Is she interested/chasing?

Brentwoodbam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys, so I have a scenario and want some feedback as to whether this girl (who has a boyfriend) seems to be interested, or is just being friendly. A little backstory: We had a class together last semester, really hit it off, i didn't make the proper moves because, at that time, I was against (or maybe too insecure) messing with girls who had bf's. But the semester went on, and finally came to a close, we added on facebook and went about. Today, she hits me up out of the blue after no contact with the following:

Her: So weird, I am in the same room we had together haha
Me: Lol, good times. What class?
Her: History, it's weird not having you sit behind me lol
Me: Hell, I wish i were anywhere but my current class, it's a nightmare.
Her: That's no fun, at least when we had class together you had me to talk to :)
Me: Lol, this professor is among the biggest pieces of shit in the world
Her: Haha, that made me laugh. I'm in chem and i'm about to lose it!
Me: You'll be alright, i'm speeding to work tho because my boss loves to schedule me right after class
Her: Drive safe :) You can text me later if you want
Me: For sure, we will grab lunch one of these days coming up, we have a lot of fun together
Her: Hahaha for sure :)

I feel like from this conversation that there is definitely some interest from her and i need to act, because she definitely seems to be putting it all out there.

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Text her to meet up after class. If she say's yes, which i'm willing to bet she will, meet her, deep dive, escalate, and ask to go back to her place if all the green lights are lit or yours if that works. I agree with the guy above it doesn't get any clearer. Also, please refrain from treating her like a girlfriend too fast (even though she has a b.f we tend to do this), I've noticed some guys do this and scares some of their girls away because it feels too serious too fast. The key is being flirty, cool, and aloof when the situation calls for it. Not too serious, nervous, or extensive wordiness (where u talk/text more than her that is needed). Don't be afraid to lead or lose her, there are plenty more out there, I guarantee it.

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Shes very fond of you, but don't mistake that as anything sexual.
What she is telling you is that she is thinking of you.
You are sitting right at the borderline between Lover/Friend .
You have ... one shot at this. One date to escalate her. Otherwise its pretty much game over, and you're slotted into the Friend Zone forever.

Good Luck.

Brentwoodbam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Much appreciated feedback guys, it's definitely a confusing situation as far as logistics are concerned, as we are both still living at home with the folks (although I will be out in less than a few months). It seems as if though this entire site is based upon being lover (friend with benefits) status, but is there a specific blog post in which I have overlooked on how exactly to go about being the "FWB" with a chick who has a man?

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Brentwood, although I think this girl is into you, looking at that txt convo she tried 3 times to get you on a topic (you and her) and you went off on your own topic 3 times. You need to watch that. If she says she missing having you sat behind her, turn it sexual. Something like oh we'll have to find another place I an sit 'behind' you. Etc etc...

Even if you don't want to turn it sexual at least transition, don't just break topic.

A) It shows your not really 'listening'
B) It shows your only interested in your own topics

That being said you brought it back at the end, so good recovery. :)

Brentwoodbam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good call flames, I think your suggested response was a bit out of context, I agree with you after reading over it again that the signs were pretty clear.

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Brentwoodbam said:
Much appreciated feedback guys, it's definitely a confusing situation as far as logistics are concerned, as we are both still living at home with the folks (although I will be out in less than a few months). It seems as if though this entire site is based upon being lover (friend with benefits) status, but is there a specific blog post in which I have overlooked on how exactly to go about being the "FWB" with a chick who has a man?

There is:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/girl-has-boyfriend-3-things-do-and-7-things-not

&

https://www.girlschase.com/content/walk-line

Brentwoodbam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys, I appreciate all the feedback. To anyone who has read or has been following what has been going on with this one, I am currently waiting on a reply to a schedule inquiry text. With that being said, I know there will be schedule conflicts in the coming days ( I work til around 7~ PM the next 3 days). Is it risky or ill-advised to suggest dinner and a possible movie or should I stick to coffee after class? Is night-game riskier and more suggestive in intention than a cup of coffee after class? Is night-game preferred here? Any thoughts?

Brentwoodbam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good stuff, I really should make this into a journal or something. But she told me she was free Thursday, one of the days I'll be working. I could either go with a night meet after work or try and schedule another day; any feedback on that would rock. Also, speaking logistics: We both currently live with our folks, so escalation would be awkwardly difficult, any ideas for this? Much appreciated gentlemen. Brentwood

Brentwoodbam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just to update: Went ahead and planned a night meet for food and told her we would "go from there" to be responded with a " sure lol that sounds great", so I think that is an ideal response, still trying to hammer out logistics if anyone has feedback for that.

Brentwoodbam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks, Dgreen. Hope to have field report or even a lay report possibly, if i can hammer out the logistics in my head for two people who don't have their own place to return to for seduction. What about hotels, is it worth the cash for it if she is down? Are most chicks opposed to this?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Brentwoodbam,

This has all the signs of hot, steamy car sex. If you happen to have a vehicle, I suggest you do a little upholstery cleaning and floor vacuuming and get this girl in the backseat A-S-A-P.

On another note, you want to make this as LEAST date-like as you possibly can (meaning movie theaters or big, fancy dinners are not a smart idea). Grab a drink or a small bite to eat with her and get her out of there.

Good luck! ;)

- Franco

>