LR--  Breast Play with Ballerina from Street Stop

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
(See my journal entry for Wednesday, January 3rd, to read about the admittedly funny pick-up itself, the entry above this one: https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17525&p=89112#p89112)

Easily scheduled date with a beautiful thin blonde of ~30 years, who'd liked me straight off the bat from street cold approach. I set up the date at a café very near my mother's apartment (some two minutes walk through a park and pictorial 17th century block), where I'm currently staying alone and taking care of the cat while she is abroad.

I complimented and touched her quite a lot before even entering the café and while we ordered. After we sat down opposite (no good opportunities for sitting next to each other), the ways of touching were limited but I got in some when we were both leaning in for some more intimate points in the conversation, as well as holding her hand to compliment her perfect red nails. Conversation was good, and we practically had no awkward silences, because we both did our part well in asking questions. Since she kept asking I talked a bit more about myself than I use to with younger girls, though I focused on mentioning things we had in common and helping her relate, and sooner rather than later I steered the conversation back towards her. I didn't keep track of time, but we both only had tea, and when conversation had become familiar and warm and the tea was mostly drunk, I pulled; I estimate it as some 45 minutes - 1 hour.

For the pull I used that she had earlier mentioned how she enjoyed that Holly Golightly's cat in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is called Cat (she actually looks quite like Holly herself, and like Audrey Hepburn studied ballet through her childhood and teens). I asked if she had a cat, which made her ask me if I had one, enabling me to smoothly invite her home to meet him. We left and walked the short distance home without any transit angst.

At home, Sven the cat met us, and effortlessly seduced my girl like a natural. She was quite the cat-person, and got good kino and contact with my furry wingman immediately. I gave her some cat candy to give him to further make her comfortable and invest, while I put on a relaxing Jayhawks CD ("Rainy Day Music"; recommended!) and went to the bathroom. We each took a glass of water and went to sit down on the sofa, convinced to kiss her within Chase's "10 minute rule". Mistakenly I sat down a few centimeters too far away to kiss her, wherefore I went and grabbed some matches and asked her to light the candle, and then resettled at the right proximity. I inspected her ear rings and smelled her hair as we talked for a couple of minutes, before we kissed. Before long I lifted her up and set her down on my lap, which was a fun view and very relaxing for me. She got dominating sitting on me, and challenged me with "Do you often pick up girls on the street?", which I responded to with a standard "Only if they have hair like yours" and "Do you often go out to get picked up on the street?", to which she responded "Yes, sometimes... but I don't always respond as amiably as I did to you...). We kissed a lot, and I tried lots of different techniques, so we kept up the fun. I ordered her to take off her sweater, but she responded that she wouldn't do that "at your mother's place", and that she had "principles". I answered that as a philosopher I loved and lived for principles, and continued kissing her and touching her breasts underneath her sweater instead. After that I lifted her again and lay her down with me on top between her legs. This invigorated the kissing and I soon pulled her sweater and bra up enough to lay bare her beautiful small and very shapely breasts, at attacked them with my mouth. This made her laugh with pleasure and state approvingly that "you are very persuasive". I loved sucking her breasts and going up for air and kissing her. By way of fractionating my attention I got her whole body to squirm with desire for me to suck her nipples, and when I finally did so with greater force than ever before, taking her whole breast in my mouth, she starting groaning and arching her back. At this time I grabbed her butt with my hand and pulled our bodies together hard, moving my hand towards her pussy. She loved it and soon said that she would have to go now, or else she "would have to break her principles". I asked her if she wanted to play Patience instead, to which she laughingly responded that she'd prefer Yatzy. I kept up the attack more than ever but she still wouldn't allow me pulling off her sweater, and now started putting one feet on the ground, signaling that she wanted to leave. I kept lifting her leg back up around me. Eventually I realized the current strategy wouldn't work, and decided to try a final fractionization to see if she was bluffing. I got up, went to the other side of the sofa, grabbed a blanket and said I was going to sleep. She immediately came over and continued kissing me, but not extraordinarily engaged. Quoth she: "You probably think I'm horrible now". Me: "How could anyone possible think that YOU are horrible?". We continued some kissing and bantering, after which she went to the hallway, and I hung out with Sven instead. When she had refused to take off her sweater, I had taken off my own instead to maximize skin-contact, so I said goodbye to her with bare upper body. She kissed me but I pulled away for her second kiss to tease her, which made her sour, but I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek, which made for a sweet goodbye. The whole date clocked in at 1h 45min.

All in all, I had a wonderful time, the LMR notwithstanding. I'm a virgin and last time I sucked a girls breasts was during summer, so I enjoyed tasting that again. The woman is a stunner, a real fashion model body, in the old sense, when they were thin but shapely, like said Hepburn, and facial lines to turn you into an art student.

Now I'm dying to know what you more experienced Lotharios have to say about what you would have done to fuck her, so please write and inspire me for next time. I have another cutie scheduled for Wednesday, so I better reload quickly!

Alcman.

(My first LR, and I found the prefixes ambivalent. LR-- is described as "a lay report in which a handjob or non-aforementioned form [i.e. oral sex] of foreplay occurred", and I chose it since mouth to breast might not be considered oral sex. Please enlighten me if I classified it wrongly!)

Lucifer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Very nice!

Good work applying the 10-minute kiss rule. And great job getting up and then sitting back down closer to her the 2nd time. I've had to do this exact thing before when I've sat too far away initially! haha. You don't wanna awkwardly "scootch" over.

Even though you didn't bang her, I find these kind of outings awesome for confidence and making you feel like you're making progress, especially with a stunning girl! I always consider it a "small victory" when you get to play with some nice new boobs. (That's often the as far as many conservative girls will go on a 1st date).

Sometimes girls really wanna stick to their principles, I've had several girls in this situation who simply will not put out. The tricks I usually try are ones you already tried; the 'false takeaway', and well as persistence. If that doesn't work, you can try:

TACTICS TUESDAYS: TELL HER THE DEAL, WITH AN ASTERISK
https://www.girlschase.com/content/tacti ... l-asterisk

Good luck!

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks, Lucifer!

Even though you didn't bang her

Eventually I did, last Wednesday, so this essentially turns into a LR with a long foreplay! She sms:ed me two weeks after the events in this report, came over to my place and took my virginity.

>