LR  LR Monday Night Football

Dallas

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey All,

So this past Monday night, I was traveling and stayed in an airbnb in a city I had never been to before. I got to the airbnb pretty early, so I decided to walk around and explore the city a bit.

During the afternoon, I stumbled upon a Kava Bar and hung out there for a few hours. The barista took an interest in me because I had never had Kava before- she wanted to get me "muddy". (apparently muddy is when you get very buzzed from Kava.) She was super cute and we flirted a bit, but her husband showed up after I had been there for a bit and stayed the rest of the time I was there.

Anyway she got me pretty "muddy" and told me that I should get a Delta-8 drink for the road (Delta-8 is a legal form of THC in some American states, it's about half as strong as regular weed). So I got the drink, sipped on it casually while I did some writing, then left when I finished it. Many cute hippy girls came and went while I was there, but I didn't approach any.

After leaving, I decided to walk around and find a sports bar to watch Monday Night Football at. After probably 30 minutes of meandering around, I found a decent looking place. I I picked a prominent spot at the bar and ordered food. By the time my food arrived, I realized that I was pretty fucking stoned.

I have had Delta-8 in the past and it had never done much to me, but for some reason this Delta-8 drink had me stoned off my ass. At one point, I realized that I had missed almost a quarter of the game without even realizing it. When I looked down from the TV, I saw that the bar was now completely packed (it had been fairly empty when I walked in). I saw that there were two groups of girls sitting next to me- 3 older women to my left and 2 younger girls to my right.

I opened the cute girl to my right when she made a comment about the game to her friend. We chit chatted for 2 minutes or so, but their body language was pretty closed off and neither girl in the set seemed to be hooking. I decided to let the conversation lull and took my attention back to the TV.

The second I looked back up at the TV, the older woman on my left bumped into me in a very obvious way. The second she bumped into me, she put both her hands on me, turned her body fully towards me, and told me how sorry she was for bumping into me. It was very obvious that she wanted me to talk to her, so we chatted for a few minutes. She had a nice body and was well-dressed, but was much older than me.

Anyway we end up talking for 15-20 minutes. I didn't move her or ask for compliance because I wasn't really trying to go for her. But every time I let the conversation lull she would get closer to me and start it up again, so I decided to go along with it.

After about 30 minutes, the two friends she was with asked her to go to the bathroom with them. As they are walking, I saw that the girl who likes me has a tiny waist and a huge ass, so I decided that I would go for it if she came back. When they left, I turned and saw that the two younger girls on my other side had left. Since I didn't have any other leads and I was still feeling pretty high, I decided to chill and see how things played out.

So after probably 2 minutes, the girls come back from the bathroom. The 2 friends are leaving and the girl who likes me is staying. The friends are going to uber back to their place and they leave my girl with the keys to their car.

So she sits down, I get us a tequila shot, and she starts asking me a bunch of personal questions. She keeps asking me how old I am and I dodged for a while, but eventually I joked and said that I was 16 and she should babysit me. After she was finished laughing, I told her that I'm 28. She said "Oh my god. I can't believe I'm doing this." And I just smiled and gave her a hug. Don't know if this was the right thing to do, but I was still pretty high and couldn't think of anything to say.

Then she asked if I was staying nearby and I told her she could drive me to my Airbnb. She paused for a few seconds then she said "Ok let's go."

So we get back to the Airbnb. I get out of the car and she still sitting in the driver's seat looking at me. Apparently she wanted a formal invite inside lol, so I invited her and she came in.

We spend the next 3 hours fucking, going several rounds, no resistance. She asks me a few times if her age bothers me and I keep telling her that it doesn't. She geniunely had an amazing body- most girls my age would be jealous. If I had only seen her body and not her face, I would have guessed that she was 25.

She tells me that she felt like she had to be obvious at the bar because I hadn't noticed her when she first sat down next to me. Apparently she had been to 2 other bars that day and hadn't seen any guys that she liked, so she pretty much decided that she wanted me the second she walked into the bar I was at. Then she tells me that if a group of girls is near me at a bar, the girl closest to me probably likes me. This makes me wish that I had tried harder with the 2 younger girls that had been sitting next to me when I started talking to her. I think she thinks I'm a total moron when it comes to girls. I just let her think that, I didn't want to make myself sound like a player.

