lots of touching but firmly resisted kiss two times

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
quick:
gave her number in 20 second conversation, got on a date in just several texts
very receptive from the first hug on a date, we were holding hands as soon as we sat on a couch in cafe ("are you cold, let me warm you up")
right of the bat she asked me if I live far away (3 min of walking) or alone (I live alone)
went home within 15 minutes, receptive to all kinds of touching, legs, hands, fixing hair, I held her knee with my elbow right in the fucking pussy (right in the pussy)

when went to kiss by turning her head with the finger and she firmly resisted that ("no touching" in a joking manner)
then we talked about how she bites during kissing, and she really wanted to kiss but firmly stopped herself.
it was 10 pm tuesday night (we met at 8:30 pm) and she really had to go to wake up early (not like "you frightened me, I'll go" or "you failed to escalate, I'm frustrated and I'll go", but more like "fuck its so late I need to wake up at 6")

and also we made very specific plans to meet on sunday (usually when dates go to shit she just says, well, I don't know when I am free)

SO
what to do when she firmly resists kissing two times (or even more then two attempts, I think)?

my ideas:
manhandle kiss would only frighten her I think
If we had more time (if we met like on 2 pm on sunday) she would for sure warmed up and just said fuck it
could have asked straight up, why won't she kiss me (my best idea so far)

could be:
she is not shaved or is on a period, so can't let sex happen out of shame
I didn't persist and I should've (but honestly, I think that would have just frighten her)
she is just so hung up on this being the first date and on a second we will just fuck right away

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Some girls are like that, it's not you. She just feels aroused easily but has a weird block about sex. Best way to do it when a girl is is resisting fast is to then get distant from her, make a coffee etc, put on music, talk about stories, build up a different kind of compliance then try again but more teaaasing

>