Lucian's Newbie Assignment

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I’ve tried the newbie assignment awhile back or at least I did a very relaxed version of it and at my own pace. Didn’t follow it through unfortunately. Up to this point, I’ve approached about 7 girls. Only 2 of them went further than an opener into some light conversations but when I closed I was rejected. The rest were short interactions where I threw in a compliment opener: “I like your style” or “I just wanna say that you look cute”, smiled and walked away. Recently I went out to this college town and tried cold approaching. But I fumbled and missed out on 6 fucking opportunities. That’s when I slapped myself, mentally of course, and thought “okay I need to discipline myself and have a steady goal. I need to let go of my ego and properly do the newbie assignment that Chase (and other tribal elders?) put a lot of work into making”. So let’s start from the first day again.

Day 1 Observation -

Local Downtown: 15min drive, big attraction site for my city. There’s a small mall inside and a number of bigger stores outside. A big chain of restaurants & bars. The weekends are the busiest times with a plethora of hot girls. During the weekdays it’s less busy but still workable. However, I don’t know if I wanna spend some parking money for that low turnout rate. The types of girls that come here are the hipster types and the IG model wannabes.

Mall: 30min drive, one of the popular malls in the state. Huge, in addition to the stores inside there are a bunch of stores and venues outside/next to the mall. Hot attraction spot for the hottest types of girls. Even during the weekdays you can find a decent amount of traffic.

College Town: 30min drive, college town of my state’s university. This is a new spot I’ve been testing out. Definitely liking it despite there not being a whole lot. Some food places and some bars. Don’t matter, the college girls are there and that’s my target age range (I’m 21 for ref.) with sorority dorms a few minutes away. Hitting this spot for nightgame.

NB Shopping District: 20min drive, I’ve actually been here once with my friends for dinner. During that time, we had to wait for an open table, so we took some time to walk around and enjoy the site. And I got the chance to witness a great turnout of attractive girls however, I didn't notice any lone girls. Many were with a family or group of friends. But I’ll still give it a shot. Lots of big stores around here and good restaurants. Hot place for weekend nights and such.

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 2 Posture & Day 3 Eye Contact - 6/17/2021

So I wanted to put these two assignments together on the same day. Figured I could kill two birds with one stone. Some few notes about these two that I had made in the past when I was doing a relaxed version of the newbie assignment:

Posture: I’ve seen this posture before in action, funny enough there was this guy in college who walked like this and he was about 5’2. Despite it looking kinda odd for his small frame, that posture didn’t make him look like a pushover. My only question is do you sway left and right when you’re walking like this? Because my body feels inclined to naturally do that otherwise I would be walking stiff like a penguin. However, I feel like if you sway left and right, it gives a “I’m a tough guy, get the fuck away” vibe. I’ve seen this tall 6’2 guy walking like this with his chest up and swaying and everyone just got the fuck away. I don’t want that same vibe. But will test it out with some slight swaying, just barely enough to not be stiff.

Eye-contact: The first time I went out to do the eye-contact assignment, it was quite interesting with the results I was getting. I went to a local mall and made eye-contact with everyone as much as I could, girls, guys, moms, kids, and etc. Many people looked away first, some girls would look down (signs of submission?), few have looked to the side, and I haven’t noticed anyone moving their eyes up. Also a few had kept looking right at me for a few seconds before I looked away. I’ve even gotten AI’s whenever I made it clear that I was looking at them. Now I don’t know why, but I don’t force myself to look at girls first because I’m trying to (or at least I think I’m doing it right) induce AI by having her glance first and then looking up. Though no luck, I just end up looking and see her not looking back at me. As a matter of fact, I’ve been noticing many girls purposely trying to divert their gaze away from me. Even one of my high-school female friends who I haven’t seen in awhile purposely tried to avoid looking at me. I’ve done this before with girls I'm attracted to, I’m guessing this is the reason? So, I’m going to start over and do the eye-contact assignment again and purposely make eye contact with the girls first and see if they give me AI. If they get too close and haven’t broken eye contact, I’ll try throwing in a “Hi”.

Going to test both of these out this evening at the college town.

Report:

Started walking around the street of this college town. Noticed a guy walking and I reminded myself to not just look at girls. So I made eye-contact with him and as we got closer, we exchanged “heys”. Later I notice two hbs far in the distance. I redirect my path towards them. I pulled up my phone to fiddle with the public wifi, tryna get signed in as guest. But as I got close, I put away the phone and started walking and looked straight at them. Tbh in this instance idk if the assignment wants me to look at both or just one. So I kinda switch back and forth between the two hbs but I did notice the hotter one making eye contact me. As I got close she averted her gaze as if she was trying not to notice me. The other friend was just rambling on about something related to politics while the hb just quietly listened.

After I passed them I started walking around and noticed a lone girl from a distance wearing a white sport bra that made her perky tittes visible and a unzip jacket over it. At this point I thought to myself, I wonder if I can make my gaze more direct and clear if I occupy myself on the phone and then set it away as the girl gets close and look at her. So I tried it, and she made eye contact with me. I got a bit hesitant here and looked away but caught myself and looked back at her. But she had already looked away.

