LR+  king in the PH, the "perfect week"

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Had a different girl join me in my bed every day for a week -more than one a day at least in my room-, none ugly though some below my usual average -indeed just fingered the first-, but some very pretty and some also naturally beautiful with big boobs.

But in spite of it sounding like an achievement, the main lesson learned here is that, in the Philippines, it's really not: they were almost all from online dating and almost all very easy.

But I still did learn something with some food for thoughts which confirmed some ideas or gave birth to some new realization:

1. ENVIRONMENT ONE OF BIGGEST FACTORS
As much as people with a "you can do anything you want" mantra don't wanna hear, it seems to me that a radical change in environment / location has such a huge effect it's probably the equivalent of taking to the next level, all at once, each single one of your fundementals and mindsets.
ie: being, foreigner, white and with cute-looking pics in your online dating in the Philippines was enough to line up more than one date per day for almost as long as I wanted. With the same profile which barely gets any matches in Europe.
At least, this was my experience.

2. KEEPING HER HORNY MAKES HER FALL HARDER FOR YOU
This is a bit of an unconfirmed theory, an idea recently blossomed which tied back to a third instance happened some time ago.
Basically it happened twice to me in a few days span that either because of time constraint or because I didn't have another condom I didn't go for a second round in spite of the fact we both were very much in the mood. Both time the girl fell hard for me.
Here we're both horny but I only let her give me a BJ in the bathroom of the swimming pool.
I feel it's because during the time you keep spending together she will have both romantic AND sexual feelings going on for you at the same time (compare: if she's fully satisfied it will be "only" romantic). If you're still enjoying the time together and you're a cool guy, it's a super powerful explosive mix.
Ie.: you're still fooling around as she gets horny and, even better, you're also hard, but you tell her "now stop or you get horny again".

3. WOMEN IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE LESS TRUSTWORTHY
This is a very controversial topic for sure, and I might open a thread about it.
But living in a rich northern European country where so many women publicly profess high moral codes of wanting to save the world eating vegetarian and buying organic, it seems to me that women there are more honest and trustworthy than their counter parties in similarly liberal poorer countries (ie.: holds true when comparing Denmark and Philippines, for example, as both sexually open minded, but can’t compare with India/China which are NOT very liberal).
ie: it's common around here for women to profess never ending love to a (often foreign) guy and doing the exact same to another one. I've also seen women with two facebooks or phonea (one for BF, one for "the others")
P.S.: it's a tendency, millions of exceptions apply.

4. LAYCOUNT FOR LAYCOUNT'S SAKE WON'T MAKE YOU HAPPY
Sounding trite right?
This was probably the first week in my life I focused on having a girl per day and nothing else (no sightseeing, no meeting again a girl I liked, no sharing great moments with the woman but moving quick to either schedule for tomorrow or meet another one later.. ).
Well, it’s not like I’m sad for having done it, but now I know first hand that one lay with a single girl you connect and vibe with is worth more than any number of meaningless lays you can string. You can reach a point where you've had your fill of (third world) easy lays and don't even wanna look for more. I know it's like this for me right no and actually happy for soon moving on from the Philippines :). So yeah, it's a silly-sounding cliche but it's true it can leave you hollow.
Note: this is probably something which holds true only after a certain lay count and mindset: someone at a different stage might still be glowing after any lay, no matter how it happened.
And of course, you can also have a high laycount with women you vibed and connected with amazingly, and then you got both quantity and quality, but doing it in a tightly compressed way is difficult.

5. THE QUICKER YOU GO HOME THE HIGHER THE LMR
I seem to be seeing empirical evidence of a relation -a bit, not a 1:1!- between how quickly you move home and the resistances to sex you might expect (not necessarily LMR).
I seem to notice indeed how it's possible to often go home straight away and insta-pull in different crazy ways, but you're then more likely to be dealing with jittery women as you approach home.
And if you're the kind of guy who "as soon as we walk in I escalate", then it's also more likely you'll see stronger resistance from girls you didn't spend any amount of time connecting with.
P.S.: Plenty of exceptions apply and this isn't to say you shouldn't try to move to your place asap.

6. LADYBOYS IN THE PHILIPPINES ARE SNEAKY MOFOS
Well, a spanner in the works was thrown at me in a 3 dates’ day where I only got the cherry on the last one met at almost midnight :).
Little did I know the second one that day was a ladyboy.
Well, I’ll cut the story short and maybe make a more detailed FR about that if there’s any interest. Just so you know it ended up being one of those crazy scenes where an insane sounding ladyboy screams in the streets like a fucking maniac :).
Here’s the main heads up: contrary to what I experienced in Thailand, the issue in the Philippines is that many of them fucking ladyboys lie about their gender status. They’ll swear to you they’re girls and, heard and experienced it myself, even pretend of having their days!

