Orgasms  Making Her Cum From PIV Sex?

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Any tips of making her cum from PIV sex? I'm 6" length x 5" girth, no curve. The only way I've managed to do this is with an ex of mine where we'd have her use the vibrator while we had sex. I'm seeing a girl now that doesn't like using a vibrator during sex, so that's out of the question.

She's came before PIV with another guy a few times. I'm competitive as fuck and want to be the best lover she's ever had, so want to lock this down. And not only for her- I pretty never make girls cum PIV so I REALLY want to learn how to do so.

Of course, girls are all different, some being more orgasmic than others. For the sake of the rest of this post, I'm going to refer back to this one girl I'm seeing, we'll call her Tez. Tez is above average sensitive on her body and her clit can take a beating, and she's fairly orgasmic.

So I'm going to break down everything I do, and hope someone is able to find bottlenecks and help me troubleshoot here. At the very least if you're someone less experienced, you may learn a thing or two as well from reading this.

SIDE QUESTION: Does the difficulty of having a girl orgasm go up or down the familiar she becomes with you (the more you've had sex with her and seen her, even more so in an LTR)? I may be projecting here, but the longer I know a girl that I've been seeing, the less novelty there is which means she turns me on less than she use to.

I'm going to break it down into 3 sections below:

A. This is the way my sex generally goes:
1. I'm a very sensual and sensory guy who loves rough sex. Sex with Tez is a little different each time, sometimes slow, sometimes fast. sometimes rough.
2. I've got a few standard "toys" in my room- a vibrator, blindfold, handcuffs, butt plug, coconut oil which doubles as lube, and door cuffs (those things that you can swing over the top of the door so that her hands are in the air while she's against the door)
3. 70% of my sex is usually missionary (sometimes adapted, sometimes not) and doggy style. The other 30% is her riding me, from the side, on a chair, in public, etc.
4. I'm very experimental with sex- I like novelty so I'm always trying different angles, pressures, toys, speeds, and methods on Tez.
5. I've got eating pussy down pretty well with Tez. I'll make her have clitoral orgasms by eating her out 2-3 times in a night. She's pretty sensitive and orgasmic, so it's fairly easy to make her cum.

B. These are some of the PHYSICAL/TECHNICAL things that I've done in the bedroom to help me stand out and also add to DEVI from Sex God Method (Dominance, Emotion, Variety, Immersion). I don't use all of these at once together, but do a number of these in any given night:
1. Giving massages with coconut oil
2. Using things like handcuffs, butt plugs and other toys
3. Slow and fast kissing all over the body
4. Passionate, sloppy, tongue in deep wet kisses
5. Spitting, choking, slapping, ass grabbing. (different pressures for different girls- Tez can take a little more of a beating than your average girl)
6. Hot and cold- ice cubes, licking her neck and blowing, pouring water or wine on the body, heating up coconut oil
7. Blindfolding for visual sensory deprivation
8. Having Tez stand in the middle of the bedroom while I slowly undress her
9. Making out with her pussy while I eat her out
10. Slapping her ass with my belt once in a while
11. Hair grabbing / pulling
12. Being vocal with growls and grunts, calling her "my little whore", "my little slut", making her repeat things that I say like "say daddy owns your little pussy", and saying things like "I'm going to rip you apart" or "your little pussy is all mine"
13. Throwing her around the bed and just being over all dominant
14. Making foreplay last at least 15-30 minutes at a time
15. Doing this thing where I go half-in 9 times then deep 1 time, then 8 times half-in and 1 deep, and 7 half-in, and 1 deep, so on until I keep going in deep each time.
16. Brushing the tiny hairs all along her body with soft touches.
17. Alternating kisses all over her erogenous zones (for Tez, it's her neck and the side of her hips)
18. Alternating while fucking her by pressing my body fully on her with skin to skin contact and then pressing off so all she feels is my dick and my legs brushing against hers.

C. These are some of the EMOTIONAL/SOFTER things that I've done in the bedroom to help me stand out and also add to DEVI from Sex God Method (Dominance, Emotion, Variety, Immersion).
1. Alternating between rough and soft/sensual. I might go from choking/spitting on her and slapping her around to going slower and kissing her on the cheek and making out with her
2. Grabbing the back of her head and telling her to look me in the eyes while I fuck her
3. Telling her she's amazing, or she's beautiful while we have sex
4. Make her say things like "I am amazing" or "I am beautiful" while we have sex
5. Done this thing once where we stood in the middle of the room and just caressed each other naked with the music- it was really in the moment but felt deep.
6, Have slower, softer sex once in a while thats all about the touches, and slower thrusts

PROBLEMS/ POSSIBLE OBSTACLES:
1. I've already tried adapted missionary and have decent rhythm, I swear I can't make it work for me. It'll feel great for her but no orgasms. The longest I've gone doing this is probably right around 10 minutes.
2. I switch positions quite frequently. I can go missionary for probably 10-15 minutes max usually before I get too tired or bored. I alternate between adapted missionary and other forms of missionary maybe a bit too much which messes up my rhythm.
3. Rhythm is decent but while doing adapted missionary, I think of having to do so many other things at once like being vocal, going harder, listening to the bed squeaks, trying not to cum, and listening to her moans- these distractions mess up my rhythm sometimes.
4. Dick isn't long enough to touch her uterus
5. I am 15 pounds overweight and smoke cigarettes- although my stamina is above average (I can keep going and going), I tire myself out easily when thrusting continuously for long periods of time (usually more than 10 minutes)
6. I never know if I'm stimulating her clit while I'm fucking her. I can't seem to figure out how to stimulate her clit consistently while thrusting into her.
7. I don't know much about upping the emotion part in DEVI (sex god method) in sex.
8. I don't do much set up outside the bedroom prior to sex. I don't sext, or build up much anticipation prior to foreplay.