Afterwards I thought about how I’m not smiling when I’m looking at these girls. So I figured I needed to smile more.

Walked by and made eye contact with a few more sets but nothing noticeable, no smiles or prolonged eye-contact. I was still having difficulty reminding myself to smile as I met their eyes. Then I started crossing a street and I noticed this short hb with her guy friend chatting and about. This time I made eye contact with her and added in a little but noticeable smile. She visibly was smiling as she looked at me. Though I couldn’t tell if it was something her guy friend said or because of me. Then she looked away as I got close.

Walking back around the plaza near the town, I noticed a two set with one of the girls facing in my general direction. She kept her attention on her friend but I can feel that she was aware of my presence since she probably noticed me looking at her through her peripherals. Waited for an eye-contact but to no avail, oh well.

Had fun doing this anyway, so not a bad night. Though I think I should probably go somewhere more crowded like a mall to test my walking posture. Since I couldn’t tell if people were stepping away from me. And I didn’t have enough sample size to notice if girls were glancing at me. Though I still like this place because there are a bunch of lone girls and quiet paths to take with little disturbance.

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 4 - Hi - 6/22/21

Been postponing this assignment for a bit too long since my previous assignment. To kick off, I went to this mall that’s pretty local, about 15mins drive from my place. This isn’t the same mall from the one I mentioned in my day 1. I didn’t want to add this local mall because honestly the girls here are below average but there are times when I do notice maybe 1 or 2 attractive ones. So I decided to give it a try anyway since it’s nearby and I didn’t want to drive to far.

Went to the entrance of the mall, I noticed a MF set walking out and towards my direction. Pretty attractive girl (surprised to find one right off the bat). I positioned myself to intercept her path and her field of view and as I look at her she gives me eye-contact and a very warm smile. Though, I don’t think I smiled at her so I’m doubting she smiled because of me. Must’ve been something her guy friend(or bf?) said. Walked past her and noticed a cute worker pushing some carts. I looked at her, she return the look and I gave a smile, though she hesitantly looked away before she could notice my smile. I need to keep working on my smiles to make them appear naturally and swiftly. Continued walking throughout the mall and didn’t notice anyone worth saying hi to. Next.

Made my next stop to my local downtown, which was like a 10min drive from the local mall. This time I actually made 3 approaches.

The first approach, I was walking down the main “attraction alley/street walk?” (Idk what to call it, it has the highest amount of traffic in the downtown). Normally I would avoid this spot because of how densely populated it was and AA would normally kick in but this time I felt confident. Noticed a MF set up head on this small makeshift stage.It looked like they were setting up some kind of mini concert. The girl here, I couldn’t tell how attractive she was or how old until I said hi. I walked up, while she was on the stage.

Me: “Hi, what’s going on here?”
Her: “Oh, this is for a yoga class we’re hosting.”
(I finally see a close-up view and see that she’s pretty old, in her late 30s maybe.)
Me: “Oh interesting”
Her: “Yeah so people can come and take a look to see if they’re interested, it’s called ___ yoga” (at this point she kinda walked away and was out of my view)
Me: “I see, thank you”

Next approach, noticed a lone girl sitting down by herself. I gave her a quick glance to see if she was worth approaching. She looked like a latina and those are my type. So I turned around and walked towards her. She notices me and looks up, oh she’s too young. Eh oh well.

Me: “Excuse me, hi”
Her: “Hi : )”
Me: “Is your name Jessica?”
Her: “Oh no, haha that’s not me.”
Me: “Oh okay, sorry you looked like someone I knew.”
Her: “Haha no it’s okay.”
Me: “Alright, have a nice day : )”
Her: “You too! : )”

Next approach, I was waiting in line for my bubble tea. Noticed a girl walking into the mall that I was in. She had some make up on, couldn’t tell how old she was. I just posted up acting like I didn’t noticed her. When she got closer, about 4 ft away, I looked directly at her then turned and placed my hand subtly forward to catch her attention.

Me: “Excuse me, is your name Jessica?”
Her: “No” *puzzled look*
Me: “Oh“
Her: “you scared me.” *starts walking away*
Me: “Ah my bad, you reminded me of someone.”
Her: “Oh okay.”

Yeah bummer. Anyway, although these were 3 approaches, only the last girl was mildly attractive. So I probably shouldn’t count the other two. Kept walking around the downtown to look for some more. Something funny I noticed, I was walking towards a couple where the girl would've been closest to me since the bf was on the other side. But after the bf noticed me, he stepped to the other side of the girl making himself closest to me as I walk past them. Lol was he afraid I would check his girl? Anyway moving forward, there something I wasn't too happy at myself. I noticed one average looking blonde giving me AI when she stood a few feet away from me. I didn’t return the AI or approach. No idea why, I blame it on the fact that she’s just average looking. But honestly it’s probably because I freeze up when girls that close, give me direct AI. Need to work on that.

Moving on the next spot, college campus, this is my favorite spot, considering how consistently I run into hot girls here. Started walking around, didn’t say hi or approached anyone yet cause I was desperately looking for the bathroom. Probably shouldn’t have gotten bubble tea.