As she's leaving, she asked me for my phone number, which I thought was weird since she knew I was leaving town the next day. She told me that she hopes I would come back to town sometime because she doesn't like doing one night stands. She had gotten divorced 4 years ago and apparently I was the second guy she had slept with since then. The first guy had broken things off with her the week before so I was her rebound guy.

Overall, I would say that the main take away from this is sometimes you can get an easy layup just by showing up. I have plenty of friends who never get laid, but just sit at home complaining about it while they swipe on dating apps. I literally just sat at a bar while I was stoned and a girl came up to me and decided she wanted me. All I did was invite her home when she gave me an escalation window and passed a shit test about our age difference.

My one question: does anybody have advice for when a girl plants herself near you, you open, and then she doesn't seem that interested? I know that sometimes girls will just happen to put themselves near you without being interested in you, but I'd like a socially savvy way to plow forward with them if they don't hook at first.

Thanks,
Dallas

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
is sometimes you can get an easy layup just by showing up. I have plenty of friends who never get laid, but just sit at home complaining about it while they swipe on dating apps. I literally just sat at a bar
It happens a lot more than people think - there are always girls looking, you just need to have reasonable fundamentals AND, which most guys can't do at all, is recognize when a girl is interested.

does anybody have advice for when a girl plants herself near you, you open, and then she doesn't seem that interested?
Lots of girls are just as "shy" as guys in being forward about wanting you. Probably due to her not thinking she is good enough for you or that you are too "high value" for her to pull. In my experience her demeanor will give you a reliable clue, she will hold her frame and face to you slightly longer than if she just replied to a question out of courtesy before returning to her friends conversation. I usually give it a couple of fairly "open" questions so that she can engage for longer if she wants to. This gives me a clue as to weather she is interested or just being polite. Follow this with a compliance test, and you will usually get your answer. If she's not interested, like you, I don't waste my time and move on.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Gentlemen, THIS is what I mean when i say "Don't say WHOA in a horse race."

Dallas, Enjoy the fact that your fundamentals were good enough to carry you through despite being stoned. Which in itself may have kept you from over thinking it.

I've always said the best way to have successful approaches is to recognize when a woman is interested...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
when a girl ask you the age first you dodge playfully, like you did was fine with the role play, i personally use 69, in a sexy flirty voice.... then if she insist i say "Guess" so i have her guess if she guess, if she guess you say how do you know, oh man you must be psychich, then no i am _____ a cool neutral age or your age.... (just to expand to flirt),,, The baby sitting angle was not bad you should have expanded with "tuck me in bed" "or shower me" etc... my point is to expand with sexy role play...

- with the age also use pre selection and again expand...- Age is just number i dated girls more older than you and more younger that you , no difference what matter is intimacy, connection and sexual chemistry everything else is irrelevant, but if is a problem to you then i understand, i don't want you to do anything you are not comfortable with and i don't want to sell you on a connection....

- if you open and she didn't seem that interested could be many things sometimes nothing to do with you for example, the timing of the opener was off, you open to direct or uncalibrated, or you during the open realized she was not interested (sometimes the opener is a way to buy time to gauge interest).... or you can do hit and run opener, open if not there display attractive traits around her re-open later... Most of the time if i open correctly and is not there i just move on, thought you being "stoned" is a turn off to a lot of women right of the back....

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My one question: does anybody have advice for when a girl plants herself near you, you open, and then she doesn't seem that interested? I know that sometimes girls will just happen to put themselves near you without being interested in you, but I'd like a socially savvy way to plow forward with them if they don't hook at first.

Value ASS-essing. :)

Meaning: Gauging your value, gauging society, see whether she can get you to invest more. All this unconscious for many females.

But There is many reasons. Can be she was not interested. But because you didn't open her, she needs to flex wAhmen emPOWAHment to the society.

It happens. Females in its natural state is Control.

Female = Compartmentalize.

But hey, you got the lay. I assume you talk about the same girl.

z@c+

Dallas

Space Monkey
space monkey
Derek- That's a good tip about asking a few more open questions before I give up and move on, will try that next time. I usually either get stuck on the topic of my opener or give up way too quickly.

Skills- I like that 69 line, will definitely steal that one next time haha. I think that I'm not usually very flirty with my words. I'm very touchy, but don't usually flirty verbally. So thanks, I will try to incorporate that style into my own and see how that goes.

>