Landlady would you fuck her?

pazloves

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I'm traveling around the world for a while and the way I do it is I rent houses (no hostels).

I'm now here in a surf town and I'm exchanging my stay in a beautiful house for some marketing services. The landlady lives next to me and she's hot as hell, I think every night on ripping her clothes off and fucking her brains out. She wants me too, its clear from all her IOIs.

Problem is its a messy situation for me. She's not only my landlady, also my client and now my lover too?

I'm planning to stay here several months so I feel that fucking her is a threat to my current situation which is also my dream (I'm living my dream guys! I don't want anything getting in the way of that).

She's leaving in a couple of weeks to another country and won't come back in months. Still I don't want confusions nor having to leave this house since thats inconvenient to me and I prefer the stability. I also plan to bring girls here constantly so I don't want any jealousy episodes nor any of that. I've thought that maybe when she's back and I'm on my way out I'll sex her.

I've though that what works for me is not having her, and just wait until she's gone to get my girls. Also that I don't like my girlfriends being my clients too. We're having lots of sex right now in the form of money, we can exchange fluids later. It's also a scarcity/abundancy mindset kind of situation, she's the easy way out, and I still have to face my challenges with cold approach and day game.

But what would you do? I'd like to hear input from the community

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
if you don’t care about the consequences, do it. if you do, don’t. happy median - do it when you’re leaving.

i’ve lived in share houses before with sexy housemates. always wanted to fuck but given i cared about the consequences, only did when they were about to move out..

i’d say keep her warm for now, fuck other chicks and have her know about it, incidentally, so she sees you as a stud.

Actively seduce and pipe her down when you’re about to cut ties..

>