LR-  LR-: Sexy Photos Girl

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

So this is a follow up to my FR on the sexy photos girl a few weeks back. After she flaked on me a couple of times, I sent her a ball in your court text and received no reply and forgot about her. She texted me this morning asking, after my ball in court text, if I wanted to go on a hike today. I told her to tell me her address and what time worked for her and I'd pick her up. She asked if we could meet at the park and drive over together and I said sure. She said 1 o clock but I told her no let's do 2 because I have some errands to run. She said ok dope.

So I show up at the park around 2 and she's a bit late because she got caught up in talking with her dad on the phone who is out of state. But after a few minutes, she did show up and she brought her dog. We hugged and she got in the passenger seat. I gave her my camera to hold and we drove to the hiking trail we were going to hike. Dog in back.

So we start hiking and I'm occasionally taking photos of her and her dog on the path and after a little while we get to my preplanned seduction spot - an area a bit of the ways off of the path that is a bricked in wall area with walls on three sides. The walls are high enough to cover things but not fully covered that we'd be completely out of sight. Luckily, we were hiking when that trail was at its least busiest.

So we settle down by the wall and are talking back on forth on sex and how she's now running videos n stuff to guys online for money (when I met her, she was only considering doing it). I let her play with my camera a bit and she takes a ton of photos of her dog and a ton of my face. It was also getting pretty hot and so I sat her up on the wall, her back facing the sun. We share a joint and she loosens up a bit. We talk back and forth some more and are doing a lot of touching. Eventually, we get into a position where her legs are wrapped around my hips and my hands are resting on her thighs. Our bodies are also very close and during a pause, I go in and kiss her. She kisses back and we kiss a few more times before returning to the conversation. Then, the topic of her breasts comes up and I use it as an opportunity to touch her breasts and describe them to her. She gets visibly turned on and I kiss her neck and pull down her shirt and suck on her nipples a bit. I also brushed my hand along her vagina area outside of her pants and she's enjoying it. I run my hand down her body and rub her vagina outside her pants before moving in to her panties and rubbing there. She presses her body into me a couple times and grabs my dick through my pants. She brings up how her fans have been wanting to see her suck a dick in the mountains and after some more physical touch, she talks about how she wants to film herself sucking my dick.

So after talking some more (and some mess ups in conversation due to my being rusty), she eventually pulls my dick out and hands me the phone to video as she is sucking my dick. I massage her breasts a bit and talk to her dirty telling her how she must love my hard cock in her mouth and she says yes. She tries to deep throat it a few times, but after a while she stops to see the video. She gets a pretty good laugh in when the only thing I captured was her hair xD I tried to video it well but I couldn't see her phone's screen due to the glare and so I just aimed it toward her as she was sucking lol. Then we get back into a similar position we were before and I begin fingering her in her pussy, but she tells me I'm a bit too rough (so I'm going to have to get better at this) and, my plan being to finger her until my dick is inside her, pulls out my dick and pulls down her pants just enough to press my dick into her. She stops me and says "woah" and I say "yeah you're right, let me put on a condom". So I go to put the condom on and the dumb thing breaks (last I put one on they fit just fine!) So I had a backup (I always carry two on me) and get that one on (but it breaks towards the base, so I wasn't too worried). Now she's questioning whether or not she wants to fuck and I keep up the physical touch and fingering her and can tell she's into it, but then I'm having to reassure her that no one can see us and we move positions to a different part of the wall so we can't be seen as well. I had to reassure her a couple times.

Well now she's looking at my dick with the condom on and I say "what" teasingly and she says "wow you're all ready to go" and anyways, penetration did not happen. Stupid condoms. I told her at one point that I'll put it in once then put on the condom, but she brushed it off. Found out later she's not on birth control and is really trying hard to make sure she doesn't get preg. So yep.

So it's getting super hot and we run out of water (I didn't plan this enough) and so I give her my cammelback to drink water out of (after teaching her how to). At one point she goes on a complete tangent about how this other guy she knows that is "amazing in bed" wanted to join her online thing for a 50% of the cut and she was complaining about it and said how she wasn't sure about me completely yet (and I was trying to follow what she was saying so I'd know what to fix, but I honestly think she was just feeling high). I wasn't sure if she meant if I'd want money for her posting the video or what but it didn't make any sense (literally). She did bring up how it was weird how we met by walking and meeting that way, but she also brought up earlier in the hike how that was a good thing. So I just kind of ignored it (saying yeah, mhm, sure, etc. as she was talking) and we moved on. And so we walk a bit more before walking back to the car tired and hot and sweaty. I told her how if we would've kept walking, we would've come across a couple secluded lake areas (I totally just remembered at that moment) and she scolded me saying we should've kept walking! So we agree on next time. Back in the car, she sucks on the cammelback a bit more, in a sexual way and I bring up going for ice cream. She says that sounds good (good ol munchies) and we go for icecream.