Good experience overall, now ride on.. :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: LRs - king in the PH, the "perfect week"

lux7,

lux7 said:
it's common around here for women to profess never ending love to a (often foreign) guy and doing the exact same to another one. I've also seen women with two facebooks or phonea (one for BF, one for "the others")

Yea, they don't want men to experience cognitive dissonance of a higher level. The key is investment and time. This are two key things with women, often underrated or not commonly talk about

Zac

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

ZacAdam said:
lux7,

Yea, they don't want men to experience cognitive dissonance of a higher level (...)

Zac

Well man I think it goes much deeper than shielding the man from cognitive dissonance as a man finding that out would just dump her ass (and maybe be incredulous and get a bit depressed for a while).

If we wanna analyze that behaviour, my guess would be they do it maximize resources.
And maybe it might be more common in poorer countries simply because women need more resources and are more attuned on techniques to help them milk from several different providers.

Though honestly I'm more interested in the meaning and consequences of such a behaviour than on being exactly accurate of the "why".

It's simple: such a behaviour disqualifies the woman from any "important" position in my life.
Not a good friend, not a person I'd meet often, probably not even a friend with benefit and, God forbid of course, a relationship of any kind.
Maybe "somewhat" of a friend, but if and only if she excels in some other areas, and yet hardly a friend I'd respect much.

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

re: ladyboys, i had the opposite experience in the PH (in fact my experiences cotrast to your in TH too). they were always honest about it to me. i nearly went with two of them anyway, because, my god! they were sexy, post op, i guess,with hormones and all that so they smell like women. but, that's a line i don't wanna cross! for free i might have ... who knows .. another time i talk to two girls, ask directly "you're not ladyboys, right?" cute girl points "she is, not me"
so i agree that the ladyboy can accompany her friend to my hotel, but i'm just gonna fuck the girl. after we arrive the girl gets all weird and starts making excusses not to fuck (maybe they would rob me if i shower, or, what i think, they thought the LB could get me off with his mouth real quick and the girl wouldn't have to do any dirty work) after an hour of this BS i kicked them out of my hotel, no money.

i didn't get laid AT ALL in the PH. not even with a hooker!!!! but TBH it was not my reason for going and i hadn't prepped at all. PH girls seemed to really not like me at all. and one guy i hung with took advantage of a chick i'd "warmed up for him". this guy i can't imagine ever getting laid. he's like the quintessential multi-cutural progressive feminist. bleugh but i guess he seems harmless so the PH girls dig him. maybe i'm a little too forward or rough around the edges or too....honest. i think

online game next time! well, played, lux. you have been cleaning up over the last few months. leave some for the rest of us!

as for the "untrustworthy" girls .. (well let's not compare with other girls, they are what they are) i think i wrote something about it already, can't find it now... my experience was that every girl had a "boyfriend" somewhere. denmark, germany, where-ever-the-fuck, who she was constantly texting with. from what i know they manipulate these saps into sending money, buying gifts etc and with the promise of eventual marriage, or maybe they give up sex when he visits for a week once a year. he gets to brag about his PH girlfriend, she gets to take him for a ride and hopefully, eventually gets a visa to europe and a ring on her finger. meanwhile ... well we can guess what she's doing

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

lux7,

lux7 said:
Well man I think it goes much deeper than shielding the man from cognitive dissonance as a man finding that out would just dump her ass (and maybe be incredulous and get a bit depressed for a while).

If we wanna analyze that behaviour, my guess would be they do it maximize resources.
And maybe it might be more common in poorer countries simply because women need more resources and are more attuned on techniques to help them milk from several different providers.

Though honestly I'm more interested in the meaning and consequences of such a behaviour than on being exactly accurate of the "why".

Definitely. If we were to go deep. There are different level. At the core, it is to maximize resources. That's women. She is control. Men are controlling but women are control. They are system.

What you mean by meaning and consequences of such behavior?

If you mean by meaning, it doesn't mean nothing. It's nothing personal. Women can't tell you outright that it's nothing personal, although it is becoming common by how obvious it is.

If you talking about consequences of such behavior, she just won't tell you.

Zac

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

lao che said:
re: ladyboys, i had the opposite experience in the PH (in fact my experiences cotrast to your in TH too). they were always honest about it to me. i nearly went with two of them anyway, because, my god! they were sexy, post op, i guess,with hormones and all that so they smell like women. but, that's a line i don't wanna cross! for free i might have ... who knows .. another time i talk to two girls, ask directly "you're not ladyboys, right?" cute girl points "she is, not me"
so i agree that the ladyboy can accompany her friend to my hotel, but i'm just gonna fuck the girl. after we arrive the girl gets all weird and starts making excusses not to fuck (maybe they would rob me if i shower, or, what i think, they thought the LB could get me off with his mouth real quick and the girl wouldn't have to do any dirty work) after an hour of this BS i kicked them out of my hotel, no money.