After I finally found a restroom, I started realizing how out of place I look with my outfit. It’s a bit casual to me but not as casual as everyone in their sweat pants/shorts and sweatshirts/t-shirts. I’m wearing white Adidas shoes, black chinos, white v-neck undershirt and a tan bomber jacket on top. I look like I’m going out for drinks before the sun is even down lmao. So I decided to just chill in my car til the sun goes down.

It’s 9pm, time to roll out.

It’s been almost an hour and I’ve walking around struggling to make an approach. Most situations were with group sets or a FF set, sometimes MF set. Missed a chance to open a decent lone girl crossing the street opposite of me, but I made excuses saying "she wasn't attractive enough". Later on, it was getting a bit too late and at this point, I was about to run into a group that already saw me walking towards them from the opposite direction. The fear that I might look really weird and fishy started to creep up on me. So I decided I'll leave until I get one more approach. Lo and behold, an attractive enough girl was waiting to cross the sidewalk across from me. As we walked towards each other, I didn't look at her until she was about 6ft away. She never returned the eye-contact but I decided I need to make a move now.

Me: "Excuse me"
Her: *Notices me, stopped and removes one of her airpods out of her ear"
Me: "Are you Jessica by any chance?"
Her: Oh no *smiling warmly, and slowly begins to walk away"
Me: "Oh my bad, you looked like someone I knew"
Her: Haha I see : )

Time to go home.

Reflection:
Tbh I have mixed feelings about tonight's result. I'm very happy that I was able to make 4 approaches in one day, albeit only 2 of them were attractive. However, compared to my previous results before this assignment. The most approach I would make in a day was... just one. So this was a huge boost in my confidence. Now that's the good part. The bad part is I've spent one hour walking around the college town missing on opportunities because of lame excuses like "she's not attractive enough" or "that's a two set, I can't talk to two people yet", when I could've easily get away with the Jessica opener on a two set. And then obviously, there's the part where I didn't check off the approach 6 girls, even if they weren't attractive I couldn't compile 6 approaches. Also, I didn't really say "Hi" to most of these girls, I feel like I'm cheating with the "excuse me", so next time I'll need to actually get myself to say "Hi". I'll go out again and finish this assignment before moving on.

Things I've done well:
- Approached more than one girl
- Slow/paced my verbals
- Posture was tight, made sure to remind myself to walk properly

Things to improve:
- Smiling at eye-contacts (not doing this enough)
- Avoid making "not attractive enough" excuses.
- Respond to direct AI's

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 4.2 - Hi - June 23, 2021

So I need to complete this assignment and actually talk to 4 more girls that are decently attractive. I stopped by this target that was a 20min drive. It's actually the same target I made my first ever cold approach with one of the security girl. Never came to this spot again ever since but decided to try it out again.

Approach #1
Spot a lone girl talking on her phone. We're both approaching each other, and once she was literally a few feet away, I opened.
Me: Hey,
Her: *confused af look*
Me: Did you go to RA by any chance?
Her: RA?
Me: Yeah
Her: What’s that? *warmly begins to smile*
Me: Oh it’s my high school
Her: Ah I see no I’m not from around here
Me: Ah I’m sorry I thought you were someone I knew
Her: Haha it’s okay
Me: Have a nice day
Her: you too

Next. There was a pretty attractive women who was clearly older than me but perhaps in her late 20s. She came around and turned into my aisle as I was “shopping” through the canteens. I didn't approach because well she was older, also taller (I'm 5'8) so that kinda stunt me, and my opener probably wouldn't make sense or work on her because of our age gap. But looking back, I probably could've approach with a slight variation to the opener I was using, maybe something like, "Oh, did you got to such and such church by any chance?". Make it seem like she's someone who could be a church goer and is definitely realistic that I may know someone like her.

Anyhow, continued searching around. I'm noticing a few decently attractive girls but they're always either with friends or their moms, really killed my confidence to open them. There were also some okay looking girls that maybe I could've practiced with but again I'm doing the "not attractive enough" excuse.

Decided to leave and move on to another Target nearby my place haha.

Approach #2
Saw an Indian girl scanning through some clearance sales. Approached from the side with a light tap to her back.

Me: Hi excuse me
Her: Turns around
Me: Did you go to RA by any chance?
Her: . . . Noo
Me: Oh okay sorry i thought you were someone I knew from my high school.
Her: It’s okay
Me: My bad
Her: Haha It’s okay

I continued searching around this Target but again same situation with the previous target. There could be maybe one more or two more decently attractive girls but they're with their friends or mom or even bf.

Decided to ditch this place and move to one of my favorite spots, my local downtown. Heard they have free parking during the evenings so I planned to visit this place once the sun was down. Truth be told, I haven't see this place or the traffic when it's the evening but now I will be coming here more often during this time.

Approach #3
Sat at a bench, saw a ginger walking by with bubble tea. So I got up and slightly jog after her and approached her from the side with a light tap.

Me: Hi excuse me *points at the tea* Is [name of bubble tea shop] still open?
Her: Yeah : )
Me: Oh okay, thank you!
Her: Yeah no problem!

Approach #4

Started walking towards the bubble tea shop.
Saw an Asian girl sitting by eating her ice cream with her dog nearby messing around. Easy opener.

