LR  It’s Only Cold Approach (But I Like It)

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Most of my day game sessions end after a handful of approaches.

The evening I spent drifting through a well-lit shopping mall, conveniently located in the heart of downtown, was no exception. I was dressed in an unbuttoned black-denim jacket and my usual tight-fitting skinny jeans, with a striped-shirt visible underneath the denim.

I spied a dark-haired woman, dressed in a nice coat, sitting alone on a bench, in front of a high-end clothing store. Two full shopping bags and a leather handbag, lay at her sides. I needed a closer look to determine whether or not this girl, would be my first approach of the evening.

Sat down on the bench. Respectable distance, but still within earshot. Looked at my phone, but my peripheral-vision gave me a glimpse of her face.

She was most likely in her early 20s. I could see she had a sensual mouth, slashing cheekbones, and her skin was pale. No makeup except for a touch of pink-gloss, on her full and inviting lips. Her bright blue eyes were glued to her phone. And they made for quite a contrast, with her long brown hair. She was beautiful in a devil-may-care way, almost as if she kept her looks for herself, without a thought as to what men thought of them.

“Do you know if this is the only mall downtown?” I asked.

“Yes, this is the only one downtown. But there are a few more, further into the suburbs.”

“Thanks. I’m still getting used to the city. Figuring out. . . where all the important places are.”

“Oh where are you from?”

“Take a wild guess.” I said with a lingering smile.

We have a casual chat centered around travelling. Her curiosity had been piqued, so she asked a few of the usual questions. To which I gave my unusual and vaguely poetic responses. Travelling is a stimulating topic but after exploring it in a relaxed manner. I decided to take things up a notch. . .

“Say you won the lottery. And you could visit anywhere in the world. Where would you go?”

“I would go to visit Italy!” she said immediately, with some excitement.

“Interesting choice. Now imagine your arrival in Italy. You drop your luggage off at a hotel. What’s the first thing. . . you can see yourself doing?”

Notice how this line of questioning. . . sidesteps boring-interviewer energy. By transforming the process of getting to know her into an adventure.

Essentially I'm asking typical deep-dive questions of “where would you travel to?” and “what would you do there?” But not only does this set-up and choice in language, make my questions easier to answer. . . they also introduce an element of fun to the equation. Which is precisely how the majority of these questions should feel. Especially during the early parts of a seduction. Where the goal is to immerse her in the world you've created. . .

I learned that her family, has mixed European ancestry. One of these countries was Italy, and it seemed to interest her the most. With Italian history, it’s art, the food and vibrant culture, I could easily see why. Took this conversation, down the path towards “feeling connected here” and “discover a deeper part of yourself” in these places. By this point in the interaction, she had already turned her body, to face me completely.

On the other hand, I still talking from over my shoulder. And looking at her, from the corner of my eyes. While I’d already released enough verbal and non-verbal charisma, to bring her under my spell. I didn’t stop there. We discussed creativity as well. . .

I like to paint and sketch, she likes to visit art-galleries. And these topics of conversation, gave me more opportunities to immerse her. Afterwards, I mention a time-constraint, before inviting her to continue this conversation, over coffee another time. We exchange phone numbers readily.

Asked her for a couple gallery recommendations afterwards, before I eventually took off. This was because I’ve found it useful to fluff, for some extra moments after a girl gives you her digits. To instill a more sincere lasting impression, than those who rush off rather impatiently.

Anyway I decided to head home. . . but I spotted a blonde-haired vixen at the bus-stop. I asked this one if a certain bus came to the station, she turned towards me and said it did. And while her initial reaction seemed promising. There was a twinkle in her brown eyes I've trained myself to recognize. . . the bus I mentioned showed up, before I could take our conversation any further. Bus-blocked, I bid a her quick adieu.

The café I invited the brunette to was a quiet place. It had wooden-walls decorated with artwork, and an intimate, candle-lit ambiance.

And when we greeted each other, inside this discreet and mostly empty space. I was pleased to see her carefully applied mascara, eye-liner, and lipstick. After years of day gaming, I still get a surge of excitement on first dates, as I notice the effort women put into their appearance for me.