i didn't get laid AT ALL in the PH. not even with a hooker!!!! but TBH it was not my reason for going and i hadn't prepped at all. PH girls seemed to really not like me at all. and one guy i hung with took advantage of a chick i'd "warmed up for him". this guy i can't imagine ever getting laid. he's like the quintessential multi-cutural progressive feminist. bleugh but i guess he seems harmless so the PH girls dig him. maybe i'm a little too forward or rough around the edges or too....honest. i think

online game next time! well, played, lux. you have been cleaning up over the last few months. leave some for the rest of us!

as for the "untrustworthy" girls .. (well let's not compare with other girls, they are what they are) i think i wrote something about it already, can't find it now... my experience was that every girl had a "boyfriend" somewhere. denmark, germany, where-ever-the-fuck, who she was constantly texting with. from what i know they manipulate these saps into sending money, buying gifts etc and with the promise of eventual marriage, or maybe they give up sex when he visits for a week once a year. he gets to brag about his PH girlfriend, she gets to take him for a ride and hopefully, eventually gets a visa to europe and a ring on her finger. meanwhile ... well we can guess what she's doing

Good seeing you around here again lao, it's been a while! :)

On the ladyboys, while it's probably not the majority who lies, it's not even a single instance I'm talking about, but quite a trend.

A friend living there regaled me with tales of "girls" insisting on them being girls and then peeing while standing. Or a ladyboy who clogged his toilet throwing out a tampon while on her days.
And the ladyboy who ended screaming at me like a nutcase in the street also wrote me before meeting she was on her days (and I'm half ashamed to say this one I had met before in person and didn't recognize at that time).
Another one told me online she was a girl and came straight to my place -that's a warning signal there even though some girls might do that too- only to find out that... It wasn't (no I didn't touch her dick lol).
Another few times I asked only to be told "of course they were girls"... Except those times it was much easier to recognize a man's voice lol.

Man, I tell you, like you I had NO intention to try and DIDN'T like the idea of them trying to fool me and at a certain point that whole bullshit was having me peppered with doubts more than necessary. A girl made a stupid joke as I undressed her that she had a dick.
You can imagine.
All the "just joking" weren't much of help. I just removed her pants as quickly as possible out of fear rather than out of lust. Not even not touching a dick had me totally convinced.
Needles to say both erection and mood were GONE.

Talking about the kind of jokes you don't wanna make :).

And man, to end the LB topic, good call on kicking them out and not leaving them alone.
Everyone with local knowledge stressed to me not to bring back street masseuses for the real risk of being robbed (now I'm sure this is overblown and shit, but I suppose not that unlikely if everyone repeats so).
In your case it was two and I'm actually surprised they didn't ask for money even without the act just because "they came with you (and used their time)".

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

ZacAdam said:

Zac, I find your writing at times a bit convoluted for my dim-witted brain to understand but there, yep, didn't express myself properly indeed.

Basically I was saying I don't even care that much WHY they do it, but what it MEANS to me and our relationship.
Ie: as much as I don't hate her and wish her any bad, such behaviour means there won't likely be much relationship between us: I don't have space for a trickster in my life.

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

they asked for cab fare and turned on the tears but i stood my ground. i almost started to feel bad for the LB but i kept repeating that it was the friend's fault and i would give them nothing because they wasted my time. i only had a few hours and a plane to catch, i could have slept in that time and i needed it.
then the girl changed her mind and offered to fuck for cash but i told her she didn't deserve getting fucked by me. i mean i offered to pay both of them just for sex with the girl and they tried to play me. i told her she's not a good person and i don't even wanna fuck her now. earlier in the taxi it was super sexy but the mood wasn't there anymore and, she literally didn't deserve to get my dick inside her.
ineresting that our experiences of thai and PH ladyboys contrast exactly. i've seen the behaviour you're describing several times in thai, my buddy living in BK has all kinds of those stories!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

lux7,

lux7 said:
Basically I was saying I don't even care that much WHY they do it, but what it MEANS to me and our relationship.
lux7 said:
I don't have space for a trickster in my life.

You just answered your own question. :) IF i were in your shoes, i consider how much of a "trickster" she is, how she tricks, what she wants from that trickery, and manage my risk.

Zac

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

lao che said:
they asked for cab fare and turned on the tears but i stood my ground. i almost started to feel bad for the LB but i kept repeating that it was the friend's fault and i would give them nothing because they wasted my time. i only had a few hours and a plane to catch, i could have slept in that time and i needed it.
then the girl changed her mind and offered to fuck for cash but i told her she didn't deserve getting fucked by me. i mean i offered to pay both of them just for sex with the girl and they tried to play me. i told her she's not a good person and i don't even wanna fuck her now. earlier in the taxi it was super sexy but the mood wasn't there anymore and, she literally didn't deserve to get my dick inside her.
ineresting that our experiences of thai and PH ladyboys contrast exactly. i've seen the behaviour you're describing several times in thai, my buddy living in BK has all kinds of those stories!

Got it.
Strong stance you kept there, I'd have probably consented to pay them part of it or something.

It's probably that I haven't interacted that much with LB in Thailand, but then it just makes sense it's similar across the two countries.
A further reminder you should keep your radar on point.

>