SO this is literally ALL I can think of at the moment. I would literally kill to learn how to make a girl cum PIV, and consistently. Even better if vaginal orgasms are taking place. Anyone have any ideas / the secret sauce to giving PIV orgasms? Anything you can tell me to make sure I do this consistently? Anything that I should be doing differently/ improve at? I fucking need to know.

Thanks brothers as always

Last edited:
Reactions: sab

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm assuming PIV is P in the V, right? lol
Took me a while to figure it out... (if that's it)

Does the difficulty of having a girl orgasm go up or down the familiar she becomes with you (the more you've had sex with her and seen her, even more so in an LTR)?
No idea, both my Xs didn't change a thing throught one or two years, one wouldn't cum for the life of me, the other came like I had a magic wand in my pants lol (only thing that changed was, as you said, the excitement in the beginning, and eventually they pushing for things to be more serious, they would be less down for random "lets just have sex")

Making foreplay last at least 15-30 minutes at a time
I think you wanna play with that as well, maybe it's getting too predictable to her, sometimes trying just going in hard right away if she seems wet or ready on some way... Dunno

I've already tried adapted missionary and have decent rhythm, I swear I can't make it work for me. It'll feel great for her but no orgasms. The longest I've gone doing this is probably right around 10 minutes.
If she's gonna cum from adapted missionary I think that's it, maybe it's really not enough stimuli for her to cum... Back when I made my X and some other girls cum with adapted missionary generally they would cum in 5 minutes or less, I was going kinda hard most of the time, I would just go even harder when I could tell they were cumming or close...
My X told me the shape of my D was like perfect for her though (my is around your size but kinda curved), like it probably stimulated her G spot and some other inner parts really well, she would also thrust her hips against me hard, that probably did it for the clit stimuli... With the other girls it was kinda similar, I think my hips were doing most of the clit stimuli, but as much as adapted missionary has the clit stimuli as a bonus, it's not quite like a vibrator or fingering... If a girl depends 100% on clit stimuli to cum, I think it doesn't quite does the job, by itself.
Maybe she could finger herself while you fuck her? Or maybe you fuck her from behind and finger her yourself? Tell her you wanna make her cum with your dick inside her, she will probably help you

I am 15 pounds overweight and smoke cigarettes- although my stamina is above average (I can keep going and going), I tire myself out easily when thrusting continuously for long periods of time (usually more than 10 minutes)
That's not ideal, of course, but it doesn't seem to be hurting you too much, I don't think lasting much more than 10 minutes is the problem.

I never know if I'm stimulating her clit while I'm fucking her. I can't seem to figure out how to stimulate her clit consistently while thrusting into her.
I get you, stimulating clit WHILE fucking her (as in P in the V, not the fucking oral/fingering, whatever people like doing, I mean, I like those as well, but I don't consider them full on "sex") is hard, anyone can lick her pussy and finger her and take her somewhere, but making a girl cum from your D "alone" can be pretty hard with some girls (don't get too disappointed).

I don't do much set up outside the bedroom prior to sex. I don't sext, or build up much anticipation prior to foreplay.
I generally try getting my girls to sext me, send me some pics of them and audios if I can, talk about how I want to fuck them, stuff like that to get them going... But dunno if it really makes a big difference there in the act, I do it just for the fun, really.

I think overall you're doing a great job already, try to work with her to make it happen. Good luck :)

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi,

And also:
this is a random video from his channel, but this guy seems to know what he s doing.

Also Hector has a series of videos on GC youtube channel.

One of my favourite position is staying in the corner of a bed, with her at the top and I can lift her up with my hands. She get both PIV and clit stimulation.

There may be a psychological factor. Is there anything that could interfere between her and her orgasm? Like she doesn't allow herself or something?

Alpha13SC

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That was about as detailed as it gets, great post! It seems like you're trying everything in the book.

IME, you never know what each girl gets excited about if they never found out themselves. And some girls may genuinely not know what got them off even if they had vaginal orgasms before. And then again, some girls are just hypersensitive or madly attracted to you and can't help but orgasm once you're fucking her.

With vaginal orgasms, I don't feel like there is a clear cut generalization to make on how to achieve it. Maybe researchers will find some patterns eventually.

Some girls may build the experience up in their mind before you even meet them, and then vaginally orgasm after only 1 minute of simple intercourse... the female equivalent of premature ejaculation lol. Could be that the raw attraction is so strong that she can't help but orgasm vaginally

Other girls get off of fucking a partner they love. No matter what you do to her as a casual partner, at least at this time in her life, she can or will only open up her most intimate self (orgasm) to someone she loves.

And some girls love to get fucked hard, whatever "fucked hard" means for any particular girl. Could be you hold her hips or throat firmly when you fuck her, you thrust harder and faster, you put a finger in her ass while fucking her vagina (yes I had one girl claiming this was her getting fucked hard) etc... whatver nasty/kinky things she's into in order to orgasm.

And other girls have to make love to orgasm.