Me: Hi, can I pet your dog
Her: *looks up and smiles* Yeah sure!
Me: *kneels down and begins petting* He’s so cute, what’s their name?
Her: Sogu (I think that’s how you spell it) it’s a korean liquor
Me: You named your dog after a Korean liquor? Haha
Her: Yeah blah blah blah something something
Me: Ah blah blah something something about how I tried studying Korean so I said a few korean words I knew.
Her: *impressed* oh yeah wow haha. I’m pretty bad with languages
(Some few more exchanges of words totally forgot)
Me: Well thank you for letting me pet your dog : )
Her: Haha no problem
*subtle wave*
Me: Cya!

Saw maybe one or two more hbs across the street but I felt so relieved that I finally completed my assignment that I told myself yeah it’s time to go home now. And was kinda running on an empty stomach. But regardless, I think I should’ve pushed myself more. Saw a few more attractive girls as I was walking back to the car. Was occupied on my phone until I saw them get closer. Made quick eye-contact but still not getting that smile down. I need help with figuring out the right timing.

Things I've done well:

- didn't back out on this assignment and actually completed it
- didn't use the ole "are you Jessica" opener
- used two situation relevance openers
- paced my verbals, and didn't rush

Things to improve on:
- Smiling at eye-contact / pre-opening better
- Was talking with a bit of a higher pitch then usual with the ginger girl, need to watch out for that
- Avoid making "not attractive enough" excuses again.

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Another Romanian on this forum? Where are you from?
Unfortunately I'm not Romanian : ( Lucian isn't my real name.

Day 5 - How's Your Day Going?

June 24, 2021

Wasn't really planning to go out and cold approach this day but decided to try doing the assignment and see what happens.
At work today, we were having some kind of celebration so the staffs brought their family over. The general manager had two girls, one of them I later found out is an undecided freshmen in college and the other girl, no clue, didn’t really engage in a conversation with her. But she was giving me multiple AI’s (eye-contact and body shifting to my direction). Yet I didn’t approach, fuck me, I’m still freezing up on AI’s.

Anyway we finished the celebration and started giving a tour around the studio. I was chilling by one of the bench to take a break and noticed one of the girl (freshmen in college) about to walk past me. I look up, we make eye contact. Memory is very hazy so bare with me.
Me: Hey
Her: Hey
Me: How’s your day going?
Her: Pretty good if I can say so myself, how about you?
Me: I’m doing well, what’s your name btw?
Her: *stops drifting away and turns her whole body towards me*
Her: [name] and how about you?
Me: Lucian, you’re ______ daughter right?
Her: Yeah, how long have you been working here?
(We started chatting about school and how she’s a freshmen and undecided. I noticed during the conversation, there were moments she could’ve ended it and let it turn stale. But she put a lot of effort into keeping her response detailed and sounded engaged. So I figured I should try to keep asking some questions. I don’t think it felt like an interview (or at least I didn’t think so since she was still engaged). I tried to keep the questions relevant to each one so they smoothly transitioned from one another. The only problem is she didn't ask me much questions or I didn’t talk about myself that much. I should’ve baited some questions but that wasn’t my focus during this interaction since I just wanted to complete this “how’s your day going” line. At one point I suggested her to get her food and continue talking to me.)
Me: Are you hungry? My bad, am I keeping you from getting yah food?
Her: Oh I just had to get food for my sister
Me: Ah okay, well then let’s go. I need to take some more pictures of the food and stuff.

We got out together and I started talking to some other people and she went back to her family.

Later in the evening went back to the downtown. Saw a chubby girl waiting at the crosswalk. Thought to myself, shit lemme go and practice, don’t matter if she’s ugly. Walked up next to her on the right. Waited for the AI (glance) and turned.

Me: Hi
Me: How’s your day going?
Her: Good

*we both disengaged by looking away, at this point I was thinking about how to eject smoothly. Then she turn backed at me*

Her: How about you? How’s your day going?
Me: Good *didn’t bother looking at her and look at the traffic* This lights taking awhile, imma go. Have a good day!
Her: You too.

Walked around for like 40mins. Didn’t get anymore approaches in. Saw a decent looking girl across the street waiting at a crosswalk but was on the phone. I’m sure she saw me chilling on the bench from a distance, or maybe she didn’t depending on how engaging that phone call was. Could’ve got up and induced AI and tried to open. But didn’t, oh well.

June 25, 2021

Went to the mall with my friend to get a tie. Afterwards we went to get food. Waiting at Chick-fil-a for my friend to get his order. See a girl in the corner waiting for her food outside of this noodle booth. Went over to her from the side, think she saw me before I came over. She had her mask on but I could bet she was smiling and giving me a warm welcome.

Me: *Tapped her* hey
Me: Do you have any recommendations of this place
Her: I normally get the _____ or the ____ (don’t remember the names)
Me: Oh okay, so that’s what you normally get
Her: Yeah haha I work here
Me: Ah so you’re on your off break
Her: Yeah (blah blah idk what happen next)

*walked over to pretend I’m looking at the menu. Walked back to her*
Me: I’ll try something else, thanks tho!
Her: Yeah sure np!

Went down to just chill with my friend while he’s eating. Then decide that we’re about leave so wanted to get a few more approaches before we go.

