LR  Alchemist Deflowers 18 y/o English Blondie from Hostel

Alchemist

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm back in the GAME BABY!

So I discovered a very cool bar in a hostel close to my house. I had met a couple of girls there a day earlier. I met with them on Friday evening and started drinking with them. There was live music and a couple of people I hadn't seen before so I got introduced to them. There was preselection working for me because I already knew 2 girls and they were very happy to see me. One of them was a cute German chick who was very flirty but I don't think that she was easy to game, so she was a red herring for me. I initially wanted to fuck the Brazilian chick who I had met earlier. I asked her out to eat gelato with me but she only wanted to meet me at the hostel bar with her friends. Oh well, I thought, maybe I can still pull her or meet new people.

After a few hours, the conversation was flowing nicely. I was making jokes and leading the conversation. After some more time, my wingman joined us and so did the musicians from the stage. We became a pretty big group. Then the Brazilian chick announced that she was leaving to catch her train, so I realized I had to change my goal for the night. Just at that moment, a timid, petite beautiful young girl joined our table. She spoke with an English accent and she was wearing a blouse and a skirt. I thought she was cute but I wasn't completely focused on her yet.

Some time later, we decided to find a Halloween party. We initially wanted to go to a club that we saw on FB, but then decided against it. It turns out there was an expensive entrance fee. So we quickly had to find another club on the way. The important part is leading decisively, I had no fucking idea where we were going. But I acted like I grew up in this city and smiled at everyone and told them I was taking them to a nice club. And people followed, as they always do. In the meantime I started talking to one of the musicians who had joined our group and that guy was actually living in this city for many years. So I asked him to take us to any nice club with free entrance. On the way, I started verbally gaming the English (let's call her blondie) chick, doing some push-pulls or adding some "premise" lines as Todd V says.

We ended up going to a nice club that was full of people. I was talking to the blondie to find out what kind of drink she wants to order, as she said she never goes out and everything is new for her ;) My wingman asked her, "Do you like sex on the beach?", and she said she wasn't sure. So he joked "Oh, so just in the bed?". She kinda looked awkward, so he added "You're not a virgin are you?" and she giggled and then said "That's not an appropriate question to ask a girl!". So he smiled then left us to order our drinks. After getting our drinks we went to the dance floor.

I taught her how to dance basic bachata. She was looking deep into my eyes and following my lead. I knew I could kiss her there but I wanted to save it for a bit later. After about 20 mins of dancing, they turned the lights on and then asked everyone to leave. What a bummer. So I took blondie's hand and lead her outside. There we started to dance and embrace each other. As I was holding her from behind, she looked at me and then we started kissing. I then pulled back first and said "You kiss much better than you dance" with a smirk on my face. So she laughed and then kissed me again.

Then the other friends appeared. I kinda ignored them so they would leave us alone :D I mean hello, I'm trying to take her home if it's not obvious to you!! And probably getting inspired by my lead, the Italian guy starts kissing the flirty German girl a few meters away from us. Then they announce that they are going back to their hostels. So I tell them "Okay cool, we will catch up with you there in a minute". Mwahahhahaha. You have to do consistently put yourself in challenging situations to navigate shit like this. There's no way I could've said these things on the spot a few years ago, as a socially uncalibrated geek.

So after kissing for a bit more, the blondie says "Okay, that's enough, you're gonna take me back to the hostel and don't ever think we're doing anything more tonight". And I just smiled and then said "Sure", and we began walking back the way we came from. On our way home, I was thinking my chances of pulling her home and having sex were about "10%", considering how inexperienced she is and how little time I had to game her (3 hours). But of course, I was gonna shoot my shot.