Then another thing to consider... some may only need one position over time to orgasm (e.g. missionary or doggystyle where you start slow and gradually get her used to it. Get her to the point where she is completely relaxed and can let more go of any tension she had in other parts before and only focus on the sensations in her vagina) while others may need lots of variation to stay distracted from the logical mind and only engage in the physical and emotional moment.

One tip I have followed for the last 5 years: my goal is not to give a girl orgasms, but pleasure. They can be the same but not always.

Don't get me wrong: one girl discovered a way to get vaginal orgasms with a new guy. When we got back together from an off-period, she wanted to try it with me. I got obsessed about it and wanted other girls to orgasm too. But most girls didn't get any orgasm. In fact it can decrease their pleasure if you're obsessed about making her cum because they get their own kind of performance anxiety over making you happy.

I hope others will chime in with their experiences, this is an intersting thread.

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've read a lot of technical stuff in the other posts, but the only time I was actually able to make a girl cum PIV was when I stopped focusing on the technique or the position and instead tried to fuck her mind and really ramp up the emotional stimulation and comfort. Focusing less on the dickwork also helped me greatly increase my endurance.

So instead of perfect strokes with x degree in angle, I would opt for pacing what she is feeling in the moment with a sexy voice. With her being in such an influenceable position, I might as well be defining what she is feeling. So I go off the rails with dirty and descriptive language, usually delivered right in her ear.

On top of that, more dominant moves followed by verbals to once again pace what she is feeling. I then would use amplifiers. Shit like "let yourself surrender to how good this dick feels deep in your wet little pussy." You catch the drift lmao. These verbals allow her to let go of any blocks she might have because comfort is important for orgasms. You ever try to nut while uncomfortable?

I terms of my stroking I've been using the eros technique, which aims to combine emotional stimulators to create an explosive orgasmic effect. It is quite powerful. This one girl had her soul exiting her body.... I was scared for a moment.

Although, one prerequisite is voice quality. A skimpy ass voice, I imagine, would be quite the turnoff.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So instead of perfect strokes with x degree in angle, I would opt for pacing what she is feeling in the moment with a sexy voice. With her being in such an influenceable position, I might as well be defining what she is feeling. So I go off the rails with dirty and descriptive language, usually delivered right in her ear.

On top of that, more dominant moves followed by verbals to once again pace what she is feeling. I then would use amplifiers. Shit like "let yourself surrender to how good this dick feels deep in your wet little pussy." You catch the drift lmao. These verbals allow her to let go of any blocks she might have because comfort is important for orgasms. You ever try to nut while uncomfortable?
Lol this is very powerful I think, like think about the difference between a girl that puts effort into bouncing in your D the best way possible, versus one that's acting like a crazy submissive slut, moaning hard and telling you to do fucked up shit to her... Which one is more likely to make you cum harder and faster?

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm assuming PIV is P in the V, right? lol
Took me a while to figure it out... (if that's it)

No idea, both my Xs didn't change a thing throught one or two years, one wouldn't cum for the life of me, the other came like I had a magic wand in my pants lol (only thing that changed was, as you said, the excitement in the beginning, and eventually they pushing for things to be more serious, they would be less down for random "lets just have sex")

I think you wanna play with that as well, maybe it's getting too predictable to her, sometimes trying just going in hard right away if she seems wet or ready on some way... Dunno

If she's gonna cum from adapted missionary I think that's it, maybe it's really not enough stimuli for her to cum... Back when I made my X and some other girls cum with adapted missionary generally they would cum in 5 minutes or less, I was going kinda hard most of the time, I would just go even harder when I could tell they were cumming or close...
My X told me the shape of my D was like perfect for her though (my is around your size but kinda curved), like it probably stimulated her G spot and some other inner parts really well, she would also thrust her hips against me hard, that probably did it for the clit stimuli... With the other girls it was kinda similar, I think my hips were doing most of the clit stimuli, but as much as adapted missionary has the clit stimuli as a bonus, it's not quite like a vibrator or fingering... If a girl depends 100% on clit stimuli to cum, I think it doesn't quite does the job, by itself.
Maybe she could finger herself while you fuck her? Or maybe you fuck her from behind and finger her yourself? Tell her you wanna make her cum with your dick inside her, she will probably help you

That's not ideal, of course, but it doesn't seem to be hurting you too much, I don't think lasting much more than 10 minutes is the problem.

I get you, stimulating clit WHILE fucking her (as in P in the V, not the fucking oral/fingering, whatever people like doing, I mean, I like those as well, but I don't consider them full on "sex") is hard, anyone can lick her pussy and finger her and take her somewhere, but making a girl cum from your D "alone" can be pretty hard with some girls (don't get too disappointed).

I generally try getting my girls to sext me, send me some pics of them and audios if I can, talk about how I want to fuck them, stuff like that to get them going... But dunno if it really makes a big difference there in the act, I do it just for the fun, really.

I think overall you're doing a great job already, try to work with her to make it happen. Good luck :)
Thanks for your insights here Beck- the finger wrapped around while doggy is a good one I’m going to use more of. Appreciate the input on everything else

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi,

And also:
this is a random video from his channel, but this guy seems to know what he s doing.

Also Hector has a series of videos on GC youtube channel.

One of my favourite position is staying in the corner of a bed, with her at the top and I can lift her up with my hands. She get both PIV and clit stimulation.

There may be a psychological factor. Is there anything that could interfere between her and her orgasm? Like she doesn't allow herself or something?

