LR+  (LRx5) Spring Break Cancun

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey fellas, just got back from my trip in Cancun and let me tell you.... IT WAS FUCKING WILD. I've never experienced such a crazy party atmosphere in my life.

- Girls on top of the bars doing body shots with their tops off
- Girls flashing everyone in the pool
- Booty Shaking Contests
- DJ's spinning those FAT BEATZ all day
- And FUCKING PUSSY EVERYWHERE

The night just never ends in Cancun. People Fucking Party day and night. It just never ends. I had many great experiences, a few rough experiences and and overall.... the best time of my life. Just fucking wild. I went with a group of 10 people and all my boys that went got laid, so I was nice to see everyone getting it in.

I found this video on youtube from last year's spring break to give you a feeling of what it's like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xys7L4zy8oU

So, without further to do.. let me explain my reckless trip of fucking insanity.

Day 1 LR+

So the first day of insanity..... I was fucking dead tired when we got to the resort at Oasis Cancun. We had a very early flight, so I had to be at the airport early and I was running on legit zero sleep. I might of got one hour on the plane but that was about it.

We get to the resort at around 12 and the rooms aren't ready yet. We decide to start drinking, and drinking and drinking. Everyone is hammered within like an hour. It was fucked. Anyways, we then start exploring the resort and I approach 2 girls by the pool. Some Indian girl name Selina and some Asian broad. I talk to them briefly and I find out it's their last night. We just basically exchanged pleasantries and said we would see each other later at the nightclub on the resort.

After about exploring the resort for 2 hours, we (the group I came with) had back to the front desk to see if our rooms are ready. Our rooms are ready, so we all get our rooms, unpack and then go eat. I was rooming with of my boy's from high school who get's some pussy (could get a lot more if he improved his game). After we eat, I go back to the room to sleep because FUCK I was dead tired from having no sleep and I was already a bit drunk.

I nap till about 7 or 8 and then I go out to dinner with the group. We kill some food and then we start getting drunk at the main bar in the front of the resort. Everyone is out here pre-gaming. Like just over 100 drunk people trying to order drinks from this bar lol. So, we hit the bar on the resort called Coyote Loco (it's a country bar) and it's kind of bumping. Anyways, i'll skip to the fun now.

I walk out of the bar at around 11 or 11ish and I see one of my boy's with a group of girls. He sees me and yells to me to come join him. I head over there and introduce my self to these 4 girls that were from Quebec. I set my eye's on one but I can't remember her name, so we will call her FRENCH. We all start walking towards the beach, where this party was going on. My buddy is making out with one of the girls as were walking there and I'm talking to FRENCH. We get to this beach party, grab a drink at the bar and then my buddy sit's down with his girl on one of the "outdoor" beds that they had. I then grab FRENCH girl's hand and bring her to another bed to sit down.

I deep dive FRENCH GIRL for about 15-20 minutes and then when we finish our drinks, she asks me if I want to walk with her on the water. I agree and we continue talking and walking into the waves. FUCKING BEAUTIFUL VIEW BTW. This goes on for about 10 minutes and then I pull her back to my room. I invite her back to my room for some grey goose. She says she loves goose and she agrees.

We get back to my room, I pour some grey goose straight. We sit and talk for 5 minutes and I then go in for the kiss. We begin making out, I get on top of her, she starts grabbing for my dick. I put her hand in my pants and then proceed to take my clothes off. I take her clothes off. She tells me to put a condom on and I FUCKING START GOING TO TOWN ON HER. I FUCK HER PUSSY ASS ALL THE WAY FROM CANCUN TO QUEBEC.

So, I finish up with her, make her cum but I didn't cum myself. I didn't really care to to be honest. I then politely kick her out and we say good night to each other.

SO WHAT DO I DO NOW? Well, it's 130 and I decide to see if I can go pick up another girl.

I quickly freshen up and head out to the nightclub called Kinky's which is on the resort as well. I walk in the nightclub and I see the Indian girl Selina that I had met earlier in the day. She told me she was by herself and I decide to quickly pull her out of the club by asking her if she wants to go for a walk. I knew this girl was down because it was her last night and she was solo.

We go for a walk by the beach, and I deep dive her for about 15-20 minutes as were walking. I then drop the grey goose line

"Listen! Listen get out of here. I got some grey goose in my room we can drink. You wanna go drink some?"

