Is there any reliable way to know when a girl cums ?

reeax

Space Monkey
space monkey
Aside from the strong/obvious indicators when she is cumming very clearly of course.... I can't really figure out a way to hone my "radar" directly with my lays, as it seems to me that asking "did you just cum" makes you look like a real dick (but I could be wrong).

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Aside from the strong/obvious indicators when she is cumming very clearly of course.... I can't really figure out a way to hone my "radar" directly with my lays, as it seems to me that asking "did you just cum" makes you look like a real dick (but I could be wrong).
Well not really with dick inside, uless she is a squirter but she we will grab you harder some times even sratch, with some you will feel multiple paulsiating dick squeezes (easier to feel fingering he)... more loving after words or attachment... dont worry much about this

reeax

Space Monkey
space monkey
I classify squirting, blocking you after screaming her lungs out one last time into obvious indicators .. In addition to the pulsating dick squeeze, which sometimes effectively happens with some girls, I've experienced weirder stuff with girlfriends, like a girl who starts laughing uncontrollably after an orgasm. Sometimes they also tell you clearly on their own (a little before or right after).

More interesting to my question are mixed signals situations for example : screaming her lungs out one last time WITHOUT blocking you clearly afterwards.

reeax

Space Monkey
space monkey
Il y a plus de femmes fontaines que tu crois, et la faire jouir c'est pas si dure que ca ;)
Depends on the girl .. Some, you should make a real sabotage effort for her not to cum. Others, they want to give you a medal when it happens because it is so rare. Most are somewhere in the middle

robotron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Great variety. Some will tremble violently and if you try to hold them, you will shake too. Scary first time when you see it. Some will stop you just before, or loud screams follows. Some after cesendo go silent, make you think you ruined the moment. Then strange laughter. If you have names you call each other, she may call that last. And some just cannot finish not mater what you try.

Donnyy

Rookie
Rookie
Sometimes girls can cry. Since orgasm is more than just physical pleasure for them, they may not be able to handle the influx of feelings and cum, crying and shaking.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Feeling her vaginal muscles contract and the gush of fluid. Immediately after everything is loose and slippery. Usually her whole body will contract and she might be speechless. That is a real one....

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm no Casanova, but this question always confused me, since it gets asked IRL too.

Because it seems super obvious, at least when you're munchin' box and can see pelvis/abdomen.

Anatomically, the muscles of her core seize up, tremble, rhythmically pulse... kinda like what happens to you, too, you animal.

Usually a bad idea to worry about a girl cumming too much.

Idk I've had some bad sex in my day.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Usually her whole body will contract and she might be speechless.
I like touching girls afterwards and see how they react, you can keep on going and see if they make you stop, it's kinda like us when we cum, we just wanna be left alone for the most part lol
Some girls though really love cumming multiple times, so if you just keep on going they will keep on going as well.
The girls I made cum I was very much sure I did it because of all the signs and they talking about it later, the ones I wasn't so sure I just assumed they didn't, but who knows

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Every girl is different and also every orgasm can be different with the same girl. Meaning there are multiple signs that a girl came, so here are some that I'm aware of

1) Her body starts to spasm and it's like she is having an exorcism
2) Her vaginal wall will relax and contract
3) She may cry or laugh hysterically post sex
4) She will forget how to talk post sex
5) Her face and chest, and genital regions will become red and flushed
6) She will display extreme relaxation post sex and may even fall asleep
7) She will show extreme levels of affection post sex and may start thanking/worshipping you
8) She will tell you she orgasmed
9) She will become extremely sensitive to your touch and need a little break
10) She will have a shocked look on her face and look like she just saw a ghost

There are so many signs that it's crazy, but I think you should be more focused on giving and receiving pleasure while overall having a great time rather than focusing too much on if she cums.

Ironically with that attitude she will cum more often, due to feeling less pressure and without you having to try too hard. Sex is about bonding not a competition

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Girls also have hard-ons.
After some back and forth, check if her clit is swollen like Rocky's face after the Apolo fight.
If positive, chances are high she already came (or is gonna come soon).

Though most girls show obvious signs like the guys said...can count on one hand the girls that I couldn't figure if they did or not.

>