Walked around the food places pretending I’m looking for food. See a pretty brunette with tattoos and a bucket hat.
Walk up to her, she looks up and seems visibly in a happy I think? (with her mask on, couldn’t see her smile)

Me: Hey, how’s your day going?
Her: Good, how about you?
Me: Good, you got any recommendations on what yo get here? (Pointing at the popseye menu)
Her: Yeah I get blah blah blah
Me: Ahh so you would recommend that?
Her: Yeah blah blah
Me: How much is it?
Her: Idk actually I just got it on my app haha
Me: Gotcha I’ll go check it out, thanks
Her: No problem

Walked around, saw a lone girl walking away with her food with her mask. She was walking towards the exit but very slow, she saw me earlier walking towards her so I figure she must be giving me ai with her unusual slow pace. I walked pass her pretend like I’m looking at the other food places. Then turn around and walk up to her, see her not noticing me yet. Think she was on her phone.

Me: Hey, how’s your day going
Her: *Confused af face* silence
Me: Do you have any food recommendations around here?
Her: Uhh.... *looks away and sees two of her friends coming*
Her friend: hey? *confused look*
Me: Oh I was just wondering if y’all know any good food places here.
Her friend: we’ll definitely not here *she can’t believe I’m asking that question expression*
Me: Okay we’ll thank, y’all have a good day.

Damn, awkward as fuck. That girl was muted and confused, maybe I should’ve done that “oh no I startled you” response that chase mentioned one of his articles (believe it's this one). Anyway once she took off her mask like in the middle of the whole sequence, I realize she wasn’t that good looking. So overall had two positive responses and they were both attractive girls. So I’m still proud of that.

Later this evening, went out with my friends to downtown and sat by one of the tables. We laughed and talked about random people walking about. Of course, one of the topics were about hot girls we see. There were about 3 hb8s+ and I practiced making eye-contact with smile for all of them. They all returned eye-contact and sometimes looked away and looked back again. I really tried to focus on my smile, so to help I thought about preemptively smiling before I make eye-contact with them. So it looked like I was smiling about something my friends said before I see them. I wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get, most of them I think just kept looking at me but not smiling. They probably were tryna figure out whether I was smiling at them or not. I guess preemptively smiling isn't going to work to my favor or at least get them to smile back. I guess I need to have a neutral face and then smile after I wait about a split second of making eye-contact.

I don't think I've fully completed this assignment but I'm going to move forward to day 6. Since I won't count the interaction with the chubby girl at the cross walk. I'll just do two more "how was your day" or better yet, "how are you" since it feels more natural with that one.

Things I need to work on and improve, I think are still the same as before.

Reese

Rookie
Rookie
I noticed one average looking blonde giving me AI when she stood a few feet away from me. I didn’t return the AI or approach. No idea why, I blame it on the fact that she’s just average looking. But honestly it’s probably because I freeze up when girls that close, give me direct AI. Need to work on that.
Yeah man it's because you freeze up, it happened to me the other day: i was walking down the street and i saw an average looking girl with a very nice butt in tight denim shorts standing talking with her girlfriend, I walked past them looking directly into her eyes, she looked at me, I held the eye contact for about 3 or 4 seconds, she didn't look down nor away.

I stopped about 40 foot away from them and started drinking from a bottle of water I had with me, few seconds later, they started walking towards me looking at something in their phones and mumbling something, then her girlfriend stopped, but she didn't, and kept walking and getting closer, till she's about 10 feet or less away from me, face down looking at her phone.

I glanced at her and acted aloof and continued drinking my water. A minute later she goes back to her girlfriend and they walk away.

So basically I triggered an AI and still didn't Fucking approach! I simply froze up, didn't know what to say, plus it's the first time that happen to me and i wasn't expecting it.

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I glanced at her and acted aloof and continued drinking my water. A minute later she goes back to her girlfriend and they walk away.

So basically I triggered an AI and still didn't Fucking approach! I simply froze up, didn't know what to say, plus it's the first time that happen to me and i wasn't expecting it.
Haha yeah those situations really test your confidence and capability to jump on an opportunity. I've had a few situations similar last night and I ended up doing nothing again. This is going to take some mental rewiring to overcome.

Day 6 - Half off Day - June 29, 2021

Made only two approaches, the goal in the assignment was at least one but I wanted to challenge myself and do two. So not too disappointed but could've definitely done more.

Today I wanted to dip my water into the more direct side of openers by giving a “hey you look nice so I wanted to come say hi”. Maybe I’ll scratch off the “how’s your day going” extra assignment I was gonna give myself. So started heading over to one of my favorite spots, college town. 10 minutes in, I was walking down this narrow street, saw a lone girl walking towards my direction. Preoccupied myself with my phone and as she got closer, about 6ft away I looked up to get eye-contact but she wasn’t looking. So I walked past her and thought “fuck it”, turn around and run after her. She was turning her head and notice me running so she turned to see me and I opened:

Approach #1
Me: Hey, this is random but you look nice so I wanted to come say hi (all of this while walking behind her to the side. Big mistake, didn’t even stop her)
Her: Oh hi haha *kept walking away*
Ejected

Damn. Though I'm still somewhat satisfied since this was within the first 10 minutes of me arriving to the site. Glad I was able to get the first approach out of the way.