At the icecream place, we are standing pretty close in line having lots of "incidental" touch and she's acting pretty girly and sweet around me. She thanks me for getting her ice cream and she gives me her ice cream to taste. She then asks for some of mine and I give her some. We shared a lot of icecream between us today.

So I take her back to the park because her roommate was making dinner and she wanted to get water for her dog. We've already seeded going frisbee golfing at a very close by short 9-hole course for the next time we go out. We hug and say our goodbyes and go our separate ways.

Multiple times throughout this day, she brought up how it sucks that I live with my parents and I am in 150% agreement. So I went home and showered and she text me asking if she left her phone charger in my car (which she did) so I said yep. She said "Damnnn" and about 10 min later "I'm kind of horny now (crying face)". I said "Lol well I just showered sooo sounds like you'll have to wait *tongue sticking out face* with no response. I honestly don't think I can go out again tonight without a fight with my parents and I honestly have no idea where I'd take her to get the lay (couldn't go frisbee golfing because it was already getting dark). So yes, she's going to have to wait. I also seeded car sex (I think, she was a bit high from the joint and I wasn't really sure if she heard me) so that might come in handy.

We also both agreed that my texting sucks and she pointed out parts of my texting that were weird to her. Anyways, all in all, it sucks balls that I didn't get a LR. She even brought a condom too. But at least things are moving forward a bit so there's forward progress.

For me, it was the first time I had a girl suck my dick (yeah I've had sex but had yet to get my dick sucked, go figure) and the first time I've escalated and planned for sex in an unusual place (on a hike). It was also the first time I've had a girl want to film us being sexual. So lots of firsts today! On the learning side, I need to practice taking a condom on and off smoothly without breaking stuff and I want to practice my physical escalation and I want to learn how to better pleasure women sexually so I am no longer told how rough I am.

Just lots of practice.

So that's that. We'll see how things go for the third date. I'm expecting her to text me to get her phone charger back (which of course she seeded without me realizing) and for us to go frisbee golfing together. The parking lot of that frisbee golf place is great for a car escalation to sex later at night because no one is around so that's my plan.

Thoughts? Things I could improve on or comments on my texts?

Thanks!

NBW

Last edited:

Chubadoo

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've got condom issues so I carry like 4 or 5 in my wallet ;) Basically my peepee goes soft with them so I try to hit the ladies raw for a bit so I get super rock hard before slipping a condom on.

Never had a condom break though. You should practise at home when jerking off on how to slip it on.

If you are to have car sex go to a very secluded area where you are free to get outside of the car and bang outdoors. My car's interior is real roomy and even then it's kinda uncomfortable so we usually take it outside.

Regarding the rough fingering part, I read on some GC article that fingering them with dry fingers is a no-go. Have her suck your fingers and get them real moist before you drill her with them

Last edited:

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Basically my peepee goes soft with them
That used to happen to me until I realised that condoms reduce the sensation and a man's dick need stimulation to always be increasing therefore if you are going to use a condom you need to keep sensations really light and lots of lube before putting condom on. After it's on need to be much firmer so that you get the sensations always increasing.

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've got condom issues so I carry like 4 or 5 in my wallet ;) Basically my peepee goes soft with them so I try to hit the ladies raw for a bit so I get super rock hard before slipping a condom on.

Never had a condom break though. You should practise at home when jerking off on how to slip it on.

If you are to have car sex go to a very secluded area where you are free to get outside of the car and bang outdoors. My car's interior is real roomy and even then it's kinda uncomfortable so we usually take it outside.

Regarding the rough fingering part, I read on some GC article that fingering them with dry fingers is a no-go. Have her suck your fingers and get them real moist before you drill her with them

Yeah I practiced a bit with one and got better at it.

You have a good point on the car sex - I'll have to take that into account when I take her out somewhere. I'll have to look around and find some good spots!

On the fingering, that's an interesting suggestion - I'll definitely have to start doing that! I plan on probably meeting with her later today so I'll post a follow up on this LR- if it goes any further.

Thanks!

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sadly no. Life is getting in the way.

The first attempt to meet up after this, she said she was free one evening and then she ended up getting called into work.

The second time she had her friend from her hometown visiting for a week (another girl). Then we had the holiday weekend where she had another friend visiting.

The third time she initiated to hang but had to work in the evening and forgot to text me when she got off. She apologized and I gave radio silence.

The fourth and most recent time, she was free that evening and weekend. But this time my schedule was busy with plans and then that weekend her roommate had a bad breakup with her bf so she cancelled our plans to meet that Saturday night to comfort her.

So Im going to set up for a fifth time this week. Will update this thread once we actually meet lol.

NBW

>