She agrees and we head back to my room. I pour her a drink and then the bitch says to me

Her: Just to let you know I'm not DTF. Is that okay? (LMFAO bitch shut up you are DTF)
Me: haha ya that's okay. I don't care.
Her: haha alright.

I just go into kiss her, we start making out and then I put her drink down.

I get on top of her and start rubbing my hard cock on her pussy. I grab her hand and put in on my cock and then I put her hand in my pants. She starts tugging on my dick. I take my shirt, pants and underwear off. I am now naked and she is still clothed. I get to to take her panties off (gives me a tight grip on my hand) and she says to me..

Her: You know, were not having sex.
Me: haha ya that's fine. We don't have to do anything you don't want too.

(Note: I've seen this kind of last minute resistance to many times on the boards by other girls and I knew that I was overcoming this bullshit resistance lol. Just having the mindset that you know your going to fuck her and as long as you keep moving forward with escalation is usually what will get this done.)

I then proceed to take off her panties. I get them off and just about ready to fuck her and she says...

Her: I can't have sex with you. I'm still a virgin.
Me: And what difference does being a virgin mean?
Her: Well your just a random for me. I'd like my first time to be with someone that I know.
Me: Well, we both knew each very well now. I like you and I know you like me.
Her: No I don't know you..
Me: Yes you do. I met you early today and we just talked for like 30 minutes and you told about all the things you do.

(No response.. so I just turn up the AGGRESSIVE METER AND START MAKING OUT WITH HER HARD

She pulls her top down for me now and I start sucking on her MASSIVE TITS.

I then say..

Me: I just want to fuck you so bad right now. I want you to cum on my dick so badd right now.

She starts moaning and then says....

Her: Alright, fuck it. Do you have a condom?
Me: Yes I do, one second.

I grab the condom and the starts sucking my dick a bit and then says this bull shit lol

Her: I changed my mind. I don't want to do it anymore.
Me: Listen, were both here enjoying ourselves and I know your having a good time and I just really wanna fuck you until you cum.
Her: Okay fine.

BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! AND NOW I'M FUCKING THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!! LIKE NO TOMORROW. I BEND HER OVER FUCKING GIVE IT HER GOOD. I MAKE HER SUCK MY DICK AND LICK MY BALLS. FUCK I LOVE CANCUN.

Again, I didn't cum but I didn't care. I kinda had whiskey dick. So i just walk this girl to her room after I finish up with her. I head to the beach and just stare into the ocean and have a so called spiritual experience. Felt like I just did something awesome ;)

DAY 1 = Success. It was a great night. It was a first for many things. I was able to fuck 2 girls in a span of less than an hour. Secondly, I took a girl's virginity, which is the first time I've ever done that. Lastly, I overcame LMR, which is something I've been struggling with a lot lately.

Day 2

I don't remember much during the day but we went out that night to Palazzo. Palazzo is a fucking crazy night club and there was people everywhere. I've never been in such a crazy night club. They had like strippers dancing and shit, it was fucking nuts. We had bottle service and it was open bar. Some pretty G shit.

Anyways, me and my roomate were actually wheeling 2 girls that were friends. Our group ended up leaving, so we just chilled with these 2 girls for the night. My buddy was making out with his girl and then after about 45 minutes, we all head back to the resort.

So we get back to the resort and I kind of isolate my girl and my buddy is with his girl on his own. I invite my girl back to the room but she refuses?

Me: You wanna go have a drink back in my room? I got some grey goose.
Her: Oh you got grey goose? Ahh, I'm kind tired though. I think i'm just going to head to bed.
Me: Listen, just come back for 5-10 minutes. Will chill talk and have a drink.
(gives me resistance)

So, I persist a bit and after about 2-3 minutes after persisting I get her back to my room.

We get back into my room, I pour a drink and we sit on the bed and talk. She says to me she wants to grab breakfast with me and chill tomorrow. (I'm like wtf bitch?I what does that mean? I ain't trying to be your friend for the week. I'm trying to fuck you for the night). So after about 5 minutes of talking, she then says.....

Her: Okay, I'm gonna leave now. I'm getting kind of tired.
Me: Alright...

(I then go into kiss her)

SHE BACKS OFF. I'M LIKE FUCK.