Though after that, nothing much happened, at one point I was getting text notifications from one of my social groups about something that was pissing me off. Was definitely not in a good state to approach. So went back to my car to try and meditate. Afterwards I continue walking around, noticed a two set where one of them was an hb7 (from a distance) looking towards my direction across the sidewalk. She was talking to her friend and made a weird half-waving gesture towards me while she was looking at my direction. I probably should’ve taken that as an AI or waved back and be like “hello? Do I know you?” but instead I folded like a pussy. Funny enough, I posted up by some stairs and saw her again and just acted like I didn’t notice her walking away and looking at me again....

Honestly I’m not giving myself enough credit or raising my standard. I don’t realize this enough (not tryna boast or anything) but I’m more attractive than I give myself credit for. Considering the amount of AI’s I get from girls in my sessions but refused to approach any. I need to desensitize myself to attractive girls and acknowledge my capability to attain them.

So started walking around until my friend came to join in my conquest. And we just walked around and joked about stupid openers we could say like “yo, what’s the move girl”? Honestly it feels great to have a wing or a friend around, it really brightens up your mood and momentum. In addition they can be there to hold you accountable which is what I wanted. Though despite that I didn’t approach anyone until later on. Fking we went to the most popular bar in the place and two of the waitresses were hb8s and giving me a number of AI’s and I didn’t do anything. Fk me.

Noticed a girl walking towards our direction from a far distance. She stopped and post up against the door of this dunkin donuts place that’s attached to an apartment. From a distance she looked like an hb6-7 but as I got closer realized she was at most an hb5. My friend told me he was gonna stop and sit on a nearby bench and watch me approach her. Told me this is how he’s holding me accountable, lmao.

Approach #2

So started walking up to her, she looks up.
Me: hey I know this is random but I think you’re cute and I wanted to say hi
Her: what?
Me: *repeated myself*
Her: oh thank you : |
Me: yeah
Her: hey do you live here?
Me: here nah, what? Are you trapped out here?
Her: yeah I’m waiting for my friend to get me in
Me: oh what were you doing? Just chilling out?
Her: I had a lot of things to do
Me: *okay this is getting nowhere and I couldn’t think of what to say next. Plus she wasn’t giving me any eye contact and was looking at her phone most of the time. Decided it’s time to eject* gotcha well have a good night.

Welp that was that, went back to my friend and laughed it off. We started walking around again and just chilled and chatted. Ended the night and think we gonna try to do it again Saturday night.

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 7 - Genuine Interest - July 18, 2021

Yeah.. I've been holding this one back way too fucking long.
However, I'm happy to say that this was the best day/report of my journey so far with TWO phone numbers!!

It's been three weeks since I've gone out to cold approach, a lot of it has to due with not wanting to pay for gas. I've been running low on income so I don't have the luxury to be spending gas every day. So I've decided to just go out on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Friday I went out and BOOM nothing.. that's what happens when I slack off for three weeks, I lost momentum. Saturday, I was busy filming a project but went out for like 15mins to my local mall and came home with nothing. Thus begins the report of today, my best day so far.

So I went out to the mall and decided to try gaming outside since I feel much more comfortable outside than inside. I think it's because you don't have to worry about people hearing your conversation. So yeah, AA reasons. Started with a warm up approach, saw an Asian girl in her workout gear, not particularly attractive but it's warmup.

Warm up Approach:
Me: Excuse me! Hey, I have a question! (yeah I projected my voice too loud here)
Her: *takes off her earbuds* yeah?
Me: Does my hair look weird to you?
Her: oh no it looks fine to me.
Me: oh okay, thank you thank you
Her: sure thing.

Then started walking around, outside and inside the mall within the next hour. There was a hot HB7 lone girl walking towards my direction, as we got closer I opened:

Approach #1:
Me: Hey, can I ask you something? (this time opposite problem, I projected my voice to low)
Her: *ignores me for a sec, then looks back to see if I was talking to her* sorry no, *waves her hand away*

Wow... what a way to kill my hopes and momentum. However, I thought of it as a victory because I finally made an attempt after walking for so long. I decided that it wasn't because she wasn't interested but because I probably didn't open warmly. I opened with a straight face and didn't even smile. So I continued to regain my confidence but it wasn't long til that rejection lingered. I also examined my outfit and wondered, maybe I look a bit too sexual with my top 2 buttons unbottoned on my shirt that reveals my collar bones. I figured I should probably appear less of a "sexual threat" so I don't give girl's kneejerk instincts to retreat? Idk, I get mixed results, sometimes whenever there were hot girls, they would try to avoid looking at me or change directions. Sometimes they don't, but it's usually the average and above averages that would stay.

After an hour passed since I've entered the area, there were a total of 11 approach opportunities and guess what? I approached none of them... I was even in a social mood from random people talking to me, however I just had negative thoughts slowly creep up when I saw a lone girl. So I decided to take a break and sit at a bench far from people and recollect my thoughts. I thought about why I'm doing cold approaches, what was the alternative, what do I gain from this and what happens if I don't continue.

