Interabled Dating - Hot Girl Dating Dwarf Invalid - Major Success Story Or Weird Kink?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey guys so I came across an interesting video about an interabled couple where a hot normally healthy girl is in a long term relationship with a guy who has a genetic disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. This disease stunted the dudes growth early on so he's maybe 1/2 the size a normal human and has atrophied his muscles to the point he can't walk, move his arms/hands, and can only hold his head up... Yet he's dating (and say's he's physically intimate) with a pretty hot healthy girl.

Just watch the first minute of the video, and you'll see the guy actually has some game:

On one hands its pretty inspiring that fuck yeah there are no limits to seduction if you can remove your limiting beliefs.

Then I watched their follow up "day in the life" video and was kinda creeped out a bit by the girl:

She's literally his full time care giver and has to do EVERYTHING for him and it's creepy because it's like he's her baby that she's caring for more than him being her lover/provider.

I mean it goes completely against everything we tend to believe about dating dynamics i.e. the guy isn't able to dominate her physically, he isn't able to protect her, she has to fulfill many of the more masculine roles (though it seems he is the leader of the relationship for the most part), and yet she seems to be happily with him.

So I'm curious what your guys's thoughts are. Do you guys think it's just a weird outlier and this girl has a thing for being in control and having someone be totally dependent on them... OR do you think she's genuinely a just a caring girl who happened to fall in love?

It seems he seduced her mind initially (he had value as a best selling author and she fell in love with his writing first and approached him in the beginning and though she thought it was "crazy" fell in love with him) so maybe its genuine and what he lacks in physical dominance he makes up for in emotional strength perhaps.

Another way of looking at it is she's basically his servant and is incredibly invested compliance wise.

I'd like to think it's the latter but it's so weird to think that a girl that cute with loads of options of guys would choose the guy who is a total invalid? ...Maybe I'm the one with a success barrier here.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The answer to your question lies somewhere in between. . . it is just a kinky story.

While the specifics of these relationship dynamics may come off as a bit unusual. There are some universal aspects. . . of this Submissive and Service Oriented Narrative. . . that lots of women fantasize about. I have also spun these kinks into my seductions and used them while having sex.

There is a strong female desire to surrender herself. . . to the wants and needs of an authority figure. And the immense feeling of validation she receives as he encourages this dynamic is nothing to sniff at. It is also a powerful motivator. . . that can make girls commit to and stay in relationships.

You actually hit the nail on the head with this insight here:

Another way of looking at it is she's basically his servant and is incredibly invested compliance wise.
This is a sexual narrative worth playing with in your casual and long-term relationships. Especially if you get a sense. . . that she may have some unsatisfied Submissive fantasies. . . swimming around and in between her ears. That are making her clit throb with a ravenous and passionate hunger.

It becomes quite easy to spot these narratives once you develop a deeper understanding of her words and behavior.

Now, contrary to the majority of public opinion and what many lovers of cinema may think. Marlon Brando's first Hollywood role. . . wasn't his portrayal of the uber-dominant sadist Stanley Kowalski in A Streetcar Named Desire. The year before that. . . he played a paraplegic war veteran in a movie called The Men. His girlfriend in that movie plays the role. . . of a classic Sub. And if you watch this film you will see another version of this relationship.

Last edited:

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey Bacchus,

Thanks for weighing in here. It's definitely an interesting topic and there seems to be some powerful lessons to be gained even for perfectly healthy folks to add to their seductions.

There is a strong female desire to surrender herself. . . to the wants and needs of an authority figure. And the immense feeling of validation she receives as he encourages this dynamic is nothing to sniff at. It is also a powerful motivator. . . that can make girls commit to and stay in relationships.

Yeah it's interesting if you watch the full "day in the life" video of the couple the girl has totally rationalized the caregiver aspect of the relationship as "its hardly any work" and "it's like we're just hanging out" and "he helps me with stuff all the time" (cut to video of him carrying a few bags at the grocery store on his mobile wheelchair as she carries a huge armful of shit)... which all of those statements are not true, being a full time caregiver is a LOT of work.... but I guess she's as you say she's validated by an authority figure (best selling author with thousands of fans) and being so invested compliance wise as long as he runs a good enough relationship and preserves that dynamic she'll happily remain as his servant.