Her: Ahh did you just try and kiss me?
Me: Yes I did
Her: Ahh i'm not that kind of girl. I'm very conservative.
Me: Really? Your conservative (I didn't fuck believe it)

Forget what was said but she ended up just getting up leaving the room. FUCK lmfao. Whatever, I went down to the sports bar later to grab a late night snack and I saw her in there. I was like are you kidding me? This girl is maybe a 7 at best and it's cancun? Like fucking NEXT. This was probably the most frustrating night of the week because I felt like I wasted my time on her. LIKE WHY DID U COME TO CANCUN BITCH? Oh well......

Let's move on

Day 3 LR

Well Day 3 was just a shitshow. I got really fucked up during the day with everyone in the pool. I was mingling around with everyone and doing shots. I had some girl that I probably could of banged but I didn't really care to at the moment (I figured I'd just see her later) I just ended up chilling with on my buddy's and one of the girl's that came with us.

Anyways.... 5 o clock hits and I'm super fucked and I head to the sports bar for some food to try and sober up. Anyways, I meet some cute girl (at least I think) in the bar and we hit it off instantly. I pull her back into my room in under 5 minutes. I see my roomate sleeping in his bed and I then pour this girl a drink of goose. And.... almost instantly we got at. No resistance just straight FUCKING. She was sucking my cock for like 20 minutes. I was going down on her. It was probably the best sex I had all trip. I then bust and we both pass out on my bed.

Kid me not.... I woke up 10 minutes later (head spinning) and yacked everywhere in the bathroom. I then went back to bed with this girl and we both passed out until about 10 PM. I wake up and she wakes up and we fuck again. Great sex again. We then get dressed and I walk her back to the room. Now that I am coherent, I got a good look at her and SHE WAS THE HOTTEST GIRL I'VE EVER BANGED. I was DAM......BITCH. I don't know you were that fucking hot. She had a big ass, big tits and a very cute face. Great bod too! Fucking awesome slay!

I walk her back to her room and I meet her roomates. Her roomates were cute but they were freaking out. They thought Savannah (girl I banged) got kidnapped. I was laughing my head off. Anyways, the roomates were looking for it too, they were asking if I had any cute friends and shit to hook up with.. i tried hookin one up with my buddy but I don't know what happened. They were complaining that all the guys there were 6's lol...

Anyways, Savannah wanted me to go out with her to Senior Frogs, but I was chilling for the night. I was so fucking tired. We both got changed and chilled at the bar and then I said goodbye to her once she left. On to the NEXT haha. She was great though!

So later that night I just chilled with a few buddys, while some of the group went out to Mandela Beach after party. I actually ended up regretting not going to the after party because I heard it was fucking nuts this club. They had like a swimming pool, jazuccis and shit in the clubs. And all my boys were wheeling. It sounded really Dope.

Day 4 LR

Another fucking day of getting drunk and partying. Lol the day party was fucking Insane at this resort. Best fucking party i've ever been too. Anyways, me and one of my boys actually sobered up and we started getting really aggressive. We'd just go up to girls and ask for threesomes and shit. We ended up meeting 2 girls and I took one and he took the other. However, things got really weird with this girl.

She was really drunk when I was talking to her and she kept saying I was beautiful. I tried to pull her back to the room a few times but she was just walk away and then smile at me. I took this as her being really drunk. Anyways, we ended up making out right by one of the beach bars and I continued to try pull her back. She then says

Her: Oh your just gonna rape me.. aren't you?
Me: Oh ya you like that kind of stuff huh?
Her: Maybe ;)

I then grab her hand very hard and start pulling her back to the room. She was hesitant at first but eventually she came with me and we got back to my room.

Once again, we get to my room and this girl is being weird again. She walks out to my balcony and then we start making out. She just chills and keeps walking in and out of my room. I keep trying to fuck her but then eventually she walks out of room completely and she tries to pull me with her.

Me: Ahhh nooo. I'm not leaving this room
Her: Just come
Me: Ahhh noo, you can go, i'm just staying here.

She comes back in now and then heads back outside. Sit down and says to me.

Her: Is that all you wanna do is fuck me?
Me: Honestly, the only thing on my mind right now is fucking you. I can't really say that I want to do anything else.
Her: Mhmmm..

She get's up. We makeout again. I pick her up and then throw her on the bed. I get naked and and she pulls her bathing suit bottoms off. She sucks my dick quickly and then we bang for a while. We both pass out for like an hour and then I kick her out and walk her back to my room. I meet her roomates, which I actually ended up fucking one of the girl's roomates later in the trip but i'll get into that later.