After doing funny shit on our way back, picking her up, teasing her, window shopping for dildos, and randomly kissing her I told her that it was really cold outside and that we could warm up by having some nice "English" tea together. She said "Sure, in the hostel right!?", so I said that wouldn't be possible because the hostel bar would be closed. She said "No, you're taking me back to the hostel". So I told her, "Look, I promise you I will walk you back to your hostel whenever you want, and I will never try to make you do something you're not comfortable with. So let's just brew some nice hot tea and warm up :)" . . . then she looked at me and said "Okay fine but please don't murder me!", I said, "Deal! If you promise the same". (I'm not sure if this was my 3rd or 4th attempt at asking, don't give up, don't become butthurt, be unfazed, be sexy, kiss her, pick her up, then propose again)

We end up in my house. I brew some tea. I can feel she isn't totally relaxed, so I ask her to put on her favorite song on my computer. Then we start drinking tea. She says "You're going to take me back to the hostel after I finish this", I say "Sure". Later on in the conversation she reminds me "Oh, you know I'm just 18 and you're 24, so there's a whole 6 years difference between us." That only makes my dick harder. I reply "That's cute."

Then we start dancing and kissing. Then she sits on a chair and acts a bit cold. I remember Hector's advice of just actually being open about what's holding her back sexually. Keeping it short, after asking why she's acting like she's holding herself back I found out the following: she's a virgin, she came very close to having sex earlier in Rome but an Australian guy did something fucking stupid and made her regret the experience, she's simply inexperienced, she thinks she might be bisexual, she's afraid her family will find our, she's afraid her family will judge her, she doesn't know if she likes guy, she doesn't know what her type is.

After carefully finding those things from talking to her openly, like a father would to a little girl, I reassured her that what she was feeling was normal. And that she shouldn't be afraid of expressing herself and that her family would most likely accept her for who she is. After a bit more active listening , I hugged her and then we started kissing again.

This time I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me, I then sat on my bed. She started grinding herself on me and we began dry humping. Then I laid on my back and she was on top. I slowly took off her blouse and bra off, but from time to time I was acting like a monster, just grabbing her and digging my fingers in her like I couldn't hold myself, she loved when I did that.

After getting her top off I took my shirt off. I then went on top of her, using my leg to rub her pussy, caress her breasts and lick her neck. After doing that for 5 minutes I was about to go down on her when she said "Stop. I'm sorry but I have to say something weird. I gotta use the loo." I said, look, I want you to feel comfortable, so don't apologize for that" and guided her to the bathroom. She came back, but she was all dressed back. Then she said, "Okay, now I think I should go." I said "Look, here's the door, you can leave anytime you want. But I feel like you're just holding yourself back. I really like the passion that we have tonight, and I would like to have a memorable night with you." And she said "I've already had a memorable night", then I said "I just want to dance with you". Then we started dancing again.

Of course, I was half naked. And very quickly after we started dancing, she started kissing my neck again ... So I kissed her back and then threw her on my bed, this time I went down on her. And I ate that pussy. I ate the ever-loving-shit out of that pussy. Jesus christ was it so sweet and delicious. There's just something different about knowing that no dick has ever been inside of that. Hahaha. So after coming very close to making her cum, I pause and then guide her hand inside my pants. After she jerks me off for a minute I take my pants off and she asks if I have a condom. I tell her of course, and then put a condom on.

Then I enter her, very, very slowly. Just as I get the tip in, she moans and says it hurts too much. So I pull back and then try again, kissing her this time. And she says it hurts again. So finally I realize I have some lube I can use. After putting some lube on my dick and around her pussy, I slowly enter her again. It slides in much easier this time. And she says "That's more like it". Wow. She starts grinding on my dick and I begin to pound away. After enjoying her beautiful body, tight pussy for as long as I humanly could, I realize I have to cum so start jack-hammering her and she starts to moan really loudly. I cum deep in her, my condom almost overflowing. Then I pull out and start fingering her. First the G-spot and then focusing on her clit. After about a minute, I make her cum and I feel her squirt a tiny bit on my leg. Amazing.

A few minutes afterwards. She gets up, says she'd like to go to the hostel. So I dress back up, and then walk her back to her hostel. She gives me one last kiss before disappearing inside her hostel . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the beginning. Be on the lookout for Alchemist, hide your wife and hide your girlfriend, he is coming ;)

>