Keeping up with Men’s sexy fashion

Danny

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Guys,

I have all of Darius’s amazing clothing program and his book. He has really changed my life and style for the better. I follow him on Instagram, and I have noticed that he hasn’t posted in a while.
His tips are timeless but I know fashion is constantly updating and changing. I understand he must be busy, but I was wondering if anyone knows if and when he’s coming back to update new/current trends.
If not, do you guys have any suggestions on keeping up with new sexy men’s fashion( to attract women) any blogs or reddit threads or forums? Thanks all! I hope you are enjoying the new year!

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
From my point of view , you either dress neutral like some Chelsea boots , slim dark jeans and a white t shirt , either you dress to impress .
This way you will always keep up with the trends and have a great style

patriciaringca

Rookie
Rookie
Hi, you can simply follow another fashion blogger on instagram or visit Realmenrealstyle there's lots of fashion ideas for men

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Guys,

I have all of Darius’s amazing clothing program and his book. He has really changed my life and style for the better. I follow him on Instagram, and I have noticed that he hasn’t posted in a while.
His tips are timeless but I know fashion is constantly updating and changing. I understand he must be busy, but I was wondering if anyone knows if and when he’s coming back to update new/current trends.
If not, do you guys have any suggestions on keeping up with new sexy men’s fashion( to attract women) any blogs or reddit threads or forums? Thanks all! I hope you are enjoying the new year!

follow some models in instagram, but you have to be careful a lot of them dress like shit... I follow magic fox and he too this year have made tons of mistakes in his style......

Make sure you tailor your jeans/pants and make sure they are 15 cm leg opening so the boots or chelseies can be hugged at the bottom. If sneakers are going to be worn jeans slightly higher, if boots jeans have to drop a bit, for example if i wear jeans to sneaker i use lenght 30 if i use jeans to boots or chealseas jeans 32.......

make sure you have white and black plain teachers

make sure you have solid white leather sneakers low rise

make sure you have invisible sucks..

then different jackets to complement, simple....

subzzd

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Guys,

Darius has shifted his career track completely. so yeah, you wont probably hear from him again. Everything I know about men fashion , I learned it from him. you can follow some instagram models , pinterest boards. Some asian models real good at creating outfit with pieces which at a first do nt look like they can go well each other .
P.S: not sure if he writes about seduction but style consultation is no longer his main job.

Last edited:

Danny

Space Monkey
space monkey
Darius has shifted his career track completely. so yeah, you wont probably hear from him again. Everything I know about men fashion , I learned it from him. you can follow some instagram models , pinterest boards. Some asian models real good at creating outfit with pieces which at a first do nt look like they can go well each other .
P.S: not sure if he writes about seduction but style consultation is no longer his main job.

Ah darn, that is unfortunate, I feel that Darius really built himself a niche focusing on up to date sexy fashion. Most other men's fashion is the formal sexy wear which is all suit based. The fashionwear worn by models or the streetwear models it seems like some of the clothes are sexy but I think they go more for reactions rather than results( a common phrase at Gchase :) ) These clothes change often and presently the style is baggy or oversized which has good shock value but is not very good for guys learning seduction as the good parts of his body won't be highlighted. Darius was able to bridge the gaps in men's clothing and focus entirely on sexy wear. I hope he comes back or at least updates the collection if the current sexy fashion ever changed.

subzzd

Rookie
Rookie
He is on LinkedIn. I never asked him because I chose to respect his privacy and decision. With that said, you can ask him. He is a really cool guy and I am sure he will respond.

P.S: agreed on that result vs reaction point. But they are models . No wonder reaction is all they want. too bad that Darius has left.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Check Kinowear. They may provide the latest updates on fashion.

>