Later that night, I went out on the resort to Coytoe Loco and start wheeling a bit. I met some girl that was from Quebec that seemed so down but I couldn't understand her french. She spoke very little english so it was hard to communicate. I was ready to pull her and I should of but then she went to the washroom (didn't move quick enough). I then left the club and came back a half hour later and she was making out with some dude and left with him. I was like fuck me.... I knew it. That could of been me. Mistake on my part... Oh well.. fucking french. I wish I could speak it but I only speak english and some italian. Honestly, if you spoke Spanish and were there you would probably clean house. Aside from their being a lot of Canadians there, their were plenty of people from South America and a lot of locals.

Day 5

This day was pretty much a recovery day. I did have a girl that I was wheeling earlier in the day but I ran into some issues that required me to put in a little more effort that I would liked. I met a girl in the pool, we were both flirting hard and then I tried pulling her back to my room a few times but she refused to come because she said had a boyfriend. She said to me that she would 100% fuck me if she didn't have a boyfriend. Her boyfriend wasn't even there and I persisted a few times on trying to get her back with saying things like "i'm not trying to replace your boyfriend", "it will be a secret between the two of us. No one will know". Funny thing is she admitted to me that she had cheated on one her boyfriends before, so in my mind I know she was down, I just need to work the situation a bit different. But I ended up just getting her room # and peaced on her. Nothing came out of it though.

Anyways, I was so drained from the last four night, that I just chilled with 2 of my dudes all night and we smoked a lot of weed. Did some dip and cut ourselves off from drinking. It was a nice relaxing. BTW it was so easy to get drugs, fucking everyone sells shit their. Not hard to get anything you want.

Day 6 LR

The weather was kind of shitty this day but I ended up getting fucked up again during the day. I end up seeing the roomates from the girl that I fucked earlier from Day 4 and they come up to me and start flirting with me. Becca which was the one I end up fucking is hitting on me hard. She is touching my waist and my body. She is saying stuff like, I love your muscles, your hair and height. This girl actually ended up going to my school, which was kind of funny. Anyways, I had a feeling this was in the bag but it wasn't so much.

It starts pouring rain outside and then I grab her and tell her let's go back to my room, I got some grey goose. We head back to my room. She gave me slight resistance, saying she can't leave her friend but I easily overcame that just by saying her friend is fine. We get back to my room, I pour her a drink and we start making out instantly. I put her hand on my dick and she starts tugging on me. I rip my clothes off and then I take her bottoms off and starting finger banging her.

HERE IS WHERE THINGS GET INTERESTING...

I GET THE SAME RESISTANCE AS MY PREVIOUS LR- WITH THE GIRL FROM THE BAPTISM

(Keep in mind people, I am constantly escalating on her physically)

Her: Oh I can't fuck you, you fucked my friend.
Me: What does that matter? Your friend is with another guy right now.
Her: Oh cuz she will care if I fuck you or not.
Me: Oh cares. She obvs doesn't care if she is with other dudes.
Her: Ohh I just can't...
Me: Listen what difference does it make? We've gone this far already. Wouldn't your friend being pissed since we've gone this far already? What does it matter if we go all the way now?
Her: Oh cuz it will matter to her. You are so persusaive. I'm shaking..
Me: I just want to fuck you until you cum.
Her: Ahhh stoppppp. Your making me shake!

SO what do I do? Well I do what everyone said I should of done last time. JUST STICK MY DICK IN HER.

Well, I did that and gave her a some pumps but she quickly pushed me off and said stop. Well fuck me eh... She didn't say it in a serious tone though but still. She then mentions to me that I don't even have a condom on and that we can't do it again. It was getting annoying.

I got off her and stopped completely.

She then says to me..

Her: Well I partially can't fuck you cuz of my friend.
Me: Partially? What do you mean
Her: I don't want to be a slut
Me: your not a slut. i think your a great girl. I think were just both enjoying ourselves here.
Her: kk, I'm gonna go We can hook up later or we go back to school.
Me: That won't happen. We will probably never see each other after this. I'm only here for one more day.
Her: Well you can match me on tinder and i'll invite you over.
Me: Ah well ya, but I don't have tinder.
Her: Well, if it's meant to be it's meant to be.

She then get up and we start making out again. I tell her stuff like I wanna make you cum and I want you you to cum on my dick.