More or less what I gathered from what you say at least, maybe I'm missing something there.

I have a theory that there is something attractive about men who have overcome a disability even if they are permanently handicapped. There is a powerful combo of strength + byronic flaws that can be quite compelling if you play it right.

Girls get a lot of validation in believing they are "healing" a powerful man (similar to the validation they get in making him cum).

And just like war scars are sexy to women because it shows he was likely victorious in overcoming adversaries, I think there is a similar element to disability if you've mentally overcome your limitations (since most ppl of weaker mental constitution would just throw in the towel).

I'm still testing this theory though so not totally positive on it yet.

The year before that. . . he played a paraplegic war veteran in a movie called The Men. His girlfriend in that movie plays the role. . . of a classic Sub. And if you watch this film you will see another version of this relationship

Oh solid movie recommendation. Brando is a beast on the screen, and I've never hear of that movie. Gotta check that one out.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Bacchus,

Thanks for weighing in here. It's definitely an interesting topic and there seems to be some powerful lessons to be gained even for perfectly healthy folks to add to their seductions.

No problem @Mr.Rob. Props to you for bringing up something fascinating.

Yeah it's interesting if you watch the full "day in the life" video of the couple the girl has totally rationalized the caregiver aspect of the relationship as "its hardly any work" and "it's like we're just hanging out" and "he helps me with stuff all the time" (cut to video of him carrying a few bags at the grocery store on his mobile wheelchair as she carries a huge armful of shit)... which all of those statements are not true, being a full time caregiver is a LOT of work.... but I guess she's as you say she's validated by an authority figure (best selling author with thousands of fans) and being so invested compliance wise as long as he runs a good enough relationship and preserves that dynamic she'll happily remain as his servant.

This is correct its also worth mentioning that domestic work. . . can be very enjoyable for Subs. Especially when you remember to praise them for preparing dinner, cleaning your apartment or whatever. And if she has a taste for masochism. . . then the harder she works. . . the better her pleasure.

I have a theory that there is something attractive about men who have overcome a disability even if they are permanently handicapped. There is a powerful combo of strength + byronic flaws that can be quite compelling if you play it right.

Girls get a lot of validation in believing they are "healing" a powerful man (similar to the validation they get in making him cum).

And just like war scars are sexy to women because it shows he was likely victorious in overcoming adversaries, I think there is a similar element to disability if you've mentally overcome your limitations (since most ppl of weaker mental constitution would just throw in the towel).

This is another great insight.

I assume you are familiar with the wounded and Byronic hero. He is a reoccurring character in mainstream romantic fiction. His interactions with the female lead often include lots of intrigue, emotionally stimulating conversation and usually some kind of. . . transformational sex experience.

Think of Richard Gere in Pretty Woman. Christian Grey in the 50 Shades novels. Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl and even Prince Charming in Cinderella.

As the story usually goes she has a chance encounter with this mysterious man. He has a tragic and inner sadness. . . that all those lusty wenches who chase him like mad. . . just can't sway him out of. But this powerful and enigmatic man sees something very special in her.

He looks past her ordinary and awkward, nerdy or obscenely-attractive exterior to gaze into the depths of her soul. What's more is because of fate. . . she actually possesses the ethereal healing quality. . . that he's been searching for. . . inside her unique inner self. She saves him from his dark ways. He gives her a make-over. Her existence gets validated to the extreme. And they live happily ever after. . . this is how the Pretty Petty Princess fantasy plays out.

Many girls have this narrative linked with their primary turn on. I have noticed that even more of them have it as a second favorite.

It is possible to bring aspects of this scenario to life in your seductions and relationships. Here is one example. . . which also ties into the theory you mentioned. It rarely happens but once in a while I meet a chick who resists. . . falling completely into the thrall of my frame. I usually find it easy to build trust but anyway say I find myself in a bubble. . . with a girl who doesn't trust me. What I do is peel back a layer and give her a glimpse of a battle scar.