Alpha13SC
Lol after you sent that video, I watched 5 videos on his channel, then bought his orgasm blueprint course and finished the entire thing. Really laid out some solid tech so thank you

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That was about as detailed as it gets, great post! It seems like you're trying everything in the book.

IME, you never know what each girl gets excited about if they never found out themselves. And some girls may genuinely not know what got them off even if they had vaginal orgasms before. And then again, some girls are just hypersensitive or madly attracted to you and can't help but orgasm once you're fucking her.

With vaginal orgasms, I don't feel like there is a clear cut generalization to make on how to achieve it. Maybe researchers will find some patterns eventually.

Some girls may build the experience up in their mind before you even meet them, and then vaginally orgasm after only 1 minute of simple intercourse... the female equivalent of premature ejaculation lol. Could be that the raw attraction is so strong that she can't help but orgasm vaginally

Other girls get off of fucking a partner they love. No matter what you do to her as a casual partner, at least at this time in her life, she can or will only open up her most intimate self (orgasm) to someone she loves.

And some girls love to get fucked hard, whatever "fucked hard" means for any particular girl. Could be you hold her hips or throat firmly when you fuck her, you thrust harder and faster, you put a finger in her ass while fucking her vagina (yes I had one girl claiming this was her getting fucked hard) etc... whatver nasty/kinky things she's into in order to orgasm.

And other girls have to make love to orgasm.

Then another thing to consider... some may only need one position over time to orgasm (e.g. missionary or doggystyle where you start slow and gradually get her used to it. Get her to the point where she is completely relaxed and can let more go of any tension she had in other parts before and only focus on the sensations in her vagina) while others may need lots of variation to stay distracted from the logical mind and only engage in the physical and emotional moment.

One tip I have followed for the last 5 years: my goal is not to give a girl orgasms, but pleasure. They can be the same but not always.

Don't get me wrong: one girl discovered a way to get vaginal orgasms with a new guy. When we got back together from an off-period, she wanted to try it with me. I got obsessed about it and wanted other girls to orgasm too. But most girls didn't get any orgasm. In fact it can decrease their pleasure if you're obsessed about making her cum because they get their own kind of performance anxiety over making you happy.

I hope others will chime in with their experiences, this is an intersting thread.
Thanks for your input here-
I think the biggest lesson for me here is “my goal is not to give a girl orgasms, but pleasure.” Ive been so focused on orgasms which completely ruins my immersion during sex. Its counter intuitive

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've read a lot of technical stuff in the other posts, but the only time I was actually able to make a girl cum PIV was when I stopped focusing on the technique or the position and instead tried to fuck her mind and really ramp up the emotional stimulation and comfort. Focusing less on the dickwork also helped me greatly increase my endurance.

I terms of my stroking I've been using the eros technique, which aims to combine emotional stimulators to create an explosive orgasmic effect. It is quite powerful. This one girl had her soul exiting her body.... I was scared for a moment.

Although, one prerequisite is voice quality. A skimpy ass voice, I imagine, would be quite the turnoff.
Lobo, now this is what I’m talking about.

What that psychological mind fuck, how do I achieve that lol.

So by dirty and descriptive language that paces her- do you mean as you fuck her, you’re describing what you do to her or what shes feeling?

It sounds like you’re keeping her mind distracted fully while you fuck her.

How do I not let dirty talk ruin my own immersion? I find that if I focus on dirty talk, my thrusting rhythm gets lost and if I focus on thrusting, my dirty talk sucks, sometimes not even in coherent sentences lol

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@moom,

Sounds like you've got some good tech and stuff to work with here.

I'll throw in a few more thoughts.

First off, read this article if you haven't yet:

Second off, check out Sex God Method by Daniel Rose (edit: looks like you read this already!). There's also David Shade, who's been around for a long time and whose stuff is completely centered on maximizing women's pleasure during sex.

Some drill-down comments:

SIDE QUESTION: Does the difficulty of having a girl orgasm go up or down the familiar she becomes with you (the more you've had sex with her and seen her, even more so in an LTR)? I may be projecting here, but the longer I know a girl that I've been seeing, the less novelty there is which means she turns me on less than she use to.

No. I've never seen variation from girls due to length of time together. The only thing I've seen affect a woman's ability to orgasm from sex is emotional state, and then only a few emotional states:

• Bored with you
  • Turned off by you
  • She's given up on you
  • Exhausted / super tired, in an un-horny way (sometimes you get that tiredness/horny mix... we're talking the un-horny kind of tired here)

Anything else, her orgasms should be unaffected. If she's annoyed at you, pissed off by you, lovey-dovey with you, excited about you, content with you on a cozy night, any of those she should be equally orgasmic once you bring her to the point of orgasm.

If she's in one of those bad states though, you can work your tail off and the best you might get is a minor orgasm without multiple orgasms. If it keeps up for days or weeks, when she's usually highly orgasmic (whether she came to you that way or you trained her up yourself), you know it's not just exhaustion, and that there's a major problem happening.

PROBLEMS/ POSSIBLE OBSTACLES:
1. I've already tried adapted missionary and have decent rhythm, I swear I can't make it work for me. It'll feel great for her but no orgasms. The longest I've gone doing this is probably right around 10 minutes.

Adapted missionary won't work as well for absolutely every girl... some girls cum more easily in different positions.