She then starts shaking again and then gives me some dome. She starts sucking on my dick and tugging on it.

And then this continued on for a few minutes and then she basically just left. I just said fuck it at that point. SEE YA NEVER BITCH!

I don't know if I should count this as a lay? or LR-? But I considered it a lay since I gave her a few pumps inside? Whatever..

Anyways, later that night I ended up going out to Palazzo again and wouldn't ya know it.... I had a booth right next to both of these girls. Becca instantly comes over to me and tells me that she told her best friend that we didn't hook up at all... Funny thing is though the best friend that I fucked comes up to me later in the night and says "YOU RAILED MY FRIEND!" WHY? i JUST SAID "ya so...haha". and then I ended up making out with her. Bitch was still so down lmfao.

Day 7

Nothing crazy happened this day. Wasted my night trying to pick up these french girls that we had met earlier in the week and things unfortunately didn't work out.

Well the next morning, we had to get up early for our bus to the airport and I was yacking everywhere. I ended up getting food poisoning and I'm still kind of sick at the moment. I got back Friday night after our flight got delayed like 5 hours.... Friday was probably one of the worst days of my life... lol

In the end, fucking Cancun was insane! BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE. Couldn't have asked for a better time. All of my boys got laid at least once or twice, which was great! So, I was happy for all of them. In my opinion, i'd recommend everyone in their late teens to early thirty's to experience Cancun spring break once. It's a fucking great party if your into partying. Also, it can be a very rewarding experience for guys that have been practicing game for quite some time now because you will easily clean up there. The only thing that will take a tool on you is all the partying and drinking but the FUCKING never stops ;)

I'll probably be heading back next year but I plan on hitting the American spring break. I was told it's double the fun ;)

All the best!

Stay reckless and keep on slaying!

- Rdawg

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: LR+(LRx5): Spring Break Cancun

Yooo!! This was sick bro :D

I wanna save up for a trip like this; also I like that you included the fuck ups and the wins together.

I kind of think about moving to a big city like new york or something and having it be like this numbers wise (so you can fuck a new random girl you don't have to see twice any day you want to).

Soon ;)

keep slaying

-Gem

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Hahahahaahahahaahah, fuck yes, dawg. Fucking great. All of this just shows you the inner slut that lives in every girl, waiting to be unleashed. Never be fooled!

RDawg said:
Her: Oh your just gonna rape me.. aren't you?
Me: Oh ya you like that kind of stuff huh?
Her: Maybe ;)

Had me dying, bro. Perfect response.

The rest of the LRs were perfect. Also, conservative Day 2 honie wanted you to close her faster. After you persisted and finally got her to your room, you should have immediately escalated. Even a few minutes of delay made her rethink her decision - you understood that bitches move fast as hell when on spring break, but you gotta keep that in mind for every sequence of the pull. Almost guarantee that if you had just slammed her against the wall after getting to your room you could have railed her. Nonetheless,you did great.

RDawg said:
Her: Is that all you wanna do is fuck me?
Me: Honestly, the only thing on my mind right now is fucking you. I can't really say that I want to do anything else.
Her: Mhmmm..

This is gold. Own that shit.

Really really good stuff, Rdawg. You're improving quickly. Now this is where it gets fun - apply that game you ran there to the rest of your interactions. You should act and treat women like the dirty little sluts they really are and I guarantee that you can fuck them as easily in social circle as you can on spring break.

I plan on working as a Spring Break staff member next Spring when I don't have any real job. It's like a 4 week commitment, you make good money, and you are an authority figure for a spring break. Shit just sounds nuts to me; let me know what place you end up deciding on in America. Chances are I might work there.

- Hector

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Rdawg this was fucking amazing, I was smiling like a giddy school girl. Good shit bro
Also anatman that spring break staff shit, how do you do that?

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Hey dude,

Awesome LR! It seems so simple the way you describe it.

Lately I've been struggling with Frat party/mixer game. I live in the frat house and girls are attracted to me bu I keep shooting myself in the foot...

Next time I will try what you've done in this and have success next weekend.

Seer

Space Monkey
space monkey

Now that's a place everyone should visit! At least non-super conservative people. You rocked that trip, nicely done, RDawg.

-Seer

BrownHole

Space Monkey
space monkey

Wow nice post man! I'm interested in what your openers were for the girls you met at the bar & by the pool an everywhere really.