The makeup. The styled hair. Her outfit choice. . . create a seductive melody, which tell me important things, about her emotional-investment in this date. And from where I stood, this girl was singing the right tune. Our conversation picked up again, once we sat down.

Though it took quite some doing, to quiet the sense of primal urgency, brought on by this siren song.

We discussed some of her classes at university, as the barristas brought our drinks to the table. Then the conversation moved under my direction, towards childhood dreams and future aspirations, before taking a detour which allowed us to discuss a different brand of creativity.

“Acting is always fun for me. . .” I began with a slight smile. I also make firm gestures habitually, with my hands while talking. It's mesmerizing effect on my performance was worth the practice. My smile grew and developed into a sly, subversive, Jack Nicholson-esque smirk as I continued.

“There’s this rush of excitement you feel on your way to each audition. Because everyone and everything in that room. From the casting director to the camera itself is focused on you. And they’re all waiting for you to charm them. To feel captivated. . . it’s empowering to have such an audience.”

“Having an audience sounds great! But I don’t know, if I could be an actress. Public speaking makes me nervous. Do you get scared you might mess up?”

“There’s always a part of us. . . that might feel frightened yeah. And while lots of people see public speaking as a big hurdle to overcome. What I’ve noticed is with practice, research and preparation, you can experience another side of yourself. . . a more confident side. And the more you practice. . . the more confident you feel. Once you've reached this point. . . you realize all that nervousness was just a feeling of excited anticipation.”

“That makes a lot of sense! I like it. . . I’ll try and remember it next time I’m doing some public speaking.” She said with noticeable clarity.

“Yeah it’s something you can remind yourself of in many situations. Like when a professor gives you a public speaking assignment. Or if you find yourself at an audition. Remember this when you decide to try new things, or embark on an adventure to Italy. The rush of these experiences. . . can overpower that nervous side. And with acting. . . you get this rare chance to tap into and express many different parts of yourself.”

“Do you mean like as a form of self-expression? Like acting frees up your creative side?”

“Yes. Most of the time we suppress different parts of ourselves. We go to work, school, or wherever. . . and we feel certain emotions. But because of the pressure from those environments, it seems appropriate to hide certain sides of yourself. Acting removes that barrier. . . it allows you to be shameless. . . in your self-expression and gives you the freedom, to express some of your deeper emotions. Shamelessness is so liberating.”

I take this thread into sexual framing. Because it just seemed like a natural extension, of where our conversation happened to end up. So we continue to discuss other aspects of shamelessness, moving onward to sexual liberation, discretion and the importance of an open mind.

By this point in the date. . . I’ve said most of what I needed to say.

And the look in her blue eyes, told me she was ready. We hadn’t spent up to an hour together. She had yet to even finish the drink she bought. I hadn't emptied mine either. Frankly, I could care less about things like that. But after I've solidified a perspective on sex. . . which will benefit the seduction.

And made sure her desire currently simmers. . . at adequate levels. I will fractionate to a lighter topic. Play around with it. Then I’ll suggest heading back to my place. . . lacing my invite with plausible deniability. Like so. . .

I gestured at nearby watercolor portrait, one we could both see without straining. Asked her what she thought about it.

Listened carefully and attentively to her opinions, before saying a few words on the emotional experience of painting. The focus. The serenity. And how “reality can just fade into the background” then I pulled the trigger with an air of nonchalance. “You know, I’d like to get your opinion on some of my portraits. . . I live close by and it’s always inspiring, to see my artwork through another person’s eyes.”

She said she’d love to have a look. I got up and she followed. Leaving our unfinished drinks behind. Kept the conversation going, as we strolled to my place. Continued chatting casually, while we passed the lobby. Even when entering the elevator. Inside my apartment, we take off our shoes.

I walked straight into the bedroom, put on some R&B and proceeded to make. . . an impromptu display of artwork on my bed.

Her murmurs of approval follow. As those bright blue eyes, trail from one portrait to the next. We sat on the bed together, continuing to look and discuss. As if we were in an art-gallery instead of a bedroom. The subject of these portraits, were all attractive-looking women, by the way.

A good portion of the women, in these sketches and paintings, were completely nude.

