LR+  Less Talk, More Bed

monsterslimjim

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was out at a party with an old girlfriend, who is now a bestfriend to me. Good to keep these around for whatever means. She happens to be a gorgeous blonde model (dont ask how I landed that one or why I let her go lol). But anyways, she took me out just to have a good time and I wasnt planning on meeting any new women. I was there simply to drink and have fun.

The next thing I knew, a stunning 10 walked in the door.

I figured what the hell, Im just here to have a good time, I dont really care if I land this one or not.

I wasnt in the mood to be a conversationalist that night and I figured I could work on my non-verbals a little bit. So thats what I did. I hardly said anything to this girl. I didnt even give her my name. Used a little touching (ex. hand on back when I leaned in to talk to her). Motioned her outside because it was a little loud inside. This girl thought I was interesting and mysterious because she knew I wasnt shy because she saw I was socializing and everyone at the party liked me, and she was curious to why I didnt say much to her. Lucky for me, I didnt need to say much.

One or two drinks later, I motioned her outside again. took her to my ex girlfriends car and got down to business. She gave the cute little, "I dont do this very often."

I learned that a flirty smile, slight non-sexual touching, and a sexy look in a woman's eyes can go a long way.

After we were finished, I locked up the car and sent her on her way. That was a good night for practicing non-verbal skills.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: LR+ Less Talk, More Bed

monsterslimjim said:
She gave the cute little, "I dont do this very often."

Awesome job on the lay man, i thought maybe your ex girlfriend might stumble and find you inside her car with another girl. HAHA

Zac

>