That said, 10 minutes is nowhere near long enough. At the FASTEST, when she is highly trained in cumming quick, and you are highly skilled in delivering strong, fast orgasms, AND she's the type of girl who's most conducive to cumming in missionary, you will be achieving orgasm in her here generally around 7-8 minutes in. Usually even with very orgasmic missionary girls you're looking at 15 minutes in. When I was first figuring out adapted missionary it generally took me 45 minutes to bring a girlfriend to orgasm in the position. Eventually I got it down to 30 minutes, then 25, 20, 15. Getting her to orgasm in under 10 minutes is an achievement.

If you're not going past 10 minutes, and that's the longest you've gone (so your average is under 10 minutes), you should not expect orgasms from that. It takes most girls time to get into the trance they need to attain orgasm in, unless you did a really good job exciting them for sex, or they are hyper orgasmic.

2. I switch positions quite frequently. I can go missionary for probably 10-15 minutes max usually before I get too tired or bored. I alternate between adapted missionary and other forms of missionary maybe a bit too much which messes up my rhythm.

Frequent position-switching is death for orgasms.

Here's a challenge: find a position you like, that feels good for both of you, that you can do without tiring, and do it for 40+ minutes straight.

Your challenge will be to find ways to keep it interesting while maintaining the same position. What do you do to switch things up? Do you use tantra to alter your thrust depth and impact? Do you move your body a bit to change angles, while keeping the position and tempo the same? Do you use dirty talk on high points to amplify the emotion she's feeling?

Find a way to maintain a position, rather than doing the thing where you abandon a position to switch to a new one just as she was starting to get into whatever position you had her in.

3. Rhythm is decent but while doing adapted missionary, I think of having to do so many other things at once like being vocal, going harder, listening to the bed squeaks, trying not to cum, and listening to her moans- these distractions mess up my rhythm sometimes.

If being vocal is distracting you, try not being vocal for a change and see how that affects things. You can always mix it back in once your rhythm is down cold.

"Going harder" is a common mistake guys make, because they think they need to just go harder and harder as the sex goes on to give it to the girl even more. Instead they tire themselves out before she gets anywhere close to orgasm and the sex just isn't that good. Try this: maintain the same exact rhythm and thrust power for at least 20 minutes straight. See how she reacts. Pick a level of thrust you can maintain for 20 minutes. i.e., a good, strong thrust, but not so far or so hard you'll tire out. Give it to her well, then just keep giving it to her like that. Try to put her into a trance (orgasms happen when women are in a trance state).

4. Dick isn't long enough to touch her uterus

6" should be fine unless she's a giant with a cavernous pussy.

Once she gets excited her cervix will engorge and you should start to feel your penis crashing up against that eventually.

5. I am 15 pounds overweight and smoke cigarettes- although my stamina is above average (I can keep going and going), I tire myself out easily when thrusting continuously for long periods of time (usually more than 10 minutes)

I was 25-30 pounds overweight (albeit I did not smoke... sure drank a lot though!) when I taught myself adapted missionary.

I'd always go at least 45 minutes in that position in the beginning. There were times I did 80-85 minutes in adapted missionary before bringing a girlfriend to orgasm. The whole time I viewed it as a.) training for myself and b.) me training the girlfriend. Which it was... after some months I could get her cumming in 15-20 minutes with that, sometimes even under 10 or 15 minutes.

You need to find a thrust tempo and strength you can sustain for a long time without tiring yourself out. If you're tiring out too fast, it means you're going too hard.

6. I never know if I'm stimulating her clit while I'm fucking her. I can't seem to figure out how to stimulate her clit consistently while thrusting into her.

If using adapted missionary, if your pelvis is rubbing her pelvis, she's getting clit stimulation.

SO this is literally ALL I can think of at the moment. I would literally kill to learn how to make a girl cum PIV, and consistently. Even better if vaginal orgasms are taking place. Anyone have any ideas / the secret sauce to giving PIV orgasms? Anything you can tell me to make sure I do this consistently? Anything that I should be doing differently/ improve at? I fucking need to know.

Thanks brothers as always

Some girls are more responsive to other positions. For some, doggystyle's the best... better than adapted missionary.

The pile driver's another good one for orgasms.

You may want a "warm up position" where it's easy to give her lots of stimulation in an untiring way. Then once she's warmed up, switch to your orgasm position and just continue steadily in that position (at a tempo/force you can sustain without tiring) until she cums.

One good warmup position I've taken to using is the spoon position, with dick-in-pussy, reaching around her to rub her clit. You can give a girl a bunch of finger orgasms this way while your dick is in her, so you're warming her up psychologically to cumming with your penis in her. Between finger/clitoral orgasms you can shift over to shagging her in the spoon position in a sort of sideways doggystyle. Switch to a proper sex position after she's had 3-5 finger-bang orgasms and she'll tend to be fairly warmed up.

Most of all though: quit switching positions so much ;) Find a speed and thrust you can maintain, and use that for a prolonged period in a single position. Aim to bring your girl into a sexual trance, where she's totally focused on your cock going in and out, in and out, in and out, just focused on the pleasure, this trance of sexual pleasure, until it wells up so far in her she can't contain it and explodes out in orgasm. When you're training her, that is going to take time... it might take 30 minutes... it might take 45 minutes... it might take an hour... so don't keep switching things on her and breaking the trance.

Hope that helps,

Chase

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lobo, now this is what I’m talking about.

What that psychological mind fuck, how do I achieve that lol.

So by dirty and descriptive language that paces her- do you mean as you fuck her, you’re describing what you do to her or what shes feeling?

It sounds like you’re keeping her mind distracted fully while you fuck her.