Thus afterwards, my success begins. Walked back into the mall and I see a blonde girl dressed like a cali girl. She looks kinda Asian but not sure. She walked towards me, I open infront:

Approach #2: Number grabbed!
me: hey i like your style : )
her: oh thank you, that's so sweet of you
me: what's your name?
her: HBMall : ) and yours?
me: Lushie *reached out to shake hands, and we HELD IT FOR AWHILE*
her: oh say that again? -- how do you spell it?
me: *repeat*
her: oh that's an interesting name
me: haha what you up to?
her: oh just walking around you know
me: are you by yourself?
her: yeah it's just me lol
me: lol did your friends ditch you?
her: haha nah what about you?
me: yeah i'm just walking around too you know, what did you buy?
her: oh some stuff for a vacation
me: to the beach?
her: yeah haha
me: oh so you're buying some bikinis to impress the guys huh? ;)
her: lol yeah exactly, and you?
me: oh yeah you know, I'm going out to buy some clothes to impress the ladies.
her: oh I don't think you need that, you already got the game *wow she's qualifying me, how nice*
me: oh thank you, that means a lot from someone with your game!
her: aw thank you!

*idr what happens afterwards but eventually I went for the close*
me: do you like coffee?
her: yeah!
me: well we should get coffee together sometime, you down?
her: oh like right now?
me: oh no, not right now but like later (could've gone for an insta-date but I'm not familiar with that yet, so wanted to play safe)
her: sure! but wait I have to ask, how old are you?
me: how old do you think I look?
her: you look really young and I'm a bit older
me: how old are you?
her: I'm 26
me: oh I'm 25! (lies, I'm 21)
her: oh good! wait you're not lying right?
me: nah I'm serious lol *I take out my phone and hand it to her to dial her number*

*some more chit chat then I gave her a hug and we split!*

YES!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO
I was really pumped and happy that I almost called it quits and went straight home. However, I maintained my excitement and reminded myself I still haven't finished the assignment. So I re-continued walking around the mall. Noticed a nice middle-eastern girl with a business-like attire walking towards me. I opened:

Approach #3
me: I like your style! : )
her: oh thank you

walked away and so did I.. I don't know why I didn't try to stop her. Oh well, went back outside to try looking for one more attempt before moving to another location. As I was walking back to my car, I spot a lone latina walking towards my direction, here we go. No AA, I was really feeling the momentum! As she got closer, I opened:

Approach #4: Number grabbed!
me: hey can I ask you a question
her: *stops walking*
me: but you have to be honest with me
her: *looks at me and motions her head as telling me to say the question*
me: I think you look really cute, what's your name? : )
her: oh ahhaa I'm HBHondarus
me: I'm Lushie nice to meet you *reach out my hand and went for a handshake, no holding this time*
her: oh I don't speak english well
me: hablas espanol?
her: si! : )
me: ahh yo puedo hablar un poquito
her: ah de donde eres?
me: guess!
her: huh? where's that? (hahhaa)
me: no I mean like guess where I'm from
her: uhhh I don't know
me: aqui, en estados unidos
her: ohh aqui? okay
me: y tu?
her: Hondoras

*later on we chit chat more in spanish and english, thank goodness I decided to learn spanish this February! It's really coming in handy when approaching latinas. She mentioned she's been living in the states for a year as an english student. I asked about what she wants to do with that and she doesn't know. We chit chatted more then I went for the close*

me: so how about we go for a date sometime, you down?
her: huh? (she doesn't understand)
me: *pointing to me and her* you and I go out for a date (unforunately I wasn't sure how to say this in spanish, maybe "quieres salir conmigo para una cita?" idk)
her: a date?.. oh una cita?
me: si si
her: hahah *idr what she said next but something about how strange this was for her, she said blah blah raro blah..*
*we both pull out our phones and she handed me hers but I stopped her*
me: wait no no, I don't give you my number. I'm the one chasing you so I'll take your number : )
her: *laughs* okay okay *and puts her number in*

*we chat a few more and she told me she just got here and asked me what I was doing now. I told her I was going back home and she seemed kinda dissappointed by that. I looked like she wanted to go on an insta-date. Dammit, two insta-date opportunities and I wasn't prepared. But anyway, we went for a hug and she gave me both her arms and not a side hug. me like*

At this point I feel like a superstar, my momentum is driving me through the roof and I didn't want to let it die out just yet. So I drove to my local downtown and tested my luck again. Noticed a girl in bright red polka dot dress, she was crossing the crosswalk and I just switch directions and she was walking behind these guys who were behind me. I was walking away and I thought to myself "wait... wtf am I doing?". So I stopped looked at her, we made eye-contact and she let go first. I stepped to the side and waited for the group of guys to walk by me first and then opened her:

Approach #5
me: hey can I say something real quick
her: yeah? : )
me: *I look at her dress and motion them with my hands* I love your outfit!
her: oh thank you!! haha *she begins slowly walking away*
me: what's your name?
her: oh I'm HBPolkaDot
me: I'm Lushie, nice to meet you *went for the handshake, didn't hold it*
her: oh nice to meet you *she starts walking away*
me: wait, what are you up to?
her: oh I'm going on a date!
me: is it a tinder date?
her: hahaa noo I don't even use tinder like that, I just meet people wherever
me: ahh so you just got it like that huh
her: yeah exactly lool!
me: well alright, just wanted to share a compliment to you!
her: thank you so much!