Told her come and to sit closer. While patting the spot beside me. She smoothly snuggled into my chest. Without taking her eyes off the art. . . I put my arm around her. She turns to look at me. We kissed softly and delicately. But the second kiss. . . had the urgent fever of animal passion.

I enjoyed her full and sensually lips, as an intensely hungry make-out ensued. My next kiss was on her exposed neck.

It was actually closer to a bite. . . I heard her moan sexily. As her breathing got deeper and heavier. And while I busied myself with her neck, like a creature of the night, I also swept my hand across the duvet. Shamelessly erotic portraits fell off each side of the bed. We undressed each other with haste.

I pulled her slim, naked and shaved body towards me. Fade to a delicious shade of black. . .

Last edited:

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Great report! I like the smooth, subtle, but fun seduction process you had with the girl.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
I really enjoyed the read! You create remarkably organic interactions, and your control of these situations is tremendous. You gained a genuine understanding of the girl, of course, but I think that the most impressive aspect of the lay is the genuine understanding you have of yourself.

There is much to be learned here. Foremost, this has helped me to see the benefit of being more attentive to her indirect responses. Noticing her carefully redone makeup, for example, told you much about the interest that you had already built. I think that sometimes it is too easy to focus so much on your own actions - thoughts, words, framing - that potential recognitions of reassurances and guiding opportunities can be lost. Sometimes, taking a moment to think small is necessary to complete the larger picture.

Another takeaway would be the comfort and purpose you had while leading her conversationally. Like I mentioned, it's control - you naturally operated with intent without overwhelming her emotionally. A pull can be broken down into a fairly simple structure, but it shows how important it is to uniquely approach these stages depending on each specific girl.

Also, I really appreciate your style of writing. Some use vivid language to assert themselves, and others use it to most accurately portray their mind. You most definitely used it as an artist would.

Much respect!

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great report! I like the smooth, subtle, but fun seduction process you had with the girl.

Thank you for the compliment Train. Glad to hear you enjoyed the report.

I really enjoyed the read! You create remarkably organic interactions, and your control of these situations is tremendous. You gained a genuine understanding of the girl, of course, but I think that the most impressive aspect of the lay is the genuine understanding you have of yourself
Hey there Lofty, your observations are very perceptive. Thank you for commenting.

Nice catch on the essential nature of these interactions. The goal with a seduction is an uninhibited sexual experience. . . you can get there consistently if you start things off casually. Then gradually influence her perspective, emotional state and sexual desire, to derail her reality into an erotic adventure with you. Calibration is a key part of the process but so is self-expression, because it is the strongest form of self-awareness.

A skilled seducer is a man who effortlessly combines the two. Now I'd like to make a quick digression. . . to mention a standard I strive towards.

Point and click. The ability to will any seduction into existence. This sounds absurd I know, and yet it's the only way, to avoid a complete and utter sense of self-satisfaction, regardless of how skilled or advanced you become. Because that feeling signals the death of progress.

Foremost, this has helped me to see the benefit of being more attentive to her indirect responses. Noticing her carefully redone makeup, for example, told you much about the interest that you had already built. I think that sometimes it is too easy to focus so much on your own actions - thoughts, words, framing - that potential recognitions of reassurances and guiding opportunities can be lost. Sometimes, taking a moment to think small is necessary to complete the larger picture.

Glad to help Lofty. . . I touched on calibration before. And this is the secret behind it. Paying acute attention to the woman in front of you.

Another takeaway would be the comfort and purpose you had while leading her conversationally. Like I mentioned, it's control - you naturally operated with intent without overwhelming her emotionally. A pull can be broken down into a fairly simple structure, but it shows how important it is to uniquely approach these stages depending on each specific girl.

There is an immense level of technical aptitude, that goes into becoming a conversationalist. What I did was separate each tool, technique, or strategy, and practiced until I could use each, with diminished mental effort. You might find these threads useful in your journey. (LINK) (LINK)

Any context which involves conversation is an opportunity to practice. Because this type of control involves the combined use of many techs. But anyone on this journey, can take solace in the fact that after certain point. . . you will notice your momentum including a heightened state, where the words instinctively arrange themselves in your mind. Allowing you to smooth talk on autopilot. . . and freeing you up to be even more attentive.

Last edited:
>