Is there low transfer of skills between different types of game and locations (from street game to some other type) for game for a beginner?

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
I will keep thinking hard if there's a way out but I'm stuck learning from street stops for the next 1-2 months after which Corona restrictions may get lights and after 3-6 months I will probably switch countries and be back in college.

Would it be a waste to keep cold approaching on the streets with a difficult learning environment if I'm going to have access to better game environments after 3-6months? If I can learn to open and hook girls in 3 months from the street would those skills be applicable to college game or night game or would I just be building from scratch again?

The alternative (if there's no avenue other than street game) is I stop doing game right now and find other things to focus on, and then start game again later. But I would really like to get on with game now even if it's street.

Would appreciate any ideas from anyone :)
Y

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Merchant's-Kin dude! The skill to approach, open and hook a girl from day/street is transferable to anywhere you can open and hook. It would definitely help in college, whether you stop girls walking by or catch them standing/sitting it all applies. If you have AA if you can get out of that by approaching now it's a good build in confidence.

It can transfer to night game depending. It won't always follow to night clubs because it's a different environment with a lot of distractions and wild cards that you won't have experience with. It wouldn't lend itself to dance floor and stuff directly but will get you comfortable talking with strangers. Where it can transfer is quiet bars, on the street between venues, outside venues or smoking areas (personally I avoid smoking areas, don't like the second hand smoke)

If you want to get started now do it dude you won't be wasting your time improving in this area. The only thing to think of is any Corona restrictions that could impact you doing this or if strangers are likely to avoid you for this reason.

Also anyone you number close is then practice for text game, anyone you get a date with is practice for dates. They're all skills that transfer to the parts of seduction regardless where you meet them dude

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for your reply @Fluxcapacitor!

I got it then I just won't stop what I'm doing now.

Yep shouldn't have a problem with the Corona restrictions as I've found over the past month :)

>