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Bro...I'm going to Panama City Beach in a few days.

Let's talk about this in PM or here.

I want to kill it.

Should I approach every single girl with the full intention of let's go bang right now, or in a crazy wild party mood??

I got one chance and I wanna milk it for all its worth.

All help is appreciated

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey

This is wild. Great work. Your persistence and overall sexual vibe were perfect. Vacation type environments are great because you can let loose and game without worrying about reputation. I am also going to PCB in a few days and am hoping to pull shit similar to this.

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Gem

Glad you enjoyed the report brother! Haven't heard from ya in a while! Hope you got that tinder game figured out!

New York would be sick man. I was just talking with a buddy of mine today and we were thinking of possibly planning a trip their soon ;)

- Rdawg

Anatman

OHhhh all of them thirsty little girls ;)

Glad you enjoyed the reports brother and thanks for the feedback on conservative girl day 2. I was confused myself with what happened there and I posted that scenario for the fact that someone could chime in and show me where I might of fucked up ;)

I can't wait for the fun to begin ;). My confidence is through the roof right now and I know it's time to take a big rip through social circle and just slay everything ;)

Dam man that's awesome. Ya I met some people in Cancun that were part of some Spring Break staff and they were getting paid to be there, which I thought was pretty epic. I'll definitely let you know what I plan on doing once I figure things out!

Rdawg

Raqimus

Thanks brother! Glad you enjoyed it ;)

CollegeJunior

Thanks brother!

It can be that simple as long as you keep things simple ;)

Just get Reckless brother! Treat all those girls like they want your dick in and out of their pussies. I hope you have a good weekend ;)

Rdawg

Seer

Thanks! Couldn't agree more brother! I think everyone that is looking to party should experience it at least once ;)

Rdawg

BrownHole

Thanks brother!

Ya to answer your questions about the openers that I used. I was using all kinds of openers, whether it was direct, indirect, indirect direct. Whether it was at the pool or bar didn't matter.

Most of the time I was going Indirect with "how's it going?" or like "Canada?" and then high five or some shit. I think indirect direct was my favorite though. I used the opener "How's it going?" blah blah "Your cute I just had to come say hi" on Lay 2 and Lay 3. Did a bit of direct as well where I was going up to girls and asking for threesomes but that was just reckless lol.

fp2k14

Ya bro i'd love to help ya out! To answer your question. It depends. If there is a girl you want to FUCK, then yes you should approach with every intention of let's go bang right now. In my opinion, you shouldn't spend anymore then 20-30 minutes on any girl in a place like Cancun where I went. I approached some girls where I was iffy on banging so I kind of opened them in a party mood where I would "cheers" or "high five" them or something. Didn't necessarily have the intentions of fucking them but just wanted to show that I was a "party guy" and having a good time. At the end of the day brother, just get fucking reckless and do whatever you want ;)

If you any other questions, just PM me! If not, enjoy you vacation and slay ;)

Rdawg

JackFour

Thanks brother! Vacations bring out the best in everyone ;)

Enjoy your vacation and I hope you do pull something similar to this!

Rdawg

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human

Awesome.

Yeah, like Anatman I kinda got the feeling the one that got away was a missed window, hard to see where it occurred with limited info but maybe u can?

I think you should edit your post to say if you're in your late teens to LATE thirties you should get down to Spring Break... hehehe, see you there. This kind of thing where your momentum and mindset just builds and builds throughout the week sounds like totally my scene. It really sounds like you were in the moment.

;)

-Ray

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Way to just smash it out of the park, brother! If that's one thing I miss about America, it's this Spring Break trip to Cancun (the other one is Greek life; kinda sad that's just an American thing, but I digress...)

Great report, man.

~Nick

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

greenjade816 said:
it was a nice read! good job with the lays

Thanks Brother, glad you enjoyed the read!

- Rdawg

ray_zorse said:
Awesome.

Yeah, like Anatman I kinda got the feeling the one that got away was a missed window, hard to see where it occurred with limited info but maybe u can?

I think you should edit your post to say if you're in your late teens to LATE thirties you should get down to Spring Break... hehehe, see you there. This kind of thing where your momentum and mindset just builds and builds throughout the week sounds like totally my scene. It really sounds like you were in the moment.

;)

-Ray

Yes, a missed window indeed. I think I know where it might of happened. I did see that girl a few more times throughout the week and I felt she may have given me another window or two but I was done working on her after that night.