But the goal here is not to invoke her pity. Or to brag about how I think I'm a hero. Humility is extremely important.

I simply tell a story that shows I'm familiar. . . with running into hardships. Like her and any other adult on this large spinning rock. And that I was able to overcome that difficulty and get on with my life. Then we go on to talk about. . . how some experiences can trigger personal transformations.

One of the advantages of such a story is it displays you as an acceptable three-dimensional human being. Another benefit is this can work like crack. . . because the Princess narrative. . . is a really common fantasy. Especially if she's already spent years masturbating herself to inexpressible ecstasy with it.

Last edited:

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is correct its also worth mentioning that domestic work. . . can be very enjoyable for Subs. Especially when you remember to praise them for preparing dinner, cleaning your apartment or whatever. And if she has a taste for masochism. . . then the harder she works. . . the better her pleasure.

Haha noted, I suppose that's where proper screening comes into play to know what motivates her. Will keep my eyes peeled for this more.

It is possible to bring aspects of this scenario to life in your seductions and relationships. Here is one example. . . which also ties into the theory you mentioned. It rarely happens but once in a while I meet a chick who resists. . . falling completely into the thrall of my frame. I usually find it easy to build trust but anyway say I find myself in a bubble. . . with a girl who doesn't trust me. What I do is peel back a layer and give her a glimpse of a battle scar.

That's an powerful piece of tech if used right. Yeah I've personally seen this as well being vulnerable when she's cold if used contextually correctly (you go first principle) can lead to her letting herself become more vulnerable, open, and trusting herself. Great insight.

I assume you are familiar with the wounded and Byronic hero... What's more is because of fate. . . she actually possesses the ethereal healing quality. . . that he's been searching for. . . inside her unique inner self. She saves him from his dark ways. He gives her a make-over. Her existence gets validated to the extreme. And they live happily ever after. . . this is how the Pretty Petty Princess fantasy plays out.

Interesting. Yeah I'm going to have to learn how to harness this into my game now that it is more or less my true character these days. If you're going to have true byronic flaws you might as well use them to your benefit. The work now once I get back into the game will be to figure out how to best change my game and portray this as a real life fantasy.

Whereas before I was the rebellious rogue sweeping her out of the doldrums of her life and into a alternative world of adventure and dreams... now I will have to suck her into the opportunity to use her feminine healing power to heal the wounds of a powerful man who's had life beat him down... and she can be the healing remedy that boosts him back into being more powerful than he was before...

Am I getting that right?

Also man you ever going to join the coaching side of things at GirlsChase? I bet a lot of guys out there would love to learn from you, you bring a fresh/unique perspective to this seduction community.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Interesting. Yeah I'm going to have to learn how to harness this into my game now that it is more or less my true character these days. If you're going to have true byronic flaws you might as well use them to your benefit. The work now once I get back into the game will be to figure out how to best change my game and portray this as a real life fantasy.

Whereas before I was the rebellious rogue sweeping her out of the doldrums of her life and into a alternative world of adventure and dreams... now I will have to suck her into the opportunity to use her feminine healing power to heal the wounds of a powerful man who's had life beat him down... and she can be the healing remedy that boosts him back into being more powerful than he was before...

Am I getting that right?

The fantasy you describe is workable and also enticing to many women.

However its a narrative I prefer to develop organically and gradually. Over the course of multiple undressing sessions. Instead of trying to orchestrate this all in one fell swoop. . . or even deliberately seeking it out during pickups. I'll mention steps I have taken towards this in just a moment.

But first its key to note that in these archetypal stories of the wounded hero. There is almost always. . . a clearly established power difference between the man and woman. It could because of his wealth, social status, preselection or something else entirely. So because of this gap. . . her discovery of his open wound. . . makes the wounded hero more human and attainable. . . while also presenting her with the opportunity to heal and become heroic too.