How do I not let dirty talk ruin my own immersion? I find that if I focus on dirty talk, my thrusting rhythm gets lost and if I focus on thrusting, my dirty talk sucks, sometimes not even in coherent sentences lol
Yes, describing what she is feeling.

I'm not an expert at this yet, but I know a lot of it comes from intuition. At some degree, your going to have to make an assumption, an educated guess, of what she is actually feeling in the moment because she will take what you feed her, and relate to it. If it matches up(and what you say is juicy), she will arouse herself.

Here's the good news though, she will actively TRY to relate to what you are telling her. You ever listen to a song, that had some parts that you heavily relate to(and also emotionally stimulate to) but then some other parts where you were more like meh, but still tried to almost force a relation to you?

It's the same thing here. I don't know why we all do it? Perhaps we have a desire to be understood?

I just looked up what I believe this process is called, and here is an article for it.

After reading that what I said above makes much more sense, as it explains why you can miss on some parts of the pace. Your goal at first is just to get an "in" with her internal reality. Once she feels you understand what she's feeling(which should be pretty easy to tell if ur fucking her), then you can lead her internal reality wherever you want(so long as it remains beneficial for her).

Also that music example I gave earlier, is under typical circumstances. When a girl is highly aroused, and has already committed to sex(so no FSC), it is MUCH easier to influence her. Although I will say most of my experience comes from submissive girls, but I still believe its a general state thing regardless of her type.

So, your going to make an educated guess(based on what information she's giving you. Moans/ body movement/ etc) and try to strike a chord in her internal reality and then lead her(and she will submit to your lead because she wants to)

This is where the power really comes from. With your verbals you can paint a reality she would normally never experience with regular sex. Its like your the director of the movie, giving her enticing shots and angles that stimulate and arouse her further. You ever watch porn? lmao its the same thing with the camera work, but now your working inside her mind, and your giving her what she wants to see.

That she part is also really important. As not every girl wants the same thing. This is where truly understanding your girl's inner reality will be really helpful. Some girls love to be dominated, so painting a picture where her tiny little wet pussy is getting absolutely destroyed as you choke the life out her... is well... very stimulating for her :)

You might have already been doing that physically, but when you it describe to her, in words that HIT, the effect is magnified because she's not in ordinary reality anymore. In her mind she's in a world you built for her where she is getting savagely fucked. This is a trance and she focusing her attention on the arousal. You ever workout and focus on how much it hurts or how hard it is? What about that same workout but instead you focus your attention to how strong you feel? Our attention often dictates what we feel in our internal reality.

Also, I know some guys on this forum who have a lot of experience with dominating women, maybe they would like to chime in.

But then for some other girls, getting dominated and disrespected is not their cup of tea. Or even the same girl, but a different mood or vibe, which I actually consider as a different person.

At that point they might want a more intimate fuck where you fill her up with your warmth as your loving, supple hands caress her cheek.

Different internal reality= different pace to strike a chord.

And I like what you said about keeping her mind distracted. If the girl happens to be uncomfortable for whatever reason, pacing and then leading her is the perfect fix for that.

And from what I've experienced, arousal + comfort = powerful orgasms.

As for getting in your head, not sure what can help with that. Confidence is the first that comes to mind and you can either have it, or justify having it with your past experiences.

So if you don't have it, practice makes perfect.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@moom,

Sounds like you've got some good tech and stuff to work with here.

I'll throw in a few more thoughts.

First off, read this article if you haven't yet:

Second off, check out Sex God Method by Daniel Rose (edit: looks like you read this already!). There's also David Shade, who's been around for a long time and whose stuff is completely centered on maximizing women's pleasure during sex.

Some drill-down comments:

No. I've never seen variation from girls due to length of time together. The only thing I've seen affect a woman's ability to orgasm from sex is emotional state, and then only a few emotional states:

• Bored with you
  • Turned off by you
  • She's given up on you
  • Exhausted / super tired, in an un-horny way (sometimes you get that tiredness/horny mix... we're talking the un-horny kind of tired here)

Anything else, her orgasms should be unaffected. If she's annoyed at you, pissed off by you, lovey-dovey with you, excited about you, content with you on a cozy night, any of those she should be equally orgasmic once you bring her to the point of orgasm.

If she's in one of those bad states though, you can work your tail off and the best you might get is a minor orgasm without multiple orgasms. If it keeps up for days or weeks, when she's usually highly orgasmic (whether she came to you that way or you trained her up yourself), you know it's not just exhaustion, and that there's a major problem happening.

Adapted missionary won't work as well for absolutely every girl... some girls cum more easily in different positions.

That said, 10 minutes is nowhere near long enough. At the FASTEST, when she is highly trained in cumming quick, and you are highly skilled in delivering strong, fast orgasms, AND she's the type of girl who's most conducive to cumming in missionary, you will be achieving orgasm in her here generally around 7-8 minutes in. Usually even with very orgasmic missionary girls you're looking at 15 minutes in. When I was first figuring out adapted missionary it generally took me 45 minutes to bring a girlfriend to orgasm in the position. Eventually I got it down to 30 minutes, then 25, 20, 15. Getting her to orgasm in under 10 minutes is an achievement.

If you're not going past 10 minutes, and that's the longest you've gone (so your average is under 10 minutes), you should not expect orgasms from that. It takes most girls time to get into the trance they need to attain orgasm in, unless you did a really good job exciting them for sex, or they are hyper orgasmic.

