Look dude, know your place and cool the fuck off before you attack someone more senior. I talk to senior members who are struggling to build that process and I am talking of a problem relevant to most men out there. Now I don't even know your situation, whether you have a job, responsibilities, or who knows what, but I have seen you take shots at me and ignored them.

Rookie, listen up. Go out there and earn your success, get your lays, contribute value, have countless men thanking you through PM, and then (maybe) you can come talk about hire order shit.

Until then, sit the fuck down and be humble.

You’re right I am a rookie.
You are more senior then me.
You are better with woman than me.
And I have no doubt that you’ve spoken to senior board members.

But I stand by what I said. Feel free time hate me. It won’t change what I see in you. Both the highs ( your field reports, starting interesting threads) and the lows (constantly lamenting about your 30s and threads like this).

Protean

Edit:
Just saw the second post. Give this a read. I’ll gladly listen to any constructive criticism :

Last edited:

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
You’re right I am a rookie.
You are more senior then me.
You are better with woman than me.
And I have no doubt that you’ve spoken to senior board members.

But I stand by what I said. Feel free time hate me. It won’t change what I see in you. Both the highs ( your field reports, starting interesting threads) and the lows (constantly lamenting about your 30s and thread like this).

Protean

If I hated you, I would not have given you a genuine suggestion that will help you get better, aka doing more approaches and focusing less on forum politics until you have done so.

As for my post, it is something that needs to happen and a conversation that needs to be had. With all that is going on with the recent coronavirus outbreak along with the target audience, this is what I hear and something needs attention to it.

You focus on doing approaches and getting laid more, leave the more advanced and higher order stuff to those who have been there and done that.

THIS is the thread you need to challenge yourself in:

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
If I hated you, I would not have given you a genuine suggestion that will help you get better

Cool. You seem like a rational guy and I’m happy this discussion has been civil.

focusing less on forum politics
Hmm not sure what you mean by this. My comment was in no way meant to be some sort of Machiavellian take down. But we’re not chatting face to face. It’s not unreasonable for you to come to that conclusion. Next time I’ll use PMs instead of a comment reply.

As for my post, it is something that needs to happen and a conversation that needs to be had. With all that is going on with the recent coronavirus outbreak along with the target audience, this is what I hear and something needs attention to it.
Not sure what COVID-19 has to do with GC not giving enough general life advice, but if that’s how you feel it’s your right to make a thread about it.

You focus on doing approaches and getting laid more, leave the more advanced and higher order stuff to those who have been there and done that.
See the edit in my last post ;)
And how is this topic advanced in any way?

Protean

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I get what you mean, especially being in a field I enjoy but that is very male dominated (engineering) and going through stop/start periods with day game, getting rusty, feeling like it's reaally weird. Here are my two cents:

We need to find a way to integrate life and game instead of keeping them separate. We need to focus more on lifestyle and building good processes instead of the nuts and bolts of it all.

I think the point of keeping them separate to start with is so that you get good, fast. So that you can get the skill, and then have it to use as you please as you then go on to do whatever else you want to do in your life.

You're right, there is nothing natural about setting aside every Saturday for the rest of your life to talk 20 chicks at the mall. It's supposed to be temporary, so that you get to the point where in the future you can automatically do it when you spot a cutie in the grocery store for the only hour or so you have free, as you go about building your business or doing whatever else you want to do with your life.

But, the major, major problem with this is that skills get rusty over time. You will be better at talking to chicks when you're talking to them every day as opposed to say twice a week as you go about your day. But that's when you really have to look at your job and ask yourself if you would rather stay in that job and accept that you're going to meet less women, and be more rusty when you do meet one you want (and this will probably feel weird each and every time if you go long stretches of time in between each one) , or getting another job which puts you in contact with women constantly and keeps your skills sharp (which is what you want to do)

That's really the main problem most people working late in office jobs face - keeping their skills sharp and not getting rusty. And even if you're not rusty you know it's still a numbers game. If you have your dream job but you only have an hour or two free every day, you are never going to get as many chances as someone who works with hot women for a living. Never. And so if you're this guy, you will always have to go the "social outcast" route and specifically go out with the intention of talking to women to get the same number of chances and keep your skills sharp. That's the sacrifice you have to make.

Last edited:

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'll try to map out my lifestyle when I get some sleep. I've been asked by a lot of my really close friends how I know so many people (and many new people) all the time. I will try to map out my lifestyle/social circle, maybe it can help you. I just don't have the focus to do that right now.
But tell me - what does your weekly schedule look like? What I often see is that people waste a lot of their time during the week. The more different activities you can fit in, the more new people you meet.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You do have a point Oh Pry. After work I am usually in "super serious mode" and I notice that I am less smooth with game. I actually need to warm up in order to shift modes. Except that I enjoy my work and do not want to sacrifice it. I'd rather sacrifice game for work in my scenario, but that's easy to say because there are always some chicks around. If you are aiming at the "Dan Bilzerian" lifestyle... yeah achieving that is a stretch unless you got loads of cash and free time enough to heavily invest in building such a body and marketering yourself.

