Transitions  Just a silly topical observation, situational transition/opener....(wife/girlfriend material)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This can be used as a transition/opener AND/OR as a reward for behavior AND/OR display of interest post hook point....... = i have used it in in all of those situations but today i used it as a situational opener in day game:

As i was going inside a restaurant a gorgeous jaw dropping girl was holding the door for me while i was 12 feet away and she noticed me coming in:

I said "omg! you are such a lady"

she said something about she did not want to use her hand for corona virus and wanted to hold the door for me....

i said jokingly: "you are wife material...."

she laughed and blushed, dunno if waiting for me to cont. or not. Then i totally got in my head due to wearing a mask....(the reason i just made a new post, i am mad at myself)

Now i have a lay report in sedfast somewhere, were i banged a girl that my wing primo introduced me to, and i drove him, her and another girl post club, after we went for after hours pizza....

There was a bit of mess in my brand new clean car in the back and after they got out she stay cleaning (this was pre me fucking her and seducing her)

and i say "oh shit that is wife material right there"..... Obviously for this to work has to be expressed in a joking/kind of sarcastic tone......

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Don't get too hard on yourself...I think we are aren't real sure about how to appraoch with the whole "contagion" spectre in the back of our mind.

I like saying a sincere thank you with eye contact. It usually gets a giggle and a glance down. Gives me an ego boost and the next woman I meet is putty in my hands with my newfound confidence.

>