Frequent position-switching is death for orgasms.

Here's a challenge: find a position you like, that feels good for both of you, that you can do without tiring, and do it for 40+ minutes straight.

Your challenge will be to find ways to keep it interesting while maintaining the same position. What do you do to switch things up? Do you use tantra to alter your thrust depth and impact? Do you move your body a bit to change angles, while keeping the position and tempo the same? Do you use dirty talk on high points to amplify the emotion she's feeling?

Find a way to maintain a position, rather than doing the thing where you abandon a position to switch to a new one just as she was starting to get into whatever position you had her in.

If being vocal is distracting you, try not being vocal for a change and see how that affects things. You can always mix it back in once your rhythm is down cold.

"Going harder" is a common mistake guys make, because they think they need to just go harder and harder as the sex goes on to give it to the girl even more. Instead they tire themselves out before she gets anywhere close to orgasm and the sex just isn't that good. Try this: maintain the same exact rhythm and thrust power for at least 20 minutes straight. See how she reacts. Pick a level of thrust you can maintain for 20 minutes. i.e., a good, strong thrust, but not so far or so hard you'll tire out. Give it to her well, then just keep giving it to her like that. Try to put her into a trance (orgasms happen when women are in a trance state).

6" should be fine unless she's a giant with a cavernous pussy.

Once she gets excited her cervix will engorge and you should start to feel your penis crashing up against that eventually.

I was 25-30 pounds overweight (albeit I did not smoke... sure drank a lot though!) when I taught myself adapted missionary.

I'd always go at least 45 minutes in that position in the beginning. There were times I did 80-85 minutes in adapted missionary before bringing a girlfriend to orgasm. The whole time I viewed it as a.) training for myself and b.) me training the girlfriend. Which it was... after some months I could get her cumming in 15-20 minutes with that, sometimes even under 10 or 15 minutes.

You need to find a thrust tempo and strength you can sustain for a long time without tiring yourself out. If you're tiring out too fast, it means you're going too hard.

If using adapted missionary, if your pelvis is rubbing her pelvis, she's getting clit stimulation.

Some girls are more responsive to other positions. For some, doggystyle's the best... better than adapted missionary.

The pile driver's another good one for orgasms.

You may want a "warm up position" where it's easy to give her lots of stimulation in an untiring way. Then once she's warmed up, switch to your orgasm position and just continue steadily in that position (at a tempo/force you can sustain without tiring) until she cums.

One good warmup position I've taken to using is the spoon position, with dick-in-pussy, reaching around her to rub her clit. You can give a girl a bunch of finger orgasms this way while your dick is in her, so you're warming her up psychologically to cumming with your penis in her. Between finger/clitoral orgasms you can shift over to shagging her in the spoon position in a sort of sideways doggystyle. Switch to a proper sex position after she's had 3-5 finger-bang orgasms and she'll tend to be fairly warmed up.

Most of all though: quit switching positions so much ;) Find a speed and thrust you can maintain, and use that for a prolonged period in a single position. Aim to bring your girl into a sexual trance, where she's totally focused on your cock going in and out, in and out, in and out, just focused on the pleasure, this trance of sexual pleasure, until it wells up so far in her she can't contain it and explodes out in orgasm. When you're training her, that is going to take time... it might take 30 minutes... it might take 45 minutes... it might take an hour... so don't keep switching things on her and breaking the trance.

Hope that helps,

Chase
Chase the man!!! Awesome to see a reply from you on this post. Read through this 3x.

Thanks for the rec about David Shade and all the super helpful tips- didn’t know the trance like state was a thing, I always thought the girl would get bored if I kept doing the same thing with slight variation over 40 minutes (for the sake of variety). Thank you for this insight, can’t wait to try it tonight!

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I'm not an expert at this yet, but I know a lot of it comes from intuition. At some degree, your going to have to make an assumption, an educated guess, of what she is actually feeling in the moment because she will take what you feed her, and relate to it. If it matches up(and what you say is juicy), she will arouse herself.

Here's the good news though, she will actively TRY to relate to what you are telling her. You ever listen to a song, that had some parts that you heavily relate to(and also emotionally stimulate to) but then some other parts where you were more like meh, but still tried to almost force a relation to you?

It's the same thing here. I don't know why we all do it? Perhaps we have a desire to be understood?

I just looked up what I believe this process is called, and here is an article for it.

After reading that what I said above makes much more sense, as it explains why you can miss on some parts of the pace. Your goal at first is just to get an "in" with her internal reality. Once she feels you understand what she's feeling(which should be pretty easy to tell if ur fucking her), then you can lead her internal reality wherever you want(so long as it remains beneficial for her).

Also that music example I gave earlier, is under typical circumstances. When a girl is highly aroused, and has already committed to sex(so no FSC), it is MUCH easier to influence her. Although I will say most of my experience comes from submissive girls, but I still believe its a general state thing regardless of her type.

So, your going to make an educated guess(based on what information she's giving you. Moans/ body movement/ etc) and try to strike a chord in her internal reality and then lead her(and she will submit to your lead because she wants to)

This is where the power really comes from. With your verbals you can paint a reality she would normally never experience with regular sex. Its like your the director of the movie, giving her enticing shots and angles that stimulate and arouse her further. You ever watch porn? lmao its the same thing with the camera work, but now your working inside her mind, and your giving her what she wants to see.