These dynamics can probably be re-created in a cold approach seduction. But I have not done that. . . or consciously tried. Its also not something I would attempt in the scenario I mentioned before. . . with a girl who's attracted but her mind's holding her back. Because when I find myself in this situation with a girl. . . and as a general rule whenever I seduce or re-seduce women. . . my focus is on her experience. Instead of what she could potentially do for me.

Telling your real and humble story about overcoming adversity, shows vulnerability while also displaying strength. . . and emotional resilience. This is very comforting for girls to hear. . . because it gives them confidence in you. And provides trust that helps her feel allowed to take a ride in your frame.

What is implied in this story is since you can take care of yourself. . . and handle the hardships that life has thrown at you. Then you can probably take good care of her too. This is why I only tell stories about difficult scenarios I've already overcome. . . during an unfolding seduction. But say we end up seeing each other again. . . and again. . . so some kind of sexual relationship is developing. If I think she's a good fit for something serious I might vent a little. Or tell an even more vulnerable story to see how she responds. This is usually where the wounded hero dynamics. . . start to emerge.

Also man you ever going to join the coaching side of things at GirlsChase? I bet a lot of guys out there would love to learn from you, you bring a fresh/unique perspective to this seduction community.

Yeah coaching can be a mutually rewarding journey for everyone involved. I've dipped my toe in a handful of these types of experiences before.

At the moment though, I'm in the process of juggling a few transitional phases simultaneously. While I was able to reflect. . . and learn a lot of valuable things during this lock-down period I also postponed moving to a new city. Finding a new apartment. . . and some steps towards career advancement. So I'm moving forward. . . with everything I held off on. But yeah I'm down to join the GC coaching team once I have a more stable place to rest my head.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human

Very interesting guy. Banged some cute chicks and married a (relative) cutie, too.

Dude was 3 foot and in a wheelchair. Absolutely crushed life beyond belief considering his circumstances. He was very active in the early days of the community and afaik, focused on attraction (go figure).

RIP

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
@YS. Dude I remember Sean, yeah that guy's legendary. I had no clue he was into pickup community that's so sick.

I remember seeing some public speaking engagement he did where he was talking about teasing women about riding the bone sticking out of his chest like a cybian vibrator... I remember thinking "that sounds like something only a seduction guy would say publicly and be able to get away with".

Actually here is a clip of teaching at a David D pickup seminar:

Another one of him flirting with a bunch of chicks in a pool with his "swimmies" on haha

Good reminder about Sean here, awesome and inspiring man. RIP fo sho.

However its a narrative I prefer to develop organically and gradually. Over the course of multiple undressing sessions. Instead of trying to orchestrate this all in one fell swoop. . . or even deliberately seeking it out during pickups.

OK got it. Sounds like something that if I just be sexy/intriguing and be congruent to who I am this will more so naturally play out without having to consciously try to effortfully manufacture it. Just do good seduction and be sexy and let her peel back the layers and things should naturally follow this route as it is. That makes sense actually, if I already am that character I don't need to go that far out of my way to create this... other than maybe leading her through a few seduction points to increase her emotional experience and play into the fantasy a bit.

There is almost always. . . a clearly established power difference between the man and woman. It could because of his wealth, social status, preselection or something else entirely. So because of this gap. . . her discovery of his open wound. . . makes the wounded hero more human and attainable. . . while also presenting her with the opportunity to heal and become heroic too.

Ahhhaaa, interesting. Maybe he's an amazing artist perhaps even? No this is a great analysis to have her go through different levels of attainability and "save her" from auto rejection once she reveals you further. That could be pretty fun seduction wise walking that tight rope.

What is implied in this story is since you can take care of yourself. . . and handle the hardships that life has thrown at you. Then you can probably take good care of her too. This is why I only tell stories about difficult scenarios I've already overcome. . . during an unfolding seduction. But say we end up seeing each other again. . . and again. . . so some kind of sexual relationship is developing. If I think she's a good fit for something serious I might vent a little. Or tell an even more vulnerable story to see how she responds. This is usually where the wounded hero dynamics. . . start to emerge.