However I have to say, shifting this on Girlschase is bullshit. Chase's articles have killer information for anyone who wants to absorb it. You have to take your own responsibility, this almost feels like blaming another.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My rule of thumb is, to get good at something you need to devote at least 10 to 15 hours a week at it, for one to two years. It is the learning timeframe I experienced several times in my career, in my hobbies, and in learning seduction.

It takes me back to my humble beginnings here.

I started by devouring Chase material for two years, between 2012 and 2014, absorbing the ideas and internalizing it. It was also a time when I was mentally going over my divorce, and deciding what I wanted out of life (and girls) moving forward. My internal debate was also resolved in 2014. I was now mentally ready to finally go out and take action.

Incidentally, however, between Aug 2014 and Jun 2015, I also had an agreement with my ex wife that I would take custody of our two children. I was at the same time full time employed (a career job not too different from yours, Oh Pry), full time dad, and trying to learn dating.

My initial motivation was to get myself a girlfriend... But soon it changed to getting good at dating, for the sake of getting good. I was highly motivated, and that's what drove me during these busy times.

Whenever I had any free time, I was at it. Mostly, all evenings after 9pm (kids in bed), until sometimes 2 am. During that time I managed to get about 20 dates, fucked 4 of them, got a blowjob from the 5th one, and fucked up all the other dates. It was a time of many fuckups, but also of great learning and a few successes.

My real breakthrough came after my kids returned to their mum, when I finally had all that free time available. Like two new girls per month in average from aug 2015 to end 2016. It was crazy. I had reached Tribal Elder rank by then, at my own surprise.

Whatever your goal in life, you cannot achieve it without putting in the hours. Organize yourself, find a way, free up the time. If you can't free up 10 to 15 hours a week to your objectives, it is probably not enough to succeed. For me it was several hours at it every day after 9pm, for one year.

For the same reason, you cannot run too many fights at the same time. You already have your full time job, which is, frankly, the most important. With the little time you have left, you need to decide and pick what matters to you most. I know you also have your hobby as a photographer, and your ambition to create your own social circle and party lifestyle.

It's time management. Choose what matters to you most. Prioritize. Then decide how you allocate your time, and get organized around your objectives.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Look dude, know your place and cool the fuck off before you attack someone more senior.”

“Rookie, listen up.”

images

“Until then, sit the fuck down and be humble.

leave the more advanced and higher order stuff to those who have been there and done that.”

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Pickup and social circles integration, I don’t need it now but maybe a few years later.

At the moment all of my primary social circles are anti - cold approach. Though they are cool with social circle game and online game.

So my solution is: “Ok, I’ll do it your way and win.”

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think the focus of this forum is towards pickup, cold approaching to be specific. There are some forums that focus on travel/pickup, or bodybuilding/pickup, or masculinity in general. But the title of the forum is "Skilled Seducer." Personally, I'd love to have more discussions on running business, digital nomad lifestyle, psychology of success, and so forth. But I go other places for that stuff. I mostly come here as I'm part of the community and it's like visiting my nephew to make sure he's getting the right advice.

As for daygame, I've written that it's a lot of work, yes, and the average guy isn't prepared to do the amount of approaching necessary for results. However, the guys with above average work ethic can get a lot out of it. I still believe that pickup is a skillset more than a lifestyle, and the guys who figure it out eventually grow out of it, find a girlfriend, wife, or just move on to other things. So they're not going to have the drive to constantly cold approach. If you want a steady stream of new leads, it's best to design a life that brings women to you. Become a club promoter, buy a bar, get a boat, start a band, a yoga studio... whatever it takes.

There aren't many lifestyle/self improvement forums that are active because most men just want a place to talk about how to get laid as easily as possible. That's kinda what this whole community is about, for better or worse.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My rule of thumb is, to get good at something you need to devote at least 10 to 15 hours a week at it, for one to two years. It is the learning timeframe I experienced several times in my career, in my hobbies, and in learning seduction.

It takes me back to my humble beginnings here.

I started by devouring Chase material for two years, between 2012 and 2014, absorbing the ideas and internalizing it. It was also a time when I was mentally going over my divorce, and deciding what I wanted out of life (and girls) moving forward. My internal debate was also resolved in 2014. I was now mentally ready to finally go out and take action.

Incidentally, however, between Aug 2014 and Jun 2015, I also had an agreement with my ex wife that I would take custody of our two children. I was at the same time full time employed (a career job not too different from yours, Oh Pry), full time dad, and trying to learn dating.

My initial motivation was to get myself a girlfriend... But soon it changed to getting good at dating, for the sake of getting good. I was highly motivated, and that's what drove me during these busy times.

Whenever I had any free time, I was at it. Mostly, all evenings after 9pm (kids in bed), until sometimes 2 am. During that time I managed to get about 20 dates, fucked 4 of them, got a blowjob from the 5th one, and fucked up all the other dates. It was a time of many fuckups, but also of great learning and a few successes.