Continued walking around and missed one approach opportunity with a lone latina, granted she seem probably late 20s but still I should've gone for her. I don't know why, probably because we were in a narrow sidewalk and there were some guys just sitting at the bench next to us so I was probably worried about that. I was about to turn around and chase her but then AA came back. Oh well, I'll call it a day now. Hopefully I can continue this momentum next weekend.

In the meantime texted both hbs and here's the convo so far, any advice is much appreciated! I'm kinda conflicted on whether I should just go straight for a date plan and get their schedule asap considering I've already seeded the date. However, I don't know I'm so inexperienced since these are the 2nd and 3rd numbergrabs I've ever gotten. I'm also trying to work on flirting and sexualizing my conversation like @Skills mentioned I needed to work on.

HBMall:
6:24PM - Me: hola HBMall, it's Lushie the cool guy from the mall :cool:
6:36PM - Her: Haha hi Lushie! Sorry for butchering your name earlier *crying joy emoji*
7:26PM - Me: well you're not forgiven! you'll have to make up for it

HBHondarus:
6:26PM - Me: hola linda, este es Lushie from the mall ; )
6:42PM - Her: Hey
6:52PM - Her: you live near the mall?
7:25PM - Me: nah i live close to __________, y tú?
7:28PM - Her: I live 8 minutes from where I saw you
7:50PM - Me: luck you, you can go to the mall meet cute guys then go home straight away!
8:08PM - Her: that's what you think!
8:08PM - Her: I like the library that is there normally I just got to the library (I was gonna go for a more aggressive flirtation after this but I thought she seemed pretty laid back here, so I felt like I shouldn't overdue with the next text. thoughts?)
8:42PM - Me: ah that's right, you mentioned reading was one of your hobbies. wait is it true that you girls love reading fifty shades of grey?
9:13PM - Her: *3 cyring laughing emojis*
9:13PM - Her: I really don't know
9:14PM - Her: you will see is a book that describes a lot of sex
9:16PM - Her: I'm sorry to admit it but I already read it
9:17PM - Her: in my personal opinion there are better books *girl shoulder shurg* *open teeth smiley emoji*

edit: she just sent that last few texts

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When she said she is sorry to admit it with hb honduras, tell her there is nothing to be sorry about you, i will be your christian grey you will be my anastasia (or whatever her name is) and go from there, play a bit with the 50 grey stuff and see if you can get into the daddy stuff... (so she knows you secret society)

with the other one...

6:24PM - Me: hola HBMall, it's Lushie the cool guy from the mall :cool:
6:36PM - Her: Haha hi Lushie! Sorry for butchering your name earlier *crying joy emoji*
7:26PM - Me: well you're not forgiven! you'll have to make up for it

You are the second dude in the forum were is see "you have to make it up to me" that is weak at this point of no investment, wrong timing of going with the "making it up to me" is like pulling your dick after coffee...

i would have, there is nothing to be sorry about/or ok, what are you doing besides thinking of me and smiling??? try to answer text, then with a question to lead....

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When she said she is sorry to admit it with hb honduras, tell her there is nothing to be sorry about you, i will be your christian grey you will be my anastasia (or whatever her name is) and go from there, play a bit with the 50 grey stuff and see if you can get into the daddy stuff... (so she knows you secret society)

with the other one...

You are the second dude in the forum were is see "you have to make it up to me" that is weak at this point of no investment, wrong timing of going with the "making it up to me" is like pulling your dick after coffee...

i would have, there is nothing to be sorry about/or ok, what are you doing besides thinking of me and smiling??? try to answer text, then with a question to lead....
thanks for the insight with hbmall!

for the hondarus girl, I sent that line and she sent me back this confusing message. I can't get the reading here, perhaps I'm overthinking it, but is the last message saying she's done with me or is that just a formal way for her to say "goodnight" considering she's not from here and is still learning english?

9:40PM - Me: there's nothing to be sorry about, i will be your Christian and you will be my Anastasia ;)
9:58PM - Her: you already made me laugh *crying laugh emoji*
9:59PM - Her: have a good night it has been a pleasure meeting you

edit: wondering because since I'm not used to sexualizing my texting I have a cautious fear of not knowing when I'm oversexualizing it and not keeping a balance. hence thinking I might be coming off too much. if she was done with me then she probably would've just left me on read instead of responding I'm guessing.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
thanks for the insight with hbmall!

for the hondarus girl, I sent that line and she sent me back this confusing message. I can't get the reading here, perhaps I'm overthinking it, but is the last message saying she's done with me or is that just a formal way for her to say "goodnight" considering she's not from here and is still learning english?

edit: wondering because since I'm not used to sexualizing my texting I have a cautious fear of not knowing when I'm oversexualizing it and not keeping a balance. hence thinking I might be coming off too much. if she was done with me then she probably would've just left me on read instead of responding I'm guessing.
dude you are overthinking, same here good night...

and tomorrow text her morning with sun emoji

>