OK interesting so when it comes to seductions for sex there's no reason to bring up major unhealed wounds (which I think is a given)... but to the girl you're more serious/interested in the unhealed wound (while also maintaining strength) is what can set up the byronic hero dynamic we're talking about?

So I'm moving forward. . . with everything I held off on. But yeah I'm down to join the GC coaching team once I have a more stable place to rest my head.

Cool man, it'd be awesome to have you on board if you get to that point and you have the desire.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
@YS. Dude I remember Sean, yeah that guy's legendary. I had no clue he was into pickup community that's so sick.

I remember seeing some public speaking engagement he did where he was talking about teasing women about riding the bone sticking out of his chest like a cybian vibrator... I remember thinking "that sounds like something only a seduction guy would say publicly and be able to get away with".

Actually here is a clip of teaching at a David D pickup seminar:

Another one of him flirting with a bunch of chicks in a pool with his "swimmies" on haha

Good reminder about Sean here, awesome and inspiring man. RIP fo sho.

And here we are still discussing whether looks matter or not in 2020... :)

I remember Sean making out with a blonde hottie from a vid years ago and thinking this guy is the motherfucker of all motherfuckers.

Motherfucker was sarging consistently in a FUCKING wheelchair and joking with girls that he opened about his bones sticking out. Jesus fucking Christ, I'm humbled by him if nothing else.

I'm just happy he found a great wife and died with loving people around him.

He has a killer TED Talk too:

Last edited:

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OK got it. Sounds like something that if I just be sexy/intriguing and be congruent to who I am this will more so naturally play out without having to consciously try to effortfully manufacture it. Just do good seduction and be sexy and let her peel back the layers and things should naturally follow this route as it is. That makes sense actually, if I already am that character I don't need to go that far out of my way to create this... other than maybe leading her through a few seduction points to increase her emotional experience and play into the fantasy a bit.

Spot on.

OK interesting so when it comes to seductions for sex there's no reason to bring up major unhealed wounds (which I think is a given)... but to the girl you're more serious/interested in the unhealed wound (while also maintaining strength) is what can set up the byronic hero dynamic we're talking about?

There are plenty reasons one could use to justify bringing up unhealed wounds in seduction.

None of them are particularly wise or eliminate the risks though. And while I'm aware that you know this. . . there are also several dozen lurkers reading. I don't want some guy with a victim mentality to get excited. . . about talking about his personal issues and then end up dating a Cluster B girl. Or entering and. . . enduring codependent relationships with chicks on pills. Instead of healing his mind and dealing with his depression.

But yeah spot on again on the importance of maintaining strength. You may decide to mention it in a detached, off-hand or almost humorous way. Then add that you'll figure something out soon. Because while affection can be a very rewarding experience, for both sexes. . . it will not heal personal demons.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
And here we are still discussing whether looks matter or not in 2020... :)

I remember Sean making out with a blonde hottie from a vid years ago and thinking this guy is the motherfucker of all motherfuckers.

Yeah I know right? No excuses. Guys a legend.

I don't want some guy with a victim mentality to get excited. . . about talking about his personal issues and then end up dating a Cluster B girl. Or entering and. . . enduring codependent relationships with chicks on pills. Instead of healing his mind and dealing with his depression.

Right yeah definitely not the point we're making. It's a fine line between talking about personal problems and byronic traits... In fact Chase has a great article on how to spin your lame problems into byronic traits: Spin Your Flaws into Byronic Traits

But yeah spot on again on the importance of maintaining strength. You may decide to mention it in a detached, off-hand or almost humorous way. Then add that you'll figure something out soon. Because while affection can be a very rewarding experience, for both sexes. . . it will not heal personal demons.

Good reminder there. At the end of the day as men we must stand on our own 2 feet. While women can aid that process in supporting you or serve as a respite to recharge, it is you and only you who is responsible for your issues.

Great discussion Bacchus, that was really helpful in getting my angle down better for reentering the dating scene. Cheers

>