Indeed! Fucking everyone should hit Cancun lol, especially you Ray!

EDIT: Everyone in their early teens to LATE thirties should definitely hit Cancun Spring Break at least once!

- Rdawg

PrettyDecent said:
Way to just smash it out of the park, brother! If that's one thing I miss about America, it's this Spring Break trip to Cancun (the other one is Greek life; kinda sad that's just an American thing, but I digress...)

Great report, man.

~Nick

Thanks Nick, always appreciate the positive feedback ;)

Greek life? Never heard of that one before. You got to tell me about that lol!

- Rdawg

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

What a wild report. This is wonderful stuff, RDawg.

Props on Savannah. This is one of the advantages of gaming drunk, to my mind; I wouldn't recommend it for newer guys who aren't gaming sharp on autopilot yet / don't have great escalation intuition yet, as it forces you on autopilot and really ups the randomness in how your night will go, but you'll sometimes pull off things you normally couldn't, wouldn't, or it wouldn't even occur to you to try, and after that it's like you broke through a wall; suddenly girls who look like her are no longer so hard to get, or pickups of the sort you pulled off seem fairly straightforward.

With Becca, my preferred message for the "just put your dick in her" approach is:

• Plunge it in
  • Pump her HARD, PASSIONATELY maybe 5 or 6 times, as passionately as you can
  • Then, full stop, look her dead in the eyes, smile as sexy as you can, and say: "Should I stop? Or do you want more?"

The aim is whipping yourself up into a lustful, passionate frenzy and transferring that emotion to her with your grabbing her, thrusting into her, kissing her / biting her, etc. the first few pumps.

And then you do a mini takeaway by pausing and asking her if you should continue or take it away completely. If you've successfully transferred the emotion to her, she's not going to let you pull out.

(note for anyone new tuning in: RDawg has been doing this for a while and he's reading this girl's nonverbal signals on whether to proceed or not. This is advanced tech - not for newbies, unless you want to get slapped with rape accusations due to misreading cues)

You're killing it man. I actually haven't done Cancun since I was maybe 16 or so, with family. Never got to see the party side of it. I wasn't sure if it was still wild anymore or if it had toned down (seems like party places only have a limited life time - eventually the area gentrifies, too many old people trying to relive their youths start coming, and the young people looking to party hard without moms and toddlers around head elsewhere), but it sounds like it's still right up there with Koh Phangan, party-wise. Having a string of days like this for me in 2009 was a complete game changer; once you've picked up several days in a row, or a couple of girls in a single night, the world is never the same ;)

Chase

Ezio

Space Monkey
space monkey

Firstly, i congrulate you for all you did! IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME MAN! INSPIRING!

My questions: How much did the trip cost to you personally? How much money does one need to go there? How much have you spent?

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Chase

Thank you for your kind words Chase! You're truly an inspiration and I would not be experiencing the success I am today without you.

Also, thank you for clarifying that escalation process with Becca.

You're killing it man. I actually haven't done Cancun since I was maybe 16 or so, with family. Never got to see the party side of it. I wasn't sure if it was still wild anymore or if it had toned down (seems like party places only have a limited life time - eventually the area gentrifies, too many old people trying to relive their youths start coming, and the young people looking to party hard without moms and toddlers around head elsewhere), but it sounds like it's still right up there with Koh Phangan, party-wise. Having a string of days like this for me in 2009 was a complete game changer; once you've picked up several days in a row, or a couple of girls in a single night, the world is never the same ;)

Cancun is still wild and it's even more wild right now in the month of March. Also, I've honestly never heard of Koh Phangan until you mentioned it here on the site a few times. I looked it up a bit and it looks WILD. I'll have to plan a trip their soon and experience another reckless time of partying ;)

the world is never the same ;)

I second that ;)

Rdawg

Ezio

Thank you brother! Much appreciated! I'm honored I could be of inspiration to you!

My questions: How much did the trip cost to you personally? How much money does one need to go there? How much have you spent?

The trip cost roughly 1300 for the week. That's flight, transportation to and from the airport, food, alcohol, and room for the week (It's an all inclusive resort). Also, I spent about 250-300 just going out to night clubs, buying water, some additional alcohol and food, gifts, etc. So ya, your looking at about 1500 minimum for a trip like that. It can be a little pricey but it's definitely worth it for the experience ;)

Rdawg

>