That she part is also really important. As not every girl wants the same thing. This is where truly understanding your girl's inner reality will be really helpful. Some girls love to be dominated, so painting a picture where her tiny little wet pussy is getting absolutely destroyed as you choke the life out her... is well... very stimulating for her :)

You might have already been doing that physically, but when you it describe to her, in words that HIT, the effect is magnified because she's not in ordinary reality anymore. In her mind she's in a world you built for her where she is getting savagely fucked. This is a trance and she focusing her attention on the arousal. You ever workout and focus on how much it hurts or how hard it is? What about that same workout but instead you focus your attention to how strong you feel? Our attention often dictates what we feel in our internal reality.

Also, I know some guys on this forum who have a lot of experience with dominating women, maybe they would like to chime in.

But then for some other girls, getting dominated and disrespected is not their cup of tea. Or even the same girl, but a different mood or vibe, which I actually consider as a different person.

At that point they might want a more intimate fuck where you fill her up with your warmth as your loving, supple hands caress her cheek.

And I like what you said about keeping her mind distracted. If the girl happens to be uncomfortable for whatever reason, pacing and then leading her is the perfect fix for that.

As for getting in your head, not sure what can help with that. Confidence is the first that comes to mind and you can either have it, or justify having it with your past experiences.

Yo this was very well said- this girl definitely loves being dominated and degraded. I’ll try this pacing and leading format of dirty talk tonight and let you know how it goes, thank you!!

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Very well said. I would add some dominating moves along with your verbal tech like saying what do you want to do to her and thrusting her harder can also have an impact.

Regarding the fact that sometimes you can get in your head, for me it goes like that: I m aware of that, I accept that and I realize it s just an illusion. The feeling should lose it's effect since you're feeling again in power of your actions. Just because you can feel a bad emotion, that doesn t mean your actions can also be influenced by that.

tomsawyer

Rookie
Rookie

Interesting. When I tried adapted missionary I would go for 10 minutes or so and then switch it up thinking that it wasn't gonna happen.

Am I supposed to just keep going? Even if the girl gives me no sign that she's getting close/enjoying it?

I wish there was a video on adapted missionary so I can be sure I'm doing it right. I can't believe there isn't.

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
Interesting. When I tried adapted missionary I would go for 10 minutes or so and then switch it up thinking that it wasn't gonna happen.

Am I supposed to just keep going? Even if the girl gives me no sign that she's getting close/enjoying it?

I wish there was a video on adapted missionary so I can be sure I'm doing it right. I can't believe there isn't.
surely on some porn scene it is found

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Chase is right, pipi in vagina alone usually takes a long time to make girls cum!

When I feel bored and want her cum fast so I can change positions, I try one of these 3 things:
- stimulate the shit out of her clit: You can do this on doggy (hand above stomach) or missionary (lift one of her legs and slide the between your stomach)
- play with her ass: take her to the edge of the bed, lift her legs slightly sideways, put your penis in and use your free hand to play with her butthole
- lick her feet and/or armpit while thrusting: if you don't mind, put her feet in your mouth and lick her toes or get really close and lick her armpits while fucking. Those are two very sensitive areas of the body and very arousing when combined with another sexual stimuli.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@tomsawyer,

You should be doing other things to increase her enjoyment while maintaining the same position and tempo.

Pin her hands above her head. Lick her nipples. Make out with her (if she won't open her mouth, tell her to: "Open your mouth and kiss me"). Give her commands ("Stick your tongue down my throat"). Dirty talk her, especially on high notes when she's hitting a bit of a pleasure peak ("Your pussy feels sooo good"). Do what @POB's talking about too.

Once you figure out how to make girls orgasm you can switch positions around and bring them to orgasm. It is often not about the position though, but the experience. You can have a girl totally unable to orgasm in Position 1, then switch her around to a bunch of different positions, she's still not cumming, but finally you get into a groove, she's feeling it, you're feeling it, then you switch back to Position 1 and within a few minutes now she's finally cumming. That will happen too.

While you're learning though I recommend you try picking one stable, steady position and finding other creative ways to keep her interest piqued as you pound away at her in a position you feel a.) comfortable and that b.) gives her maximum sensation and penetration.

That might be adapted missionary; it might be something else. But whatever it is, go at it for a while and see if you can't crack it. You're going to need more than 10 minutes though.

See if you can't find one on the "coital alignment technique" (CAT). This is really the proper name for this technique (I invented it independently and didn't even know of CAT's existence until I published my article on it and a few commenters pointed me at CAT). That said, "CAT" also covers a wide range of positions within the coital alignment family, whereas adapted missionary has some very specific hand and body positioning.

Not every video you can find on CAT shows the couple in an adapted missionary position, so look for the ones where the male is in essence lying atop the female's body (not holding himself over her), and ideally ones where the man has his hands wrapped up under the woman's shoulders, pulling her body down as he thrusts up.

You will probably be able to find some videos that give you a general sense of how it works though.

I did a quick search just now... didn't really find anything great. But perhaps with some digging you might find something.

(as a side note... we've been talking about doing a sex product for years on GC. Can't quite figure out the proper way to do that though. Should I get naked and film myself doing all these different things to chicks? Is that undignified -- or personally compromising -- and I should get a model to do it? Should we just use animations -- but then you aren't getting the full effect of actual live sex? We talked about Hector doing it but he has a fiancée and I don't want any "GC destroyed my marriage" hanging over me. Anyway, it's in the brainstorming phase, but I don't know when it might move beyond that...)

Chase

>