My real breakthrough came after my kids returned to their mum, when I finally had all that free time available. Like two new girls per month in average from aug 2015 to end 2016. It was crazy. I had reached Tribal Elder rank by then, at my own surprise.

Whatever your goal in life, you cannot achieve it without putting in the hours. Organize yourself, find a way, free up the time. If you can't free up 10 to 15 hours a week to your objectives, it is probably not enough to succeed. For me it was several hours at it every day after 9pm, for one year.

For the same reason, you cannot run too many fights at the same time. You already have your full time job, which is, frankly, the most important. With the little time you have left, you need to decide and pick what matters to you most. I know you also have your hobby as a photographer, and your ambition to create your own social circle and party lifestyle.

It's time management. Choose what matters to you most. Prioritize. Then decide how you allocate your time, and get organized around your objectives.
So it’s not an age thing when it comes to motivation, it’s just how you feel at the time then.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So it’s not an age thing when it comes to motivation, it’s just how you feel at the time then.
Motivation is the difference between "I would like..." and "I want!"

It is true that many older guy has given up on themselves. They already decided that they can't, before even trying. So for them, it's "I would like." Unfortunate, because many older guys have good things going for them. But that's the way it is.

In my case, my motivation was triggered by the initial success. Twenty dates and 4 girls in bed within one year, that was more than I had in my twenties. I was up to something.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
@Protean

I missed that, nice work on the journal! My advice was more on the lines of focusing more on yourself than pointless internet debates as of right now and where you are at.

This thread was not about life advice, it was about integrating your day to day with game instead of having the two as separate entities. Building a better lifestyle that aligns naturally with game and meeting women than having the two as something separate. It is about creating systems and processes than mindlessly approaching. I think you missed my point.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Huge shoutout to @Tony D for making the post on social circles, it is a step in the right direction. The reason I made this thread lately is because I feel like GC as a site has gone deep enough into the nuts and bolts of game that we needed content addressed to more of the fresh new topics.

Even senior members I talk to outside of the forums have had that pain point of creating a system or process that leads to long-term success. My take is, yes you can apply “advanced” tactics that the latest posts have been about but we have to work more on creating something that lasts long-term for all members. Instead of that on and off for game or that new latest tactic, build a foundation that will lead to that long-term success.

For me, that was online dating, it has steadily become something I can always go back to. I made that foundation by having top notch photos up and constantly improving my appearance (although I do need to lose some weight now lol), it has always netted me dates.

I think as we move forward in the coming year, it is going to be critical to talk more about things that last than the latest tactic, mind trick, or anything of that nature. It would help almost all guys who do not have all day to devote to game.

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The reason "systems" for bringing women to you aren't discussed is it's simple and straightforward, which seems to be the exact reason you're attracted to it. Simple, low time investment, low risk of rejection.

Do online dating (imo, any discussion of online dating should be banned on a seduction forum), have a big social circle, job or hobbies that led to interactions with women. What else is there to discuss?

I'm not against any if those things (exception: online dating) and they are more effective than day game but at the end of the day you still need game In order to close these women. That's what this forum teaches and should be focused on, what to do once you have the chick in your clutches.

If you dont want to day game dont day game (personally I find daygame to be silly). Regardless of how you meet these women you're still going to need to know how to illicit investment, get attraction, build comfort, generate arousal.

Btw oh pry, what's wrong with nightgame?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
-sigh-

Online dating discussions banned, just when I thought comments could not get any dumber. Check my history which is longer than yours kid, I have pulled from night game in the past. I also recommend that you start writing field reports and lay reports yourself, for such an early start date, you're wasting a whole lot of time not using this forum to your benefit.

The issue with you and a lot of people on this board is that they think too small and too short-sighted...

Approaching like some sperg, get number, get date, learn "game" to close dates, and then sleep with her, then go out to do the same again. I recommend that you sit back and let a real conversation happen, we are working on getting advice that could change your life. To be frankly honest with you after 100s of lays, I found that the closing was the easy part. Once you have made yourself attractive enough and created good circumstances to meet these women, it tends to naturally happen as long as you move stuff forward. Talk to us when you do get that experience.

Yeah there is talks about "social circle" but even @Tony D in his recent post did not get as in-depth about it.

We are stuck behind times here in the sense that we treat game as a chore, we treat it as a task, and not as a natural form of being. I find that this is why even senior members struggle to get a process going to where they can close consistently. Instead we should be talking about building something with women and sex that lasts, extends beyond just game, and ties into an overall awesome life as a result of that.

We don't talk about that and it is frustrating to me that we have not moved to that next level in GC as we should.

We should be talking about having hot girls come out to places with you to build social proof. We should be talking about a system to meet hot girls without cold approaching like some lunatic on the street. We should be talking about having a lifestyle that draws quality people and attractive women to you for sex rather than being the engineer that faps all day. We should be talking about incorporating game into life in a natural way to where it benefits your life, even socially, overall.

Yet here we are, stuck in the stone ages.

I don't doubt that cold approach works, I've used it, but it has to be used strategically instead of creating spammers that ruin malls in Toronto or "PUAs" that ruin bars.

>